Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Can you give three examples of inbreeding?

Cap. All the way thru college I was NEVER taught anything about black people ruling Europe and even in this thread you have people denying it.

But when you say blacks dominated Spain and Portugal then you have to open up to the Hapsburgs (who dominated Spain and Portugal among other places) being black. And if we open them up to being black then who built these castles?

images

images

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I TOLD/SHOWED you what kinda time he was on, breh!!!!!!

:russ:
I wanted to see how crazy it would get first. :yeshrug:

I just want to know why all these black civilizations with advanced Wakanda technology are always getting overthrown and ENSLAVED by a bunch of primitive cacs with sticks and stones according to the Hoteps:mjlol:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Speaking Dutch and German doesn’t mean someone knows the history of the Dutch and Germans:russell:
The more you type the more comical you appear to be.

I literally gave you a source of Dutch history and that one was translated for the non-dutch native speaker, such as yourself. I have plenty more sources in Dutch and German, that you simply don't understand.

Posting a meme makes you look more comical than you already are.

And before asking what it does for a black person uncovering a black presence being in Europe, maybe you should ask cacs what it does for them when they cover it up in the first place?
:unimpressed:
What has been covered up and where, by whom? Do you actually know any Black person in Europe, or are you just saying anything? I literally posted sources showing African presence in classical period, medieval and renaissance Europe.

As explained in the previous post, the people who were in Europe at the time had African origins, and we even know from where they came based on records at the time, physical anthropology and genetics. What do yo have paintings you can't explain?

The sundry act clearly exempts people who would otherwise be under the consequences of the Negro Act. Slavery was about skin color (according to you)right? The Sundry Act wouldn’t be necessary if moors looked like the cac pictures you put up because no one would look at people who looked like that and think “negro”…
Slavery was based on ethnicity, which most deals with skin color indeed. This why it was people from certain regions that were deported to the Americas. You do understand that, do you?

You don't understand African history, thereof you don't understand other parts of world history. This puts you in this weird position of self denial.

And when you talk about whitewashing, they’re going to have white versions of the black originals. Maybe you could make a thread, quote this post, and tag me in it and we could see where writings called certain people black but cacs put out cac depictions of them. I already gave one with C there are way more. Even in America there are people you think are white that have writings calling them black

What white washing are you talking about and what is a "black aboriginal"???? You make very confusing and baseless insertions and claims. Or you on some dopamine substance?

You need to make a thread, and not try to ride on other tailcoat like a lazy b*stard. It's your claim, not my claim. All this hiding behind the word cac is BS. Because you are using sources by cac's when it's convenient. Although, you don't even understand what you are posting. No source, no origin, no point of reference, NOTHING!!!!!
But, we need to belief you, just for the sake of the argument. lol smh

If that was really William Dungey than that means someone could have accused Ben Franklin of being a negro and he’d need to hire a lawyer to clear his name. Imagine calling Trump a black person and him going out of his way to hire a lawyer to defend himself from being labeled as such? Ridiculous.
I am still waiting for you to show William Dungey's lineage. This way we can understand the text better. So when are you going to post that?

Was Ben Franklin accused of being a negro and if so, on what basis? Also, why was it needed to clear his name, if the actually happened?

Perhaps you can post the jurisprudence case by the lawyer?

Thanks in advance ...

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
That’s clearly a cac and he would have no need to hire a lawyer to defend himself from being labeled a negro. The only reason moors would need a law exempting them from being treated like negroes is if they were constantly being accused of being negroes.
You do understand the history of the 1 drop rule, do you? You do understand this history do you? I am asking you once more to show his lineage.

You need to understand that people had close-minded view on what they saw and knew at the time.

Imagine you thinking you’re pro black because you limit black achievements to Africa over another who says black people had achievements everywhere (which includes Africa).
:mjlol:
No, I can't imagine this. I do go by facts, not by delusional claims.

Tell, what are your achievement as of now. What is your highest accomplishment?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
:dahell:

Do I need to explain how one group enslaves another or are you thinking black people never enslaved other black people? Nobody until cacs in America beefed over skin color. People beefed over resources or differences in culture. I’ll point to this again:
I am a bit confused over what you try to claim by showing a paining with converted Incas? I assume you refer to the tw omen above. With that being said, who makes up the aristocrat's in Peru and other Latin American countries? lol smh

Btw, care to explain that what he text says?

v062-V62-JP-756x1024.jpg

Science Vol. 362, No. 6419 - Early human dispersals within the Americas

“All Native American mtDNA can be traced back to five Haplogroups called A, B, C, D, and X. More specifically, Native American mtDNA belongs to sub-haplogroups that are unique to the Americas and not found in Asia or Europe: A2, B2, C1, D1, and X2a (with minor groups C4c, D2, D3, and D4h3)”
(Roberta Estes, DNA Explained, November 2016)

“Q-M3 and Q-Z780 are the two main Y-chromosome founding lineages of Native Americans.”

362_aav2621_f1.jpeg

Science Vol. 362, No. 6419 - Early human dispersals within the Americas

5202207922_a0dbaf4c10_b.jpg

4645661237_fb709bf147_b.jpg

4646275288_ec0d6c1f5b_b.jpg

14217820117_587d45bc06_c.jpg

7648232988_a86bb1b043_b.jpg

d8e0a1dd6553e2103cdbca7bebd4fd21.jpg

First European king on the “Incan Kings list” is the same color as the Incans and is depicted holding a Bible with the later European kings becoming lighter and lighter until they are white. You said:

How can this be true when the first European king on this list was a Hapsburg?

Charles VCharles V, Holy Roman Emperor - Wikipedia[c] (24 February 1500 – 21 September 1558) was Holy Roman Emperor and Archduke of Austria from 1519 to 1556, King of Spain from 1516 to 1556, and Lord of the Netherlands as titular Duke of Burgundy from 1506 to 1555. He was heir to and then head of the rising House of Habsburg during the first half of the 16th century.

This black moor is holding the the Hapsburgs family crest:

FxfKBiYXgAAVyjg.jpg

This being in Germany, the same place this tapestry is found:

Wild_Men_and_Moors_%28Detail_09_of_12%29.jpg

This tapestry is from around 1440 and Charles V was born in 1500. So when the Hapsburgs were in power this tapestry comes out of Germany, depicting black people inside the castle defending themselves from white “wildmen” (Neanderthals?) and you’re still confused? Go over to Peru and see them depicting Charles V as black and you’re somehow still confused? Go see the statue of a moor holding the Hapsburg familial crest and you’re STILL confused? You can be but I’m not.
:yeshrug:

You are making baseless claims, without understanding the history behind what you post. Perhaps you need to read more about German history. Simply because Africans were in Europe and people in Peru have dark skin, doesn't mean these people are the same people.

Tapestry: Wild Men and Moors (ca. 1440), Boston Museum of Fine Art 54.1431.

DESCRIPTION
"Series of scenes (left to right), wild men attacking Moors in castle, wilk men fighting with lion, dragon, and unicorn, and wild men carrying food to wild woman with two children seated at foot of rocks; stylized trees, plants, rocks; stylized trees, plants, rocks; pinkish-red background covered with roses in two shades of pinkish-red, frames by diamond lattice formed by links of chain, blue, darker blue, and white. In lower part of tapestry, right half, a shield divided horizontally, upper half yellow with two red roses with blue conters, lower half black (Blümel, Alsace), same arms appear as manteling on helmet lower center of tapestry. On far right helmet surmounted by ibex horn with mantling red with two white stars (Zorn, Strassburg). Human faces woven without features, which are painted, possibly originally embroidered, some embroidery stitches survive. Weaving finished so back and face almost identical, except for faces. Colors include very dark blue (almost black), several shades of blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, red, and grayish violet."

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I just have one question, Euro families were damn near legendary in their inbreeding, especially around that time, damn near all the families from England to Russia were cousins. So....when did the pawging start? Which would have been outside the family by your theory

A lot of that was political jockeying. But that and in the infighting for successors is probably what allowed them to fall. Not everyone was marrying family though

Going by non whitewashed sources, cacs started popping up in power positions in Europe around the 1800s. Whatever event that allowed them the room to cause a switcharoo is anyones guess at this point in time.,,

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
The more you type the more comical you appear to be.

I literally gave you a source of Dutch history and that one was translated for the non-dutch native speaker, such as yourself. I have plenty more sources in Dutch and German, that you simply don't understand.

Posting a meme makes you look more comical than you already are.
:russell:
What has been covered up and where, by whom? Do you actually know any Black person in Europe, or are you just saying anything? I literally posted sources showing African presence in classical period, medieval and renaissance Europe.

As explained in the previous post, the people who were in Europe at the time had African origins, and we even know from where they came based on records at the time, physical anthropology and genetics. What do yo have paintings you can't explain?
:russell: No open mention of the presence of moors in Europe and you’re asking me what they’re covering up?
Slavery was based on ethnicity, which most deals with skin color indeed. This why it was people from certain regions that were deported to the Americas. You do understand that, do you?
Absolutely. Ethnicity and skin color are not the same thing…
You don't understand African history, thereof you don't understand other parts of world history. This puts you in this weird position of self denial.

What white washing are you talking about and what is a "black aboriginal"???? You make very confusing and baseless insertions and claims. Or you on some dopamine substance?

You need to make a thread, and not try to ride on other tailcoat like a lazy b*stard. It's your claim, not my claim. All this hiding behind the word cac is BS. Because you are using sources by cac's when it's convenient. Although, you don't even understand what you are posting. No source, no origin, no point of reference, NOTHING!!!!!
But, we need to belief you, just for the sake of the argument. lol smh

I am still waiting for you to show William Dungey's lineage. This way we can understand the text better. So when are you going to post that?

Was Ben Franklin accused of being a negro and if so, on what basis? Also, why was it needed to clear his name, if the actually happened?

Perhaps you can post the jurisprudence case by the lawyer?

Thanks in advance ...
I’m not here to prove anything to you lol. I don’t care what you think. You’re not my people. If you want to discuss figures they whitewash then make the thread. I already gave you one…

Oh and I also don’t NEED to do anything. Shorten your posts if you want everything responded to. Making 10 paragraph posts and demanding I respond to everything?
:mjlol::camby:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
What is the VOC and WIC dummy? lol

"Henry Hudson is in opdracht van de VOC op zoek naar een andere route naar het oosten. In 1609 ontdekt hij de oostkust van de huidige Verenigde Staten en sticht hier de kolonie Nieuw-Nederland. In 1624 wordt hier de nederzetting Nieuw-Amsterdam gesticht in het huidige Manhattan, New York.

Tijdens de Tweede Engels-Nederlandse Oorlog (1665-1667) veroveren de Engelsen de kolonie en noemen haar New York, maar tijdens de Derde Engels-Nederlandse Oorlog (1672-1674) wordt Nieuw-Amsterdam herovert. Met het Verdrag van Westminster, dat de Derde Engels-Nederlandse Oorlog beëindigd, geeft Nederland te kolonie definitief op. In ruil daarvoor geeft Engeland Suriname op dat in 1666 door de Nederlanders is veroverd.

In het huidige New York kom je nog verschillende verwijzingen naar de voormalige Nederlandse kolonie tegen. Zo heet een middelbare school de 'Stuyvesant High School', genoemd naar de laatste Nederlandse directeur-generaal van Nieuw-Nederland Peter Stuyvesant. Hij bestuurde de kolonie van 1645 tot 1664."

:russell: No open mention of the presence of moors in Europe and you’re asking me what they’re covering up?

Absolutely. Ethnicity and skin color are not the same thing…

I’m not here to prove anything to you lol. I don’t care what you think. You’re not my people. If you want to discuss figures they whitewash then make the thread. I already gave you one…

Oh and I also don’t NEED to do anything. Shorten your posts if you want everything responded to. Making 10 paragraph posts and demanding I respond to everything?
:mjlol::camby:

People this is what happens when these pseudo intellectuals are being challenged, we see that they are mentally challenge. lol Dude, go read a book. lol

"The Kanuri people of Bornu originated from the Tibu or Teda Negroids of Kanem, and of the Eastern Sahara. These Tibu were perhaps the Garamantes of Roman geographers. Their range in ancient times extended from Fezzan to Lake Chad.'"
(Johnston, Harry Hamilton, Sir, 1858-1927. 'A survey of the ethnography of Africa, and the former racial and tribal migrations in that continent')

"A few Africans had visited and lived in Europe, including Britain, since Roman times. From the 1450s the Portuguese transported thousands of enslaved Africans to Spain, Portugal and Italy to work as servants or in the fields. Lisbon, for instance, had a significant African population from the 16th century…"
[...]
"In Britain Queen Elizabeth was complaining about the number of 'blackamoores' as early as 1596. By the mid 18th century London had the largest Black population in Britain, made up of free and enslaved people, as well as many runaways. The total number may have been about 10,000"

“A common misconception is that the Romans in Britain were all born in Italy, had white skin, and spoke Latin. Not so: ever since the Emperor Claudius' multi‐ethnic Roman army landed at Richborough in Kent in ad 43, there has been a black African presence in Britain (Britannia). Two types of Africans came to Britain: those who were Roman citizens, from African families of the ruling classes who had embraced Romanization (the acceptance of Latin and Roman culture), and those who did not necessarily have a choice, such as slaves and soldiers mustered in one of the Roman provinces in Africa.”

“So who were the Numerus Maurorum Aurelianorum and why are they so important to the Black British community? Our key evidence for this unit is a 4th century inscription, found in 1934 at the village of Beaumont two miles east of Burgh-by-Sands on the banks of the River Eden, and known as the Beaumont inscription. Translated from the Latin it reads:

To Jupiter Best and Greatest and the Majesty of our two Emperors, to the Genius [guardian spirit] of the numerus of Aurelian Moors, Valerianus’ and Gallienus’ own, Caelius Vibianus, cohort-tribune in charge of the above-mentioned numerus, [set up this altar] through the agency of Julius Rufinus, senior centurion.

The Notitia Dignitatum, a Roman list of officials and dignitaries, also mentions the unit. It reads: praefectus numeri Maurorum Aurelianorum, Aballaba, ‘prefect of the numerus of Aurelian Moors, at Aballava’. ‘Aurelianorum’ suggests that the unit was named in honour of the emperor Marcus Aurelius (for the film buffs, Richard Harris in Gladiator!) c AD 161-80. So we can say with some confidence that the unit occupied the site of Burgh-by-Sands around the 2nd to 4th centuries AD. The precise date of the occupation of the fort of Aballava by the Numerus Maurorum Aurelianorum is unknown, as is the exact number of north African soldiers stationed there, although a small fort like Aballava could hold upwards of 500 men.

It has been said that the unit was probably mustered before it reached Burgh-by-Sands, possibly in the Danube, and then brought to Britain by the emperor Septimius Severus c AD 208. This is very interesting, as Severus himself was a north African, born at Leptis Magna in Tripolitana, now part of present day Libya. In fact Severus is held in such high regard by the Black British community that he has recently been included on a list of the greatest 100 Black Britons.

In 1999 Mike McCarthy of Bradford University, with the Carlisle Archaeological Unit, conducted an archaeological evaluation of Burgh-by-Sands. The last major excavation there was in the 1920s. McCarthy told me that ‘research into an African presence is of interest and is ripe for study’.

To link a unit of north African soldiers securely with Burgh-by-Sands we must presently rely on more textual methods of scholarly investigation, such as epigraphy. Another option is to test for interaction between Roman soldiers and local Britons, by searching for African DNA in the local gene pool. There was freedom of movement for civilians and those in administration or in the armed forces. Discharge certificates (diplomata) indicate that veteran soldiers settled in Britain. ‘It is doubtful’, Anthony Birley has written, ‘whether the population of the country has ever been more cosmopolitan than it was in the Roman period’.”

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
You do understand the history of the 1 drop rule, do you? You do understand this history do you? I am asking you once more to show his lineage.
They didn’t create a law exempting Moors from the laws negroes were under because of the “one drop rule.” If that was the case it wouldn’t specifically absolve one group of people (Moors) since ANYONE (not just a Moor) could have one drop in them. This is just an excuse you pull out so you can pretend that the Moors weren’t black…
images

That’s a moor my guy.:coffee:

You need to understand that people had close-minded view on what they saw and knew at the time.

No, I can't imagine this. I do go by facts, not by delusional claims.

Tell, what are your achievement as of now. What is your highest accomplishment?

I am a bit confused over what you try to claim by showing a paining with converted Incas? I assume you refer to the tw omen above. With that being said, who makes up the aristocrat's in Peru and other Latin American countries? lol smh

Carlos V isn’t a “converted Incan” :mjlol:

He’s a Hapsburg and this painting depicts him as black. Same as the Moor statue in Germany holding the Hapsburg family crest being black. Same as the tapestry in Germany, in the same time the Hapsburgs ruled Germany, depicting black people in a castle. It all ties in but to cover up the false narrative you play stupid and deflect

You are making baseless claims, without understanding the history behind what you post. Perhaps you need to read more about German history. Simply because Africans were in Europe and people in Peru have dark skin, doesn't mean these people are the same people.

Tapestry: Wild Men and Moors (ca. 1440), Boston Museum of Fine Art 54.1431.

DESCRIPTION
"Series of scenes (left to right), wild men attacking Moors in castle, wilk men fighting with lion, dragon, and unicorn, and wild men carrying food to wild woman with two children seated at foot of rocks; stylized trees, plants, rocks; stylized trees, plants, rocks; pinkish-red background covered with roses in two shades of pinkish-red, frames by diamond lattice formed by links of chain, blue, darker blue, and white. In lower part of tapestry, right half, a shield divided horizontally, upper half yellow with two red roses with blue conters, lower half black (Blümel, Alsace), same arms appear as manteling on helmet lower center of tapestry. On far right helmet surmounted by ibex horn with mantling red with two white stars (Zorn, Strassburg). Human faces woven without features, which are painted, possibly originally embroidered, some embroidery stitches survive. Weaving finished so back and face almost identical, except for faces. Colors include very dark blue (almost black), several shades of blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, red, and grayish violet."

I never said they were the same people. I said the painting depicts Charles V as having the same skin color as the Incans when the pictures we’re given of Charles V do not support that

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
What is the VOC dummy? lol

"Henry Hudson is in opdracht van de VOC op zoek naar een andere route naar het oosten. In 1609 ontdekt hij de oostkust van de huidige Verenigde Staten en sticht hier de kolonie Nieuw-Nederland. In 1624 wordt hier de nederzetting Nieuw-Amsterdam gesticht in het huidige Manhattan, New York.

Tijdens de Tweede Engels-Nederlandse Oorlog (1665-1667) veroveren de Engelsen de kolonie en noemen haar New York, maar tijdens de Derde Engels-Nederlandse Oorlog (1672-1674) wordt Nieuw-Amsterdam herovert. Met het Verdrag van Westminster, dat de Derde Engels-Nederlandse Oorlog beëindigd, geeft Nederland te kolonie definitief op. In ruil daarvoor geeft Engeland Suriname op dat in 1666 door de Nederlanders is veroverd.

In het huidige New York kom je nog verschillende verwijzingen naar de voormalige Nederlandse kolonie tegen. Zo heet een middelbare school de 'Stuyvesant High School', genoemd naar de laatste Nederlandse directeur-generaal van Nieuw-Nederland Peter Stuyvesant. Hij bestuurde de kolonie van 1645 tot 1664."

People this is what happens when these pseudo intellectuals are being challenged, we see that they are mentally challenge. lol Dude, go read a book. lol

"The Kanuri people of Bornu originated from the Tibu or Teda Negroids of Kanem, and of the Eastern Sahara. These Tibu were perhaps the Garamantes of Roman geographers. Their range in ancient times extended from Fezzan to Lake Chad.'"
(Johnston, Harry Hamilton, Sir, 1858-1927. 'A survey of the ethnography of Africa, and the former racial and tribal migrations in that continent')

"A few Africans had visited and lived in Europe, including Britain, since Roman times. From the 1450s the Portuguese transported thousands of enslaved Africans to Spain, Portugal and Italy to work as servants or in the fields. Lisbon, for instance, had a significant African population from the 16th century…"
[...]
"In Britain Queen Elizabeth was complaining about the number of 'blackamoores' as early as 1596. By the mid 18th century London had the largest Black population in Britain, made up of free and enslaved people, as well as many runaways. The total number may have been about 10,000"

“A common misconception is that the Romans in Britain were all born in Italy, had white skin, and spoke Latin. Not so: ever since the Emperor Claudius' multi‐ethnic Roman army landed at Richborough in Kent in ad 43, there has been a black African presence in Britain (Britannia). Two types of Africans came to Britain: those who were Roman citizens, from African families of the ruling classes who had embraced Romanization (the acceptance of Latin and Roman culture), and those who did not necessarily have a choice, such as slaves and soldiers mustered in one of the Roman provinces in Africa.”

“So who were the Numerus Maurorum Aurelianorum and why are they so important to the Black British community? Our key evidence for this unit is a 4th century inscription, found in 1934 at the village of Beaumont two miles east of Burgh-by-Sands on the banks of the River Eden, and known as the Beaumont inscription. Translated from the Latin it reads:

To Jupiter Best and Greatest and the Majesty of our two Emperors, to the Genius [guardian spirit] of the numerus of Aurelian Moors, Valerianus’ and Gallienus’ own, Caelius Vibianus, cohort-tribune in charge of the above-mentioned numerus, [set up this altar] through the agency of Julius Rufinus, senior centurion.

The Notitia Dignitatum, a Roman list of officials and dignitaries, also mentions the unit. It reads: praefectus numeri Maurorum Aurelianorum, Aballaba, ‘prefect of the numerus of Aurelian Moors, at Aballava’. ‘Aurelianorum’ suggests that the unit was named in honour of the emperor Marcus Aurelius (for the film buffs, Richard Harris in Gladiator!) c AD 161-80. So we can say with some confidence that the unit occupied the site of Burgh-by-Sands around the 2nd to 4th centuries AD. The precise date of the occupation of the fort of Aballava by the Numerus Maurorum Aurelianorum is unknown, as is the exact number of north African soldiers stationed there, although a small fort like Aballava could hold upwards of 500 men.

It has been said that the unit was probably mustered before it reached Burgh-by-Sands, possibly in the Danube, and then brought to Britain by the emperor Septimius Severus c AD 208. This is very interesting, as Severus himself was a north African, born at Leptis Magna in Tripolitana, now part of present day Libya. In fact Severus is held in such high regard by the Black British community that he has recently been included on a list of the greatest 100 Black Britons.

In 1999 Mike McCarthy of Bradford University, with the Carlisle Archaeological Unit, conducted an archaeological evaluation of Burgh-by-Sands. The last major excavation there was in the 1920s. McCarthy told me that ‘research into an African presence is of interest and is ripe for study’.

To link a unit of north African soldiers securely with Burgh-by-Sands we must presently rely on more textual methods of scholarly investigation, such as epigraphy. Another option is to test for interaction between Roman soldiers and local Britons, by searching for African DNA in the local gene pool. There was freedom of movement for civilians and those in administration or in the armed forces. Discharge certificates (diplomata) indicate that veteran soldiers settled in Britain. ‘It is doubtful’, Anthony Birley has written, ‘whether the population of the country has ever been more cosmopolitan than it was in the Roman period’.”

:russell: It’s funny when the cac narrative is challenged that you think quoting their narrative debunks any speculation…
:umad:

The Kanuri people of Bornu originated from the Tibu or Teda Negroids of Kanem, and of the Eastern Sahara.

Now I wonder if it was the people themselves calling these lands “Negroids of Kanem” or cacs?
:jbhmm: :mjlol:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
They didn’t create a law exempting Moors from the laws negroes were under because of the “one drop rule.” If that was the case it wouldn’t specifically absolve one group of people (Moors) since ANYONE (not just a Moor) could have one drop in them. This is just an excuse you pull out so you can pretend that the Moors weren’t black…
images

That’s a moor my guy.:coffee:
Yes, the man with the turban (William Billy Lee) is Moor. And what is your point? lol Nobody is arguing this, but for you.

The problem with you is the you are all over the place with pictures. No history no date no information. Just some wild claims. We know about 15% - 30% of enslaved Africans were muslims, so islamic. This is inline with the fall of Timbuktu. The war at Senegambia.

"Fifteen to thirty percent of enslaved Africans who survived the Middle Passage came from the Islamic regions of modern-day nations such as Senegal, Mali, Guinea, Sierra Leone, and Gambia."

You still have not explain the lineage of William Dungey? Not did you show us the jurisprudence. But I doubt you actually know what that is and means. lol

At the time of the Spanish inquisition converted Spaniards were kicked out of Spain as well. These people were known as Moriscos.

Figure 1. Y-Chromosomal Haplogroups in Iberian, North African, and Sephardic Jewish Samples
Binary marker phylogeny of the Y chromosome, showing mutations on the branches of the tree, and shorthand haplogroup names40 immediately beneath. Haplogroups unobserved in any sample are indicated by dashed branches on the tree. Below the phylogeny are given the percentages of chromosomes carrying the observed haplogroup. Abbreviations are as follows: n, sample size; h, Nei’s unbiased estimator of gene diversity. Data on North African populations are from the literature (see footnotes).
a Data from Bosch et al.34
b Data from Arredi et al.,47 with haplogroup prediction for hgG.
c Subhaplogroups of R1b3 were not typed in the Sephardic Jewish sample.
1-s2.0-S0002929708005922-gr2.jpg

Figure 2. Haplogroup Distributions in Iberian, North African, and Sephardic Jewish Populations
Haplogroup profiles of samples from the Iberian Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, published North African samples,34,47 and a Sephardic Jewish sample. Sectors in pie charts are colored according to haplogroup in the schematic tree to the right, and sector areas are propor- tional to haplogroup frequency. Sample names, abbreviations, and sizes (within pie charts) are indicated. Subhaplogroups of R1b3 were not typed in the Sephardic Jewish sample.

1-s2.0-S0002929708005922-gr4.jpg

Figure 4. Iberian, North African, and Sephardic Jewish Admixture Proportions among Iberian Peninsula Samples
Mean North African, Sephardic Jewish, and Iberian admixture proportions among Iberian samples, based on the mY estimator and on Moroccan, Sephardic Jewish, and Basque parental populations, are represented on a map as shaded bars on bar charts. Error bars indicate standard deviations, and three-letter codes indicate populations, as given in Figure 1.
1-s2.0-S0002929708005922-gr6.jpg

Figure 6. Diversity of Y-STR Haplotypes Belonging to Haplogroup R1b3
Reduced median network53 containing the eight-locus Y-STR (DYS19, DYS389I, DYS389II-I, DYS390, DYS391, DYS392, DYS393, DYS439) haplotypes of 767 hgR1b3 chromosomes, from Iberian populations and the Sephardic Jewish and Moroccan parental samples used in admix- ture analysis. Circles represent haplotypes, with area proportional to frequency and colored according to population, as shown in the key. For Iberian data, hgs R1b3b, R1b3d, R1b3f, and R1b3g have been combined into hgR1b3, because these sublineages were not distin- guished in the Sephardic Jewish sample.
(Susan M. Adams, Mark A. Jobling et al. The Genetic Legacy of Religious Diversity and Intolerance: Paternal Lineages of Christians, Jews, and Muslims in the Iberian Peninsula)

Most studies of European genetic diversity have focused on large-scale variation and interpretations based on events in prehistory, but migrations and invasions in historical times could also have had profound effects on the genetic landscape.The geographical distribution of North African ancestry in the peninsula does not reflect the initial colonization and subsequent withdrawal and is likely to result from later enforced population movement—more marked in some regions than in others—plus the effects of genetic drift.
The established population of the Iberian Peninsula prior to 711 CE has been estimated at 7–8 million people, ruled by about 200,000 Germanic Visigoths,19 who had entered from the north in the sixth century. Though the initial invading North African force was between 10,000 and 15,000 strong, the scale of subsequent migration and settlement is uncertain, with some claiming numbers in the hundreds of thousands. 20 Islamization of the populace after the invasion was certainly rapid, but it has been argued that this reflects an exponential social process of religious conversion rather than a substantial immigration;21 a sizeable proportion of the indigenous population (the so-called Mozarabs) was allowed to retain its Christian practices, as a result of the religious tolerance of the Muslim rulers.22 There is also doubt about the extent of intermarriage between indigenous people and settlers in the early phase.20 After the overthrow of Islamic rule in most of the peninsula, a period of tolerant coexistence (convivencia) ensued in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries, but after 1492 (1496 in Portugal), religious intolerance forced Spanish Muslims to either convert to Christianity (as so-called moriscos) or leave.23 After the fifteenth century, moriscos were relocated across Spain on occasion, and, finally, during 1609–1616, over 200,000 were expelled, mostly from Valencia.
The Genetic Legacy of Religious Diversity and Intolerance: Paternal Lineages of Christians, Jews, and Muslims in the Iberian Peninsula

Carlos V isn’t a “converted Incan” :mjlol:
You tell me, not that I know of. I do know that the two men on top are Ibrians who colonized the region. I also know that you failed to explain what the texts says. By the all these individuals have long straight hair.

v062-V62-JP-756x1024.jpg

He’s a Hapsburg and this painting depicts him as black. Same as the Moor statue in Germany holding the Hapsburg family crest being black. Same as the tapestry in Germany, in the same time the Hapsburgs ruled Germany, depicting black people in a castle. It all ties in but to cover up the false narrative you play stupid and deflect
I am going to as you again, who is the person displayed in the statue in Germany. I want the name, I want you to tell me when it was made.

I never said they were the same people. I said the painting depicts Charles V as having the same skin color as the Incans when the pictures we’re given of Charles V do not support that
Of course that would be foolish to claim they are the same people.

What is the V in Charles V? On what do you base Charles V is Carlos Quinto and vice versa!

The problem with your claims is that these are based on unsolicited claims. It's a few pictures, with a back story….

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Yes, he's guy with the turban (William Billy Lee) is Moor. And what is your point? lol Nobody is arguing this, but for you. The problem with you is the you are all over the place with pictures. No history no date no information. Just some wild claims. We know about 25% of enslaved Africans were muslims, so islamic. This is inline with the fall of Timbuktu. The war at Senegambia.
URL unfurl="true"]http://minermuseum.blogspot.com/2017/02/william-lee-and-george-washington.html[/URL]
You still have not explain the lineage of William Dungey? Not did you show us the jurisprudence. But I doubt you actually know what that is and means. lol

At the time of the Spanish inquisition converted Spaniards were kicked out of Spain as well. These people were known as Moriscos.
“what’s your point?” :mjlol:

How about they wouldn’t create a law called the “MOORS Sundry Act of 1790” if it was simply about the one drop rule (which could affect anyone not just Moors)?
:snoop:

By the way that black moor they call William Lee would be exempt from slavery according to the Sundry Act. Aren’t we told slavery was about skin color?

You tell me, not that I know of. I do know that the two men on top are Ibrians who colonized the region. I also know that you failed to explain what the texts says. By the all these individuals have long straight hair.
Tell you what? The name is right under the picture:
Inca_kings_small_4.jpg

I am going to as you again, who is the person displayed in the statue in Germany. I want the name, I want you to tell me when it was made.

Of course that would be foolish to claim they are the same people.

What is the V in Charles V? On what do you base Charles V is Carlos Quinto and vice versa!

The problem with your claims is that these are based on unsolicited claims. It's a few pictures, with a back story….
“I want, I want I want…” :mjlol:

Incan kings list showing a black Hapsburg, statue of a black moor holding a Hapsburg family crest, tapestry showing black people in a castle in the same period the Hapsburgs were ruling Germany and you pretend as if there’s nothing there.. You believe their narrative of history and will go to great lengths to defend it. You even think that quoting their narrative is the way to remove skepticism.. That’s all on you
:yeshrug::hubie:

Also imagine a guy who tried to talk down on someone else about knowing other languages not knowing Charles is the English version of Carlos and V is 5/Quinto…

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
“what’s your point?” :mjlol:

How about they wouldn’t create a law called the “MOORS Sundry Act of 1790” if it was simply about the one drop rule (which could affect anyone not just Moors)?

The problem is that you are just posting images and ramble.

I am asking you once more to explain the "MOORS Sundry Act of 1790” and give me the jurisprudence.

:snoop:

By the way that black moor they call William Lee would be exempt from slavery according to the Sundry Act. Aren’t we told slavery was about skin color?
Based on what would he be exempt from slavery? We had around 25% of enslaved islamic believers. You are just saying anything, without understanding anything about law. lol We do know that the first Africans weren't slaves, but Indentured servants.

Tell you what? The name is right under the picture:
Inca_kings_small_4.jpg
You are doing what it called circular babble. You aren't answering my questions. You need to explain what you are posting. I already stated and have shown that Black people (Africans lived in Europe in small communities, spread over Europe). In order to understand the Inca riddle, one has to know and be familiar with Inca history and tradition, which I am not. That is what I am saying when I ask for more background information.

The originally the wing of an altarpiece, this panel represents Maurice, the Roman legion commander martyred for refusing to slaughter Christians.

Artist: Lucas Cranach the Elder and Workshop (German, Kronach 1472–1553 Weimar)
Date: ca. 1520–25.

hb_2006.469.jpg

Lucas Cranach the Elder and Workshop | Saint Maurice | The Metropolitan Museum of Art

554px-Kaiserlich_bayerische_Fahne_Österreichischer_Erbfolgekrieg.jpg

“I want, I want I want…” :mjlol:
You no... you not...

Death of a Moorish leader, 1325 1335 Vellum, West Flanders, Netherlands:

roland.jpg

Guillaume de Lorris and Jean de Meung: Le Roman de la Rose

fol. 137r.

France/Belgium (c. 1490)

Parchment, 345 x 233 mm.

tumblr_mzxujg5sVR1ssmm02o2_1280.jpg

Boccace, Des cleres et nobles femmes, traduction française anonyme
Date d'édition : 1488-1496

tumblr_numd2lNGZq1ssmm02o2_500.jpg

tumblr_numd2lNGZq1ssmm02o1_500.jpg

Boccace, Des cleres et nobles femmes, traduction française anonyme | Gallica

Genève, Bibliothèque de Genève, Ms. fr. 169
Parchment · (I-II) + 104 + (III-IV) ff. · 37.5 x 26.0 cm · ca. 1485
Gaston Febus, the “Livre de la chasse”

Manuscript Summary: At the end of the 1480s Gaston Febus wrote a tract, in French and in prose, on hunting, known under the title Livre de la chasse. This tract describes the various methods of hunting and trapping game. Gaston Febus dedicated his work to the Duke of Burgundy, Philip the Bold, who was well known for his fondness of the hunt. At this time, there are 44 known medieval manuscripts of this work. (hoc)

bge-fr0169_001r-groot-detail.jpg

Bibliothèque virtuelle des manuscrits en Suisse

Loyset Liedet collection Bayerische Staats Bibliothek München

Renaud de Montauban from 1468 -1470, was an African Ambassador of the Great Khan, arriving at King Mabrien

td10315_00001.jpg

16th Century Fencing Manuscript, Germany:

45a69143c0fbb5dd2be0f6ec3d3202b5.jpg

Medieval Combat: A Fifteenth-Century Manual of Swordfighting and Close-Quarter Combat, Hans Talhoffer:
Fencing_fight.png

rsz_d31d04d79a6ec2dc213453ac8deb234d.jpg

Incan kings list showing a black Hapsburg, statue of a black moor holding a Hapsburg family crest, tapestry showing black people in a castle in the same period the Hapsburgs were ruling Germany and you pretend as if there’s nothing there.. You believe their narrative of history and will go to great lengths to defend it. You even think that quoting their narrative is the way to remove skepticism.. That’s all on you
:yeshrug::hubie:
This is all in your head. You need to seek mental help. Nowhere is evidence for what you claim. What you did was post some random images, and created your own narrative around it.

Incan have dark skin as I have shown. They are ethnically different.

And you wonder why people are sceptic? lol

As I have shown, Black people did live in these regions at the time, And some did hold prominent positions. But these people didn't rule those countries, that is why these countries all have been involved in the middle passage. Some of these African people got there by slavery and other had a legacy there, prior to slavery. This is documented. It's not hidden as you claim. It's that you are not familiar with this,

Have you ever touched a book? Have you ever opened an actual book?

HoneckGermany.jpg

Also imagine a guy who tried to talk down on someone else about knowing other languages not knowing Charles is the English version of Carlos and V is 5/Quinto…

Ok, so explain why in one image he would be called Charles V (the fifth) and in the other Quinto? And who are or is the author of this. If there is a Charles V, there had to be Charles I, Charles II, Charles III, Charles IV.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I just have one question, Euro families were damn near legendary in their inbreeding, especially around that time, damn near all the families from England to Russia were cousins. So....when did the pawging start? Which would have been outside the family by your theory

Oh, and there's a clear historical record of Blacks dominating Spain and Portugal for 500 years, so no one denied a black presence in Europe, hell they celebrated getting the Muslims out , just like the Russians celebrated getting the Mongols out.
Notice whenever actual and factual African history is being posted and addressed. He dismisses it and starts posting random pictures again. Never a date, location etc so it can be properly evaluated.

The Moorish empire was not only BP, nor only Islamic. A lot of being romanticized about the Moors.

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
The problem is that you are just posting images and ramble.

I am asking you once more to explain the "MOORS Sundry Act of 1790” and give me the jurisprudence.

Based on what would he be exempt from slavery? We had around 25% of enslaved islamic believers. You are just saying anything, without understanding anything about law. lol We do know that the first Africans weren't slaves, but Indentured servants.

You are doing what it called circular babble. You aren't answering my questions. You need to explain what you are posting. I already stated and have shown that Black people (Africans lived in Europe in small communities, spread over Europe).

The originally the wing of an altarpiece, this panel represents Maurice, the Roman legion commander martyred for refusing to slaughter Christians.
:russell: You’re right at this point this is circular…

1790 advisory resolution passed by South Carolina House of Representatives, clarifying the status of free subjects of the Sultan of Morocco, Mohammed ben Abdallah. The resolution offered the opinion that free citizens of Morocco were not subject to laws governing blacks and slaves.

Moors not being subject to laws governing blacks and slaves is pretty clear. What’s there to explain? Earlier it was you who posted the Negro law and this act is in direct response to that law and states that the Moors specifically are exempt from the laws blacks were under. The only way this is necessary is if both were black (in appearance). You’ll just deflect from this by misdirecting

This is all in your head. You need to seek mental help. Nowhere is evidence for what you claim. What you did was post some random images, and created your own narrative around it.

Incan have dark skin as I have shown. They are ethnically different.

And you wonder why people are sceptic? lol

As I have shown, Black people did live in these regions at the time, And some did hold prominent positions. But these people didn't rule those countries, that is why these countries all have been involved in the middle passage. Some of these African people got there by slavery and other had a legacy there, prior to slavery. This is documented. It's not hidden as you claim. It's that you are not familiar with this,

Have you ever touched a book? Have you ever opened an actual book?
“It’s not hidden” :mjlol:

The American public educational system teaches nothing about the Moors, let alone them once being exempt from laws black people were under. They never show any of the pictures of black people in Europe before slavery and never mention any of these “African” communities sprinkled all over Europe etc.. Everything is swept under the rug when it comes to what they actively teach the masses…

Ok, so explain why in one image he would be called Charles V (the fifth) and in the other Quinto? And who are or is the author of this. If there is a Charles V, there had to be Charles I, Charles II, Charles III, Charles IV.
:dwillhuh:

Funny how someone that has been on their own intellectual high horse all thread still doesn’t understand that Charles is the English version of Carlos and V/the Fifth is the English version of Quinto? You’re literally asking me why he’s referred to by his name in English in some places and in other places his real name in the language he spoke? Do you not understand that the Carlos Quinto in that picture is this guy:

Charles VCharles V, Holy Roman Emperor - Wikipedia[c] (24 February 1500 – 21 September 1558) was Holy Roman Emperor and Archduke of Austria from 1519 to 1556, King of Spain from 1516 to 1556, and Lord of the Netherlands as titular Duke of Burgundy from 1506 to 1555. He was heir to and then head of the rising House of Habsburg during the first half of the 16th century. His dominions in Europe included the Holy Roman Empire, extending from Germany to northern Italy with direct rule over the Austrian hereditary lands and the Burgundian Low Countries, and Spain with its possessions of the southern Italian kingdoms of Naples, Sicily and Sardinia. In the Americas, he oversaw both the continuation of the long-lasting Spanish colonizationas well as a short-lived German colonization.
Inca_kings_small_4.jpg

OR

Charles-V-hunting-dog-wood-oil-Jakob.jpg
Now am I more inclined to believe cacs whitewashed a historical black person or Peruvians blackwashing or holding a black washed painting of a white person in their museum?
:patrice: