mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
http://opa-ages.com/forums/topic/71802-mollywater-finally-makes-it-to-market/page-10

them opa-cacs waving the white flag already
LNoWZGP.png

they know lot of coli folks are lurking and see this thread going HAM which is why it appears they are copping please now.

talking bout "bu bu bu only half of our posters are racist" :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Posted A minute ago

thecoli appears hostile to OA's open hand

The stench of white people is the problem for too many of them?

:upsetfavre: do they realize that the black/white ratio is like 50/50 here

That board is f*cking sickening.

The worst type of racist to me is one so racist they don't even know they're racist. And from the 5 minutes of displeasure I had reading that forum, that's pretty much what the f*ck it's filled with. We could talk with all of the reasoning, articulation, and intelligence behind our posts that we could muster and they would still be with that BS...so f*ck them.

If any members from there even decide to gravitate over here...shyt, I'm down for @bk @Brooklynzson to just ban they bytchasses on site.
That type of vermin is not needed on these boards. And they won't even understand why either...that's the worst part. A functioning retard is still a retard.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That board is f*cking sickening.

The worst type of racist to me is one so racist they don't even know they're racist. And from the 5 minutes of displeasure I had reading that forum, that's pretty much what the f*ck it's filled with. We could talk with all of the reasoning, articulation, and intelligence behind our posts that we could muster and they would still be with that BS...so f*ck them.

If any members from there even decide to gravitate over here...shyt, I'm down for @bk @Brooklynzson to just ban they bytchasses on site.
That type of vermin is not needed on these boards. And they won't even understand why either...that's the worst part. A functioning retard is still a retard.

check the update over there since you posted...

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:wow:

How can one person be so reviled on two different forums with totally different demographics?
Both forums cater to racist trolls. My existence pisses off racists to the max. Pretty simple. Why do you think I stay getting called a n!gger and a c00n non stop?

It's no surprise that my trolls from both pages would be super buddy buddy.

Funny how y'all are trying to partner up with a gang of racists from a racist forum and some South Florida wasteoid (that routinely drops the n-bomb by his own admission) to try and tear a brother down. That's some high level koonery right there.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Breh, I just don't get how a nikka can literally post everything about his life online. Legit people got every aspects of this dudes life at their finger tips. I saw his Linkdin on here the other day.

I don't get why the fukk dude didn't stop blabbing on forums, real pics, government name everything

when people google this nikka all they'll see is his dumb pics and meme's, even employers will see this shyt.

I don't get what the fukk he was thinking :dahell:

That shyts on google for life breh.

Status
Not open for further replies.