Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

bnew

Veteran
Daps
zW8aWWq.png

Göbekli Tepe located in southeastern Turkey, dates back to the Pre-Pottery Neolithic period, around 9600 to 7300 BCE, making it over 11,000 years old. This predates the advent of agriculture and settled societies, challenging previous assumptions about the development of complex societies. The site was deliberately buried around 9000 years ago

#Thursday #history #gobeklitepe #turkey #Art #Twitter #goodnight #news #archeology #mood #threads #threadsapp #mastodon #mastoart #la

Geordi

All Star
Daps
in ancient context: people arent "made" the same

the secret to this is also found in the Mahabharata the hindu epic between the lunar and solar dynasties...
Everyone today are descendants of those ancient people. Ancient Egypt is only about 35 people ago

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
@Everythingg i get what youre saying here

that the buildings people make seem to have something "else" behind it than just ingenuity

that goes into the world of freemasonry though and some of the concepts wont make sense to unbelievers

that said the old egyptian sayings from Ptahhotep i think applies here:

why this is true only makes sense if you believe in the concept of "the dwelling place"
I’m more suggesting that cacs are taking credit for other peoples work. That’s why there’s this German tapestry showing black people defending themselves from white “wildmen”:

wild-men-moors-14402.jpg

It’s obvious that the “whites” eventually overcame the people that were in the castles and then now claim they built everything. It’s also why cacs will tell us King Charles V was a cac but if we go to South America they say he looked like this:

EUnLViwXkAEaXK7.jpg

This coming from the “Incan Kings list” of Peru that shows the shift from Incans being independent, to being conquered by a European black man holding a Bible. And as time goes on, it went from charles V being black to as time goes on, the list becoming lighter and lighter until they become white:

Inca_kings_big.jpg

And while we’re on that topic, the Hapsburg is supposedly a white lineage of European royalty, yet go to Germany and they have a black man holding this family’s court of arms:

FxfKBiYXgAAVyjg.jpg

All cacs did was step into the shoes of a greater people before them. The grandiose buildings they used as “post offices”, “hotels” or governmental buildings were here already….

To say they built all these buildings in the midst of fighting wars against the Indians,British, themselves (Civil war), in the midst of setting up and eventually abolishing slavery, in the midst of the gold rush etc… is asking a lot…

Are you saying you dont think world's fairs are real? Thats wild... Many people went there and you could ask them about it. Theme parks and amusement parks are real places! I went to Disney World when I was a kid. The castles there were fake too unfortunately, didnt see any Tartars.

I guess I cant convince you that theme parks are real, I tried.:yeshrug:You can visit that San Fran Palace thing from the 1915 fair, its still there.
No. I said if they weren’t hiding anything then they’d teach about these fairs in public schools. But as is, the only way to know about these fairs is to be told about them or somehow stumble across it. It’s nothing that is openly pushed on the masses..

And Imagine the idiocy of constructing a temporary Disney land in New Orleans 9 years after Katrina that they’d eventually destroy not even a year later?
1893-worlds-fair-001.jpg

047_12.jpg

wide_sml_1893-worlds-fair-aerial-001.jpg

d55ft6.jpg

this is Chicagos world fair which instead of being 9 years after an earthquake/fire, was 20 years after the great Chicago fire in 1871… Another “theme park” that didn’t even last a year before being torn down.
:coffee:

Last edited:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I’m more suggesting that cacs are taking credit for other peoples work. That’s why there’s this German tapestry showing black people defending themselves from white “wildmen”:

wild-men-moors-14402.jpg

It’s obvious that the “whites” eventually overcame the people that were in the castles and then now claim they built everything. It’s also why cacs will tell us King Charles V was a cac but if we go to South America they say he looked like this:

EUnLViwXkAEaXK7.jpg

This coming from the “Incan Kings list” of Peru that shows the shift from Incans being independent, to being conquered by a European black man holding a Bible. And as time goes on, it went from charles V being black to as time goes on, the list becoming lighter and lighter until they become white:

Inca_kings_big.jpg

And while we’re on that topic, the Hapsburg is supposedly a white lineage of European royalty, yet go to Germany and they have a black man holding this family’s court of arms:

FxfKBiYXgAAVyjg.jpg

All cacs did was step into the shoes of a greater people before them. The grandiose buildings they used as “post offices”, “hotels” or governmental buildings were here already….

To say they built all these buildings in the midst of fighting wars against the Indians,British, themselves (Civil war), in the midst of setting up and eventually abolishing slavery, in the midst of the gold rush etc… is asking a lot…

No. I said if they weren’t hiding anything then they’d teach about these fairs in public schools. But as is, the only way to know about these fairs is to be told about them or somehow stumble across it. It’s nothing that is openly pushed on the masses..

And Imagine the idiocy of constructing a temporary Disney land in New Orleans 9 years after Katrina that they’d eventually destroy not even a year later?
1893-worlds-fair-001.jpg

047_12.jpg

d55ft6.jpg

this is Chicagos world fair which instead of being 9 years after an earthquake/fire, was 20 years after the great Chicago fire in 1871… Another “theme park” that didn’t even last a year before being torn down.
In this thread you have said
-world fairs are fake
-technology did not exist before the 1950s
-San Fransisco never rebuilt
-old photos are fake
I dont have the capacity or time to argue these insane beliefs breh:hubie::huhldup:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
In this thread you have said
-world fairs are fake
-technology did not exist before the 1950s
-San Fransisco never rebuilt
-old photos are fake
I dont have the capacity or time to argue these insane beliefs breh:hubie::huhldup:
:russell:That’s how you purposely misinterpret what I said. I actually said:

-The lack of coverage of the world fairs when it comes to teaching American history is proof of a coverup
-The world in the past had a lot more technology than they tell us about based on what they were able to build
-Them saying 80% of a city was destroyed and 2-3 years later having a fully rebuilt city and 9 years later putting $150 mill into a temporary theme park that didn’t even last a year isn’t logical

You’re just here to defend cacs and the false narratives they try to push on people to boost themselves and their place in history up. Do you breh
:yeshrug:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The antiquities of America extend from the Eastern shores of Maine and Massachusetts to the Pacific, and from the great lakes and British dominions to Perf and La Platta in South America; in fact, throughout the extent of the continents. Immense forests grow over the ruins of large cities, and the gigantic size of the trees, which indications that other generations of trees sprung up and grew before them, proves the the ruins were in existence before the Christian era. In every portion of the United States interesting ruins have been found, sculptured figures of one hundred animals of different species, executed in a style far surpassing the Indians. The State of Ohio abounds in ruins at towns and fortifications, with extensive towers and pyramids, At Marietta, and in Missouri, beautiful pottery, silver and copper ornaments, and pearls of great beauty and lustre, have been dug from the earth. In the caves of Tennessee and Kentucky, mummies have been found, in a high state of preservation, clothed with cloths and skins of various texture, inlaid with features. Like discoveries have been made at Carolton, near Milwakie, in the State of Wisconsin — ruins of huge fortifications appear. Similar ruins appear in the State of Missouri. On the south side of the Missouri river, in the western portion of the State, is an enclosure of some five hundred acres, which includes the ruins of a building (no doubt an ancient tower) with walls one hundred feet high, and eighty at the base attached to which are a redoubt and citadel, with work much resembling the structure of a tower in Europe.
Towers, forts, large cities, ruins of a building with 100 foot walls all found in America. And it says from the eastern shore to the pacific and from the Great Lakes to South America. A lot of the universities are from before cacs as well:
50-most-beautiful-college-campuses-in-America-1-1200x600.jpg

35CZNGIDHOOXKLTQFJ3ATKRZME.png

5-9-16+DukeU-campus_mid.jpg

The article is saying the best of all this was in Central America/Mexico area not that all of it was in Central America.

Interesting, so where is all this documented most beautiful college campuses in America? Duke University campus?

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

wild-men-moors-14402.jpg

EUnLViwXkAEaXK7.jpg

Inca_kings_big.jpg

FxfKBiYXgAAVyjg.jpg

1893-worlds-fair-001.jpg

047_12.jpg

d55ft6.jpg

Can you post sources and context next time …

Thanks in advance.

Wild Men and Moors; Siege of the Castle of Love; Fraue Minne, the Venus of old German Legend; Lady Venus in her Tent (Roger Sherman Loomis, "The Allegorical Siege in the Art of the Middle Ages"
[1]);

Detail (9/12), Warp: linen Wefts: wool; tapestry weave, 100 x 490 cm,

Date circa 1400 German (probably Strasbourg, Alsace)

Source Charles Potter Kling Fund, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, USA; Accession Number: BMFA.54.1431 Tapestry: Wild Men and Moors – Works – Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Catalogue entry: Series of scenes (left to right), wild men attacking Moors in castle, wilk men fighting with lion, dragon, and unicorn, and wild men carrying food to wild woman with two children seated at foot of rocks; stylized trees, plants, rocks; stylized trees, plants, rocks; pinkish-red background covered with roses in two shades of pinkish-red, frames by diamond lattice formed by links of chain, blue, darker blue, and white. In lower part of tapestry, right half, a shield divided horizontally, upper half yellow with two red roses with blue conters, lower half black (Blümel, Alsace), same arms appear as manteling on helmet lower center of tapestry. On far right helmet surmounted by ibex horn with mantling red with two white stars (Zorn, Strassburg). Human faces woven without features, which are painted, possibly originally embroidered, some embroidery stitches survive. Weaving finished so back and face almost identical, except for faces. Colors include very dark blue (almost black), several shades of blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, red, and grayish violet. Literature: Rebecca Martin, "Wild Men and Moors in the Castle of Love: The Castle-Siege Tapestries in Nuremberg, Vienna and Boston", Thesis, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1983

564b2f70890e7c72ad7e06b08c0e992e.jpg

chsh006.jpg

The fountain statue, located on the Fronwagplatz, depicts the Moorish king Kaspar. The column dates back to 1520; the decagonal trough dates back to 1535 and was probably created by Augustin Henkel.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Some of faith and God others have faith in the white man
A Semitic/indo-European diety put through the blender with Greek and Roman religion. It’s not 100% white but close enough.

:russell:That’s how you purposely misinterpret what I said. I actually said:

-The lack of coverage of the world fairs when it comes to teaching American history is proof of a coverup
Worlds fairs are covered in US history. Particularly the Chicago fair.

-The world in the past had a lot more technology than they tell us about based on what they were able to build

Gothic stone masons carving by hand

We know exactly how cathedrals were constructed

-Them saying 80% of a city was destroyed and 2-3 years later having a fully rebuilt city and 9 years later putting $150 mill into a temporary theme park that didn’t even last a year isn’t logical

Amish, raising a barn in 1 day using no modern technology.

Do The Amish Put a Barn In a Day?
They often finish most of it in a day, that makes it easier for people's schedules. Instead of taking two days off work, they can just do it one. Often the bulk of the barn is put up in a day, but a smaller crew of men will stick around to put the finishing touches on in the coming days.

You’re just here to defend cacs and the false narratives they try to push on people to boost themselves and their place in history up. Do you breh
Deny reality and succumb to insanity because you lack self esteem brehs :unimpressed:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

wild-men-moors-14402.jpg

EUnLViwXkAEaXK7.jpg

Inca_kings_big.jpg

FxfKBiYXgAAVyjg.jpg

1893-worlds-fair-001.jpg

047_12.jpg

d55ft6.jpg

Cac history is nothing but glorified tales of 'Conquest'..that is the core theme about White history but people don't catch on.

European history is all about 'conquering' foreign lands and people's.
And they have glorified and romanticized their history by flooding movies and books with it to the point we think the Vikings were cool.
They're basically saying they conquered and subsequently stole everything and claimed it as their own creations.

Interesting that another poster mentioned 'Self Esteem' in trying to debunk another's post.
I've noticed that when Black people show an interest in digging deeper into Black history and eventually touch matters that cacs have long pilfered and now consider their own domain and the matter now settled, they revert to saying Black people are only digging deep to raise their low self esteem.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I still find it funny how hard some of you guys are arguing to each other only for the opposite party to still not agree with shyt, like screaming into the wind.
The guy asks how rubble was removed after the earthquake. I send a 36 page essay and he refused to read it. All the old pictures and newspaper quotes he posts are real, anything anybody else posts are government fakes. You can't have a conversation like that so I'm out.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Interesting, so where is all this documented most beautiful college campuses in America? Duke University campus?

Huh? :dwillhuh:

Can you post sources and context next time …

Thanks in advance.

Wild Men and Moors; Siege of the Castle of Love; Fraue Minne, the Venus of old German Legend; Lady Venus in her Tent (Roger Sherman Loomis, "The Allegorical Siege in the Art of the Middle Ages"
[1]);

Detail (9/12), Warp: linen Wefts: wool; tapestry weave, 100 x 490 cm,

Date circa 1400 German (probably Strasbourg, Alsace)

Source Charles Potter Kling Fund, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, USA; Accession Number: BMFA.54.1431 Tapestry: Wild Men and Moors – Works – Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Catalogue entry: Series of scenes (left to right), wild men attacking Moors in castle, wilk men fighting with lion, dragon, and unicorn, and wild men carrying food to wild woman with two children seated at foot of rocks; stylized trees, plants, rocks; stylized trees, plants, rocks; pinkish-red background covered with roses in two shades of pinkish-red, frames by diamond lattice formed by links of chain, blue, darker blue, and white. In lower part of tapestry, right half, a shield divided horizontally, upper half yellow with two red roses with blue conters, lower half black (Blümel, Alsace), same arms appear as manteling on helmet lower center of tapestry. On far right helmet surmounted by ibex horn with mantling red with two white stars (Zorn, Strassburg). Human faces woven without features, which are painted, possibly originally embroidered, some embroidery stitches survive. Weaving finished so back and face almost identical, except for faces. Colors include very dark blue (almost black), several shades of blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, red, and grayish violet. Literature: Rebecca Martin, "Wild Men and Moors in the Castle of Love: The Castle-Siege Tapestries in Nuremberg, Vienna and Boston", Thesis, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1983

564b2f70890e7c72ad7e06b08c0e992e.jpg

chsh006.jpg

The fountain statue, located on the Fronwagplatz, depicts the Moorish king Kaspar. The column dates back to 1520; the decagonal trough dates back to 1535 and was probably created by Augustin Henkel.

:mjlol: I’m not sure why you think running to cacxplanations proves anything? Then again, aren’t you a jewISH cac?

The tapestry speaks for itself. In Germany of all places it has black people (that they refer to as Moors) in a castle defending themselves from white wildmen. Black people being depicted in the castle shows they were once in rulership there…

Then, also in Germany is the black man holding the Hapsburg family crest. He’s holding the crest because the Hapsburgs were black. I don’t care who cacs say it is because they’ll push anybody black ANYWHERE in the world back to Africa so they (or their cousins) can take the titles/ownership of the lands outside of Africa.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Cac history is nothing but glorified tales of 'Conquest'..that is the core theme about White history but people don't catch on.

European history is all about 'conquering' foreign lands and people's.
And they have glorified and romanticized their history by flooding movies and books with it to the point we think the Vikings were cool.
They're basically saying they conquered and subsequently stole everything and claimed it as their own creations.

Interesting that another poster mentioned 'Self Esteem' in trying to debunk another's post.
I've noticed that when Black people show an interest in digging deeper into Black history and eventually touch matters that cacs have long pilfered and now consider their own domain and the matter now settled, they revert to saying Black people are only digging deep to raise their low self esteem.

Everything spot on :salute:

Cacs take claim to everything and then turn around and ask black people what we have done lol. When a lot of the things they stake claim to, are things black people actually did. They cut out black contributions outside of Africa and claim they did them. And any black person found anywhere outside of Africa is called African or slave

With that being said true first Europeans to conquer were black:

EUnLViwXkAEaXK7.jpg

Spanish King Charles V(from the Hapsburg family)…And this is why “moors” were excluded from the laws that pertained to blacks:

The Moors Sundry Act of 1790 was a 1790 advisory resolution passed by South Carolina House of Representatives, clarifying the status of free subjects of the Sultan of Morocco, Mohammed ben Abdallah. The resolution offered the opinion that free citizens of Morocco were not subject to laws governing blacks and slaves.

Black history is clearly being hidden behind other groups but you’ll have “brehs” fighting hard to defend the official narrative they were given without even researching anything….Oh well tho their loss