Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Mr Dukes is having some trouble posting but assured me he will be here soon

5hZp4AE.png

If he is still unable to post in a few hours I'll make a conference call for the Coli and ask the tough questions we all are dying to know the answers to
this nikka really is a detective:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
That's basically what you'd be getting anyway. Water ozonization (o3) only lasts a short period of time before it desolves back into oxygen (o2). For it to last longer it has to constantly be refrigerated, and even with that there is still a time limit. In one of his many threads I asked how does he ensure that he gets his "ozonated" water to the customer in timely fashion and of course he never bothered to answer.

He thinks he's doing it "big" cause he has a couple of bottles at his local neighborhood party. How can anyone take that Traphouse flier serious, they're selling $10 40oz of King Cobra :pachaha: :dahell: :deadrose: :snoop:

Sounds like some hipster bullshyt.

Daps
Off of OPA:

thecoli appears to be following this thread (look at all the guests), let's make it clear to them:

- Few people like the Nigerian here, our black members feel the same way

- The Nigerian was never mod.

- He was banned for spamming certain threads with MOLLYWATR spam and twerking videos.

- He still has ALT accounts

- He previously spammed the forum with his doomed Blunts n Forties podcast

- Some people have called him "******" through the years, it doesn't mean the whole forum does.

- There's very light moderation here

Status
Not open for further replies.