Mods yall have to do something about these agents

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
All your bullshyt in that covid thread of yours. The Stella Immanuel bullshyt. The Mike Adams/Brighteon bullshyt is all Qanon. You also encourage people to listen to lunatics like Jeff Rense and Mike Rivero. You post shyt from fukking ZeroHedge. You pushed absolute pants-on-head bullshyt about Hillary Clinton body doubles in 2016 as well. You're a complete fukking idiot.

@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC I do not expect you to understand what this poster just added here and the implications.

Yes, that guy has been posting absolute batshyt theories from alt-right groups. He even tried to legitimize Alex Jones.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
equating "conspiracy theories" to cac shyt implies that black folk should always follow popular narratives

:dead:
I agree with you, but I haven’t seen any posters posting like that. You’re acting like we have posters from The_D0na1ld or St0rmfr0nt posting here or something.
:mjlol:

Every Black Person doesn’t think like you. As long as they aren’t violating or hardcore “c00ning”, they should not be silenced because you don’t agree with what they post.
:francis:

Do you have any receipts and can you call out the posters that are guilty of what you claim? Any cacs or non-Blacks pretending to be Black?
:patrice:

you’re one of the main ones. How did it work trying to get black votes not to vote fakkit?

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
All your bullshyt in that covid thread of yours. The Stella Immanuel bullshyt. The Mike Adams/Brighteon bullshyt is all Qanon. You also encourage people to listen to lunatics like Jeff Rense and Mike Rivero. You post shyt from fukking ZeroHedge. You pushed absolute pants-on-head bullshyt about Hillary Clinton body doubles in 2016 as well. You're a complete fukking idiot.

I listen to all types of people as I have shown.
  • No point in going back in forth in a multi-paragraph jousting match.
  • If you disagree with them or me then ok. Do you.

You not gone shiit on Stella though. :ufdup: She had the Hardest Bars of 2020 and did it on SCOTUS steps.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Over 85% of this site are agents
But many of them do not know it, however just like Morpheus told Neo when he went into the matrix......
Just because they don't know..... it don't make them innocent!

ezgif-5-b0325dcc35.gif

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Dude is a fukking clown. This is one of the people he looks to for information. He's also good friends with David Duke.

wtfi8kr8.png

You jokers just voted for and celebrating a White Male Democrat that wrote the '93 Crime Bill that locked up millions of black men. He also wrote the Patriot Act that watered down the Bill of Rights.
  • Spare me on your tears of "outrage"
I just listed 10 people:
  • 50% had "Democrat", "Liberal", and /or "Progressive" as their description
  • 20% Black Empowement
  • So if you do math, I listed 70% Democrat and/or Black Empowerment pundits or politicians as a sampling.
Yall focus on the 30% and not 70% to try and make a point. Clearly learned tactics from mainstream media. Yall ain't shiit:laff:

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
So if you want something in return for your vote, you're an agent. Got it. Some of you guys are afraid to deal with white supremacy, so you get Trump out of office and think white supremacy is gone. Trump is the greater of two of evils, but we still have to deal with evil. We wanted something better, and we deserve better than the lesser of two evils. You want to get people out of the paint who are reminding you that the work isn't done, because you're ready to hit the snooze button on fighting for black empowerment, punk op.
This isn't about black posters. This is about white posters on here pretending to be black posting MAGA propaganda. Did you not see what happened in DC three days ago?

We could be on the brink of a civil war and you're in here bothsiding for no reason

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You jokers just voted for and celebrating a White Male Democrat that wrote the '93 Crime Bill that locked up millions of black men. He also wrote the Patriot Act that watered down the Bill of Rights.
  • Spare me on your tears of "outrage"
I just listed 10 people:

• 50% had "Democrat", "Liberal", and /or "Progressive" as their description
  • 20% Black Empowement%
  • So if you do math, I listed 70% Democrat and/or Black Empowerment pundits or politicians as a sampling.
Yall focus on the 30% and not 70% to try and make a point. Clearly learned tactics from mainstream media. Yall ain't shiit:laff:
You actually think this means something.

Anybody reading your posts can see that doesn't matter when the overwhelming majority of what you post is crackpot conspiracy theories from the far-right fringes.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You actually think this means something.

Anybody reading your posts can see that doesn't matter when the overwhelming majority of what you post is crackpot conspiracy theories from the far-right fringes.

I have 47,000 posts.

Show me the 23,501 posts that represent 51% of my posts under your description.

Show me us the receipts.

I'll wait.
832-370350.jpg

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going out the window tagging all the posters who may or may not be. Tagging them just gives them a notification to come in here and argue which isn't the purpose of this thread

But its obvious Pazzy is an agent. All you have to do is look at his posts in threads about race and politics. He's been telling on himself and was banned before. He should've been banned permanently

pazzy isn’t an agent. He’s just a weirdo who has gotten dumber and dumber ever since he came out the closet

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have 47,000 posts.

Show me the 23,501 posts that represent 51% of my posts under your description.

Show me us the receipts.

I'll wait.
I'll get right on that when you unequivocally prove some of the shyt you've spread on here like illegal non-citizens voting in mass in 2016 or that Seth Rich was the one leaking to wikileaks which is what really led to his murder or that the Las Vegas shooting was a mass conspiracy carried out by multiple gunmen or the Hillary body double bullshyt.