mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@The Nigerian I'd like to purchase a case....where can I go to do so?
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

Daps
We can exchange notes and perhaps collaborate :lupe:

Yes! I'm already researching and pulling together articles and threads to sift thru them.

That's the best part of all this, I made a thread asking that nikka how I can buy a CASE, not just a bottle, and the nikka blew me off :heh:

How he going to take this to court and show a judge he was selling a product, to whom?

He has no case at all but apparently it just isn't us :patrice:

Comments off of one of those articles he boasts about:

Hans Lemun
a month ago

Saw this guy, Ken Unaeze, promoting this company in a group on facebook of hundreds of devoted electronic music fans about 3 months ago. He got eaten alive by us. The thread had more than 200 comments on it in a few hours. He was a complete ass in all of his "replies" and couldn't answer half of the questions we were asking him. I mean seriously this guy avoided just about everything and anything we asked him and replied some sort of a bad tasted PR reply. It was astonishing to read the stupidity behind his comments. With all that being said it's sad to say that this will probably make him money.

mike dukes
24 days ago
I agree! I had a business meeting with him on skyp a few months back and refused to speak with him again!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The Nigerian I'd like to purchase a case....where can I go to do so?

It's a treasure hunt to get a bottle of watr. You have to first of all find him at a rave, concert, or festival. Once you are at the correct location: You have to hunt him down in order to give him your money. Apparently that's how business works nowadays.
:skip:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the best part of all this, I made a thread asking that nikka how I can buy a CASE, not just a bottle, and the nikka blew me off :heh:

How he going to take this to court and show a judge he was selling a product, to whom?
Illadope asked for a case. He told him send 5 videos or something and he'll get a t-shirt and a bottle of watr. He's delusional.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go to http://facebook.com/MOLLYWATR and share the page with all your friends on their wall.

Then go to http://youtube.com/MOLLYWATRtwerk and share every video on there with your friends.

After that, go to http://instagram.com/MOLLYWATRxoxo and like every picture and video.

Finally, get five of your friends to follow the same steps.

Post evidence that you've done this and I'll make sure that the powers that be give you a free t-shirt. I'll even cover the shipping on that for ya.

HOLD UP! A person has to go through a 5 step process to buy a bottle of water? You either dont want money or you want Mollywater Co who is shipping same day with free shirts beachballs and discount codes to take 100% of the market share.

Never heard anything like this in my life, not only do we have to pay you but we also have to market the hell out of the product for you for a 8oz bottle of water..I would rather just drink from my tap and call it a day.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is, I understand that hey may not want personal business information on here. There are coli members who are business owners and they don't share their business names. But this guy The Nigerian puts his shyt all over thecoli. Video after video, facebook link after facebook like and all them dumb ass pictures. Then gonna tell someone if you want to give me your money you'll find a way to do it. What.In.The.fukk is he on?

he used it to brag with every post was to big oneself up...MollyWatr got a new home, mollywatr featured in articles, Mollywatr hosting parties, Mollywatr coming to a city near you with pics of him in the truck with product...Its a fake it until you make it scheme that backfired.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
LOL what an @sshole. Nigerian must be trolling at this point. Never seen someone alienate potential customers like this guy. :laff:
For some reason that's been his stance from the beginning. When he first posted the actual bottles plenty people wanted to buy. I wanted to buy some just to support someone from this site shutting up nay sayers and doing something. I didn't even care where it was from, I wanted to buy some. Not only did he not tell you how to get it, he basically shytted on people for wanting it. That's why I don't get why buddy was caping so hard earlier. If the product wasn't ready, that's fine just say so. If we aren't the target demo, that's fine as well. Just say what it is. That's why so many people rushed to fukk with the other guy. I didn't want no free shyt. I just wanted to support and post some bottles in my avy:yeshrug:

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if the white dude in the Mollywatr deal knows about how the Nigerian has basically squandered all the potential sales, marketing, and mindshare they could have received from this site to the point where people have a vested interest in seeing them fail.

Yet you couldnt find a way to sell a single bottle to the thousands of people on this site.

For some reason that's been his stance from the beginning. When he first posted the actual bottles plenty people wanted to buy. I wanted to buy some just to support someone from this site shutting up nay sayers and doing something. I didn't even care where it was from, I wanted to buy some. Not only did he not tell you how to get it, he basically shytted on people for wanting it. That's why I don't get why buddy was caping so hard earlier. If the product wasn't ready, that's fine just say so. If we aren't the target demo, that's fine as well. Just say what it is. That's why so many people rushed to fukk with the other guy. I didn't want no free shyt. I just wanted to support and post some bottles in my avy:yeshrug:

exactly. nigerian should be banned from this site for eternity

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
It's a treasure hunt to get a bottle of watr. You have to first of all find him at a rave, concert, or festival. Once you are at the correct location: You have to hunt him down in order to give him your money. Apparently that's how business works nowadays.
:skip:

Hold on now missy. I thought you were pro nigerian yesterday. Thought the coli was a bunch of criminals pretending to be men yesterday.

Daps
these parties look fukking stupid like someone who never went to a houseparty in highschool or out in college going to some shytty dungeon bar for the first time and these baby wipe showering gross ass edm shows. that place is a dump and all these bars are half empty as hell. dumb drunk whores will do anything you ask you should be taking them home instead of slapping stickers on pancake c cups. no one will invest in p*ssy but they will invest in profit.

real talk get an ip lawyer on the line and try to stall their business. its your only hope outside of rebranding, unless you take mollywatr in a direction that doesnt involve water. just know that everything you have done on social media, the internet, and every thing associated with your name is cached and i would be coming after every real life reference to you on the internet if this was filed against a client and would use that in the pleadings process and discovery to air you out. as far as the trademark id be concerned that it is in the database already while any intent to use or tax id acknowledgment you have out there was likely cross checked before this was approved. lord knows the legal system will love seeing one prospective owner with a functioning web site (TO THE NATIONAL PUBLIC, theres case law on that) and the other party is talking about fukking 4's without condoms who won't sell to customers through their web site despite demands.

i could careless who wins this but dont think you are smarter than everyone else its a setup to fail your entire life. think youre the dumbest person in the room everytime you walk in and believe the only option is to outwork everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.