mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
VOID
His a disgrace to Africans like me @Don Drogo and @*F*U*N*E*R*A*L* as Funeral said as African men people already give us the side eye whenever it comes to business things because people expect us to be shady and have ulterior motives. Especially Nigerians, no-one wants to do business as people think you're some scammer.

He just perpetuates a stereotype about Nigerians and West Africans in general and I really don't like that. There are people who point blank run away when they see you are African because they don't want to do business with you. People like Nigerian make that stereotype worse that's why the African dudes on here go hard on him. Nothing personal, just irks us. Abit like how you side eye a dude from your hometown acting a fool on TV, that sort of thing.

Do you do magazine submissions :lupe: or do you simply work from your studio. I ask this because I know people who do both :lupe: Interesting.

Exactly! People here will never know how frustrating it is for someone like me to try to just find basic work or to try to do business because of this. They see my name (which is very Nigerian) and they don't want anything to do with me or take a chance on me. Especially with my own spreadshirt shop/brand/line. I put my name in there because that's my baby (I consider it an art piece as a collection of sorts and it's a pet project I made as a creative...lol) and I want people to know that my brand isn't some faceless entity. But I guess (besides the fact I haven't promoted it really as much as I should) when people see that I put my full name on my spreadshirt page, they might just automatically assume that it's some sort of scam and the money they ask for is going to be wired to some BS offshore account in Lagos (LOL).

Just off the record, I make commission off of each item I sell in the shop, and I set it so the prices for items in my webstore stay low given the cost of the graphic on the item from the spreadshirt account (which goes into the production of the item so it's licensed for fair usage) and other costs. At the end of the day, I'm not even making more than $6.00 commission an item...I do that cause I want my brand to be accessible. I'm trying to do my business the right way, but it sucks not having money to get it off the ground, and that's why I went to spreadshirt anyways...but I'll elaborate on that for another time.

That's why Kenny is an embarassing SOB. His actions continue to give people reasons to not trust us collectively when people like me are just trying to do honest business.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got a response from Mr Dukes of Monster Mind Marketing :banderas:

nIan2o8.png

Should I call him now or wait for his account to get verified? @bk @Brooklynzson can you make sure he gets the fast track to approval?

http://www.abload.de/img/thatb*stardhvl4k.gif

Hes approved

thepassion.gif

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
-OP posted a link about the real molly WATER company, selling a real product to real people
-brehs proceed to rape Nigerian
-Nigerian and kermit deny
-the guy that runs molly water joins the coli and proceeds to sell water and give us a %15 discount
-Nigerian and kermit cry
-a breh finds a guys comments online saying the Nigerian is shady, said guy runs a marketing company
-Nigerian says the guy called him a ninja and post the email with the guys contact info
-a couple of brehs email and call the guy tell him to join the coli, he does

:damn: and that's not even including the pics and comments you have missed
:deadmanny:

Thank you for the rundown breh

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
(phone interview)
the nigerian: yes i know water is spelled wrong but it was a conscious decision
reporter: what about the other misspellings on the product?
the nigerian:
deadsick_zps86c22bc2.png

reporter: hello?..mr. unaeze?..you still there?
jZWVjkg_zpsead7e7c7.png
: *ends call*

Daps
Roy
Posted 19 minutes ago

When I was made mod of that forum I banned the n-word and anybody that used it.
I eventually got banned from that website for outing a few of the members for being racist causing them to lose their jobs.

I somehow missed that part of OA history.
chuckle.gif

Off of Opa :patrice:
So who do we trust?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Damn y'all want the man to get sued too? :ohhh:

When i get my Molly Water order, Im gone fly it to Chicago and bring it with me. Then im gone head to ya crib, kick ya husband in the chest, then drizzle that mollyjuice down yo face and tounge you down:yeshrug:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just got a response from Mr Dukes of Monster Mind Marketing :banderas:

nIan2o8.png

Should I call him now or wait for his account to get verified? @bk @Brooklynzson can you make sure he gets the fast track to approval?

:deadbean:

just when this thread couldn't get any more realer..........this has just insured that this will go another 100 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.