Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I used to be on the Nigerians side, used too. That was pretty flagrant and insulting asking us to like and share posts but I'm still neutral on the whole issue. Wishing people to fail will bring you bad Karma. The problem with the Nigerian is that he hasn't figured out the proper way to make the transition from an internet troll to a real person/public figure. I've seen many people like him during my time on the net.

You should seriously take a class in marketing and work on your own image. At this point its better to say nothing because everything you type makes people want to see you fail even more. You've been clowned here and on other forums for years (not by me) and it effected you, it gave you a chip on your shoulder. Thats why you come off as arrogant, dismissive. Its a defence mechanism I get it but you don't need to act like that.

A lot of famous and successful people are @ssholes in real life but you would never know it if you haven't seen them in person. Thats because they know how to act in public. Anyways good luck, I mean there is still a chance your product could blow up but it seems highly unlikely.

The loft is dope though, jelly.

He has posted more than enough bullshyt here to get his company in trouble if it ever takes off. He can pretty much forget having minority support at this point. It's nikkas on here and other sites who have nothing better to do than to try and fukk his paper up.

The best thing he could possibly do at this point is log off and never come here again if he really is trying to make something of this venture. But he has already proved incapable of making sound business decisions in countless other ways so there is little chance he will take that advice.

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
this nikka said to get 5 people (6 including yourself) to like 1,188 pictures of him looking awkward in the club surrounded by white folks and share almost 200 struggle twerk youtube videos (all of which are blatantly stolen material) if you wanna buy a bottle of fukking WATER :dwillhuh:

If it's considered crabs-in-a-barrel mentality to legitimately want this dude to fail then fukk it, call me Mr. Krabs :manny:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I used to be on the Nigerians side, used too. That was pretty flagrant and insulting asking us to like and share posts but I'm still neutral on the whole issue. Wishing people to fail will bring you bad Karma. The problem with the Nigerian is that he hasn't figured out the proper way to make the transition from an internet troll to a real person/public figure. I've seen many people like him during my time on the net.

You should seriously take a class in marketing and work on your own image. At this point its better to say nothing because everything you type makes people want to see you fail even more. You've been clowned here and on other forums for years (not by me) and it effected you, it gave you a chip on your shoulder. Thats why you come off as arrogant, dismissive. Its a defence mechanism I get it but you don't need to act like that.

A lot of famous and successful people are @ssholes in real life but you would never know it if you haven't seen them in person. Thats because they know how to act in public. Anyways good luck, I mean there is still a chance your product could blow up but it seems highly unlikely.

The loft is dope though, jelly.

he was never in it to make money....
mollywatr "c00n juice" was created to get the white junkies and their
women to accept him into their fold.
the only genius thing he did was find people stupid enough
to fall for his con and invest in his "i'm the safe black guy that owns a water
empire image"
he's shown this site that he has no interest making money off
his stolen idea.
sooner or later his investors are gonna wanna see returns,
he'll get death threats,he'll call up his parents for a loan
and continue being the crowned king of The Coli c00nin.
ken yo mama aint shyt.

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
@MollyWaterCo tossed @The Nigerian the L :ohhh:

69017.gif

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I work at vice and am good friends with a few of the writers and head editor.

It would have been a real interview telling your side of the story, not something patronizing like what you just posted.

Anyways this whole thread has been even funnier, this story might be even better...I wonder if @MollyWaterCo is available for questions.

Vice is trying to get a bit more seriously but we still do post funny/dumb shyt like this occasionally.

interview mollywaterco. kinfolk
he's the one out here making moves besides
him calling c00n juice the twerk company or
the un-trade marked cats would be pure ether....
make sure he shout out the Coli and offer
a players discount to the site and he's gonna bubble.
kennys dumb ass is a wash......every other online
publication is gonna fukk with mollywater after that.

oh and kenny dont think for a second them underaged white
girls aint saved those watermarked videos and just
waiting for the right moment to get yo monkey ass in court.
:mjpls:

2ppa8sj.jpg

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I work at vice and am good friends with a few of the writers and head editor.

It would have been a real interview telling your side of the story, not something patronizing like what you just posted.

Anyways this whole thread has been even funnier, this story might be even better...I wonder if @MollyWaterCo is available for questions.
Bro, like I said, MOLLYWATR has been featured on Vice already on multiple blogs in its network. I know you're a freelance photographer that has done some work for them but the reality is that people that actually work there have already reported on me and my product.

Not only that, but as far as connections to Vice is concerned half the cast of the "Welcome to Chiraq" video are involved in some way with the movement. Hell, a few are even in pictures holding MOLLYWATR.

Hell, we even have a few photo sets of our product at Vice events that have taken place across the country.

Not only that, but it's been on FUSE TV, The LA Times, USA TODAY and a number of other real world media outlets. Even in international press.

You're free to hate but facts are facts. You trolls are acting out of bitter hate and it reflects more on yourselves than it does on anything I'm doing.

I'm done with this thread. But yeah, keep talking about me and my product. Tell all your friends. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was never in it to make money....
mollywatr "c00n juice" was created to get the white junkies and their
women to accept him into their fold.
the only genius thing he did was find people stupid enough
to fall for his con and invest in his "i'm the safe black guy that owns a water
empire image"
he's shown this site that he has no interest making money off
his stolen idea.
sooner or later his investors are gonna wanna see returns,
he'll get death threats,he'll call up his parents for a loan
and continue being the crowned king of The Coli c00nin.
ken yo mama aint shyt.

2ppa8sj.jpg

At opa-ages, the Nigerian already conned a businessman to give him some money for Mollywatr. Even he admits it was a mistake.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
nah breh, its whoever sold their product FIRST in the commercial marketplace. INTENT doesn't mean shyt - it's who sold first in the commercial marketplace. Very hard to prove - it is true that you do NOT need a trademark, the person with the Trademark is the boss in this case since they are SO close together AND Domain registration does not prove or mean anything either. Nigerian better have stacks on deck to go against a TM if not he should fold - looks like the other side is already lawyered up and ready to roll like they should be in this situation.

In all honestly like I said in my previous post I'd be sending @The Nigerian a Cease & Desist letter to protect my brand.

One of the best usernames in a while :wow:

This thread though.
nba-shaq-desire_20120321_1187843702.png

Status
Not open for further replies.