Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
1 ) One is in the old world and the other is in the new world where they colonized the new world.

2 ) What can you tell me about his life, Carlos Quinto?

"Origin:Italian. Meaning:Fifth. Quinto Quinto as a boy's name is a variation of Quentin and is of Latin origin. Quinto means "fifth-born son" or "born in the fifth month"

3 ) What can you tell me about the region, the people from that region and the cathedral? It's at the Larco museum now, but it originally was located at a cathedral in Peru. Or do yo think it was always located in the Larco museum, which was found in 1926? lol smh

4 ) Now start explain the other parts of the painting from the 18th century (Oil on canvas, Cusco School, 18th century, Private collection)., the Capac Cuna Inca o Genealogía de los Incas Room 6, Vitrine 62. What does these mean?
1. Irrelevant. Both painted by Europeans and all you have to explain is the blanket/baseless word, “diplomacy”.
It’s “diplomacy” that there earlier kings were made dark skinned and it’s also “diplomacy” that the later kings were made white
2. Misdirection
3. Misdirection with a mix of BS. You said it’s not (present tense) in a museum. I post the museum that it’s currently in and you say “well it wasn’t always in a museum”
:laff:
4 Misdirection
All you can do is misdirect and bring up random tangents that have nothing to do with what we’re talking about. Why do I have to explain who Carlos Quinto is in detail? Why would I have to explain Peru beyond the topic we’re discussing? Why would I have to describe some cathedral in Peru that has nothing to do with the topic? Oh that’s right I dont. That’s just your way of misdirecting
:coffee:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Are you referring to the 18th century barque period?

I get what you're sayn, but the issue I am dealing with is that the two indeviduala at the two row still remain the same complexion. I do see the degradation in the picture, but don't know to what stage. It could be the picture was taken under bad light conditions as well.

Now that I have second look, I realize that Carlos V has a cross symbol next to him. I guess that's the introduction to a new period, a Cristian period.

Compared to this images posted on twitter.

The twitter image is much brighter and sharper, good find. Now their skin tone looks very similar to all the white kings in that row. The brown hair being the main difference in what makes them look slightly darker.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
And who do you think was practicing this and eventually got put into slavery?

Dum diversas sanctioned to enslave a certain group of people and get them out of the Iberia. But that is not expelling?

Dum diversas for a third time:
We grant you by these present documents, with our Apostolic Authority, full and free permission to invade, search out, capture, and subjugate the Saracens and pagans and any other unbelievers and enemies of Christ wherever they may be, as well as their kingdoms, duchies, counties, principalities, and other property [...] and to reduce their persons into perpetual servitude.[3]

This isn’t expelling anyone. It’s saying they have the right to enslave anyone that doesn’t believe in their fake Jesus man-god. The Alhambra decree is what actually expels people:

The Alhambra Decree (also known as the Edict of Expulsion; Spanish: Decreto de la Alhambra, Edicto de Granada) was an edict issued on 31 March 1492, by the joint Catholic Monarchs of Spain (Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon) ordering the expulsion of practising Jews from the Crowns of Castile and Aragon and its territories and possessions by 31 July of that year.

One is about expulsion the other is about enslavement. And it’s not hard either. There were blacks involved with enslaving Africans and the blacks that were already in America. That’s why certain blacks by the way of the sundry act were made exempt from the same laws that subjugated blacks/slaves. The rest of your post is the usual misdirection of posting walls of texts about unrelated information that I don’t care to debunk because you only post it as a means to misdirect from the topic we’re supposed to be discussing.
Here are primary sources (manuscripts) linked by Dominican Studies Institute, The City College of New York, North Academic Center (NAC)). I post the links separated for you here, since you are a bit slow. Btw, the Wikipedia source as some funny clown shyt. And of course you aren't going to elaborate on those monarches, who you claimed were Black. smh
And none of that changes the fact that dum diversas was about enslavement and theft of people and their lands and not the expulsion of anyone.

And elaborate on what? Your argument is that racist cacs built a statue to an African holding their (not an African) familial crest.
:laff:

And since I brought up crests, let’s see the crests that had black people on it:

pappenheim-crest.jpg

kirchberg-crest.png

But I know I know. They put African slaves on their crests to represent them who were white
alright-jennifer-lawrence.gif

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Dum diversas for a third time:
We grant you by these present documents, with our Apostolic Authority, full and free permission to invade, search out, capture, and subjugate the Saracens and pagans and any other unbelievers and enemies of Christ wherever they may be, as well as their kingdoms, duchies, counties, principalities, and other property [...] and to reduce their persons into perpetual servitude.[3]

This isn’t expelling anyone. It’s saying they have the right to enslave anyone that doesn’t believe in their fake Jesus man-god. The Alhambra decree is what actually expels people:

The Alhambra Decree (also known as the Edict of Expulsion; Spanish: Decreto de la Alhambra, Edicto de Granada) was an edict issued on 31 March 1492, by the joint Catholic Monarchs of Spain (Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon) ordering the expulsion of practising Jews from the Crowns of Castile and Aragon and its territories and possessions by 31 July of that year.
I literally posted primary sources and academic peer reviewed sources. And you reply is a wikipedia page?

Tell, from what high school did you drop out?

"Carlos Quinto (Charles the Fifth), his real title was King Charles I of Spain. He was the grandson of Isabel and Ferdinand, who expelled the Moors, masterminded of the Inquisition, and financed Christopher Columbus- voyages. Their daughter Juana married the Hapsburg prince Philip, whose home was in Ghent, where Charles was born in 1500. Philip came to live in Castile with his wife, Queen Juana, but many disliked the idea of a foreigner inheriting the throne, which may well have been the cause of his sudden death in 1506...”
Alhambra - Palace of Carlos Quinto | Andalucia.com

Do you know where Ghent is? lol smh

One is about expulsion the other is about enslavement. And it’s not hard either. There were blacks involved with enslaving Africans and the blacks that were already in America. That’s why certain blacks by the way of the sundry act were made exempt from the same laws that subjugated blacks/slaves. The rest of your post is the usual misdirection of posting walls of texts about unrelated information that I don’t care to debunk because you only post it as a means to misdirect from the topic we’re supposed to be discussing.
Sending people out and enslaving them is expulsion. What part do you not comprehend about this?

And none of that changes the fact that dum diversas was about enslavement and theft of people and their lands and not the expulsion of anyone.
Now you are just babbling.... I base what I stated on primary sources, not on a wikipedia post. These sources explain that Black people lived in Spain, became expelled and enslaved. Yet, here you are with your wierdo claims.

GLC04093_0.jpg

And elaborate on what? Your argument is that racist cacs built a statue to an African holding their (not an African) familial crest.
Here we go again, hiding your incompetence behind the "racists cac's". With people like you Black people can GO NOWHERE. LITERALLY ACHIEVE NOTHING. Many of these sources I have posted aren't even written by whites or cac's. smh

You don't even know why these families had a statue or familial crest with an African on them. Although I did post that information. But, since you are slow you don't pick up on this. That is what you remain in this repetitive cycle of stupidity. It's obvious you even picked up a book. That why you ca't cite sources from books.

And since I brought up crests, let’s see the crests that had black people on it:

pappenheim-crest.jpg

kirchberg-crest.png

Ok, now explain the meaning of these and where these are from?

Tell, explain what the texts say on these plaques.

But I know I know. They put African slaves on their crests to represent them who were white
I removed those images, because it's on a level of retardation. I am waiting for you to explain the meaning of the crests? I already stated that small pockets of Africans lived in Europe at the time and some dud hold powerful position. Some were free people and some enslaved.

Perhaps I should take it to the next step and address the Libertos?

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
1. Irrelevant. Both painted by Europeans and all you have to explain is the blanket/baseless word, “diplomacy”.
It’s “diplomacy” that there earlier kings were made dark skinned and it’s also “diplomacy” that the later kings were made white
Ok, so you have no answer to the question. That is what I suspected. You have no evidence for what you claim, you're just saying anything at this point. Earlier kings? What earlier kings? Ferdinand?

You now deal with another problem, which is the 18th century timing of that painting. lol smh

The Cuzco school.

"The 18th century saw the rise of the “mestizo style.” Toward the end of the 17th century, indigenous artists had left Cuzco’s guild of painters and had begun working in independent workshops. There they incorporated to an even greater degree local stylistic elements and created a uniquely Cuzqueño style. Among the artists who worked in this style were Francisco de Moncada and Marcos Zapata. Religious themes continued to dominate, but the Inca past, and in particular, portraits of Inca kings, remained popular subject matter."

"Throughout the history of the Cuzco school, mural painting flourished alongside easel painting as means of decorating the numerous churches constructed. Many of the mural painters were of Inca origin. The work of Tadeo Escalante stands out as an example of the mestizo style. His murals of the Church of Huaro (1802), including a depiction of Hell, utilize Baroque dynamism at the same time that they freely interpret space and perspective."

2. Misdirection
Ok, so you don't know anything about the life of the person you claim is Black. You base your who hypothesis on an image you can't explain the origins of, which is from the 18th century? lol

Who was Carlos V?

"First of all", asks the curious traveller, "Who was Carlos Quinto?" Before answering the question, I must increase your confusion by specifying that in Spain, although he has always been known as Carlos Quinto (Charles the Fifth), his real title was King Charles I of Spain. He was the grandson of Isabel and Ferdinand, who expelled the Moors, masterminded of the Inquisition, and financed Christopher Columbus- voyages. Their daughter Juana married the Hapsburg prince Philip, whose home was in Ghent, where Charles was born in 1500. Philip came to live in Castile with his wife, Queen Juana, but many disliked the idea of a foreigner inheriting the throne, which may well have been the cause of his sudden death in 1506...”

Whether the handsome Philip was assassinated or not, Juana went mad with grief (she was known thereafter as "Juana La Loca") and had to be shut away for the rest of her long life. Her son Charles was brought up by his grandparents in Ghent, and when he reached the age to ascend to the throne, he was sent to Spain to take his mother's place as Charles I of Castile in 1516.

But, soon after, he also inherited from his grandfather the throne of the Holy Roman Empire (which was the rather pretentious name given to Germany), as Charles V, in Spanish "Carlos Quinto". Charles always used this title second, as in political terms it was inferior - Spain was then the first world power - since while his poor insane mother lived (even though she was hidden away in the cell of a monastery, sleeping on the floor in her own excrement) she continued to be the Queen. Charles, therefore, although recognized as King, was in reality the Regent until she died in 1555, just several months before his own abdication.”

Yet, that painting at Larco museum is from the 18th century. Make out make sense. lol

3. Misdirection with a mix of BS. You said it’s not (present tense) in a museum. I post the museum that it’s currently in and you say “well it wasn’t always in a museum”
Dude, you are done here. The painting is from the 18th century. And the Larco museum was found in 1926. So logically that can't be the origin of the painting, as I stated prior. It was originally found at a cathedral. You as the expert has to know what cathedral.

All that is left for you here is childish tantrums. You've made a complete fool out of yourself here. You made this a point of contention, not me.

4 Misdirection
All you can do is misdirect and bring up random tangents that have nothing to do with what we’re talking about. Why do I have to explain who Carlos Quinto is in detail? Why would I have to explain Peru beyond the topic we’re discussing? Why would I have to describe some cathedral in Peru that has nothing to do with the topic? Oh that’s right I dont. That’s just your way of misdirecting
:coffee:
The above shows how incompetent you are. It's clearly lack of education in general and lacking to understand the topic, not knowing how the base a scientific methodology in proper manner. I asked you from the get go, what do you know about this persons and the painting etc.. This is why I slowly took you down and made a fool of you in public.

Understanding the region of Peru and the cathedral is quintessential in understanding that painting. Since you avoid this, nobody will ever take you seriously.

Why does this look like the aristocratic whites of Peru and in other parts of Latin America?

06051643-7c56-4b41-88b6-a554540b50ab.jpg

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
So what was the consensus in here?
Great question,

The following, the people who became Hebrews are most likely the Lachish. The Lachish originated from Egypt itself. We can consider that they are at the root of the Abrahamic religion and culture.

"Finkel (1974, 1978), after a normal equivalent deviate analysis of numerous diachronic ancient “Middle Eastern” cranial series, including some Egyptian, Iranian, Turkish, Syrian, and Greek ones, as well as the Lachish Iron Age series, is able to conclude that this broad region’s populations do not have the characteristics of a single breeding population, i.e., a model viewing this area as a single breeding region with a single morphometric pattern fails. Thus the “Mediterranean race” concept is seen to be questionable-if not invalid-at least on the craniometric level. Furthermore, he is able to conclude that the Iron Age Lachish series differed significantly in several variables from the Bronze Age series from the site. He ascribes the difference between the two Lachish series to microevolution secondary to migration and gene flow. Nevertheless, Finkel is able to show that these and other series from within the boundaries of modern Israel form a “ super-population.” He finds a diachronic difference only at the Lachish site; his study utilizes a total of 48 cranial series. Musgrave and Evans (1980), using principal coordinates analysis (PCO), undertook an analysis of several “Greek,” Cretan, Minoan, Egyptian, and the Lachish series in an effort to answer the question of early eastern Mediterranean island population origins, and to investigate biological relationships with Egypt. The Lachish series is not found to plot near any Greek or eastern Mediterranean island series. However, of interest is the consistent tendency of the Egyptian Twenty sixth-Thirtieth Dynasty “E” series to position nearer to the Greek series than to the corpus of other Egyptian series. It is well to note that not only does the “E” series come from northern Egypt, perhaps always more cosmopolitan (Hoffman, 1980), but that its dates overlap the Greek period of Egyptian history. Musgrave and Evans suggest, on the basis of their results, that the Lachish series represents Egyptians, and hence they agree with Risdon…"

"The proposal that Lachish was comprised of Egyptian immigrants (Risdon, 1939) was not supported. Rather, the current findings support the theory that the people of Lachish were indigenous to the southern Levant (Keith, 1940; Arensburg, 1973; Arensburg etal., 1980; Smith, 1995), as Dothan and Lachish were both significantly different from Lisht. Dothan, however, may have had slightly more Egyptian genetic influence than Lachish. The location of Dothan along a major international highway between Egypt and Mesopotamia (as well as the Mediterranean and Mesopotamia) during the Late Bronze Age may shed light on this finding (Mullins, 2002).

Teeth from Dothan and Lachish show more resemblance with each other than they did with Iron Age Italy, Byzantine St. Stephen’s, or the Natufians. There were significant differences between Dothan and Lachish in individual traits; however, the two sites showed overall similarity. Dentally, there was no evidence of a markedly different foreign population in the Iron Age southern Levant. These data support the view that material culture changes in the Iron Age cannot be explained simply by the arrival of markedly different peoples into the region. Although dentally similar new groups might have introduced novel cultural traits, this issue cannot be fully evaluated with the present database, as other biological systems need to be considered."

“Vaughn criticizes the new position of Lipschits and others as one primarily from silence and assumption. Thus, Vaughn argues that all the lmlk handles discovered at Lachish show evidence of a late eighth-century origin. (This older consensus had been brought into question because of the excavation history at Lachish.) While Vaughn argues that the whole lmlk system begins and ends with Hezekiah, he and Lipschits agree that it testifies to a strong, centralized government in Judah at the end of the eighth century.
[..]
Historical developments in Judah were very different. Most of the major Iron IIB Israelite cities, like Lachish, Beersheba, and Beth-Shemesh, were destroyed by the Assyrians (Ussishkin 2004, 71; NEAEHL 5, 1648), and although Judah also became a vassal of the Assyrian Empire, it was of only minor importance for most of the seventh century (Machinist 1992, 74). While Lachish did undergo a resurgence at the end of the seventh century (Ussishkin 2004, 91), Beersheba survived as only a small off-tell settlement (Gophna and Yisraeli 1973, 115–16) and Beth-Shemesh was not resettled at all (Bunimovitz and Lederman 2011, 48).”

(Zev I. Farber and Jacob L. Wright - Archaeology and History of Eighth-Century Judah (Ancient Near East Monographs).

"Lachish was one of the most important cities of the Biblical era in the Holy Land. Situated southwest of Jerusalem, it is represented today by a huge, impressive mound, named Tel Lachish or Tell ed-Duweir.
[...]
During the Late Bronze Age it was a large Canaanite city-state, and a few letters from Lachish were found in the fourteenth century royal Egyptian archives at El-Amarna. Lachish played a major role in the story of the Israelite conquest of Canaan as related in Joshua 10.
[…]
Three decorative columns stood along the eastern wall of the main hall, to the left of the staircase, and their round stone bases were found in situ. The columns were attached to the walls, each forming a kind of pilaster. The broken stone columns were discovered near the side entrance. They were tapering and octagonal and they were crowned by square capitals. Similar stone bases, columns and capitals were fashionable in Egypt; thus our columns form another indication of the Egyptian influence at Lachish during that period.

The rich equipment of the temple was robbed or smashed prior to the destruction of the building by fire. A small room which opened into the central hall served as a storeroom, and most of the finds were found there. They included pottery stands and bowls, fragments of imported Mycenaean vessels as well as Egyptian alabaster and faience vessels, beads and pendants, a decorated stone cover, a bronze chisel, many gold leaves and broken ivory plaques and, finally, pieces of oxidized iron—a metal which was still rare during that period."

595px-Lachish_III_obv.JPG

Front side of a replica of Lachish Letter III, Phoenician script / Paleo-Hebrew script

y4zr2o4y

YHWH on Lachish letters number 2

page1-463px-Lachish_3_Transliteration.pdf.jpg

The Lachish Letters or Lachish Ostraca, sometimes called Hoshaiah Letters, are a series of letters written in carbon ink in Ancient Hebrew on clay ostraca. The letters were discovered at the excavations at Lachish (Tell ed-Duweir).

The ostraca were discovered by James Leslie Starkey in January–February, 1935 during the third campaign of the Wellcome excavations. They were published in 1938 by Harry Torczyner (name later changed to Naftali Herz Tur-Sinai) and have been much studied since then. Seventeen of them are currently located in the British Museum in London,[1] a smaller number (including Letter 6) are on permanent display at the Rockefeller Museum in East Jerusalem.[2] The primary inscriptions are known as KAI 192-199.

Lachish letters - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
keep in mind book burnings tend to set society back and they happened frequently back then

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Sending people out and enslaving them is expulsion. What part do you not comprehend about this?
Enslavement definition: the action of making someone a slave; subjugation

Expulsion definition: the process of forcing someone to leave a place, especially a country

goyim: “expulsion is the same as enslavement :damn:

Someone can be enslaved without leaving the place they were enslaved in while expulsion ALWAYS means a person or people forcibly being made to leave one place for another. But you know that already…
:mjlol:

Now you are just babbling.... I base what I stated on primary sources, not on a wikipedia post.

Here we go again, hiding your incompetence behind the racists cac's. With people like you Black people can GO NOWHERE. LITERALLY ACHIEVE NOTHING. Many of these sources I have posted aren't even written by whites or cac's.

Woh don't even know why these families had a statue or familial crest with na African. Although I did post that information. But, since you are slow you don't pick up on this. That is what you remain in this repetitive cycle of stupidity.
Goyim: With people like you black people can GO NOWHERE. LITERALLY ACHIEVE NOTHING.

*what’s actually being said*

“Black people civilized Europe before cacs” :mjlol:
Ok, now explain the meaning of these and where these are from?

Tell, explain what the texts say on these plaques.

I removed those images, because it's on a level of retardation. I am waiting for you to explain the meaning of the crests?
More misdirecting scavenger hunts :russell:

You could explain why cacs kept leaving remnants of black relics like statues, tapestries,crests.. But in all reality it would come back to what cacs always say. They’re African. Every time a black person is found anywhere outside of Africa, they become African and/or African slave… That’s your ideology isn’t it?
:sas1:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Ok, so you have no answer to the question. That is what I suspected. You have no evidence for what you claim, you're just saying anything at this point. Earlier kings? What earlier kings? Ferdinand?
:russell: in the painting Carlos Quinto is dark skinned while the last king on the list (Carlos quarto) is made lighter…

And I already said I’m not answering your tangents. :unimpressed:
Ok, so you don't know anything about the life of the person you claim is Black. You base your who hypothesis on an image you can't explain the origins of, which is from the 18th century? lol

Who was Carlos V?

"Who was Carlos Quinto?" Before answering the question, I must increase your confusion by specifying that in Spain, although he has always been known as Carlos Quinto (Charles the Fifth), his real title was King Charles I of Spain. He was the grandson of Isabel and Ferdinand, who expelled the Moors,
“ALWAYS KNOWN AS CARLOS QUINTO”

Goyim: Why did Carlos Quintos name change to Charles V?

Also Goyim: Carlos Quinto and Charles V are two different people

And you keep saying they expelled MOORS when they actually expelled practicing Israelites.

Yet, that painting at Larco museum is from the 18th century. Make out make sense. lol
Dude, you are done here. The painting is from the 18th century. And the Larco museum was found in 1926. So logically that can't be the origin of the painting, as I stated prior. It was originally found at a cathedral. You as the expert has to know what cathedral.
Goyim: it’s not (present tense) in a museum

*posts museum the painting is in*

Goyim: it wasn’t always in a museum now was it?

Why does this look like the aristocratic whites of Peru and in other parts of Latin America?

06051643-7c56-4b41-88b6-a554540b50ab.jpg

Same reason Mexicans will have artifacts that look like modern Mexicans but pretend as if there weren’t black people in Mexico before the slave trade

images

You’ve already stated that Egypt was whitewashed. If they were willing to whitewash Egypt then they’re definitely willing to whitewash other civilizations

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Enslavement definition: the action of making someone a slave; subjugation
These people were expelled and enslaved, these Blacks were called Ladinos.

"The Christianized Blacks mentioned in the sixteenth-century documents issued in Spain, La Española and the rest of the Spanish empire were known as ladinos, and the term referred in general to the Blacks who were familiar in general with the religion, cultures, and languages of Castile or Portugal (either because of having been born and raised in those territories or due to long contact with or exposure to these cultures)."

"Conversely those Blacks with no familiarity with the Iberian cultures and languages, typically those brought straight from Africa, were called bozales.

As indicated here, during these first years of the colonization, the Spanish Crown tried to limit the arrival of Blacks into the Americas to ladinos, but the restriction lasted only a short time."

Ladinos and bozales | First Blacks in the Americas
(Dominican Studies Institute, The City College of New York, North Academic Center (NAC)

fcaU3dqn_o.png

Expulsion definition: the process of forcing someone to leave a place, especially a country
goyim: “expulsion is the same as enslavement ”
You have a READING and COMPREHENSION DISABILITY that is clear by now.

"Carlos Quinto (Charles the Fifth), his real title was King Charles I of Spain. He was the grandson of Isabel and Ferdinand, who expelled the Moors, masterminded of the Inquisition, and financed Christopher Columbus- voyages. Their daughter Juana married the Hapsburg prince Philip, whose home was in Ghent, where Charles was born in 1500. Philip came to live in Castile with his wife, Queen Juana, but many disliked the idea of a foreigner inheriting the throne, which may well have been the cause of his sudden death in 1506...”
Someone can be enslaved without leaving the place they were enslaved in while expulsion ALWAYS means a person or people forcibly being made to leave one place for another. But you know that already…
Some were enslaved in the Iberia and some were deported to the Americas, this is well documented and I showed the primary sources for this. The more you type the dumber you appear to be.

Goyim: With people like you black people can GO NOWHERE. LITERALLY ACHIEVE NOTHING.

*what’s actually being said*
Glade you at least acknowledge your own stupidity. Tell, what is your highest accomplishment in your life?

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
“Black people civilized Europe before cacs”

No evidence for this as usually. Some parts of Southern Europe did have Africans during the Neolithic age were they did populate those regions, but that was not the classical age, medieval etc. All this stuff you say and claim, we already have discussed years ago on Egtyptsearch. When you say Europe, do you even understand what you say? Future more during the classical age, medieval etc. It was small pockets of Africans populating certain regions. This is well know to historians.

You are obsessed with everything not Black, and try to claim the accomplishments of others, because you have mental issues. First learn African history, so you will be able to connect the dots. These Africans usually came from Northern Africa, in the continuum Sahara-Sahel region.

Barbarian Movements

Barbarian Movements

The Huns

hun.gif

It was the Huns who precipitated the Great Migrations into the Western Roman Empire in the form they took in the late fourth and fifth centuries. They were a confederation of Central Asian tribes, who came to spread out across a large area of Eurasia. They hover on the edges of our story, because although they established control over a large area of Eastern Europe under Attila’s rule (434-453), they never settled in large numbers within the Roman Empire itself: they preferred to raid it and leave its government to others. Instead, they pushed first the Goths, and then other Germanic peoples, to invade the Roman Empire to escape from them.

The Vandals, Alans and Sueves

vandals.gif

Sizeable numbers of all three of these groups were displaced by the Huns, and travelled down the North Bank of the Danube to escape them. After battling with the Franks, who controlled the northern Rhine regions, they were able to walk across the river Rhine when it froze in the cold winter of 406-7, and invade Gaul. They moved South, and in 409 moved into Spain, where they tried to settle but were dislodged by the Visigoths.

In 429, the Vandals moved on to North Africa, in part of the complicated political manoeuvring of the dying Roman empire, when different groups would be promised lands in return for military aid to different court factions. They were at the gates of Hippo as its bishop, Augustine, was dying.

The Visigoths

visigoths.gif

In 376, the Goths, long-standing traders with and mercenaries for the Roman Empire, who were settled in large numbers on the north bank of the Danube, came under aggressive attack from the Huns. Their leader came to an agreement with the Emperor Valens that they would be given lands and allowed to settle on the Mediterranean side of the Danube; however, there was a famine, the emperor reneged on his promise and the Goths attacked, killing the emperor at the Battle of Adrianople in 378 and decimating the Roman field army. The Goths were inside the empire to stay, soon becoming known as the Visigoths (originally a tribal name, which became identified as meaning 'Western Goths').

From then on, they alternately made peace with various Roman emperors and generals and were double-crossed by them. Eventually they sacked Rome under Alaric in 410 (the incident that led Augustine to write his City of God). They were asked by Honorius to help drive the Vandals out of Spain, and settled in the Aquitaine in 418, the nucleus of what would become, by 475, an independent Visigothic kingdom covering most of the Iberian peninsula.

Ostrogoths

ostrogoths.gif

The Ostrogoths were a second wave of Goths from the around the Crimean, who had been a subject part of Attila's kingdom, but rebelled in the early 450s. They settled within the Roman Empire, on the Dalmatian coast, and were sent by the Byzantine emperor Zeno to take back Italy from Odoacer, who had deposed the last nominal Roman emperor of the West, Romulus Augustulus, in 476. Theodoric, the great Ostrogothic general, did so, inviting Odoacer to a banquet in 493 and killing him at the table. Theodoric ruled from Ravenna, where his mausoleum survives, together with several churches he had decorated with beautiful mosaics.

Franks

Franks.gif

The Franks were a loose group of tribes who inhabited the Upper Rhine, a number of whom were living within the bounds of the empire from the mid-fourth century. They were further displaced in the early fifth century, partly by skirmishes with the Vandals, Sueves and Alans, as the latter made their way down the Rhine to escape from the Huns, and partly by the Huns themselves. They spread into Northern Gaul, following and continuing to skirmish with the other tribes. Two successful leaders, Childeric (who reigned c.457 – 481) and his son Clovis (who reigned 481-511), established Frankish dominance more securely there, ruling most of France north of the Loire. Clovis' decision to convert to the Nicene version of Christianity in 496 may have been decisive for its re-establishment in Western Europe, as the Frankish kingdom continued to prosper.

Scots

Scots.gif

The Scots, or Irish, are mentioned by the fourth-century Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus as perpetuating countless attacks on Roman Britain, presumably all along the West coast. When the Roman troops were withdrawn in the early years of the fifth century, these attacks increased. At apparently around the same the same time, the late fourth or early fifth century (though its origins are lost in legend), the West of Scotland, Argyll and the Isles, was settled by Scots from Ulster, though these regions may always have looked West owing to their greater accessibility by sea than by land. Their territorial control grew imperceptibly over the next few centuries, helped by the monastic connections of powerful characters such as Columba of Iona.

Britons

britons.gif

mair_artedeathletica_twosickles.jpg

Above: A sickle fencer, clearly of African descent, pictured in Paulus Hector Mair’s De arte athletica, published in Augsburg, Germany, ca 1542.

mair_285.jpg

Above: A fencer of African descent, wielding an early rapier (or “sidesword”) pictured in Paulus Hector Mair’s De arte athletica, published in Augsburg, Germany, ca 1542. Source:

Hammaborg ist Mitglied bei der Chivalric Fighting Arts Association

Hammaborg- Historischer Schwertkampf e.V. - in Hamburg

12.jpg

Sketch entitled “St. Georges and the Dragon,” depicting Saint-Georges boxing.

Source: “A truly British art”, Images of pugilism in Georgian caricature

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
More misdirecting scavenger hunts
The response above is more of I can't refute actual academic sources.

You could explain why cacs kept leaving remnants of black relics like statues, tapestries,crests.. But in all reality it would come back to what cacs always say. They’re African. Every time a black person is found anywhere outside of Africa, they become African and/or African slave… That’s your ideology isn’t it?
:sas1:
You're just saying things to be saying things. You have no evidence for anything you claim. All you have is time picuters scrapped of from the internet. Posted by cacs.

They are African because we have the documented history of this, and also cultural and physical anthropology, genetics etc, That is why. You on the other hand have nothing but an opinion, it's all baseless eyeballing pictures and making claims. You don't even know have to make a scientific evaluation or assement on what you post. What yo do is make wild and outlandish claims, because you don't understand what you are posting. All you know is that you got it off from the internet. You post no source, no date nothing... But I am supped to take you serious. lol smh

Saying cac this cac that is not enough to refute a source Especially when you use images cats have uploaded themselves. Make it make sense...

casper-luyken-170-verfschnittener-bm.jpg

Abraham a Sancta Clara's "Neu-eröffnete Welt-Galleria"
Prints from drawings by Caspar Luyken.
Engraved & Published by Christoph Weigel (Nuremberg: 1703).
Ein Verschnittener - A Eunuch

61203e2f3661fb2d6e656e84abf017eb.jpg

Engraving without name and dating, by July 1584
Vienna, Austrian National Library, Picture Archive Porträtsammlung: Pg Nassau-Orange 6-4 / 1 Netherlands, William of Orange.

71sJ+IaoCLL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Human's learnt how to control their fellow people through fear and abrahamic religions were born