mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Dang female perspective used to be a good poster and now she's calling her fellow black men feral animals? That's not wavy miss, here I thought you were a god fearing woman. Do you really think The Lord wants you calling people animals because they got you mad? It's so demonic friends :haveaseat:

She was never a good poster. She is a hypocrite who would look down on people for cussing than turn around and cuss people out. If you call her out she will either run like a coward or justify her sin while judging yours.

Yes @TheFemalePerspective i'm talking about you
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Just wanted to clear a few things up:

Yes! I'm already researching and pulling together articles and threads to sift thru them.

He has no case at all but apparently it just isn't us :patrice:

Comments off of one of those articles he boasts about:

Hans Lemun
a month ago

Saw this guy, Ken Unaeze, promoting this company in a group on facebook of hundreds of devoted electronic music fans about 3 months ago. He got eaten alive by us. The thread had more than 200 comments on it in a few hours. He was a complete ass in all of his "replies" and couldn't answer half of the questions we were asking him. I mean seriously this guy avoided just about everything and anything we asked him and replied some sort of a bad tasted PR reply. It was astonishing to read the stupidity behind his comments. With all that being said it's sad to say that this will probably make him money.

mike dukes
24 days ago
I agree! I had a business meeting with him on skyp a few months back and refused to speak with him again!
Yeah, Mike Dukes works for Monster Mind Marketing out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He approached me out of the blue one day to waste my time trying to hustle website development or whatever. I couldn't figure it out through the incessant non-stop hard selling of indeterminate "branding services."

Not only did this clown not have a sound value proposition, but he would ramble non stop. He reminds me of a lot of the coke heads I run into after hours. I wouldn't be shocked if that guy has substance abuse issues.

After doing some background on the guy it became clear that he had some relationship with Sean Jazzy Jeff and these bogus @MollyWaterCo clowns.

To top everything off he called me the n-word via email.

I mean, I couldn't believe it myself but yeah, Mike Dukes from Monster Mind Marketing of Fort Lauderdale called me a n!gger and I'm pretty sure he works with the Sean Jazzy Jeff clown that's in here hustling lanyards to y'all.

The funny thing is that Mike Dukes, a supposed branding expert from Monster Mind Marketing of Fort Lauderdale, is reduced to trolling articles about my product in the mainstream press. I think he should get together with Sean Jazzy Jeff and figure out how to hustle more lanyards. Maybe Mike Dukes can get some ideas after taking a ride on Sean Jazzy Jeff's shoulders.

HOLD UP! A person has to go through a 5 step process to buy a bottle of water? You either dont want money or you want Mollywater Co who is shipping same day with free shirts beachballs and discount codes to take 100% of the market share.

Never heard anything like this in my life, not only do we have to pay you but we also have to market the hell out of the product for you for a 8oz bottle of water..I would rather just drink from my tap and call it a day.
The bottle is 16.9 Oz.

Last edited:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
His a disgrace to Africans like me @Don Drogo and @*F*U*N*E*R*A*L* as Funeral said as African men people already give us the side eye whenever it comes to business things because people expect us to be shady and have ulterior motives. Especially Nigerians, no-one wants to do business as people think you're some scammer.

He just perpetuates a stereotype about Nigerians and West Africans in general and I really don't like that. There are people who point blank run away when they see you are African because they don't want to do business with you. People like Nigerian make that stereotype worse that's why the African dudes on here go hard on him. Nothing personal, just irks us. Abit like how you side eye a dude from your hometown acting a fool on TV, that sort of thing.

Do you do magazine submissions :lupe: or do you simply work from your studio. I ask this because I know people who do both :lupe: Interesting.

exactly :smh:

this chump is just a walking stereotype of the perception of Nigerian males :beli:

-average white women? check
-shady? check
-a scam artist? double check :heh:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, Mike Dukes works for Monster Mind Marketing out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He approached me out of the blue one day to waste my time trying to hustle website development or whatever. I couldn't figure it out through the incessant non-stop hard selling of indeterminate "branding services."

Not only did this clown not have a sound value proposition, but he would ramble non stop. He reminds me of a lot of the coke heads I run into after hours. I wouldn't be shocked if that guy has substance abuse issues.

After doing some background on the guy it became clear that he had some relationship with Sean Jazzy Jeff and these bogus @MollyWaterCo clowns.

I mean, I couldn't believe it myself but yeah, Mike Dukes from Monster Mind Marketing of Fort Lauderdale called me a n!gger and I'm pretty sure he works with the Sean Jazzy Jeff clown that's in here hustling lanyards to y'all.

The funny thing is that Mike Dukes, a supposed branding expert from Monster Mind Marketing of Fort Lauderdale, is reduced to trolling articles about my product in the mainstream press. I think he should get together with Sean Jazzy Jeff and figure out how to hustle more lanyards. Maybe Mike Dukes can get some ideas after taking a ride on Sean Jazzy Jeff's shoulders.

The bottle is 16.9 Oz.
show us a screen shot of the email.

Daps

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
He used to work in come little office (yes he posted pics of that too) then quit his job for mollywatr :comeon:

his a scammer :patrice: probably photoshop one :wow:
or someone w twitter of facebook can just contact this guy mike, let him know about this thread and have him join so we can get his side of it. i wonder who is more inclined to be lying right now, ken or mike :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dang female perspective used to be a good poster and now she's calling her fellow black men feral animals? That's not wavy miss, here I thought you were a god fearing woman. Do you really think The Lord wants you calling people animals because they got you mad? It's so demonic friends :haveaseat:

I love black men and I love my community as a whole. I should have included the key word some to describe the few hostile men troubling me, and for that reason I apologize to you @Ice Cold. I could've easily offered an apology to Mr Gentleman over here but I felt he was using guerrilla warfare tactics on me without wanting to hear my side of the story peacefully. I appreciate your constructive criticism and in future posts will clarify the men animals I'm talking about.

She was never a good poster. She is a hypocrite who would look down on people for cussing than turn around and cuss people out. If you call her out she will either run like a coward or justify her sin while judging yours.

Yes @TheFemalePerspective i'm talking about you
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

I have nothing more to say to you, except for... kklkkdasdad dsada sd asd . I'm sure you can decipher that since you originate from the animal kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.