Mods yall have to do something about these agents

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I already tagged 3. Every poster on here who still supports trump, defends the MAGA capitol breaching terrorists and posts about how Biden is a communist controlling the media isn't a free thinking Black man

And if you're black posting that shyt, you're a c00n

Yeah. Sounds like you just want to silence Black People with a difference of opinions. fukk Trump, fukk MAGA, fukk the GOP, fukk Biden, and fukk Democrats.
:yeshrug:

Every Black Person is not a supporter of Biden and/or Democrats. You can be a Black Person and criticize or dislike Biden. Neither does that make a Black Person a MAGA or GOP supporter.
:comeon:

This is a silly, childlike, ignorant, and c00nish way of thinking. If you want to be a Democrat politician supporter, then that’s fine. It doesn’t mean that I also have to be just because I’m Black.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
My advice to OP and those with his concerns.

Stop calling them agents.

Call them conservatives, republicans, independents or even Trump supporters.

Defeat their rhetoric or misinformation with sound, logical, unemotional, fact based arguments.

That’s how grown men behave when confronted with people they disagree with.

Over 70 million people voted for this man. You aren’t going to be able to hide from them or silence them all. There’s not enough safe spaces on or offline on this planet.

Follow the example of posters like @Rhakim

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Yeah. Sounds like you just want to silence Black People with a difference of opinions. fukk Trump, fukk MAGA, fukk Biden, and fukk Democrats.
:yeshrug:

Every Black Person is not a supporter of Biden and/or Democrats. You can be a Black Person and criticize or dislike Biden. Neither does that make a Black Person a MAGA or GOP supporter.
:comeon:

This is a silly, childlike, ignorant, and c00nish way of thinking.
What you highlighted is a MAGA talking point

Why are you arguing with me about this? This isn't about you "free thinkers" this is about the cac posters posing as black men posting MAGA propaganda. You lack reading comprehension

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest

Defeat their rhetoric or misinformation with sound, logical, unemotional, fact based arguments.

Over 70 million people voted for this man. You aren’t going to be able to hide from them or silence them all. There’s not enough safe spaces on or offline on this planet.

Not all of those 70 million who voted for Trump are radical extremists. That's who I'm referring to. These aren't regular Republicans

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Just to be clear, I think I do a good job of defeating them with sound arguments, but I also call some of them agents. :lolbron:

Only the worst ones tho. :francis:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
What you highlighted is a MAGA talking point

Why are you arguing with me about this? This isn't about you "free thinkers" this is about the cac posters posing as black men posting MAGA propaganda. You lack reading comprehension

Okay. Well, you should’ve said this from the beginning.
:mjtf:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How you have all that energy when typing but slur your words like you high on meth ?

Take your meds Mr Nicholt
That’s your rebuttal bytch?? Thought so. That retort gets real old when you can’t dispute the facts. Especially when you can’t dispute who the fuk I am and the mods don’t even back your shyt when it comes to me. Try again. That repeat verbally inept rant shyt doesn’t hide your dirt. You don’t sound coherent when you comment so I know your voice is off brand as fukkk.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You actually think this means something.

Anybody reading your posts can see that doesn't matter when the overwhelming majority of what you post is crackpot conspiracy theories from the far-right fringes.
@newworldafro breh knows he's a crackpot and literally asked for 23,501 receipts before he'll admit it. :mjlol:

I can't even count the # of times I've debunked something he's said or caught him posting misinformation. And he never, ever admits that he was wrong. That's how I know he's not a "freethinker" or an "open mind" or that shyt. If he was, then he'd change his mind when he was wrong. He just shytposts conspiracy theories from Alex Jones's InfoWars and other right-wing and right-wing influenced bullshyt and lets them brainwash his thinking. Then he feels like it's okay if he slips militant catchphrases in-between the misinformation.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Okay. Well, you should’ve said this from the beginning.
:mjtf:
That's what the word means in this context

I mentioned QAnon, MAGA cacs, white supremacist rhetoric, and radicals separating from the GOP attempting to overthrow the government in the OP. I figured everyone would immediately understand what I meant by agents

Daps
Most of the cacs who get exposed say this same shyt, without fail. Not saying you are one until info is posted but this is their go- to line when their names get called out. Anyone who has posted here for more than 2 -3 years between the respected OG older posters and the classic /c00ns. But that “been here since 9–, “ definitely !isn’t helping unless a mod or admin vouches or backs you up otherwise it’s a flag for signaling.
:francis::deadmanny:
Classic c00ns :mjlol:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'll get right on that when you unequivocally prove some of the shyt you've spread on here like illegal non-citizens voting in mass in 2016 or that Seth Rich was the one leaking to wikileaks which is what really led to his murder or that the Las Vegas shooting was a mass conspiracy carried out by multiple gunmen or the Hillary body double bullshyt.

@newworldafro breh knows he's a crackpot and literally asked for 23,501 receipts before he'll admit it. :mjlol:

I can't even count the # of times I've debunked something he's said or caught him posting misinformation. And he never, ever admits that he was wrong. That's how I know he's not a "freethinker" or an "open mind" or that shyt. If he was, then he'd change his mind when he was wrong. He just shytposts conspiracy theories from Alex Jones's InfoWars and other right-wing and right-wing influenced bullshyt and lets them brainwash his thinking. Then he feels like it's okay if he slips militant catchphrases in-between the misinformation.

I'm not gone argue over 4-5 year old topics. :dead:
  • Hillary's body double. :lolbron: The picture is on that thread. Look at that joker on that sidewalk coming out that building and tell me that's her:deadmanny:
I have 47,000 posts :blessed:
Like it. Don't like it. Be neutral. :yeshrug:
I have said what I said whenever I said it.
Hell I may even disagree with some 2012 or 2014 Newworldafro posts ...like whose man's is this... :pachaha:

I'm not going go back and forth w/ people that just believe everything they are told like sheep. It's a pointless activity.
Do you.

This is just the triannual Coli Purge Fantasy thread. There are a Dozen other threads just like it. :deadrose:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not gone argue over 4-5 year old topics. :dead:
  • Hillary's body double. :lolbron: The picture is on that thread. Look at that joker on that sidewalk coming out that building and tell me that's her:deadmanny:
I have 47,000 posts :blessed:
Like it. Don't like it. Be neutral. :yeshrug:
I have said what I said whenever I said it.
Hell I may even disagree with some 2012 or 2014 Newworldafro posts ...like whose man's is this... :pachaha:

I'm not going go back and forth w/ people that just believe everything they are told like sheep. It's a pointless activity.
Do you.

This is just the triannual Coli Purge Fantasy thread. There are a Dozen other threads just like it. :deadrose:
:laff: @ the bold.