Status
Not open for further replies.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
lol i guess i was helping nigerian but I was helping myself mainly. I would have got paid for this and its just a good look for me. And its not about helping people that need help......the story is only interesting because the water is called molly water.

Breh, I'm a business man too and trust me the best thing I'd advise you to do is message Molly Water's Sean on the email,hook up with him do a shoot or go to one of his shoots and do the candid shots with the hot models and make it happen. Send your shots and stories as magazine submissions and watch it from there.

Your photography style fits in great with their marketing and the audience you both fit in with. I can picture your shoots doing well when your merge creatively with his brand ethos, models, marketing and branding and your photography style.

Their brand is still young so it's a great time to position yourself as an available photographer so as they grow you reap the benefit also. That's the best advice I can give you from one black man running business to another.

Nigerian's business is almost under, he will be back to his day job in a hot sec as his idea turned out to be a colossal failure. Don't waste your time on shady businessmen, they talk a lot but there ain't shyt there. Nigerian can't help your business because right now he can't even help his own.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mrfz0uV3UG1r3oiuyo1_500.jpg

Pos rep for the person who points out the grammar error :troll:

There are quite a few:

1) He should have a comma after concerts.

2) There should be a hyphen between ultra and crisp.

3) The following sentence isn't well structured at all: "It's ultra-crisp, natural spring water that's been ozonated." Rather than using the contraction 'it's' (it is) he should have used the other form its which indicates possession, and said something along the lines of: 'Its ultra-crisp taste originated from natural spring water that has been ozonated.."

4) Insure is the wrong word used here. I'm sure he meant ensure.

5) After a colon you should always capitalize the next word/letter. It should be 'looking for: A great tasting.'

I'm sure there are more errors, but that's all I could find in the meantime. I'm sure if Nigerian came to us all before to ask for help, we could have helped him in all areas of business. This is what happens when you think you're above everyone else.

:wow:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Go to http://facebook.com/MOLLYWATR and share the page with all your friends on their wall.

Then go to http://youtube.com/MOLLYWATRtwerk and share every video on there with your friends.

After that, go to http://instagram.com/MOLLYWATRxoxo and like every picture and video.

Finally, get five of your friends to follow the same steps.

Post evidence that you've done this and I'll make sure that the powers that be give you a free t-shirt. I'll even cover the shipping on that for ya.

Or he can just order some @MollyWaterCo and get a 15% off discount and some free shyt. :umad:

:laff:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mrfz0uV3UG1r3oiuyo1_500.jpg

There are quite a few:

1) He should have a comma after concerts.

2) There should be a hyphen between ultra and crisp.

3) The following sentence isn't well structured at all: "It's ultra-crisp, natural spring water that's been ozonated." Rather than using the contraction 'it's' (it is) he should have used the other form its which indicates possession, and said something along the lines of: 'Its ultra-crisp taste originated from natural spring water that has been ozonated.."

4) Insure is the wrong word used here. I'm sure he meant ensure.

5) After a colon you should always capitalize the next word/letter. It should be 'looking for: A great tasting.'

I'm sure there are more errors, but that's all I could find in the meantime. I'm sure if Nigerian came to us all before to ask for help, we could have helped him in all areas of business. This is what happens when you think you're above everyone else.

:wow:

welcome to the fukk nigerian team :myman:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Thanks man but the story would definitely not be an advertisement for molly water, it would have been more like the LA times article but less patronizing and probably more funny. By the way I was half joking about in my last post about being their photographer. The photo business doesn't work that way, I have my own studio and access to girls so im always down to do a shoot off the books. By the way do you have something against nigerian haha?

His a disgrace to Africans like me @Don Drogo and @*F*U*N*E*R*A*L* as Funeral said as African men people already give us the side eye whenever it comes to business things because people expect us to be shady and have ulterior motives. Especially Nigerians, no-one wants to do business as people think you're some scammer.

He just perpetuates a stereotype about Nigerians and West Africans in general and I really don't like that. There are people who point blank run away when they see you are African because they don't want to do business with you. People like Nigerian make that stereotype worse that's why the African dudes on here go hard on him. Nothing personal, just irks us. Abit like how you side eye a dude from your hometown acting a fool on TV, that sort of thing.

Do you do magazine submissions :lupe: or do you simply work from your studio. I ask this because I know people who do both :lupe: Interesting.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
lol i guess i was helping nigerian but I was helping myself mainly. I would have got paid for this and its just a good look for me. And its not about helping people that need help......the story is only interesting because the water is called molly water.

:usure: about that?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Go to http://facebook.com/MOLLYWATR and share the page with all your friends on their wall.

Then go to http://youtube.com/MOLLYWATRtwerk and share every video on there with your friends.

After that, go to http://instagram.com/MOLLYWATRxoxo and like every picture and video.

Finally, get five of your friends to follow the same steps.

Post evidence that you've done this and I'll make sure that the powers that be give you a free t-shirt. I'll even cover the shipping on that for ya.
:camby: this nikka done lost all sense and sensibility in his fukkin mind.

pop mollies brehs :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.