mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That's basically what you'd be getting anyway. Water ozonization (o3) only lasts a short period of time before it desolves back into oxygen (o2). For it to last longer it has to constantly be refrigerated, and even with that there is still a time limit. In one of his many threads I asked how does he ensure that he gets his "ozonated" water to the customer in timely fashion and of course he never bothered to answer.

He thinks he's doing it "big" cause he has a couple of bottles at his local neighborhood party. How can anyone take that Traphouse flier serious, they're selling $10 40oz of King Cobra :pachaha: :dahell: :deadrose: :snoop:

well anyone who'd happily pay $10 for a king cobra surely would think a $5 bottle of mollywatr is a steal.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you didn't tell kermit the hustla we a a bunch of criminals pretending to be men yesterday during his rants. Said thats why you rarely post here? Do I need to pull out the video tapes on you?
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

After I was told to shut up a few times, I did indeed refer to coli men as criminals and said they behaved worse than feral animals. I don't wish to retract my statement. Are we done here?
:skip:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
After I was told to shut up a few times, I did indeed refer to coli men as criminals and said they behaved worse than feral animals. I don't wish to retract my statement. Are we done here?

Youve confirmed that you are a snake, turncoat and an idiot for posting with people you think are animals.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Go to http://facebook.com/MOLLYWATR and share the page with all your friends on their wall.

Then go to http://youtube.com/MOLLYWATRtwerk and share every video on there with your friends.

After that, go to http://instagram.com/MOLLYWATRxoxo and like every picture and video.

Finally, get five of your friends to follow the same steps.

Post evidence that you've done this and I'll make sure that the powers that be give you a free t-shirt. I'll even cover the shipping on that for ya.
Do I have to complete a survey too? :skip:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Youve confirmed that you are a snake, turncoat and an idiot for posting with people you think are animals.
Dang female perspective used to be a good poster and now she's calling her fellow black men feral animals? That's not wavy miss, here I thought you were a god fearing woman. Do you really think The Lord wants you calling people animals because they got you mad? It's so demonic friends :haveaseat:

Status
Not open for further replies.