The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Im an "agent" yet I been on sohh/here since 98.........smh
Most of the cacs who get exposed say this same shyt, without fail. Not saying you are one until info is posted but this is their go- to line when their names get called out. Anyone who has posted here for more than 2 -3 years between the respected OG older posters and the classic /c00ns. But that “been here since 9–, “ definitely !isn’t helping unless a mod or admin vouches or backs you up otherwise it’s a flag for signaling.
:francis::deadmanny:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the cacs who get exposed say this same shyt, without fail. Not saying you are one until info is posted but this is their go- to line when their names get called out. Anyone who has posted here for more than 2 -3 years between the respected OG older posters and the classic /c00ns. But that “been here since 9–, “ definitely !isn’t helping unless a mod or admin vouches or backs you up otherwise it’s a flag for signaling.

Im not posting any ID on here but

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/let...-the-internet-hip-hop-scene-1996-2000.165450/

do I post like a maga cac ?

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Because if shyt gets bad on inauguration day, best believe those MAGA cacs will be looking for sites like this. They probably already know about the Coli. I wouldn't put it past them to attempt to hack this site or pull IPs

We cannot allows far right winger posters to spew white supremacist rhetoric and MAGA QAnon cult conspiracy theories. These posters don't even hide it well on here

This site doesn't need to be an echo chamber. I have no problem having Republicans express themselves. But at this point in time more than ever, it's clear the party is separating into the GOP and the radical trump supporters that stormed the capitol and are trying to overthrow the government. The latter cannot be tolerated

Letting these posters stick around to monitor and disrupt racial and political threads with that bullshyt has potential to compromise this site. Remember I said this

I agree with you, but I haven’t seen any posters posting like that. You’re acting like we have posters from The_D0na1ld or St0rmfr0nt posting here or something.
:mjlol:

Every Black Person doesn’t think like you. As long as they aren’t violating or hardcore “c00ning”, they should not be silenced because you don’t agree with what they post.
:francis:

Do you have any receipts and can you call out the posters that are guilty of what you claim? Any cacs or non-Blacks pretending to be Black?
:patrice:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
What was he saying? If you have example quotes or post a thread to start from so it doesn’t turn into a back and forth. I’m working on something else so I can’t look up but I’ll be back later on.
He said this
equating "conspiracy theories" to cac shyt implies that black folk should always follow popular narratives

In response to this
We cannot allows far right winger posters to spew white supremacist rhetoric and MAGA QAnon cult conspiracy theories

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You’re posting a hip hop thread to back yourself??
:patrice:
I don’t need your identification, and not requesting it. I can determine more from words. Like I told @Groovy Tony , I can’t look into it now bc I’m busy but I’ll be back later on. But if there are black posters that feel a way about your posting style or theories; then I’m just here to gather facts and analyze out of solidarity.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why isn’t it helping. What kinda Transformers the movie ass court y’all running? If someone is accusing someone of something wouldn’t they feel the need to defend themselves? Your logic isn’t making sense as someone would use their longevity as a sign they haven’t been an agent. If they were an agent for that many years they are a damn good one to be undercover that long because unless they’re getting paid I don’t see the point of doing it on here tbh.

Maybe dude is an agent but your logic is just not good on this one sorry.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why isn’t it helping. What kinda Transformers the movie ass court y’all running? If someone is accusing someone of something wouldn’t they feel the need to defend themselves? Your logic isn’t making sense as someone would use their longevity as a sign they haven’t been an agent. If they were an agent for that many years they are a damn good one to be undercover that long because unless they’re getting paid I don’t see the point of doing it on here tbh.

Maybe dude is an agent but your logic is just not good on this one sorry.
Don’t start with me. This is not up for debate - the majority of the cac pretending posers or those with racist while supremacist suspect ties have been posters from 2012 or earlier who use that as a shield. Myself and others have caught enough cacs out here lacking to know the pattern. That’s not me commenting to comment - that’s facts based on STATISTICS and analysis. Notice how i also say that we know who the good OG posters are therefore my statement is not inclusive of them. The rest of what you said is conjecture. Gtfoh. I never comment without backing up what the fuk I say. Which is why I told that poster and OP to allow time to research into it. I just don’t have time to do so right now. You need a refresher or maybe you need to logically review before you reply to me. Idgaf - that must be one of your friends, IF he violated than that’s what it is.

example- he was here since the 90- 2000s too. None of you said shyt until facts were established so I’m very aware of that refrain “I’ve been since (insert year hear)” defection.:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hammer-a-white-poster-compilation-of-racist-statements.777778/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...skinned-racist-predator.778335/#post-37575146

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@satam55 @thekingsmen @newworldafro and all those agents saying black people don’t vote.
Fuk that. Stop naming ados, foundational blacks, you lying faggit. Your history in here- you should have been dead a long time ago. None of them are agents, that’s facts. You’re naming people who dusted and exposed your ass on threads. You’ve said the worst shyt on here about black posters equivalent to those cacs on st8rmfront. Your names been called out. You’ve called blacks people monkeys, nigg-ers, you’ve racially ridiculed black Americans, Jamaicans, and anyone not Haitian, you may not be white but you’re a verified c00n agent bytch with identify issues and self hatred. You have the audacity to show on this thread.

Last edited: