Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This some of that BGOL 2004 shyt right here. nikkas used to catch L's of catastrophic proportion on that site. nikkas were showing up at cats court appearances and trolling them before they were hauled off to jail!

Daps
Both forums cater to racist trolls. My existence pisses off racists to the max. Pretty simple. Why do you think I stay getting called a n!gger and a c00n non stop?

It's no surprise that my trolls from both pages would be super buddy buddy.

Funny how y'all are trying to partner up with a gang of racists from a racist forum and some South Florida wasteoid (that routinely drops the n-bomb by his own admission) to try and tear a brother down. That's some high level koonery right there.

You lied though.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This some of that BGOL 2004 shyt right here. nikkas used to catch L's of catastrophic proportion on that site. nikkas were showing up at cats court appearances and trolling them before they were hauled off to jail!
nikka what?:ohhh:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
sincerely from the bottom of my heart...i really truly hate all of you nikkas

CKtKNk

That gif foreshadows Rocky Huang taking @The Nigerian's livelihood. :wow:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Both forums cater to racist trolls. My existence pisses off racists to the max. Pretty simple. Why do you think I stay getting called a n!gger and a c00n non stop?

Funny how y'all are trying to partner up with a gang of racists from a racist forum and some South Florida wasteoid (that routinely drops the n-bomb by his own admission) to try and tear a brother down. That's some high level koonery right there.
CKtKNk

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Well since you are insisting that he said it and he joined the board but didn't bother to respond, I believe you but why THE fukk can't you be a salesman and tell them where they can buy your MOLLYWATR.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I decided to start my own water company. :thumbsup:

87c8f8b6-6d13-41c6-a958-ced972755d36_zps5703ee83.jpg

I know I need to work on my branding a little bit more, but here at TFP we like to be honest with our customers. To draw my complicated logo, I used a felt tip pen; you can see how much time and effort went into it. Just for the record: Our water comes from a kitchen tap. But rest assured, it is the best in town.

Order in the next 24hrs and shipping will be for FREE.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

what brotha??
yo bytch ass would cut your own dikk off
and eat it to be a white male.
your father raised a bytch and yo mama aint shyt.
youre a disgrace to nigerians everywhere.
if a race war was ever to jump off we'd have to purge
your kind first before going at the chalkys.
:patrice:
bfnuyc1_zps17a01d00.gif

Last edited:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way

I know I need to work on my branding a little bit more, but here at TFP we like to be honest with our customers. To draw my complicated logo, I used a felt tip pen; you can see how much time and effort went into it. Just for the record: Our water comes from a kitchen tap. But rest assured, it is the best in town.

from the picture...i can tell you're more than likely an attractive woman...
stick to looking pretty...and leave the humor for the wolves
WrtU7.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

@Kind Gentleman

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
That board is f*cking sickening.

The worst type of racist to me is one so racist they don't even know they're racist. And from the 5 minutes of displeasure I had reading that forum, that's pretty much what the f*ck it's filled with. We could talk with all of the reasoning, articulation, and intelligence behind our posts that we could muster and they would still be with that BS...so f*ck them.

If any members from there even decide to gravitate over here...shyt, I'm down for @bk @Brooklynzson to just ban they bytchasses on site.
That type of vermin is not needed on these boards. And they won't even understand why either...that's the worst part. A functioning retard is still a retard.
They've been on here and they're some of my biggest trolls on this site.

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk do yall keep finding ways to take the fukkery in here to another level :dwillhuh:

Every day I come in here yall opening another chapter on this nikkas struggle :laff:

tomorrow one of yall gonnna have dudes moms on the phone talmbout how he aint shyt and took a 2nd mortgage out on her crib to finance this mollywatr bullshyt

Status
Not open for further replies.