Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
So on what is it based these are locks?
Acknowledge modern Mexicans but ignore Afro Mexicans brehs
:laff:
Let's just ignore these Amerindian people right?
Get mad at the ignoring of “amerindians” when they ignore Afro Mexicans brehs
:mjlol:
I stated that this was attempted,
State that cacs tried to whitewash Egypt but believe they only stopped there even though there’s proof of black people being in America, Europe and Asia before the slave trade brehs

Ignore the fact that no one openly acknowledges black presence in America Europe or Asia before slavery brehs

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
And still no sources,
Ask for something already given in this thread as a way to misdirect brehs
This is the individual who is telling us to do away with school.

That is why it is a public educational system. There is a reason for this, you dummy.
Tell people there were pockets of black people in Europe in positions of power when no one will publicly openly teach that to the populace brehs
That is because dark skin originated in Africa and spread from there to populate the world. Light skin as in white such as cacs as only recent in human history.
Believe black people are black because of the sun brehs

Say someone with dark skin was the first Briton but not acknowledge where his descendants went brehs
:laff::laff:
1) I am a seculair person.
2) I don't belief in fantasies like you.

Be a secular Jew Jew bean like the cacs in fake israel brehs
:mjlol::laff:

Be a Goyim masquerading as a Hebrew brehs:mjlol::umad:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Pretend black people never enslaved other black people brehs
So where was the evidence you are suggesting? Show me the evidence. We had to types of Blacks at the time there, Ladinos was the local people and the bozales.

This system consisted of bozales or unacculturated Africans who performed the back breaking labor of the mines, plantations, ranches and forests, and ladinos, free and enslaved hispanicized people of African descent who performed urban domestic work, artisan and lower-status economic jobs (e.g. tailors and masons) (Landers 1999:16).

For bozales initially unfamiliar with the system of Spanish slavery, it would not take long for them to realize that slavery under the Spanish crown and within the colonies was vastly different from what was experienced in Africa (Guiter 2000). Bozales were often “seasoned” or made familiar with the climate and food of the Americas as well as how to work with Spaniards and understand the language, behavior and customs of the society. They were also the first to occupy the front lines in battle largely because of the mistrust felt toward them by the Spanish."

NPS Ethnography: African American Heritage & Ethnography

Say they were being “diplomatic” by making a cac Carlos Quinto dark skinned but remain silent about them making later kings lighter and lighter brehs
What kings have been made lighter, name them? All the people are in at the same complexion as all the others in their lineage and as the people who are the ruling power now in Latin America. Make it make sense.

The Carlos Quinto painting is from centuries after Carlos Quinto actually lived. The 18th century. So yeah, it's certainly symbolic.

Goyim cites: Who was Carlos Quinto?" Before answering the question, I must increase your confusion by specifying that in Spain, although he has always been known as Carlos Quinto (Charles the Fifth), his real title was King Charles I of Spain

*reads Carlos Quinto (Charles the fifth)was always known as Carlos Quinto from goyims own source*

Goyim: provide evidence for your claim that Charles the fifth is Carlos Quinto

Ask for proof of something you sourced already brehs

Create scavenger hunts instead of disputing what was brought brehs
At this point you're being silly. Hoe old are you? 12? I posted that source, because you had no clue about this. lol

Now, let's content at explain who King Charles I is...

Pretend as if there aren’t Afro Mexicans brehs
_89144795_mexicochogo-r-.jpg

Afromexicanos.png

Your favorite source, wikipedia.

"Throughout the century following the Spanish conquest of the Aztec Empire of 1519, a significant number of African slaves were brought to the Veracruz. According to The Atlantic Slave Trade an estimated 200,000 enslaved Africans were kidnapped and brought to New Spain, which later became modern Mexico."

"The allure of gold to the imperial treasury surely differed from Mexico’s wheat production and the olives and grapes cultivated in Peru. Moreover, the technical skills involved in metallurgical extraction differed from the carpentry, tailoring, and bricklaying that Africans were called to do in Mexico. By and large, blacks in other colonial Latin American locales didn’t experience the danger, or pleasures, of churning out gold pieces with technical specificity."

Coronado.gif

"Africans and their descendants were an integral part of the exploration of Spanish America from the 15th through the 18th centuries. Spanish expeditions within what would become the United States largely covered Florida and the Southwest. These territories were a part of New Spain, an area which also covered Mexico and Central America. The exploration of these lands required people who would not only open up the land, but settle, develop, and secure the land as well."

You are comically dumb.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Ask for something already given in this thread as a way to misdirect brehs
I asked to show evident for your claims. That is how it works. You claim something, you need to show evidence.

Tell people there were pockets of black people in Europe in positions of power when no one will publicly openly teach that to the populace brehs
Ok, and what is the issues now? I can't help that you didn't finish your public high school

Believe black people are black because of the sun brehs
Say what?

Say someone with dark skin was the first Briton but not acknowledge where his descendants went brehs
Ok show this evidence of these descendants.

Be a secular Jew Jew bean like the cacs in fake israel brehs
Perhaps secular people know more than you ever can imagine.

Be a Goyim masquerading as a Hebrew brehs
The ancient Hebrews have died out, all there is is remnants of these people in small traits. And I have no idea what you meant by the barbarian matching 100% Daniel.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
So where was the evidence you are suggesting?
Call a dark skin moor “William Lee” and ignore the act that made moors exempt from the laws negroes were under brehs
What kings have been made lighter, name them?
per-100118-9305-lima-museo-larco-inca-kings-tree-zoom-after-athaualpa-king-carlos-v-of-spain.jpg

Pretend as if there’s not a clear difference in color between Carlos Quinto and the kings below brehs
The Carlos Quinto painting is from centuries after Carlos Quinto actually lived. The 18th century. So yeah, it's certainly symbolic.
Say it’s symbolic that he’s dark skin but ignore the lighter variations as time goes on brehs

Say this painting is not (present tense) in a museum then when shown it is say it wasn’t always that way as if that absolves you saying it was not (present tense) brehs

At this point you're being silly. Hoe old are you? 12? I posted that source, because you had no clue about this. lol
Post a source that says Carlos Quinto is Charles V after that was what was originally said brehs

Your favorite source, wikipedia.
images

Pretend that blacks are only in America because of the slave trade brehs
:laff::laff::laff:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I asked to show evident for your claims. That is how it works. You claim something, you need to show evidence.
Ask for something, receive it, wait a couple of days then ask for it again as a way to misdirect brehs
Ok, and what is the issues now? I can't help that you didn't finish your public high school
Continue ignoring that cacs don’t teach about ANY African European civilizations in public high school or college brehs
Ok show this evidence of these descendants.
Agree that the first Briton was dark skinned but pass the buck to someone else when asked where his descendants went brehs
Perhaps secular people know more than you ever can imagine.
Be a Goyim masquerading as a Jew Jew beans brehs

The ancient Hebrews have died out, all there is is remnants of these people in small traits. And I have no idea what you meant by the barbarian matching 100% Daniel.
Pretend as if Hebrews died out because cacs say so brehs :laff:

Admit to masquerading as a Hebrew like those cacs in fake israel brehs

Ignore cacs saying they found mounds in Ohio in the form of things in Israelite culture brehs

Ohio_Hanukkiah_Mound.png

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
per-100118-9305-lima-museo-larco-inca-kings-tree-zoom-after-athaualpa-king-carlos-v-of-spain.jpg

Pretend as if there’s not a clear difference in color between Carlos Quinto and the kings below brehs

Say it’s symbolic that he’s dark skin but ignore the lighter variations as time goes on brehs

Say this painting is not (present tense) in a museum then when shown it is say it wasn’t always that way as if that absolves you saying it was not (present tense) brehs

Post a source that says Carlos Quinto is Charles V after that was what was originally said brehs

images

Ok, another image with no context explanation nothing. As usually. Typical high school drop out babble.

Call a dark skin moor “William Lee” and ignore the act that made moors exempt from the laws negroes were under brehs
I never called a dar skin Moor “William Lee”. You stated that some captain of a ship was named William. You did so without context, as you constantly do. You gave a few ensues without context, and still have not posted the jurisprudence.

Riff_2.jpg

The 18th century image again. Ok lol

What light skin have I ignored?

I said that the painting is originally from a cathedral in Peru. And I showed you the source to the museum. All you did was copy the link and reposted it. lol

Remember the I asked you to ell me more about who Carlos Quinto (Charles V) is. You started to behave like a 12 year old as you do so often.

And I elaborated on it by showing his lineage. What was the birth year of Carlos Quinto is Charles V ? Was it in the 18th century?lol

images

Ok so are you going to post a source? You really have this bad habit of pseudo intellectualism.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Ask for something, receive it, wait a couple of days then ask for it again as a way to misdirect brehs

Continue ignoring that cacs don’t teach about ANY African European civilizations in public high school or college brehs

Agree that the first Briton was dark skinned but pass the buck to someone else when asked where his descendants went brehs

Be a Goyim masquerading as a Jew Jew beans brehs

Pretend as if Hebrews died out because cacs say so brehs :laff:

Admit to masquerading as a Hebrew like those cacs in fake israel brehs

Ignore cacs saying they found mounds in Ohio in the form of things in Israelite culture brehs

Ohio_Hanukkiah_Mound.png

At this point you are just point anything you can find on the internet and not putting things in context. Completely pointless. lol

You are a dumb person, that is the conclusion here. No wonder you only had public school, that you left too early as well.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Ok, another image with no context explanation nothing. As usually. Typical high school drop out babble.
Pretend as if it doesn’t say bonampak on the picture because you don’t want to acknowledge Afro Mexicans just like the “amerindians” dont brehs

I never called a dar skin Moor “William Lee”.
:jbhmm:
Yes, the man with the turban (William Billy Lee) is Moor. And what is your point? lol Nobody is arguing this, but for you.
….
Lie to save face brehs :laff::laff::laff:
The 18th century image again. Ok lol

What light skin have I ignored?

Pretend as if Carlos Quintos skin isn’t dark with no white and the kings below him do not have whitened skin brehs
I said that the painting is originally from a cathedral in Peru.
:jbhmm:
It's no located at a museum, but in a cathedral.
Lie again to save face brehs
Remember the I asked you to ell me more about who Carlos Quinto
Ask me to prove something you sourced yourself to be true brehs

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
At this point you are just point anything you can find on the internet
Get mad because someone brings up things cacs keep under wraps brehs

Admittedly be a Goyim masquerading as a Hebrew brehs :laff::laff:

Say Hebrews went away but when shown a map showing Israelite symbology in Indian mounds ignore it brehs

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The twitter image is much brighter and sharper, good find. Now their skin tone looks very similar to all the white kings in that row. The brown hair being the main difference in what makes them look slightly darker.
In continuation, I happen to have found more info from the "Catedral de Lima" (Cathedral of Lima). However, the picture seems the be slightly different from the other one.

lima-cathedral-museum-religious-art-plaza-armas-mayor-65.jpg

"This cathedral was originally built by the Spanish in the 16th century. It was built on top of a pre-Hispanic temple, to emphasize the ‘triumph of Christianity’. Due to a powerful earthquake in 1746, the building that we see today was built in the late 18thcentury. Today, the cathedral also houses the Museum of Religious Art."

"Paintings: The pictorial listing of Peru’s leaders – Incas and then all of a sudden, Spanish. It was someone’s way to justify Spanish rule as the natural way of things."

Lima-Cathedral-paintings-2.jpg

This is a thread on Egypt Search by a person named Mike. Some have claimed that Mike is a white women. In this thread Mike started to spread the Carlos Quinto claim. Mike is the owner of the site real history. Mike has been banned from the site Egyptsearch years ago, due to continually posting pseudo claims. Other individuals instrumental in this theory were Egmond Codfried and Marc Washington. They are also hosted in this thread and other threads, where they made the type of claims. Later on Clyde Winter was in it as well.

Mike also claims the this is a Roman emperor:

"Said to be Christophle le More (get it "Moor" - Albinos are not very original), entourage of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V. Painted by the Dutch painter Jan Mostaert circa 1520".

new_108a.jpg

The art piece in Holland, in the Rijks Museum.

Black Past touched on this as well, on their site. Portrait of a Moor (Jan Mostaert, 1525-1530). Public domain image, Courtesy Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam.

"In the following account University of Cincinnati historian John K. Brackett describes the famous 16th Century painting of a black courtier at the court of Margaret of Austria, the Duchess of Savoy and Governor of the Habsburg Netherlands. The name and rank of this courtier remains a mystery. Professor Brackett, however, speculates on the possible African origins of the elegantly dressed nobleman."

Here is the original source by the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam.

"Jan Jansz Mostaert was born in Haarlem around 1474 to the mill owner Jan Jansz Mostaert and his wife Alijt Dircxdr. He married Angnyese (Agnes) Martijnsdr, the widow of Claes Claesz Suycker, shortly before 8 June 1498. She died before July 1532. They came from fairly well-to-do families, and owned several houses in Haarlem. Jan Mostaert is documented in Haarlem almost every year from 1498 to 1516 and from 1526 to 1552. He died there between April 1552 and April 1553.

According to Van Mander, Mostaert trained with the Haarlem painter Jacob Jansz (who may have been the Master of the Brunswick Diptych). He was already being mentioned as a painter (‘scilder’) in 1498, and in 1502 he is recorded as a member of the local Guild of St Luke, of which he was dean in 1507 and 1543-44. Some pupils (‘leer-junck’) of his are recorded in the guild registers of 1502-07.

There are documented commissions for the wings of a tabernacle altarpiece in the St Bavokerk in Haarlem (1500-05), for the wings of an altarpiece in St Elizabeth’s Hospital (1550), and for the high altarpiece in the church in Hoorn (1549-50). None of those works has survived.

Although Jan Mostaert was appointed a ‘painctre aux honneurs’ in March 1518 by Margaret of Austria (1480-1530), regent of the Netherlands, and presented her with a painting of Philibert de Savoie in January 1521,9 there is no evidence that he was her court painter, so there is no reason to trust Van Mander’s statement that he worked at Margaret’s court in Mechelen for 18 years. [...] (See link for more)

This is the earliest and only individual portrait of a black African to have survived from the late middle ages and the Renaissance. He has a moustache and a forked beard, and his black hair is largely covered by an orange bonnet with a turned-up brim on which there is a gold or silver-gilt pilgrim’s badge of Our Lady of Halle, a town near Brussels that became a place of pilgrimage frequented by the Habsburg rulers of the Low Countries.16 He is wearing a low-cut, deep red doublet and a simple gown over a white shirt. His brown hose is attached to his doublet with double points, the space between them being filled with the white shirt and the codpiece. He is wearing thin white leather gloves, and his right hand rests on the beautifully worked hilt of a sword. The sword itself is held in an embroidered strap with a leather or velvet bag hanging from it which is decorated with pearls and gold thread with inset floral motifs and has a fleur-de-lis worked into it.

The man’s costume was already rather outmoded by the 1520s, with only the short hair and the beard being fashionable at that time. Interestingly, he is not wearing a palrock, a long overgown which would have concealed his hose, the bottom of the white shirt and the codpiece. The fairly simple clothing and the absence of the palrockindicate that the man was not a nobleman but more probably a soldier, while the pilgrim’s badge makes it likely that he was a Christian who moved in the circles around Margaret of Austria (1480-1530) at the Habsburg court in Brussels or Mechelen, or both.17

Taking all these factors into account, the historian Van den Boogaart suggested that the man might be Christophle le More, an archer who was a member of Emperor Charles V’s bodyguard. Christophle’s name crops up repeatedly in documents about the retinue of the rulers of the Spanish Netherlands, for the first time as a groom in 1503, and for the last time in 1521, when he was in Aachen as a member of the bodyguard for Charles V’s coronation as emperor.18

The original frame, with the integral panel, was cut from a single oak plank. Although much of the frame was sawn off (there is still a narrow edge around the painted surface), the paint layer is completely intact and the portrait has retained its original dimensions. As far as the type goes, the painting belongs with a number of Flemish portraits of princes and noblemen from the early 16th century. It stands on its own in the group, being the only known portrait of a black individual from this period. Most contemporary depictions of black men in the role of Balthazar in the adoration of the Magi lack individualised features and are fairly stereotype.19

The traditional attribution to Jan Mostaert is confirmed by the similarities in style and technique to portraits and religious works attributed to him.20 He visited the court of regent Margaret of Austria in Mechelen in early 1521, and may have painted this portrait then. Unfortunately, it has been impossible to discover who commissioned it or why. It is nevertheless likely that it was painted between 1525 and 1530.

The man’s facial features appear to have been copied in the first half of the 16th century in a Flemish portrait of St Maurice, the earliest version of which, now in Vienna (fig. a), came from the collection of Archduke Ferdinand in Ambras.21"

Last edited:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
In continuation, I happen to have found more info from the "Catedral de Lima" (Cathedral of Lima). However, the picture seems the be slightly different from the other one.

lima-cathedral-museum-religious-art-plaza-armas-mayor-65.jpg

"This cathedral was originally built by the Spanish in the 16th century. It was built on top of a pre-Hispanic temple, to emphasize the ‘triumph of Christianity’. Due to a powerful earthquake in 1746, the building that we see today was built in the late 18thcentury. Today, the cathedral also houses the Museum of Religious Art."

This is a thread on Egypt Search by a person named Mike. Some have claimed that Mike is a white women. In this thread Mike started to spread the Carlos Quinto claim. Mike is the owner of the site real history. Mike has been banned from the site Egyptsearch years ago, due to continually posting pseudo claims. Other individuals instrumental in this theory were Egmond Codfried and Marc Washington. They are also hosted in this thread and other threads, where they made the type of claims. Later on Clyde Winter was in it as well.

Mike also claims the this is a Roman emperor:

"Said to be Christophle le More (get it "Moor" - Albinos are not very original), entourage of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V. Painted by the Dutch painter Jan Mostaert circa 1520".

The art piece in Holland, in the Rijks Museum.

Black Past touched on this as well, on their site. Portrait of a Moor (Jan Mostaert, 1525-1530). Public domain image, Courtesy Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam.

"In the following account University of Cincinnati historian John K. Brackett describes the famous 16th Century painting of a black courtier at the court of Margaret of Austria, the Duchess of Savoy and Governor of the Habsburg Netherlands. The name and rank of this courtier remains a mystery. Professor Brackett, however, speculates on the possible African origins of the elegantly dressed nobleman."

Here is the original source by the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam.

These people are the flat-earthers of history. Not much you can do except point out how insane their claims are which they will ignore then spam more made-up nonsense.

The guy in this thread is saying world fairs are fake and San Fransisco does not exist. You can't reason with someone like that. It's like talking to a crazy person in the street. Is anybody reading this thread thinking he is making any sense? :yeshrug:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
These people are the flat-earthers of history. Not much you can do except point out how insane their claims are which they will ignore then spam more made-up nonsense.
It's these people who don't understand science and can't solve basic math problems. I've been on some YouTube channels where I have witnessed this.

Check this one, it's time stamped at 2:40:00. This one doesn't understand that 100 pound feathers and 100 pound peanuts is the same weight.

The guy in this thread is saying world fairs are fake and San Fransisco does not exist. You can't reason with someone like that. It's like talking to a crazy person in the street. Is anybody reading this thread thinking he is making any sense? :yeshrug:
He claimed San Francisco doesn't exist? Wow, that's insane. lol

Anyway, I did some research into Maya and Inca archeology.

Here are some great sources.

Latin American studies - Mayas.

3614369394_25957a89d9.jpg

The Chama Vase” from Guatemala, ca. 700 CE

This Maya polychrome ceramic ware from Chama, Guatemala was made around the 8th century CE. This pot is decorated with pictoral designs painted in several tints of red-orange and sepia on cream slip, red and black lines with typical Chama chevron band at top and bottom. Seven human figures in ceremony are accompanied by two to four glyphs.

7551648276_0d04bf6e17.jpg

Watercolor Roll-out of the Chama Vase by Mary Louise Baker

maya-vessel.jpg

Cylindrical vessel with ball game scene, c. 682-701 C.E., Late Classic, Maya, ceramic, 20.48 cm high (Dallas Museum of Art)(zoomable image here)

"In Maya mythology, the Hero Twins appeared to have served many functions. Through time, and surely influenced by geography, they evolved the various aspects of their personas. They seem to have accumulated many roles as Maya civilization became more complex. In this paper, I will explore a succession of changes in behavior and role."

fig6.jpg

The Twins on K1254 (Figure 6) also wear the headband and the G3 "cruller". One sits facing the toad, who acts as messenger, probably bringing a message from the Lords of The Otherworld to the Twins to come and play ball with them.

fig7.jpg

The figures on another vase K7821 (Figure 7) help to corroborate this identification. In the first panel the Twin kneels before Itzamna; in the second panel, the Twin kneels before Itzamna’s avatar, Itzam Ye. The text indicates this composite character at glyph D1, and the names of the Twins appear at glyphs D2 and C3. Both kneeling figures have the same olla-like mouth, as well as headbands, upswept hairdos, and yokes.

fig16.jpg

There is precedence for this kind of depiction in Maya vase painting. The dancer on a vase from the Ik site K1452 (Figure 16), is shown in three separate aspects of his ceremonial bloodletting, twirling dance. These are not three separate individuals, but a sequential presentation of three actions of the ceremony performed by the same person.

fig18.jpg

A number of vessels have depictions of Jaguar-in-flames and Man-in-flames, obviously substituting for each other. On K3831 he wears his headband and appears in flames; on K3924 (Figure 17), it is the Jaguar-in-flames and Mok Chi’ as beekeeper, who appear together. On K5112, (Figure 18), it is Mok Chi’ marked with kimi glyphs and his head totally severed who appears in conjunction with the headbanded Man-in-flames. (The companion to Mok Chi’ on vase K2284 is also the Waterlily Jaguar.) (Figure 12).

main-image

Title: Vessel, Palace Scene
Date: 7th–8th century
Geography: Mexico, Mesoamerica, Yucatan
Culture: Maya
Medium: Ceramic
Dimensions: Height: 6 5/8in. (16.8cm)
Diameter: 4 5/16in. (11cm)
Classification: Ceramics-Containers
Credit Line: The Michael C. Rockefeller Memorial Collection, Purchase, Nelson A. Rockefeller Gift, 1967
Accession Number: 1978.412.202

Mayan_Mayan_-_Cylindrical_vessel_with_sacrificial_scene_c600850_AD_%28ceramic_and_pigments%29_-_%28MeisterDrucke-926797%29.jpg

Cylindrical vessel with sacrificial scene, c.600-850 AD (ceramic and pigments).

Mayan_Mayan_-_The_Madrid_codex_or_codex_tro_cortesianus_deals_with_horoscope_and_astrological_-_%28MeisterDrucke-951004%29.jpg

The Madrid codex or codex tro cortesianus, deals with horoscope and astrological tables, reports in Spain by Hernan Cortes (1485-1547). Painted miniatures

Mayan_Mayan_-_Mayan_warrior_Polychrome_ceramic_Mayan_art_7th_National_Museum_of_Archaeology_an_-_%28MeisterDrucke-996420%29.jpg

Mayan warrior. Polychrome ceramic, Mayan art, 7th. National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology of Tikal (Guatemala).

ballplayer-rollout.jpg

A ballgame scene painted on a cylindrical, ceramic vessel that dates to between A.D. 682 and 701. (Image credit: Courtesy of the Dallas Museum of Art)

cylindrical-vessel-decorated-with-date-glyphs-and-a-mayan-ball-player-wearing-black-body-paint.jpg

Cylindrical vessel decorated with date glyphs and a Mayan ball player wearing black body paint and heavy padding for the competition, The great yoke protecting the ball players vital organs is clearly visible. Mexico. Maya. late Classic period, c 500 900. Campeche (probably).

cylindrical-vase-from-the-tomb-of-jasaw-chan-kawiil-tikal-guatemala-detail-mayan-civilization.jpg

Cylindrical vase from the tomb of Jasaw Chan K'awiil, Tikal, Guatemala. Detail. Mayan civilization, 8th century AD.

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS ARE OFFSHOOTS FROM POLYTHEISTIC RELIGION. THAT'S WHY THEIR ARE SO MANY ISSUES WITH THE AGE OF HUMANS.

ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS MADE A SLOW TRANSITION TO MONOTHEISM ABOUT 10K YEARS AGO. REMNANTS OF THIS ARE SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE.

WHAT WERE THE PEOPLE WORSHIPPING WHEN MOSES CAME DOWN OFF THE MOUNT? OTHER GODS FROM THAT RELIGION. EVEN THE FIRST 2 COMMANDMENTS WERE ABOUT WORSHIPPING OTHER GODS/GRAVEN IMAGES.

CANAANITE RELIGION HAD A PANTHEON SIMILAR TO OTHER STORIES IN MYTHOLOGY. ONE OF THE GOD'S IN THAT PANTHEON WAS EL. SOUND FAMILIAR?

EL WAS A TITLE BUT GOD USED IT EXTENSIVELY IN THE BIBLE. DECLARATION THAT OLD GODS WERE NOT TO BE WORSHIPPED. HE WAS THE PROVIDER, HE WAS YOUR PEACE, HE WAS YOUR HEALING.

I THINK THE DISCREPENCY OF THE AGE OF HUMANS IN THE BIBLE IS A DIRECT RESULT OF FORK GENERATED BY THIS CHANGE IN DIRECTION.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS ARE OFFSHOOTS FROM POLYTHEISTIC RELIGION. THAT'S WHY THEIR ARE SO MANY ISSUES WITH THE AGE OF HUMANS.

ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS MADE A SLOW TRANSITION TO MONOTHEISM ABOUT 10K YEARS AGO. REMNANTS OF THIS ARE SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE.

WHAT WERE THE PEOPLE WORSHIPPING WHEN MOSES CAME DOWN OFF THE MOUNT? OTHER GODS FROM THAT RELIGION. EVEN THE FIRST 2 COMMANDMENTS WERE ABOUT WORSHIPPING OTHER GODS/GRAVEN IMAGES.

CANAANITE RELIGION HAD A PANTHEON SIMILAR TO OTHER STORIES IN MYTHOLOGY. ONE OF THE GOD'S IN THAT PANTHEON WAS EL. SOUND FAMILIAR?

EL WAS A TITLE BUT GOD USED IT EXTENSIVELY IN THE BIBLE. DECLARATION THAT OLD GODS WERE NOT TO BE WORSHIPPED. HE WAS THE PROVIDER, HE WAS YOUR PEACE, HE WAS YOUR HEALING.

I THINK THE DISCREPENCY OF THE AGE OF HUMANS IN THE BIBLE IS A DIRECT RESULT OF FORK GENERATED BY THIS CHANGE IN DIRECTION.
Do you know of any sources, where the Lachish (Tell-Duweir) spoke of Moshe (Moses)?

"Jericho, Arabic Arīḥā, town located in the West Bank. Jericho is one of the earliest continuous settlements in the world, dating perhaps from about 9000 BCE. Archaeological excavations have demonstrated Jericho’s lengthy history.”
Jericho | Facts & History