Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Huh? :dwillhuh:

:mjlol: I’m not sure why you think running to cacxplanations proves anything? Then again, aren’t you a jewISH cac?

The tapestry speaks for itself. In Germany of all places it has black people (that they refer to as Moors) in a castle defending themselves from white wildmen. Black people being depicted in the castle shows they were once in rulership there…

Then, also in Germany is the black man holding the Hapsburg family crest. He’s holding the crest because the Hapsburgs were black. I don’t care who cacs say it is because they’ll push anybody black ANYWHERE in the world back to Africa so they (or their cousins) can take the titles/ownership of the lands outside of Africa.

1) I am a Black man (do I have Jewish / Hebrew heritage, yes!)

2) I actually speak and understand German. Do you?

3) I have been the one who posted the German Moorish statue long before anyone else did. It’s on Egypt Search.

To be exact it was on 23 juli 2016.

In your underdevelopment mind, you think everything that goes against your pseudo logic is and has to be by a cac. That’s how dumb you are. That’s because you don’t understand scientific methodology and peer review scholarship.

spanish_habsburgs_1.jpg

Habsburgenses.JPG

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cac history is nothing but glorified tales of 'Conquest'..that is the core theme about White history but people don't catch on.

European history is all about 'conquering' foreign lands and people's.
And they have glorified and romanticized their history by flooding movies and books with it to the point we think the Vikings were cool.
They're basically saying they conquered and subsequently stole everything and claimed it as their own creations.

Interesting that another poster mentioned 'Self Esteem' in trying to debunk another's post.
I've noticed that when Black people show an interest in digging deeper into Black history and eventually touch matters that cacs have long pilfered and now consider their own domain and the matter now settled, they revert to saying Black people are only digging deep to raise their low self esteem.
There is not one serious historian who wouldn’t agree that white academia and archeologists tried to cover up Black history. However are we going to the opposite direction and start making up bullshyt ourselves.

I’ve debated white supremacists online about Black history and trust, there is nothing more they like than Hotep shyt. It’s easily debunked and makes us look stupid. African history is already great we don’t need to take other peoples shyt.

For example, Jada Pinkett puts out that trash ass Cleopatra documentary. It gets trashed by everyone and probably lost Netflix money, so true African history will never get told, just laughed at. Instead of doing a documentary on a footnote in history that was at least 80% cac and certainly cac cultures we could’ve got a doc on a real Black African Queen in Amanirenas Kandake - Wikipedia. Literally same time period, same region of the world, and fought the Romans to a peace treaty.

Believing in goofy shyt doesn’t lead to Black liberation. Breh claims the White House was built by Tartarians ignoring the real suffering of African slaves who were forced to build the shyt.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
1) I am a Black man (do I have Jewish / Hebrew heritage, yes!)

2) I actually speak and understand German. Do you?

3) I have been the one who posted the German Moorish statue long before anyone else did. It’s on Egypt Search.

To be exact it was on 23 juli 2016.

In your underdevelopment mind, you think everything that goes against your pseudo logic is and has to be by a cac. That’s how dumb you are. That’s because you don’t understand scientific methodology and peer review scholarship.
I called you a cac because I thought you were. It had nothing to do with you disagreeing because if it did I would have called the many others in this thread cacs or even one person. You’re the only one because I thought I remembered you being one

spanish_habsburgs_1.jpg

Habsburgenses.JPG

:mjlol: I’m not sure why when someone says cacs are lying y’all think just quoting their narrative is proof that they’re not..

No cac royalty would commemorate their familial crest by having a black man hold it:

FxfKBiYXgAAVyjg.jpg

This is the familial crest of the family you’re claiming to be white. And over in South America, here’s how he was depicted:

Inca_kings_small_4.jpg

And again, this guy was a Hapsburg. I know cacs say the Hapsburgs are cacs, and have their lineage spelled out as such. The claim being made is that they’re lying…
:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
A Semitic/indo-European diety put through the blender with Greek and Roman religion. It’s not 100% white but close enough.

Worlds fairs are covered in US history. Particularly the Chicago fair.

Gothic stone masons carving by hand

We know exactly how cathedrals were constructed

Amish, raising a barn in 1 day using no modern technology.

Do The Amish Put a Barn In a Day?
They often finish most of it in a day, that makes it easier for people's schedules. Instead of taking two days off work, they can just do it one. Often the bulk of the barn is put up in a day, but a smaller crew of men will stick around to put the finishing touches on in the coming days.

Deny reality and succumb to insanity because you lack self esteem brehs :unimpressed:

The guy doesn't understand basic physics and how to solve a basic math problem, but is here to tell us what is possible and impossible in architecture. Make it make sense. lol

51zBoBPm58L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I called you a cac because I thought you were. It had nothing to do with you disagreeing because if it did I would have called the many others in this thread cacs or even one person. You’re the only one because I thought I remembered you being one
Somehow Black people were all over the world, but a Black man having Jewish / Hebrew heritage is impossible? Make it make sense.

"According to Covitt, many ancient Malian manuscripts on a variety of subjects were written by Ambassadors of Peace. Between the 12th through 16th centuries, some 25,000 students came from around the world to study at the University of Sankoré in Timbuktu (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). “As a result, these manuscripts were written in many different languages, including some that were written in both Arabic and Hebrew."
(Source: Library of Congress, October 24, 2016 by Anchi Hoh)

:mjlol: I’m not sure why when someone says cacs are lying y’all think just quoting their narrative is proof that they’re not..

No cac royalty would commemorate their familial crest by having a black man hold it:

FxfKBiYXgAAVyjg.jpg
Who made the statue, when and where? Who restored / maintained the statue when and where? What is the history behind this statue? And although there were Black people in Europe at the time who held prominent positions and this is documented history, that doesn't mean they ruled Europe.

This is the familial crest of the family you’re claiming to be white. And over in South America, here’s how he was depicted:

Inca_kings_small_4.jpg

And again, this guy was a Hapsburg. I know cacs say the Hapsburgs are cacs, and have their lineage spelled out as such. The claim being made is that they’re lying…

Who is the "guy"? If the Hapsburgs were Black make it make sense how they were able to order out the enslavement of Black people in Europe at the time and have them expelled? Perhaps you need to read a few books on European history.

”Pope Nicholas V”

Papal Bull Dum Diversas 18 June, 1452
Dum Diversas

papal-bull-doctrine-of-discovery-770.jpg

Black Scapegoats

"But while Elizabeth may have enjoyed being entertained by Black people, in the 1590s she also issued proclamations against them. In 1596 she wrote to the lord mayors of major cities noting that there were 'of late divers blackmoores brought into this realm, of which kind of people there are already here to manie...'. She ordered that 'those kinde of people should be sente forth of the land'.”
Black presence - The National Archives

Bart van Loo - The Burgundians: A Vanished Empire

510wIcYXvyL.jpg

A masterful history of the great dynasty of the Netherlands' Middle Ages. 'A sumptuous feast of a book' The Times, Books of the Year 'Thrillingly colourful and entertaining' Sunday Times 'A thrilling narrative of the brutal dazzlingly rich wildly ambitious duchy' Simon Sebag Montefiore 5 stars! Daily Telegraph 'A masterpiece' De Morgen 'A history book that reads like a thriller' Le Soir At the end of the fifteenth century, Burgundy was extinguished as an independent state. It had been a fabulously wealthy, turbulent region situated between France and Germany, with close links to the English kingdom. Torn apart by the dynastic struggles of early modern Europe, this extraordinary realm vanished from the map. But it became the cradle of what we now know as the Low Countries, modern Belgium and the Netherlands. This is the story of a thousand years, a compulsively readable narrative history of ambitious aristocrats, family dysfunction, treachery, savage battles, luxury and madness. It is about the decline of knightly ideals and the awakening of individualism and of cities, the struggle for dominance in the heart of northern Europe, bloody military campaigns and fatally bad marriages. It is also a remarkable cultural history, of great art and architecture and music emerging despite the violence and the chaos of the tension between rival dynasties.

"Hispanicized black (ladinos) of Moorish descent were expelled from Spain and brought to Puerto Rico by the Spaniards in the early 1500s. Large numbers of enslaved black Africans were introduced to the island after 1519, mostly from several West African tribal regions."
Dr. Edna Acosta-Belen, Distinguished Professor in the Departments f Latin American, Caribbean, and U.S. Latino Studies (LACS) and Women's Studies at the University at Albany

"Of these enslaved people, only thirty-three were considered ladino, or conversant in Castilian language (and culture). By contrast, forty-six slaves were classified as bozales, the term used to identify African slaves who had recently arrived from their homelands and had little understanding of Spanish society.Footnote 76 Another five were labeled “between bozal and ladino” as if to recognize their increasing, but still limited, familiarity with the colonial scenario. No further information was available for the remainder of the slaves sold in the city, but considering the timeframe, it is safe to say that a majority of them would have been recent African arrivals."

"In the case of Jamaica, these foundations were laid during the island’s Spanish era. Research by Carla Pestana has shown that by the time of the English invasion in 1655, “most African-descended peoples” in Jamaica “were ladinos,” who “had become acculturated, especially mastering the Spanish language” (Pestana 2017:146–47)."

“The digital archive connects the study of the past with controversies and debates that matter to the present. It provides a tool to learn more about the historical realities of enslaved people of African origin in c. 1450-1550, as well as to engage with the visible and invisible marks which they have left on the urban fabric of Lagos and Lisbon and the very different meanings that they have for the Portuguese society.”

“How Racism Was First Officially Codified in 15th-Century Spain In 1449, a Toledo edict made racial discrimination legal.”
[…]
“Along with slavery, Spain exported limpieza. In 1552, the Spanish Crown decreed that emigrants to America must furnish proof of limpieza. The Spanish deployed limpieza throughout Spanish America and the Portuguese adopted it in Brazil. In its new environment, limpieza began to mutate, beginning to refer to an absence of black blood as well as an absence of Jewish blood.”
[…]
“Beginning in the 1440s, Spain and Portugal entered the African slave trade, formerly dominated by Islamic countries. The discovery of America and the development of plantation agriculture considerably expanded African slavery. Between 1500 and 1580 Spain shipped approximately 74,000 African people to America; this number increased to approximately 714,000 between 1580 and 1640.”

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Somehow Black people were all over the world, but a Black man having Jewish / Hebrew heritage is impossible? Make it make sense.
It’s simple bruh. I thought you was a cac poster. You said you’re not, I didn’t press the issue and that should be the end of it.
Who made the statue, when and where? Who restored / maintained the statue when and where? What is the history behind this statue? And although there were Black people in Europe at the time who held prominent positions and this is documented history, that doesn't mean they ruled Europe.
You ask me these questions but don’t ask why cac Hapsburgs would commemorate their familial crest by making a statue of a black man holding their crest? Black people never ruled in Europe yet in Germany there’s a tapestry showing them in castles defending themselves from attacking white wildmen?

The only reason you ask all these questions is to deflect from the obvious that nations commemorate themselves first and foremost before others…

Who is the "guy"? If the Hapsburgs were Black make it make sense how they were able to order out the enslavement of Black people in Europe at the time and have them expelled? Perhaps you need to read a few books on European history.

”Pope Nicholas V”

Papal Bull Dum Diversas 18 June, 1452
Dum Diversas

papal-bull-doctrine-of-discovery-770.jpg
It was never about skin color.

Sundry Act of 1790
The Moors Sundry Act of 1790 was a 1790 advisory resolution passed by South Carolina House of Representatives, clarifying the status of free subjects of the Sultan of Morocco, Mohammed ben Abdallah. The resolution offered the opinion that free citizens of Morocco were not subject to laws governing blacks and slaves.

You don’t pass this law unless the Moors were being confused as blacks. And if you think they weren’t there’s the time Abraham Lincoln defended a moor named William Dungey who was accused of being a “negro”:

In October 1855, William Dungey of Clinton, Illinois, hired Abraham Lincoln to bring a slander suit against his brother-in-law, Joseph Spencer. Dungey brought the action after a family quarrel escalated and Spencer began publically claiming that Dungey was “a negro.” What made the matter so serious for Dungey was that, since 1819, Illinois restricted the immigration of free blacks into the state. These restrictions remained in effect into the mid-nineteenth century. The 1848 Illinois Constitution, for instance, required the state assembly to “pass such laws as will effectively prohibit free persons of color from immigrating to and settling” in the state. To Dungey, who claimed to be of Portuguese descent, being considered legally black would have meant the loss of his property, his marriage, and his right to stay in Illinois.

Only a person that looks black would have the need for a lawyer to defend themselves from being declared black. And lol at asking “who is this guy” when it says his name right in the photo. The better question is why is someone who is supposed to be a cac, being depicted as black?And how come the kings after him get lighter and lighter until they’re white?

I guess racist Europe brought an “African” woman to Europe and put a crown and royal drip on her too?
screen-shot-2021-10-18-at-12.36.00-pm.png

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
It’s simple bruh. I thought you was a cac poster. You said you’re not, I didn’t press the issue and that should be the end of it.
Ok.

“Saharan Jews’, moving us from Sijilmasa to Timbuktu by way of the Saharan oases Tuat, Akka and other areas of Jewish settlement in the region. In these contexts, I pay particular attention to the construction of group identity through mechanisms like trade, minority–majority relations and local religious practices. As I evaluate the concept of ‘Saharan Jews’ for better understanding Jewish history in North and sub-Saharan Africa, I simultaneously call for a more nuanced approach to the social imagination of Jewish identities in post-colonial African societies.”
(Aomar Boum, Saharan Jewry: history, memory and imagined identity, The Journal of North African Studies Volume 16, 2011 - Issue 3)

You ask me these questions but don’t ask why cac Hapsburgs would commemorate their familial crest by making a statue of a black man holding their crest? Black people never ruled in Europe yet in Germany there’s a tapestry showing them in castles defending themselves from attacking white wildmen?
I know European history, that’s why I am asking you this. I also know the person who started to dig into the Blue Blood society. As a matter of fact I speak, read and understand Dutch and German. Do you?

If you go back to the link I’ve posted, all the way to the back you will see that we did discuss the crests.

Anyway, what does it do for you? How does it change your life? That my point!

All this we was this and that…, beside what we have been in Africa. All this stuff has held Black people back from making actual progress.

The only reason you ask all these questions is to deflect from the obvious that nations commemorate themselves first and foremost before others…
Europe was ruled by whites. Whites lived in Europe for the last 6 thousand years. And it had small pockets of Black communities spread throughout Europe.

It was never about skin color.
So, how come they enslaved a particular people, referred to as “negroes”, “negros”?
How do you explain away the BlackAmoors being expelled, or what about the Ladinos, who referred to themselves as the Libertos.

Sundry Act of 1790
The Moors Sundry Act of 1790 was a 1790 advisory resolution passed by South Carolina House of Representatives, clarifying the status of free subjects of the Sultan of Morocco, Mohammed ben Abdallah. The resolution offered the opinion that free citizens of Morocco were not subject to laws governing blacks and slaves.
Ok, and what does that do in the court of law? Explain the law of the Moors Sundry Act of 1790 and Negro Act of 1740, in the court of law?

You do know that the sultan of Morocco had a war with Senegambia and that is how Gao Timbuktu got destroyed.

“The Almoravids, or al-Murabitun as they called themselves, were an Islamic Berber dynasty that established an empire in Morocco and eventually took it over a wide region of Northwest Africa including modern Morocco, Western Sahara, Mauritania, and part of Algeria.”.

“We also know that between 1042 and 1054, this peaceful spread of Mohammedanism took a violent turn when a fanatical religious movement known as the Almoravid movement arose among the Sanhaja Berbers in the Sahara region to the north of ancient Ghana.

You don’t pass this law unless the Moors were being confused as blacks. And if you think they weren’t there’s the time Abraham Lincoln defended a moor named William Dungey who was accused of being a “negro”:
It's difficult to determine this man's ancestry and history, because that will explain why he was called a negro. Perhaps you have information to his heritage?

DUNGEYJackWill_1.jpg

"After training in Egypt he sailed with his unit to France in March 1916."

The oldest description of the word Moor goes back to old Greek. And the empire itself was a cosmopolitan empire, which had members from Senegambia.

See, your problem is that you focus too much on everything else but for actual Black history, where it starts in Africa.

Some medieval graves found in Germany do have Africans or admixed-African people that cluster with Africans populations.

"Germans are tied to the exclusively African cluster
described earlier via a medium-length branch to the
Nubian sample."

cDJlQS4G.jpg

6ZTP4qFD.jpg

(T. W. Holliday, Population Affinities of the Jebel Sahaba Skeletal Sample: Limb Proportion Evidence - 2013)

Only a person that looks black would have the need for a lawyer to defend themselves from being declared black. And lol at asking “who is this guy” when it says his name right in the photo. The better question is why is someone who is supposed to be a cac, being depicted as black?And how come the kings after him get lighter and lighter until they’re white?
Do you have any jurisprudence? Thanks in advance...

I guess racist Europe brought an “African” woman to Europe and put a crown and royal drip on her too?
screen-shot-2021-10-18-at-12.36.00-pm.png

The above is an illustration of Queen of Sheba, from a 15th-century manuscript now at Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Göttingen. It also gives it in the description, which you most likely didn't read.

As I said before, there was an African presence in Europe. This is documented, as you own source explained. And some indeed had prominent positions s your source explained. This doesn’t mean these people were the main rulers of Europe. Did you actually read the source, because they are explaining the presence of the Moors!??

And you never answered my questions. How is it possible these Europeans alleged “Black rulers” send Blacks into slavery. We have actual records of the first enslaved Africans.

If you actually know how to do comparative analysis methodology you would now be making these pseudo intellectual mistakes.

I actually have these books at home:

550x744.jpg
blacktudorcover.jpg

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I know European history, that’s why I am asking you this. I also know the person who started to dig into the Blue Blood society. As a matter of fact I speak, read and understand Dutch and German. Do you?

If you go back to the link I’ve posted, all the way to the back you will see that we did discuss the crests.

Anyway, what does it do for you? How does it change your life? That my point!

All this we was this and that…, beside what we have been in Africa. All this stuff has held Black people back from making actual progress.
Speaking Dutch and German doesn’t mean someone knows the history of the Dutch and Germans:russell:

And before asking what it does for a black person uncovering a black presence being in Europe, maybe you should ask cacs what it does for them when they cover it up in the first place?
Europe was ruled by whites. Whites lived in Europe for the last 6 thousand years. And it had small pockets of Black communities spread throughout Europe.

So, how come they enslaved a particular people, referred to as “negroes”, “negros”?
How do you explain away the BlackAmoors being expelled, or what about the Ladinos, who referred to themselves as the Libertos.

Ok, and what does that do in the court of law? Explain the law of the Moors Sundry Act of 1790 and Negro Act of 1740, in the court of law?

You do know that the sultan of Morocco had a war with Senegambia and that is how Gao Timbuktu got destroyed.

“The Almoravids, or al-Murabitun as they called themselves, were an Islamic Berber dynasty that established an empire in Morocco and eventually took it over a wide region of Northwest Africa including modern Morocco, Western Sahara, Mauritania, and part of Algeria.”.

“We also know that between 1042 and 1054, this peaceful spread of Mohammedanism took a violent turn when a fanatical religious movement known as the Almoravid movement arose among the Sanhaja Berbers in the Sahara region to the north of ancient Ghana.

It's difficult to determine this man's ancestry and history, because that will explain why he was called a negro. Perhaps you have information to his heritage?

DUNGEYJackWill_1.jpg

"After training in Egypt he sailed with his unit to France in March 1916."

The oldest description of the word Moor goes back to old Greek. And the empire itself was a cosmopolitan empire, which had members from Senegambia.
The sundry act clearly exempts people who would otherwise be under the consequences of the Negro Act. Slavery was about skin color (according to you)right? The Sundry Act wouldn’t be necessary if moors looked like the cac pictures you put up because no one would look at people who looked like that and think “negro”…

And when you talk about whitewashing, they’re going to have white versions of the black originals. Maybe you could make a thread, quote this post, and tag me in it and we could see where writings called certain people black but cacs put out cac depictions of them. I already gave one with Charles V, but there are way more. Even in America there are people you think are white that have writings calling them black

If that was really William Dungey than that means someone could have accused Ben Franklin of being a negro and he’d need to hire a lawyer to clear his name. Imagine calling Trump a black person and him going out of his way to hire a lawyer to defend himself from being labeled as such? Ridiculous. That’s clearly a cac and he would have no need to hire a lawyer to defend himself from being labeled a negro. The only reason moors would need a law exempting them from being treated like negroes is if they were constantly being accused of being negroes.
See, your problem is that you focus too much on everything else but for actual Black history, where it starts in Africa.

[

Some medieval graves found in Germany do have Africans or admixed-African people that cluster with Africans populations.

"Germans are tied to the exclusively African cluster
described earlier via a medium-length branch to the
Nubian sample."

Do you have any jurisprudence? Thanks in advance...

The above is an illustration of Queen of Sheba, from a 15th-century manuscript now at Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Göttingen. It also gives it in the description, which you most likely didn't read.

As I said before, there was an African presence in Europe. This is documented, as you own source explained. And some indeed had prominent positions s your source explained. This doesn’t mean these people were the main rulers of Europe. Did you actually read the source, because they are explaining the presence of the Moors!??

And you never answered my questions. How is it possible these Europeans alleged “Black rulers” send Blacks into slavery. We have actual records of the first enslaved Africans.

If you actually know how to do comparative analysis methodology you would now be making these pseudo intellectual mistakes.

I actually have these books at home:
Imagine you thinking you’re pro black because you limit black achievements to Africa over another who says black people had achievements everywhere (which includes Africa).
:mjlol:

How is it possible these Europeans alleged “Black rulers” send Blacks into slavery.

:dahell:

Do I need to explain how one group enslaves another or are you thinking black people never enslaved other black people? Nobody until cacs in America beefed over skin color. People beefed over resources or differences in culture. I’ll point to this again:

per-100118-9305-lima-museo-larco-inca-kings-tree-zoom-after-athaualpa-king-carlos-v-of-spain.jpg

First European king on the “Incan Kings list” is the same color as the Incans and is depicted holding a Bible with the later European kings becoming lighter and lighter until they are white. You said:

How can this be true when the first European king on this list was a Hapsburg?

Charles VCharles V, Holy Roman Emperor - Wikipedia[c] (24 February 1500 – 21 September 1558) was Holy Roman Emperor and Archduke of Austria from 1519 to 1556, King of Spain from 1516 to 1556, and Lord of the Netherlands as titular Duke of Burgundy from 1506 to 1555. He was heir to and then head of the rising House of Habsburg during the first half of the 16th century.

This black moor is holding the the Hapsburgs family crest:

FxfKBiYXgAAVyjg.jpg

This being in Germany, the same place this tapestry is found:

Wild_Men_and_Moors_%28Detail_09_of_12%29.jpg

This tapestry is from around 1440 and Charles V was born in 1500. So when the Hapsburgs were in power this tapestry comes out of Germany, depicting black people inside the castle defending themselves from white “wildmen” (Neanderthals?) and you’re still confused? Go over to Peru and see them depicting Charles V as black and you’re somehow still confused? Go see the statue of a moor holding the Hapsburg familial crest and you’re STILL confused? You can be but I’m not.
:yeshrug:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The guy asks how rubble was removed after the earthquake. I send a 36 page essay and he refused to read it. All the old pictures and newspaper quotes he posts are real, anything anybody else posts are government fakes. You can't have a conversation like that so I'm out.
I TOLD/SHOWED you what kinda time he was on, breh!!!!!!

:russ:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Speaking Dutch and German doesn’t mean someone knows the history of the Dutch and Germans:russell:

And before asking what it does for a black person uncovering a black presence being in Europe, maybe you should ask cacs what it does for them when they cover it up in the first place?

The sundry act clearly exempts people who would otherwise be under the consequences of the Negro Act. Slavery was about skin color (according to you)right? The Sundry Act wouldn’t be necessary if moors looked like the cac pictures you put up because no one would look at people who looked like that and think “negro”…

And when you talk about whitewashing, they’re going to have white versions of the black originals. Maybe you could make a thread, quote this post, and tag me in it and we could see where writings called certain people black but cacs put out cac depictions of them. I already gave one with Charles V, but there are way more. Even in America there are people you think are white that have writings calling them black

If that was really William Dungey than that means someone could have accused Ben Franklin of being a negro and he’d need to hire a lawyer to clear his name. Imagine calling Trump a black person and him going out of his way to hire a lawyer to defend himself from being labeled as such? Ridiculous. That’s clearly a cac and he would have no need to hire a lawyer to defend himself from being labeled a negro. The only reason moors would need a law exempting them from being treated like negroes is if they were constantly being accused of being negroes.

Imagine you thinking you’re pro black because you limit black achievements to Africa over another who says black people had achievements everywhere (which includes Africa).

Do I need to explain how one group enslaves another or are you thinking black people never enslaved other black people? Nobody until cacs in America beefed over skin color. People beefed over resources or differences in culture. I’ll point to this again:

per-100118-9305-lima-museo-larco-inca-kings-tree-zoom-after-athaualpa-king-carlos-v-of-spain.jpg

First European king on the “Incan Kings list” is the same color as the Incans and is depicted holding a Bible with the later European kings becoming lighter and lighter until they are white. You said:

Charles VCharles V, Holy Roman Emperor - Wikipedia[c] (24 February 1500 – 21 September 1558) was Holy Roman Emperor and Archduke of Austria from 1519 to 1556, King of Spain from 1516 to 1556, and Lord of the Netherlands as titular Duke of Burgundy from 1506 to 1555. He was heir to and then head of the rising House of Habsburg during the first half of the 16th century.

FxfKBiYXgAAVyjg.jpg

This tapestry is from around 1440 and Charles V was born in 1500. So when the Hapsburgs were in power this tapestry comes out of Germany, depicting black people inside the castle defending themselves from white “wildmen” (Neanderthals?) and you’re still confused? Go over to Peru and see them depicting Charles V as black and you’re somehow still confused? Go see the statue of a moor holding the Hapsburg familial crest and you’re STILL confused? You can be but I’m not.
I just have one question, Euro Royal families were damn near legendary in their inbreeding, especially around that time, damn near all the families from England to Russia were cousins. So....when did the pawging start? Which would have been outside the family by your theory...

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

FxfKBiYXgAAVyjg.jpg

I just have one question, Euro families were damn near legendary in their inbreeding, especially around that time, damn near all the families from England to Russia were cousins. So....when did the pawging start? Which would have been outside the family by your theory

Oh, and there's a clear historical record of Blacks dominating Spain and Portugal for 500 years, so no one denied a black presence in Europe, hell they celebrated getting the Muslims out , just like the Russians celebrated getting the Mongols out.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I just have one question, Euro Royal families were damn near legendary in their inbreeding, especially around that time, damn near all the families from England to Russia were cousins. So....when did the pawging start? Which would have been outside the family by your theory...
Can you give three examples of inbreeding?

Oh, and there's a clear historical record of Blacks dominating Spain and Portugal for 500 years, so no one denied a black presence in Europe, hell they celebrated getting the Muslims out , just like the Russians celebrated getting the Mongols out.
Cap. All the way thru college I was NEVER taught anything about black people ruling Europe and even in this thread you have people denying it.

But when you say blacks dominated Spain and Portugal then you have to open up to the Hapsburgs (who dominated Spain and Portugal among other places) being black. And if we open them up to being black then who built these castles?

images

images

Last edited: