Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
in the painting Carlos Quinto is dark skinned while the last king on the list (Carlos quarto) is made lighter…
More of nothing babble about a 18th century picture. lol

Carlos Quinto magically was a dark skinned king during who ruled over the Iberian peninsula, during the enslavement of Blacks in Spain. Make it make sense. The fact that painting is from centuries later already after Carlos Quinto actually lived, made your claims obsolete. lol

And I already said I’m not answering your tangents.
That is what all pseudo scholars, scam gods and frauds say.

“ALWAYS KNOWN AS CARLOS QUINTO”

Goyim: Why did Carlos Quintos name change to Charles V?

Also Goyim: Carlos Quinto and Charles V are two different people
Are they or aren't they. According to you he was Black based on an image you have seen on the internet,
But you didn't know nothing about it, as you have admitted. Nor did you know anything about his life. lol

Case in points that Charles V was responsible for the enslavement and deportation of Blacks. As did Carlos Quinto. Perhaps this was coincidence that men have the same history?

And you keep saying they expelled MOORS when they actually expelled practicing Israelites.
I am not saying it, I cited the source. This again tells that you have a low level of comprehension. Bet, Moors weren't just muslims, but that is probably also knew to you. Even converted muslims like the Moriscos were expelled. I also posted those sources. And as the record showed, these Ladinos Africans were practicing Israelites. So that's three uppercuts in a row.

tumblr_o0hk4mmhXZ1ssmm02o1_1280.png

Martyrdom of Saint Maurice and the Theban Legion
Germany (c. 1500)
Oil on Wood, 66 cm.
Brühl, Katholische Pfarrkirche St. Margaretha.
The Image of the Black in Western Art Research Project and Photo Archive, W.E.B. Du Bois Institute for African and African American Research, Harvard University

Goyim: it’s not (present tense) in a museum

*posts museum the painting is in*

Goyim: it wasn’t always in a museum now was it?
As usually you have nothing relevant to contribute, so what you had to do post nonsense as you have being doing all over this thread. You can't dress the issues at hand. So you go into your childish tantrums. Typical.

Same reason Mexicans will have artifacts that look like modern Mexicans but pretend as if there weren’t black people in Mexico before the slave trade

images
Again, no source, no date no artist who made this. Typical. lol

You see what is considered dark skin, and in your mind these are Black people? As if there are no other people in the globe with dark skin. lol smh

Let's just ignore these Amerindian people right? And do to them what others have tried to do to use as a people and African history.

1024px-Spirit_ritual_of_Maya_Indians_in_Mexico.jpg

Tohono-Oodham-1.jpg

5202207922_a0dbaf4c10_b.jpg

“All Native American mtDNA can be traced back to five Haplogroups called A, B, C, D, and X. More specifically, Native American mtDNA belongs to sub-haplogroups that are unique to the Americas and not found in Asia or Europe: A2, B2, C1, D1, and X2a (with minor groups C4c, D2, D3, and D4h3)”

(Roberta Estes, DNA Explained, November 2016)

“Q-M3 and Q-Z780 are the two main Y-chromosome founding lineages of Native Americans.”

362_aav2621_f1.jpeg

Science Vol. 362, No. 6419 - Early human dispersals within the Americas

You’ve already stated that Egypt was whitewashed. If they were willing to whitewash Egypt then they’re definitely willing to whitewash other civilizations
I stated that this was attempted, but there is substantial evidence that is was a Black civilization that started in Africa, based on population genetics, physical and cultural anthropology. When we speak of so called any other you need to have substantial evidence. Showing a few pictures is not substantial evidence. That is not howe it works. You can't just say whatever and expect people are supposed to believe whatever you say. That is laughable at best. This shows that you have no proper education. What you apparently don't understand about science is that it is verifiably. The issue is that most people don't know how to put ancient Egypt in it's proper context as a Nile Valley civilization, with origin in the Sahel - Sahara.

“Generally narrower body breaths of the foragers contrast markedy with the wider-bodied agriculturalists. Although bi-iliac breadth has been argued to be stable over long periods of time (Auerbach, 2007), this shift in mean body breath may be indicative of changes correlated with subsistence economy.”
(Pinhasi & Stock. 2011 Human Bioarchaeology of the Transition to Agriculture)

'Tropically adapted groups also have relatively longer distal limb elements (tibia and radius, as compared to femur and humerus) than groups in colder climates."
(Matt Cartmill, Fred H. Smith - 2011)

"What we can say, however, is that in the Holocene, humans from southwest Asia do not exhibit tropically adapted body shape (Crognier 1981; Eveleth and Tanner 1976; Schreider 1975)...."
(Trenton Holliday)

"In fact, in terms of body shape, the European and the Inuit samples tend to be cold-adapted and tend to be separated in multivariate space from the more tropically adapted Africans, especially those groups from south of the Sahara."
(Holliday TW, Hilton CE., Body proportions of circumpolar peoples as evidenced from skeletal data: Ipiutak and Tigara (Point Hope) versus Kodiak Island Inuit)

“Migration within a larger time framework took place ca. 15,000–18,000 BP, when the first Asian populations crossed the Bering Strait, ultimately founding the modern Amerindian population. Despite having as much as 18,000 years of selection in environments as diverse as those found in the Old World, body mass and proportion clines in the Americas are less steep than those in the Old World (Newman, 1953; Roberts, 1978). In fact, as Hulse (1960) pointed out, Amerindians, even in the tropics, tend to possess some ‘‘arctic’’ adaptations. Thus he concluded that it must take more than 15,000 years for modern humans to fully adapt to a new environment (see also Trinkaus, 1992). This suggests that body proportions tend not to be very plastic under natural conditions, and that selective rates on body shape are such that evolution in these features is long-term."
(Holliday T. (1997). Body proportions in Late Pleistocene Europe and modern human origins. Jrnl Hum Evo. 32:423-447)

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
These people were expelled and enslaved, these Blacks were called Ladinos.
Dum Diversas was about the people OUTSIDE of Spain. Alhambra was about expelling those inside of Spain to outside of Spain. Posting about blacks being sent to Spain has nothing to do with either decree…
:coffee:
As indicated here, during these first years of the colonization, the Spanish Crown tried to limit the arrival of Blacks into the Americas to ladinos, but the restriction lasted only a short time."
Ladinos and bozales | First Blacks in the Americas
Trying to limit the arrival” DOES NOT equate with expulsion lol
"Carlos Quinto (Charles the Fifth), his real title was King Charles I of Spain. He was the grandson of Isabel and Ferdinand, who expelled the Moors, masterminded of the Inquisition, and financed Christopher Columbus- voyages. Their daughter Juana married the Hapsburg prince Philip, whose home was in Ghent, where Charles was born in 1500. Philip came to live in Castile with his wife, Queen Juana, but many disliked the idea of a foreigner inheriting the throne, which may well have been the cause of his sudden death in 1506...”
Alhambra - Palace of Carlos Quinto | Andalucia.com

Some were enslaved in the Iberia and some were deported to the Americas,
just because you cut off the paragraph YOU brought doesn’t mean it’s not there:

Who was Carlos Quinto?" Before answering the question, I must increase your confusion by specifying that in Spain, although he has always been known as Carlos Quinto (Charles the Fifth), his real title was King Charles I of Spain

He was ALWAYS KNOWN AS Carlos Quinto. I never argued that his real title wasn’t Carlos I while it’s YOU who said that Charles V and Carlos Quinto were 2 different people and asked why his name changed. I’m just repeating what you were on earlier in this thread and you keep duckin and dodging
:laff:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
No evidence for this as usually. Some parts of Southern Europe did have Africans during the Neolithic age were they did populate those regions, but that was not the classical age, medieval etc. All this stuff you say and claim, we already have discussed years ago on Egtyptsearch. When you say Europe, do you even understand what you say? Future more during the classical age, medieval etc. It was small pockets of Africans populating certain regions. This is well know to historians.

You are obsessed with everything not Black, and try to claim the accomplishments of others, because you have mental issues. First learn African history, so you will be able to connect the dots. These Africans usually came from Northern Africa, in the continuum Sahara-Sahel region.
Tell your cac bros to stop hiding black involvement into Europe and there wouldn’t have to be any speculation. Nowhere do cacs openly teach about Africans having “small pockets” of anything in Europe. Nowhere do they teach that there were “Africans” in their own castles:

wild-men-moors-14403.jpg

And here’s the first Brit according to cacs:
2500.jpg

But yea cacs somehow were first :laff:
Barbarian Movements

Yes the Barbarians who match the biblical prophecy on Daniel? :sas1::laff:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Dum Diversas was about the people OUTSIDE of Spain. Alhambra was about expelling those inside of Spain to outside of Spain. Posting about blacks being sent to Spain has nothing to do with either decree…
:coffee:
Dum Diversas was about the people OUTSIDE of Spain?

Well in that case the Dum Diversas spoke of both within and outside of the border of the Iberian.

"Pope Nicholas V issued the papal bull Dum Diversas which authorised Alfonso V of Portugal to reduce any “Saracens (Muslims) and pagans and any other unbelievers” to perpetual slavery. This facilitated the Portuguese slave trade from West Africa."

Trying to limit the arrival” DOES NOT equate with expulsion lol
Go learn basic English. The literately kicked out and enslaved these Black people, as was posted countless times already confirmed with different sources. You pseudo intellectual, scam god.

just because you cut off the paragraph YOU brought doesn’t mean it’s not there:

Who was Carlos Quinto?" Before answering the question, I must increase your confusion by specifying that in Spain, although he has always been known as Carlos Quinto (Charles the Fifth), his real title was King Charles I of Spain
Indeed he was always known as Carlos Quinto. And I didn't say they were to different people, you extremely slow individual. I suggested something for you to answer as a rhetorical question since you didn't know anything about his life.
But now that you have admitted to this, we can continue. Tell me more about King Charles I... lol

He was ALWAYS KNOWN AS Carlos Quinto. I never argued that his real title wasn’t Carlos I while it’s YOU who said that Charles V and Carlos Quinto were 2 different people and asked why his name changed. I’m just repeating what you were on earlier in this thread and you keep duckin and dodging
Provide evidence for your claims. Source up....

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Tell your cac bros to stop hiding black involvement into Europe and there wouldn’t have to be any speculation. Nowhere do cacs openly teach about Africans having “small pockets” of anything in Europe. Nowhere do they teach that there were “Africans” in their own castles:

wild-men-moors-14403.jpg
Ok show the source and explain the image. I already expand that Europe had small pockets of Black people. Not all dark skinned people were from Africa that is true. Some indeed came from the Middle East and Asia.

And here’s the first Brit according to cacs:
2500.jpg

But yea cacs somehow were first :laff:
This was indeed in Broton during the Neolithic period. This is not the bronze age, Iron Age, classical period medieval period.

Now tell me, what can you tell about this finding?

Yes the Barbarians who match the biblical prophecy on Daniel?
Not sure what drugs you are on, but it has to be something strong.

The problem you have is that you post pictures like a 12 year old child. ou give no sources, no dates, no explanations. And you think you are doing something big, as if these things are new and revealing. You lack understanding and context.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
The title is too funny yet the last page been arguing about historical pawging

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
More of nothing babble about a 18th century picture. lol

Carlos Quinto magically was a dark skinned king during who ruled over the Iberian peninsula, during the enslavement of Blacks in Spain. Make it make sense. The fact that painting is from centuries later already after Carlos Quinto actually lived, made your claims obsolete. lol
Pretend as if black people cant enslave other black people when black people are enslaving other black people RIGHT NOW in Africa brehs

Pretend they made him dark skinned for “diplomacy” even though they made later kings lighter and lighter brehs
:laff::umad:
Are they or aren't they. According to you he was Black based on an image you have seen on the internet,
But you didn't know nothing about it, as you have admitted. Nor did you know anything about his life. lol

Case in points that Charles V was responsible for the enslavement and deportation of Blacks. As did Carlos Quinto. Perhaps this was coincidence that men have the same history?
You’re still acting as if Charles V and Carlos Quinto aren’t the same person?
I am not saying it, I cited the source. This again tells that you have a low level of comprehension. Bet, Moors weren't just muslims, but that is probably also knew to you. Even converted muslims like the Moriscos were expelled. I also posted those sources. And as the record showed, these Ladinos Africans were practicing Israelites. So that's tree uppercuts in a row.
Also “(k)new to you”
That’s “t(h)ree uppercuts

Library of Congress
According to the decree, Jews were to be banished from all the realms under the joint crowns of Isabelle and Ferdinand.

(3) …. And since we are informed that neither that step nor the passing of sentence [of condemnation] against the said Jews who have been most guilty of the said crimes and delicts against our holy Catholic faith have been sufficient as a complete remedy to obviate and correct so great an opprobrium and offense to the faith and the Christian religion, because every day it is found and appears that the said Jews increase in continuing their evil and wicked purpose wherever they live and congregate, and so that there will not be any place where they further offend our holy faith, and corrupt those whom God has until now most desired to preserve, as well as those who had fallen but amended and returned to Holy Mother Church, the which according to the weakness of our humanity and by diabolical astuteness and suggestion that continually wages war against us may easily occur unless the principal cause of it be removed, which is to banish the said Jews from our kingdoms.
(4) Therefore, we, with the counsel and advice of prelates, great noblemen of our kingdoms, and other persons of learning and wisdom of our Council, having taken deliberation about this matter, resolve to order the said Jews and Jewesses of our kingdoms to depart and never to return or come back to them or to any of them. And concerning this we command this our charter to be given, by which we order all Jews and Jewesses of whatever age they may be, who live, reside, and exist in our said kingdoms and lordships, as much those who are natives as those who are not, who by whatever manner or whatever cause have come to live and reside therein, that by the end of the month of July next of the present year, they depart from all of these our said realms and lordships, along with their sons and daughters, menservants and maidservants, Jewish familiars, those who are great as well as the lesser folk, of whatever age they may be, and they shall not dare to return to those places, nor to reside in them, nor to live in any part of them, neither temporarily on the way to somewhere else nor in any other manner, under pain that if they do not perform and comply with this command and should be found in our said kingdom and lordships and should in any manner live in them, they incur the penalty of death and the confiscation of all their possessions by our Chamber of Finance, incurring these penalties by the act itself, without further trial, sentence, or declaration. And we command and forbid that any person or persons of the said kingdoms, of whatever estate, condition, or dignity that they may be, shall dare to receive, protect, defend, nor hold publicly or secretly any Jew or Jewess beyond the date of the end of July and from henceforth forever, in their lands, houses, or in other parts of any of our said kingdoms and lordships, under pain of losing all their possessions, vassals, fortified places, and other inheritances,

(5) And so that the said Jews and Jewesses during the stated period of time until the end of the said month of July may be better able to dispose of themselves, and their possession, and their estates, for the present we take and receive them under our Security, protection, and royal safeguard, and we secure to them and to their possessions that for the duration of the said time until the said last day of the said month of July they may travel and be safe,

:laff: This is the actual decree. Jew is mentioned throughout it. Tell me where you see “moors” in the actual writing of the decree?

Again, no source, no date no artist who made this. Typical. lol

You see what is considered dark skin, and in your mind these are Black people? As if there are no other people in the globe with dark skin. lol smh
Locks are a black hairstyle..:coffee:

That is from Bonampak murals in Mexico. Funny how murals in Egypt prove that the Egyptians were black but all of a sudden applying that same logic to murals in America is off limits
:mjpls:
Let's just ignore these ingionous people right?

5202207922_a0dbaf4c10_b.jpg
They’re the ones that ignore the black indigenous Americans that were in America
I stated that this was attempted, but there is substantial evidence that is was a Black civilization that started in Africa, based on population genetics, physical and cultural anthropology. When we speak of so called any other you need to have substantial evidence. Showing a few pictures is not substantial evidence. That is not howe it works. You can't just say whatever and expect people are supposed to believe whatever you say. That is laughable at best. This shows that you have no proper education. What you apparently don't understand about science is that it is verifiably. The issue is that most people don't know how to put ancient Egypt in it's proper context as a Nile Valley civilization, with origin in the Sahel - Sahara.
If they black washed just one civilization that opens up the possibility that there were others. When there are murals that match an “Afro”group of people, that opens the door for speculation. I don’t care what you think about it. And thankfully there are more people that are saying “there were black Africans, Asians, Europeans and Americans” instead of transmitting anyone black found outside of Africa back to Africa.

We don’t need your stamp of approval nor do we need modern academia’s stamp of approval. They lie and exist only to prop up the lens that the current power structures wants people to view history thru. More and more black people are viewing history thru their own lens rather than mainstream academia viewpoint…

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Ok show the source and explain the image. I already expand that Europe had small pockets of Black people. Not all dark skinned people were from Africa that is true. Some indeed came from the Middle East and Asia.
I already gave the title, the country it was found and the date. You’re creating another scavenger hunt
:russell:

And you can keep saying “there were pockets” but nowhere in the public educational system are they teaching that..
This was indeed in Broton during the Neolithic period. This is not the bronze age, Iron Age, classical period medieval period.
:mjlol: so the first man was dark skinned so where did his descendants go?
Not sure what drugs you are on, but it has to be something strong.
Truth is a drug that not everyone can handle :umad:

The barbarians 100% match prophecy in Daniel. I thought you was a Jew Jew?

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Dum Diversas was about the people OUTSIDE of Spain?

Well in that case the Dum Diversas spoke of both within and outside of the border of the Iberian.
Yes outside of Spain concerning the lands they wanted to EXPLORE. They weren’t talking about any of their neighbors
Indeed he was always known as Carlos Quinto. And I didn't say they were to different people, you extremely slow individual. I suggested something for you to answer as a rhetorical question since you didn't know anything about his life.
Goyim in this thread: It's up to you to show the evidence that Carlos Quinto is Carlos V, and why his name was changed.

Same Goyim in this thread: he has always been known as Carlos Quinto (Charles the Fifth)

Goyim in this thread: The Incan kings list is not(present tense) in a museum

*posts museum that it’s currently in*

GOYIM: it wasn’t always ina museum now was it?
Provide evidence for your claims. Source up....
Goyim cites: Who was Carlos Quinto?" Before answering the question, I must increase your confusion by specifying that in Spain, although he has always been known as Carlos Quinto (Charles the Fifth), his real title was King Charles I of Spain

*reads Carlos Quinto (Charles the fifth)was always known as Carlos Quinto from goyims own source*

Goyim: provide evidence for your claim that Charles the fifth is Carlos Quinto

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Pretend as if black people cant enslave other black people when black people are enslaving other black people RIGHT NOW in Africa brehs
Ok, so now we are going to pretend that it was Black people in Europe enslaving Black people and deporting them to the Americas. lol smh

Pretend they made him dark skinned for “diplomacy” even though they made later kings lighter and lighter brehs
Oil on canvas
Cusco School
18th century
Private collection

You’re still acting as if Charles V and Carlos Quinto aren’t the same person?
I have never acted like this.
Oil on canvas
Cusco School
18th century
Private collection

(3) …. And since we are informed that neither that step nor the passing of sentence [of condemnation] against the said Jews who have been most guilty of the said crimes and delicts against our holy Catholic faith have been sufficient as a complete remedy to obviate and correct so great an opprobrium and offense to the faith and the Christian religion, because every day it is found and appears that the said Jews increase in continuing their evil and wicked purpose wherever they live and congregate, and so that there will not be any place where they further offend our holy faith, and corrupt those whom God has until now most desired to preserve, as well as those who had fallen but amended and returned to Holy Mother Church, the which according to the weakness of our humanity and by diabolical astuteness and suggestion that continually wages war against us may easily occur unless the principal cause of it be removed, which is to banish the said Jews from our kingdoms.
(4) Therefore, we, with the counsel and advice of prelates, great noblemen of our kingdoms, and other persons of learning and wisdom of our Council, having taken deliberation about this matter, resolve to order the said Jews and Jewesses of our kingdoms to depart and never to return or come back to them or to any of them. And concerning this we command this our charter to be given, by which we order all Jews and Jewesses of whatever age they may be, who live, reside, and exist in our said kingdoms and lordships, as much those who are natives as those who are not, who by whatever manner or whatever cause have come to live and reside therein, that by the end of the month of July next of the present year, they depart from all of these our said realms and lordships, along with their sons and daughters, menservants and maidservants, Jewish familiars, those who are great as well as the lesser folk, of whatever age they may be, and they shall not dare to return to those places, nor to reside in them, nor to live in any part of them, neither temporarily on the way to somewhere else nor in any other manner, under pain that if they do not perform and comply with this command and should be found in our said kingdom and lordships and should in any manner live in them, they incur the penalty of death and the confiscation of all their possessions by our Chamber of Finance, incurring these penalties by the act itself, without further trial, sentence, or declaration. And we command and forbid that any person or persons of the said kingdoms, of whatever estate, condition, or dignity that they may be, shall dare to receive, protect, defend, nor hold publicly or secretly any Jew or Jewess beyond the date of the end of July and from henceforth forever, in their lands, houses, or in other parts of any of our said kingdoms and lordships, under pain of losing all their possessions, vassals, fortified places, and other inheritances,

(5) And so that the said Jews and Jewesses during the stated period of time until the end of the said month of July may be better able to dispose of themselves, and their possession, and their estates, for the present we take and receive them under our Security, protection, and royal safeguard, and we secure to them and to their possessions that for the duration of the said time until the said last day of the said month of July they may travel and be safe,

This is the actual decree. Jew is mentioned throughout it. Tell me where you see “moors” in the actual writing of the decree?

As usually no source is given. You are a sad and pathetic individual. Tell me, was it a source by cacs?

Locks are a black hairstyle..:coffee:
So no some alleged locks are claimed? The more you post the weirder it gets. From what high school did you drop out? Now the images portrays a Black hair style? lol smh

That is from Bonampak murals in Mexico. Funny how murals in Egypt prove that the Egyptians were black but all of a sudden applying that same logic to murals in America is off limits
You are not educated on the material you try to talk about. There are indigenous people in Mesa America who are similar to the Bonampak murals in Mexico. There are similar poll in the South of Egypt similar to the murals in Egypt. And not just that, there is also many other evidence to why these people are the original inhabitants of that region.

You lack understanding of anthropology in Africa and the Americas, as well as in Europe. You are a highly confused indivuldual. And to be honest a bit on the dumb side as well.

They’re the ones that ignore the black indigenous Americans that were in America
These are people from the region with dark skin and their own unique traits. This is in phenotypes and genotypes. Not because something shows dark skin it mean it's Black people (African descent).

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

:laff: This is the actual decree. Jew is mentioned throughout it. Tell me where you see “moors” in the actual writing of the decree?

Of course no source is given as usually. Tell, was the sources by cacs? just some random post, not verified. Dumb people such as yourself go online and seek for things that have no validation. Typical.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Locks are a black hairstyle..
So on what is it based these are locks? What you do is the ultimate form of pseudo science.

You are not educated, that is why you say these outlandish things. You barely finished school, and most likely dropped out. You're just saying things. but is all baseless.

Let's just ignore these Amerindian people right? And do to them what others have tried to do to use as a people and African history.

1024px-Spirit_ritual_of_Maya_Indians_in_Mexico.jpg

Tohono-Oodham-1.jpg

“All Native American mtDNA can be traced back to five Haplogroups called A, B, C, D, and X. More specifically, Native American mtDNA belongs to sub-haplogroups that are unique to the Americas and not found in Asia or Europe: A2, B2, C1, D1, and X2a (with minor groups C4c, D2, D3, and D4h3)”
(Roberta Estes, DNA Explained, November 2016)

“Q-M3 and Q-Z780 are the two main Y-chromosome founding lineages of Native Americans.”

You’ve already stated that Egypt was whitewashed. If they were willing to whitewash Egypt then they’re definitely willing to whitewash other civilizations

“Generally narrower body breaths of the foragers contrast markedy with the wider-bodied agriculturalists. Although bi-iliac breadth has been argued to be stable over long periods of time (Auerbach, 2007), this shift in mean body breath may be indicative of changes correlated with subsistence economy.”

'Tropically adapted groups also have relatively longer distal limb elements (tibia and radius, as compared to femur and humerus) than groups in colder climates."

"What we can say, however, is that in the Holocene, humans from southwest Asia do not exhibit tropically adapted body shape (Crognier 1981; Eveleth and Tanner 1976; Schreider 1975)...."
(Trenton Holliday)

"In fact, in terms of body shape, the European and the Inuit samples tend to be cold-adapted and tend to be separated in multivariate space from the more tropically adapted Africans, especially those groups from south of the Sahara."
(Holliday TW, Hilton CE., Body proportions of circumpolar peoples as evidenced from skeletal data: Ipiutak and Tigara (Point Hope) versus Kodiak Island Inuit)

“Migration within a larger time framework took place ca. 15,000–18,000 BP, when the first Asian populations crossed the Bering Strait, ultimately founding the modern Amerindian population. Despite having as much as 18,000 years of selection in environments as diverse as those found in the Old World, body mass and proportion clines in the Americas are less steep than those in the Old World (Newman, 1953; Roberts, 1978). In fact, as Hulse (1960) pointed out, Amerindians, even in the tropics, tend to possess some ‘‘arctic’’ adaptations. Thus he concluded that it must take more than 15,000 years for modern humans to fully adapt to a new environment (see also Trinkaus, 1992). This suggests that body proportions tend not to be very plastic under natural conditions, and that selective rates on body shape are such that evolution in these features is long-term."
(Holliday T. (1997). Body proportions in Late Pleistocene Europe and modern human origins. Jrnl Hum Evo. 32:423-447)

(Trenton Holliday)

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
If they black washed just one civilization that opens up the possibility that there were others. When there are murals that match an “Afro”group of people, that opens the door for speculation. I don’t care what you think about it.
You are making things up in your about your Afro-groups. Things are verifiable and can be measured. You clearly have not fished school. We know the people who populated the Americas and who didn't.

362_aav2621_f1.jpeg

Science Vol. 362, No. 6419 - Early human dispersals within the Americas

And thankfully there are more people that are saying “there were black Africans, Asians, Europeans and Americans” instead of transmitting anyone black found outside of Africa back to Africa.
Who has been saying this? It's a fact people melanated populated most of the world. You probably don't understand what a genetic drift is.

The world was populated by people from Africa who migrated out of Africa. All people descent from Africans, eventually. However, not all have the same common ancestor depending on the coalescent.

“This finding implies that Africans differ on average more among themselves than from Eurasians. Thus, with the exception of many minor unique variants, the nucleotide diversity in Eurasians is essentially a subset of that in Africans, as suggested by the observation that both Y-linked and autosomal haplotypes found outside of Africa were often a subset of the collection of haplotypes found in Africa (ARMOUR et al. 1996; TISHKOFF et al. 1996, 2000; HAMMER et al. 1997; UNDERHILL et al. 2000). Our finding is more in agreement with the out of Africa model of human evolution than with the multiregional model because it is consistent with the view that modern humans originated in Africa and that a smaller subset of this population later migrated to other parts of the world (see STONEKING et al. 1997 and references therein).“
[…]
“The average nucleotide diversity (π) for the 50 segments is only 0.061% ± 0.010% among Asians and 0.064% ± 0.011% among Europeans but almost twice as high (0.115% ± 0.016%) among Africans. The African diversity estimate is even higher than that between Africans and Eurasians (0.096% ± 0.012%).”

We don’t need your stamp of approval nor do we need modern academia’s stamp of approval. They lie and exist only to prop up the lens that the current power structures wants people to view history thru. More and more black people are viewing history thru their own lens rather than mainstream academia viewpoint…

What you need to do is get an education, and first finish your high school.

Oil on canvas
Cusco School
18th century
Private collection

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Ok, so now we are going to pretend that it was Black people in Europe enslaving Black people and deporting them to the Americas. lol smh
Pretend black people never enslaved other black people brehs

Oil on canvas
Cusco School
18th century
Private collection
Say they were being “diplomatic” by making a cac Carlos Quinto dark skinned but remain silent about them making later kings lighter and lighter brehs

Goyim cites: Who was Carlos Quinto?" Before answering the question, I must increase your confusion by specifying that in Spain, although he has always been known as Carlos Quinto (Charles the Fifth), his real title was King Charles I of Spain

*reads Carlos Quinto (Charles the fifth)was always known as Carlos Quinto from goyims own source*

Goyim: provide evidence for your claim that Charles the fifth is Carlos Quinto

Ask for proof of something you sourced already brehs

Goyim: It’s not (present tense) in a museum

*brings museum that has painting*

Also Goyim: it wasn’t always in a museum now was it?

As usually no source is given. You are a sad and pathetic individual. Tell me, was it a source by cacs?
Create scavenger hunts instead of disputing what was brought brehs
So no some alleged locks are claimed? The more you post the weirder it gets. From what high school did you drop out? Now the images portrays a Black hair style? lol smh

You are not educated on the material you try to talk about. There are indigenous people in Mesa America who are similar to the Bonampak murals in Mexico. There are similar poll in the South of Egypt similar to the murals in Egypt. And not just that, there is also many other evidence to why these people are the original inhabitants of that region.
Pretend as if there aren’t Afro Mexicans brehs
_89144795_mexicochogo-r-.jpg

Afromexicanos.png

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I already gave the title, the country it was found and the date. You’re creating another scavenger hunt
And still no sources, date location nothing. Comical individual this is people. lol

This is the individual who is telling us to do away with school.

And you can keep saying “there were pockets” but nowhere in the public educational system are they teaching that..
That is why it is a public educational system. There is a reason for this, you dummy.

so the first man was dark skinned so where did his descendants go?
That is because dark skin originated in Africa and spread from there to populate the world. Light skin as in white such as cacs as only recent in human history.

Although the lineage containing this haplotype must have originated in Africa, C3 is rare in Africa (1.0% in MKK) but widely distributed in East Asia, the New World, and Oceania.
[...]
Frequencies display strong population differentiation, with the derived light skin pigmentation allele (A111T) fixed or nearly so in all European populations and *the ancestral allele predominant in sub-Saharan Africa and East Asia (Lamason et al. 2005; Norton et al. 2007).
[...]
Phased haplotypes were retrieved from HapMap, Release 21. For phylogenetic analysis, graphs were drawn by the use of a simple nearest-neighbor approach and rooted by the use of ancestral alleles determined by comparison with other primate sequences.
[...]
"Of the remaining 10 common core haplotype groups, all ancestral at rs1426654, *eight clearly have their origins in Africa* (Figure 3B, Figure 4, and Table S4). Three early diverging haplotypes, C1, C2, and C4, are rare outside of Africa and clearly originated there."

*”In the lineage containing the majority of haplotypes, each of the three branches, containing C5, C6-C7, and C8-C11, give strong evidence of having originated in Africa.* C5 reaches its greatest abundance in West Africa and is rare outside of Africa. Within the other two branches, C6 and C9, which are the most common haplotypes in Africa, are also common worldwide, whereas C7 is abundant in East Asia and much less common but widespread in Africa. "
[...]
Our dating for this haplotype is consistent with a non-African origin. The most likely location for the origin of C11 is, therefore, within the region in which it is fixed or nearly so. As both models for the origin of C11 imply that C3 and C10 were present in ancestors of Europeans, the observed and inferred *distributions of these autosomal haplotypes are consistent with the single-out-of- Africa hypothesis derived using uniparental markers* (Oppenheimer 2003; Macaulay et al. 2005).

(Victor A. Canfield et al., Molecular Phylogeography of a Human Autosomal Skin Color Locus Under Natural Selection 2013)

Lalueza-Fox states: "However, the biggest surprise was to discover that this individual possessed African versions in the genes that determine the light pigmentation of the current Europeans, which indicates that he had dark skin, although we can not know the exact shade.”
Blue eyes, dark skin: How European hunter-gatherer looked, 7,000-year-old genome shows

Truth is a drug that not everyone can handle
Glade you admitted to be a dope fiend.

The barbarians 100% match prophecy in Daniel. I thought you was a Jew Jew?
1) I am a seculair person.
2) I don't belief in fantasies like you.