Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Just got a response from Mr Dukes of Monster Mind Marketing :banderas:

nIan2o8.png

Should I call him now or wait for his account to get verified? @bk @Brooklynzson can you make sure he gets the fast track to approval?

nodding.gif

Daps
wait who is this new character breh?

I was searching through the comments of one of the articles about Mollywatr, I saw a comment from this guy. Apparently this guy had a business meeting with The Nigerian and he said he would never talk to him again then The Nigerian was like he called me a nikka and posted a screenshot of it with the guy's info on it. Several members proceeded to email him and now he has a coli account.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I was searching through the comments of one of the articles about Mollywatr, I saw a comment from this guy. Apparently this guy had a business meeting with The Nigerian and he said he would never talk to him again then The Nigerian was like he called me a nikka and posted a screenshot of it with the guy's info on it. Several members proceeded to email him and now he has a coli account.

just to add on he made an account and is waiting as we speak to be able to post in this thread with some valuable insight on how Nigerian operates, but is unable at the moment to do so. I told him that it just may be a slight delay and that we are all suspensefully awaiting his reply. Possible legal action pending :lupe: We will have to see

Unfortunately I must now leave for a couple of hours, hope you all keep it live until I get back, and make sure to give a warm welcome to @DukesAllDay

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
just to add on he made an account and is waiting as we speak to be able to post in this thread with some valuable insight on how Nigerian operates, but is unable at the moment to do so. I told him that it just may be a slight delay and that we are all suspensefully awaiting his reply. Possible legal action pending :lupe: We will have to see

Unfortunately I must now leave for a couple of hours, hope you all keep it live until I get back, and make sure to give a warm welcome to @DukesAllDay
:blessed:

Status
Not open for further replies.