Mods yall have to do something about these agents

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Again, that's 100% false and :mjlol:at receipts. There's literally nothing to back up what you're saying.

He's on here but doesn't post very often. The last time he posted was October about a SSL security question. That alone kills your whole August argument.

@Houston911 talks to him more often than I do, he'll tell you Brook is on here weekly at the very least. He ain't never took a months long break. Stop lying to these people man.

Fred.
If that’s true, I can accept when I’m wrong :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Repeatedly calling everyone who disagrees with you a "sambo". :mjlol:

We're talking about right-wing extremists and you go on this dumb tangent about "extremism is okay" when we're literally talking about people who push openly White Supremacist viewpoints and are willing to use violence to achieve them.

And there's that sambo shyt again. :deadrose:

I'm not even a Democrat and I talk more trash about Biden than you do. You're just making shyt up.

And I talk about mass incarceration more than you do too. :francis:

This is a useless discussion if you're just gonna through red herrings and made-up claims against the wall rather than discuss the ACTUAL propaganda we're talking about.
Idk what you talk about, and don't get on here often so you dont know what i talk about.

Point is, that extremist talk is bS, and has mainly been used against Black people in this nation.
You all are just silly.
And it's (extreme label) used w cacs.... but not as often because the majority of gop members and at least half white liberals......think the way you fantasy nikkas believe only trump followers think.
White thoughts are extreme, in general