Mods yall have to do something about these agents

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Because if shyt gets bad on inauguration day, best believe those MAGA cacs will be looking for sites like this. They probably already know about the Coli. I wouldn't put it past them to attempt to hack this site or pull IPs

We cannot allows far right winger posters to spew white supremacist rhetoric and MAGA QAnon cult conspiracy theories. These posters don't even hide it well on here

This site doesn't need to be an echo chamber. I have no problem having Republicans express themselves. But at this point in time more than ever, it's clear the party is separating into the GOP and the radical trump supporters that stormed the capitol and are trying to overthrow the government. The latter cannot be tolerated

Letting these posters stick around to monitor and disrupt racial and political threads with that bullshyt has potential to compromise this site. Remember I said this
name names

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Again.

Show a single post where I've referenced that group.

I'll help you out. Go to thevSEARCH button. Type in that group's name. Put my name as the poster. Click search.

Show the receipts:
  • Otherwise yall are having conspiracy poster fantasies :dame: ... that's not a Harlem activity.

These Are Fantasy League Posters. :dead:
You smart enough to not mention you apart of them but we know you are.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Don’t start with me. This is not up for debate - the majority of the cac pretending posers or those with racist while supremacist suspect ties have been posters from 2012 or earlier who use that as a shield. Myself and others have caught enough cacs out here lacking to know the pattern. That’s not me commenting to comment - that’s facts based on STATISTICS and analysis. Notice how i also say that we know who the good OG posters are therefore my statement is not inclusive of them. The rest of what you said is conjecture. Gtfoh. I never comment without backing up what the fuk I say. Which is why I told that poster and OP to allow time to research into it. I just don’t have time to do so right now. You need a refresher or maybe you need to logically review before you reply to me. Idgaf - that must be one of your friends, IF he violated than that’s what it is.

example- he was here since the 90- 2000s too. None of you said shyt until facts were established so I’m very aware of that refrain “I’ve been since (insert year hear)” defection.:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hammer-a-white-poster-compilation-of-racist-statements.777778/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...skinned-racist-predator.778335/#post-37575146
Nobody starting with you. I think your take this time is bullshyt. No more no less.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You smart enough to not mention you apart of them but we know you are.

:laff:

Ok.
I'm an Alex Jones fan (conservative leaning libertarian)
I'm a Jimmy Dore Fan (liberal progressive)
I'm a Tulsi Gabbard fan (moderate Democrat)
I'm a Rand Paul fan (moderate conservative Republican)
I'm a Robert F. Kennedy, Jr fan (moderate Democrat)
I'm a Cynthia McKinney fan (Independent Democrat)
I'm a Farrakhan fan. (NOI)
I'm a Mike Adam's "The Health Ranger" fan (conservative leaning libertarian)
I'm a Tariq Nasheed fan (Foundational Black American)
I'm a Real Tim Black fan (liberal progressive Democrat)

That's just a few pundits or politicians I have openly said countless times I liked in terms of their messaging , and they represent a wide spectrum of politics and ideology

Notice I said fan and not Stan.
  • I'm a fan b/se they all tend to talk truth that mainstream media will not touch until much later or maybe never
  • They also will call out people on their own "team"
  • I'm NOT a STAN, because I call out bullshiit or simple ideological differences as I see it, no matter who or what says it.
So save your Conspiracy Fantasy Boy Tales for a different poster.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
So if you want something in return for your vote, you're an agent. Got it. Some of you guys are afraid to deal with white supremacy, so you get Trump out of office and think white supremacy is gone. Trump is the greater of two of evils, but we still have to deal with evil. We wanted something better, and we deserve better than the lesser of two evils. You want to get people out of the paint who are reminding you that the work isn't done, because you're ready to hit the snooze button on fighting for black empowerment, punk op.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I didn't feel like searching for receipts because I thought it was obvious to yall who the agents were. But since there's some posters in here in denial about cac agents on here and want receipts, I'll post these
director_of_bands said:
even after I admit Im a cac you can't get at me :bryan:
get a fcking grip nkkas black folks was oppressed before trump...stop drueling over that cac fake woke url monologue foh!!

go to bed ngga aint you tired from all this chattying?

calm down fake self righteous nkka my posts got you in your feels right now you'll get over it

makes sense that fakkit is over the top shilling for biden because communist biden has a well known affinity for china...

AP20330726010055-1.jpg

of course thecoli democrat cult hates religion...bootstrap biden and the virus is their god:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

i was tagged in here:hubie: my posts in here is consistent with my post history:hubie:ill fall back and keep adding folks who cant get over my vote for trump to my ignore list...

Let's see how many of yall defend this shyt
:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:laff:

Ok.
I'm an Alex Jones fan (conservative leaning libertarian)
I'm a Jimmy Dore Fan (liberal progressive)
I'm a Tulsi Gabbard fan (moderate Democrat)
I'm a Rand Paul fan (moderate Republican)
I'm a Robert F. Kennedy, Jr fan (moderate Democrat)
I'm a Cynthia McKinney fan (Independent Democrat)
I'm a Farrakhan fan. (NOI)
I'm a Mike Adam's "The Health Ranger" fan (conservative leaning libertarian)
I'm a Tariq Nasheed fan (Foundational Black American)
I'm a Real Tim Black fan (liberal progressive Democrat)

That's just a few pundits or politicians I have openly said countless times I liked in terms of their messaging , and they represent a wide spectrum of politics and ideology

Notice I said fan and not Stan.
  • I'm a fan b/se they all tend to talk truth that mainstream media will not touch until much later or maybe never
  • They also will call out people on their own "team"
  • I'm NOT a STAN, because I call out bullshiit or simple ideological differences as I see it, no matter who or what says it.
So save your Conspiracy Fantasy Boy Tales for a different poster.
The fact you called Rand Paul a moderate is all I needed to see from this post.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Again.

Show a single post where I've referenced that group.

I'll help you out. Go to the SEARCH button. Type in that group's name. Put my name as the poster. Click search.

Show the receipts:
  • Otherwise yall are having conspiracy poster fantasies :dame: ... that's not a Harlem activity.

These Are Conspiracy Fantasy League Posters. :dead:
All your bullshyt in that covid thread of yours. The Stella Immanuel bullshyt. The Mike Adams/Brighteon bullshyt is all Qanon. You also encourage people to listen to lunatics like Jeff Rense and Mike Rivero. You post shyt from fukking ZeroHedge. You pushed absolute pants-on-head bullshyt about Hillary Clinton body doubles in 2016 as well. You're a complete fukking idiot.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Fuk that. Stop naming ados, foundational blacks, you lying faggit. Your history in here- you should have been dead a long time ago. None of them are agents, that’s facts. You’re naming people who dusted and exposed your ass on threads. You’ve said the worst shyt on here about black posters equivalent to those cacs on st8rmfront. Your names been called out. You’ve called blacks people monkeys, nigg-ers, you’ve racially ridiculed black Americans, Jamaicans, and anyone not Haitian, you may not be white but you’re a verified c00n agent bytch with identify issues and self hatred. You have the audacity to show on this thread.

How you have all that energy when typing but slur your words like you high on meth ?

Take your meds Mr Nicholt