Mods yall have to do something about these agents

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I agree with you, but I haven’t seen any posters posting like that. You’re acting like we have posters from The_D0na1ld or St0rmfr0nt posting here or something.
:mjlol:

Every Black Person doesn’t think like you. As long as they aren’t violating or hardcore “c00ning”, they should not be silenced because you don’t agree with what they post.
:francis:

Do you have any receipts and can you call out the posters that are guilty of what you claim? Any cacs or non-Blacks pretending to be Black?
:patrice:
I already tagged 3. Every poster on here who still supports trump, defends the MAGA capitol breaching terrorists and posts about how Biden is a communist controlling the media isn't a free thinking Black man

And if you're black posting that shyt, you're a c00n

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
@satam55 @thekingsmen @newworldafro and all those agents saying black people don’t vote.

:laff: What are you talking about now?

Pretty certain I've never said or even alluded to that. Without context how is it offensive in first place?
"A group of people don't vote.".....ok :jbhmm:

If you making accusations, should be easy to find the post you find offensive, right??????.

I'll wait.

If he can't find the post in 24 hours, "I Wonder" if Mods will give him a warning point just for blatant unnecessary unproven lies??

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@satam55 @thekingsmen @newworldafro and all those agents saying black people don’t vote.
Don’t post up your personal vendettas on this thread, the capping cac-c00n that you are.

I know you didn’t think this was a good idea considering your own post history;

You're one of the realest white dudes ever. We appreciate u being in the battlefield wit us. When we say white people,that excludes you breh and we hope you know it

Nah man. White trash do that too. The thing is a lot us black men turn our back completely to our seeds. Some white parents are on good terms even after separation

you a Knick fan now ? :ohhh:

You from Somali. So, you used to misery and hard times. You be alright
yes and you will be shipped right back to Africa. Only to be returned to sender

First off, why u tagging me in that stupid ass thread ? :dahell:

Ain't u Jamaican ? u Buju Banton with no dread having ass negga. And why u tagging that Vybz Kartel lightskin looking ass negga breh ? :dahell:

Anyway, let me entertain the topic. I did not even read the first post. It's not hard to figure out what that flaxseed brain ass negga thinking. Tic Tic Toc...

I will add this though. My Haitian people speak English with a thick accent. Sometimes, you can't even figure out what they're saying. Of course, most of them speak/write 2-5 languages. How many languages do AAs speak ? :stopitslime:

Our education system is much better than the average AA neggas. I mean, look at some neggas with a HS diploma. These neggas would be stuck in 10th grade in Haiti, trynna guess answers on their tests with their eyes closed and shyt. My people come here on a boat with no money and no shelter. They always find a way to make a living and pay taxes and send their kids to school. They do 2-3 jobs and their kids' job is the book and good grades. Those same people you will not see with a EBT card at the register and getting their kids' favorite ice cream being swatted :camby: by the scanner. We work hard so our kids can have what we wish we had when we were kids. Too bad, we can't separate them from the AA stain and they end up learning from those AAs from broken homes and call them friends. Why ? so that our kids can help them with their homework since most of their parents don't have the education of a 4th grader.

I have been living here for 10 years and I have never seen a homeless Haitian. Never. Bum or not. NEVER!!! We work hard and pay our taxes so we can live with the little comfort we can afford. While you AAs screaming racism, Haitians are learni9ng the system and making their way into the system to eat like the Cubans are doing nopw in Miami. Why is it that if I go to Walmart, 90% of the blacks are AAs ? However, if I go to a major university, out of 20 Blacks you see majoring in Math, Engineering, Physics, Medicine, good luck find 3 of them being 100% AAs with no Caribbena/AFrican bloodline.

If AAs, have to do 200% to get half the credit, add that for Haitians, on top of language, culture, and all those other barriers we have to break down. Funny that everybody, from my teachers to my advisors told me to stay away from AAs and focus on my goals. Now, I see why cuz those same neggas still at the same CC I went to pulling Fafsa scam for 2k meanwhile my first check outta school was close to 2k.

I embrace the hate towards my people. You have to have something people envy to carry that kinda hate towards you. Meanwhile we don't hate them. We open our doors to them so they can see what hard work and focus can bring to one's life.

@ThugLife :slaute: to your people breh. Great story about your parents

check ya people “bro”

My Haitian dad came to this county with about 20 dollars in his pocket and was washing dishes in a hotel for a year. Now he makin 75k+ and is bout to get a fatass retirement check from Dade County

Never once was he on welfare or foodstamps etc.

Yet lazy ass African-Americans stay in the hood all their lives cause they goofin off in school tryna impress easy ass hoes
:mjlol:

This thread she be called why all foreign blacks hate African-Americans, yall don't know how to hustle at all :umad:

i don't throw rocks and hide my hands tho negga. stop asking me to play ur bytch ass. go kick a coconut u 100 hole tank top wearing jamaican faggit
14121036gdmw6vm1.gif

Last edited:

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
Fuk that. Stop naming ados, foundational blacks, you lying faggit. Your history in here- you should have been dead a long time ago. None of them are agents, that’s facts. You’re naming people who dusted and exposed your ass on threads. You’ve said the worst shyt on here about black posters. Your names been called out. You’ve called blacks people monkeys, nigg-ers, you’ve racially ridiculed Jamaicans, and anyone not Haitian, you may not be white but you’re a verified c00n agent bytch with identify issues and self hatred. You have the audacity to show on this thread.
:picard:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
These 3 are definitely members of Q'Anon

Again.

Show a single post where I've referenced that group.

I'll help you out. Go to the SEARCH button. Type in that group's name. Put my name as the poster. Click search.

Show the receipts:
  • Otherwise yall are having conspiracy poster fantasies :dame: ... that's not a Harlem activity.

These Are Conspiracy Fantasy League Posters. :dead: