mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This dude has been a lame for the longest

:dahell: :why: Man watching that video is making me realizeeven more I'm going to have move from my mostly white suburban neighborhood to a mostly black suburban neighborhood like the places where I grew up before I start having kids.
My kids will be financially well- off and receive a good education, but I can't have their identities being inundated with cacaphony from being around almost exclusively whites all day and ending up like the Cacgerian.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
This some of that BGOL 2004 shyt right here. nikkas used to catch L's of catastrophic proportion on that site. nikkas were showing up at cats court appearances and trolling them before they were hauled off to jail!

I used to lurk n post on dat mufukka back in 07-08. Right up until HNIC faggit ass started trynna charge cats to have accounts dere. :rudy:

fukk I look like payin for some free shyt. :childplease:

But yes. Dem nikkas used to take off work trynna expose doods. shyt was ridiculous. lol

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
nikka what?:ohhh:

Yeah, they were wild on that site before you were forced to donate in order to log on. They were legit hacking people, posting all their personal info, reporting them to the police and all that, just for fun. If they found out where you worked they wouldnt just call and prank you, they would show up, take pictures, talk shyt to you, then try and get you fired.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
HAPPY ETHR DAY, KENNY
ENJOY IT WITH YOUR LOVED ONES

526590_394787023962673_1191047131_n.jpg
Dude gonna have to turn that bed in to fire wood.

Daps
:dahell: :why: Man watching that video is making me realizeeven more I'm going to have move from my mostly white suburban neighborhood to a mostly black suburban neighborhood like the places where I grew up before I start having kids.
My kids will be financially well- off and receive a good education, but I can't have their identities being inundated with cacaphony from being around almost exclusively whites all day and ending up like the Cacgerian.

Is it worth the watch? :lupe:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yeah, they were wild on that site before you were forced to donate in order to log on. They were legit hacking people, posting all their personal info, reporting them to the police and all that, just for fun. If they found out where you worked they wouldnt just call and prank you, they would show up, take pictures, talk shyt to you, then try and get you fired.
i remember that site had all the female exposure nudes and shyt
but i didnt know all that other shyt

Status
Not open for further replies.