mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My thing is, I understand that hey may not want personal business information on here. There are coli members who are business owners and they don't share their business names. But this guy The Nigerian puts his shyt all over thecoli. Video after video, facebook link after facebook like and all them dumb ass pictures. Then gonna tell someone if you want to give me your money you'll find a way to do it. What.In.The.fukk is he on?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. There isn't any product. Just pictures of the product that people I don't know post on the internet.

Oh, and there's video of the product being mass produced… but there's no product.

I mean, we've moved over 4000 units of imagination over here. :lolbron:

Oh and using USPS to ship small quantities of product? Well that hasn't been done.

Oh wait.

1175659_459043277537047_731343293_n.jpg

Free t-shirts? Yeah I mean we held contests to give away good intentions. Nevermind all the tiny urls that had the words MOLLYWATR and FREESHIRTS that were posted numerous times here. That was all a ruse. All the people that received free gear didn't. It was a ruse where they photoshopped what they thought my shirts looked like.

All the pictures of my shirts at EDM throughout the summer were all photoshop. Hell, it's not like we weren't featured in a bunch of blogs and news outlets solely because of our apparel. Nope it didn't happen.

http://www.magneticmag.com/2013/08/edm-culture-the-10-worst-t-shirts-in-electronic-dance-music/

But yeah. Enjoy your… lanyards, brehs. :laff:

you can post a factory of these bottles it doesn't make a damn difference, no one can buy it and show me the link to where I can buy it

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
If this thread didn't solidify @kermit da hustla as the absolute WORST poster in this forum, I don't know what will :snoop:

Don't bother replying to this you fakket - I ain't gonna respond :umad::umad:

:russ: at your user name
:pachaha:
damn I feel bad for @The Nigerian nikka got cancelled

I am also a business owner who came up with my own brand, and coming from me @The Nigerian is done - Molly Water Co can shut his whole shyt down if he wanted to, which I would. I'd get my lawyer to send this nikka a cease & desist letter immediately. I know that sounds harsh but thats how it go in the business world, he must protect his own interest.

@The Nigerian I feel bad for you man but at this point it makes no sense for you to carry on your business - it would just be money down the drain continuing your venture. You did everything ass backwards, you should have protected your brand and went from there.

This situation gave me chills as like I said I created my own brand and to be in this nikka situation would be depressing. I no you hurt nikka, but even right now you need to go see a LAWYER immediately.

GL
You really have should ended your post with "But in reality, Nigerian, you're just a stupid c*nt".
That would have been flawless considering you're SN.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Should of had a site up and ready to ship his stuff, IMHO that should of been the first thing done and everything else would of been on hold until it was ready. Could of found a high school/college kid to do it for dirt cheap because they would be looking for experience more than anything.

For the whole stealing thing, very few ideas are original. Smh you think companies like Microsoft got where they are without it? its not about who was first but who did it right. The game creator of minecraft made 100millon dollars last yr. His game was based on inifinminer, he just did it better.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
ahhh so basically he's an afri-c00n? :lupe:

My studio is for my own personal projects, advertising, and portraits. For Editorial stuff I take pictures that accompany stories and I can pitch my own ideas like this one.

he is an afri-c00n and a real c00n :lupe:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
My thing is, I understand that hey may not want personal business information on here. There are coli members who are business owners and they don't share their business names. But this guy The Nigerian puts his shyt all over thecoli. Video after video, facebook link after facebook like and all them dumb ass pictures. Then gonna tell someone if you want to give me your money you'll find a way to do it. What.In.The.fukk is he on?

MollyWatr ?:ld:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it's funny because he doesn't give the run around to whites posters on that racist forum he came from. apparently, he priced them out immediately and they laughed at him.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Should of had a site up and ready to ship his stuff, IMHO that should of been the first thing done and everything else would of been on hold until it was ready. Could of found a high school/college kid to do it for dirt cheap because they would be looking for experience more than anything.

For the whole stealing thing, very few ideas are original. Smh you think companies like Microsoft got where they are without it? its not about who was first but who did it right. The game creator of minecraft made 100millon dollars last yr. His game was based on inifinminer, he just did it better.

In reality how do we really know The Nigerian was the first with this Idea? That song Love Sosa has been out for over a year and who knows how long the term has been around.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so fascinated by this that I may ask my professor if I can produce a short report on this monumental turn of events. There's a class I'm taking right now that would fit perfectly in line with this. If I'm allowed to go forth with my idea, I'll publish it here & hopefully on some well known media outlets. Thank you all for participating in this thread and making it so wonderful to read.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Last edited:
Daps
I'm so fascinated by this that I may ask my professor if I can produce a short report on this monumental turn of events. There's a class I'm taking right now that would fit perfectly in line with this. If I'm allowed to go forth with my idea, I'll publish it here & hopefully on some well known media outlets. Thank you all for participating in this thread and making it so wonderful to read.

:lupe: I was planning to do that, my prof asked me if I could write up a case study on this for her first year marketing class.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

That's the best part of all this, I made a thread asking that nikka how I can buy a CASE, not just a bottle, and the nikka blew me off :heh:

How he going to take this to court and show a judge he was selling a product, to whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.