Status
Not open for further replies.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
or someone w twitter of facebook can just contact this guy mike, let him know about this thread and have him join so we can get his side of it. i wonder who is more inclined to be lying right now, ken or mike :pachaha:

:scheme:

a link to mike twitter email or facebook ? :scheme:

I'm sure 'someone' kind will get in touch with him shortly to defend this allegations :scheme:

we've already had Sean from MollyWatr enough space for one more :scheme:

I'm sure he'd like to know someone is attempting to defame his good name :scheme:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

I'm sure 'someone' kind will get in touch with him shortly to defend this allegations :scheme:

I'm sure he'd like to know someone is attempting to defame his good name :scheme:
just google "Mike Dukes" and "Monster Mind" and his stuff comes up

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Just wanted to clear a few things up:

To top everything off he called me the n-word via email.

I mean, I couldn't believe it myself but yeah, Mike Dukes from Monster Mind Marketing of Fort Lauderdale called me a n!gger .

That never seemed bother you before. Was it because he didn't offer a side a wing scraps with that slur ?

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Man I'm conflicted. I don't know which side to choose.

This Sean Jeff guy is looking suspect. What kind of respectable black man gives Cacs a pony ride on his back. After reviewing several of his pictures I detect high levels of House in that niqqer.

On the other hand Nigerian is an arrogant c00n and possible faq that needs to be humbled. Lame nikka thinks his product is too good for blacks.

fukk the Nigerian for selling whites only pies and fukk buddy for being a piggybacking c00n selling overpriced nikka pie

fukk em both, I'll continue to support local real nikka businesses.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
forreal though :pachaha: dude trynna throw that out there to gain some racial sympathy when he's been gettin called ****** on them cacs forums for 10+ yrs

LOL Nigerian is soooooo insulting.

He really is 'let me tell these dumb negros some race shyt they'll eat it up'

MEANWHILE Opa Ages cats were calling you nikka every day of your life, making racist pics and cartoons and you chilled on their forum for 10+ years.

Man....

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:blessed: if you get mike in here, this thread is going to defcon 4 levels of fukery

u8mjo.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did it ever occur to some of you that the reason Nigerian might have been hesitant to take your orders seriously is because he doesn't trust any of you? Yes, I am playing Devil's advocate here. Sue me. People are rushing to buy tap water that has a silly drug label on it, out of spitefulness. IMO, promoting a drug to impressionable young adults/teens is asinine. If you want to support real black businesses out there, you can find a multitude of them who actually putting something beneficial back into our fractured communities. We're all old enough (I hope) to look at two sides of an argument: Pros and cons can be weighed without necessarily belonging to one team. Disclaimer: I am neither for or against Nigerian's epic downfall. I am merely a spectator who is looking at it all from different angles.

m_2989787_3ahYSr1Ou3Gi.jpg

Last edited:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Did it ever occur to some of you that the reason Nigerian might have been hesitant to take your orders seriously is because he didn't trust any of you? Yes, I am playing Devil's advocate here. Sue me. People are rushing to buy tap water that has a silly drug label on it, out of spitefulness. IMO, promoting a drug to impressionable young adults/teens is asinine. If you want to support real black businesses out there, you can find a multitude of them who actually putting something beneficial back into our fractured communities. We're all old enough (I hope) to look at two sides of an argument: Pros and cons can be weighed without necessarily belonging to one team. Disclaimer: I am neither for or against Nigerian's epic downfall. I am merely a spectator who is looking at it all from different angles.

m_2989787_3ahYSr1Ou3Gi.jpg

This morning you were clowning kendall, now your his advocate.
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

How about you bend it over and buss it open or be seen and not heard.
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

Status
Not open for further replies.