mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold on now missy. I thought you were pro nigerian yesterday. Thought the coli was a bunch of criminals pretending to be men yesterday.
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

I was never pro-Nigerian. My advice to other members were merely to give him some business tips after insulting him.
:skip:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Go to http://facebook.com/MOLLYWATR and share the page with all your friends on their wall.

Then go to http://youtube.com/MOLLYWATRtwerk and share every video on there with your friends.

After that, go to http://instagram.com/MOLLYWATRxoxo and like every picture and video.

Finally, get five of your friends to follow the same steps.

Post evidence that you've done this and I'll make sure that the powers that be give you a free t-shirt. I'll even cover the shipping on that for ya.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

U 4 real with this :patrice:???

O u are being serious

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I was never pro-Nigerian. My advice to other members were merely to give him some business tips after insulting him.
:skip:

So you didn't tell kermit the hustla we a a bunch of criminals pretending to be men yesterday during his rants. Said thats why you rarely post here? Do I need to pull out the video tapes on you?
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This thread doin numbers damn...
On topic..its funny as fukk to me how the dude that stole the idea came directly to the coli. I wonder which one of yall nikkas was it..prolly in here laughin at dude with the rest of us like u aint did shyt :dwillhuh:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
HOLD UP! A person has to go through a 5 step process to buy a bottle of water? You either dont want money or you want Mollywater Co who is shipping same day with free shirts beachballs and discount codes to take 100% of the market share.

Never heard anything like this in my life, not only do we have to pay you but we also have to market the hell out of the product for you for a 8oz bottle of water..I would rather just drink from my tap and call it a day.

That's basically what you'd be getting anyway. Water ozonization (o3) only lasts a short period of time before it desolves back into oxygen (o2). For it to last longer it has to constantly be refrigerated, and even with that there is still a time limit. In one of his many threads I asked how does he ensure that he gets his "ozonated" water to the customer in timely fashion and of course he never bothered to answer.

He thinks he's doing it "big" cause he has a couple of bottles at his local neighborhood party. How can anyone take that Traphouse flier serious, they're selling $10 40oz of King Cobra :pachaha: :dahell: :deadrose: :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.