Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You can never get past 10 consistent centuries of building in a similar style until there’s video cameras around and everyone suddenly switches it up :coffee:

You just keep repeating the same nonsense because you have no argument. In fact if I went up to a homeless bum and asked him what god is telling him to he would make more sense than you.

Ahem, Gothic architectures heyday was 12th century to the 16th. It had a brief revival in the late 1800’s. So no not 10 straight centuries.

Asking why we don’t build in gothic anymore is like asking why we don’t build in Art Deco

images

Or Brutalism

images

images

Or post modern
images

images

These architectural styles goof troop :heh:
My whole point about bringing anything of this up is that the story we’re given about history isn’t logical. It’s not logical or practical to build a 5 story post office or YMCA. Yet you defend it not because it’s logical or practical but because that’s the official story…
The first floor of the building was largely occupied by the postal service, while the upper stories were taken up by various other federal agencies and officials, including the Bureau of Internal Revenue, United States Lighthouse Board and the Signal Service. The third floor acted as the home of the United States circuit and district courts for Massachusetts.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uni...n)#cite_note-FOOTNOTEBoston_Daily_Globe1885-3https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uni...n)#cite_note-FOOTNOTEBoston_Daily_Globe1885-33][/i]

So a government building that serviced a 5 million person metro was illogical to be the size of a small outlet mall. :laff: You gotta be a Bama, no way have you been in any city if any size.

Again tell us why the cacs who settled Boston didn’t mention a big building in the middle of town square :troll:

Two miniature cathedrals and one of them (the second) isn’t even real and has limited info on with no pics of it being constructed. What can you show me thats been built recently that actually shows the construction process?
Miniature?
images

images

Can you tell me what’s fake about this? Do you think the Japanese wedding company that runs it is like “fukk we’ve been sitting on this Tartarian space fortress for 1,000 years. Quick say it was built in 2006 before someone finds out” :laff:

Oh and showing me someone rebuild something is like showing me someone patch a hole in a wall and comparing them to the one that put the wall up altogether.

The Cathedral in Nagasaki was nuked. The cathedral in Cologne was fire bombed. This MF talking like his grandma back into the garage door. Just some screws and a trip to Home Depot and good as new.
:russ:
images

images

“Gotdammit, time to head to Home Depot”

Nagasaki_Cathedral_1964.jpg

:dead:

Bruh it’s not practical to build a hotel that big. The practical thing to do would be to build several smaller hotels.
Why would you build several smaller hotels when you can build a big hotel to show off your wealth, affluence, and be a cultural symbol of your civilization? If the king of England comes to visit you’re gonna put him in the holiday inn? :heh: Of course it’s practical not only does it service thousands international visitors pure year and facilitate trade and commerce in a trillion dollar economy, it also serves as a point of pride for the people of Quebec.

The World War II Allies met there during the First and Second Quebec Conference (in 1943 and 1944 respectively). During these conferences, officials including American President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill, and Canadian Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King, discussed strategy for World War II.[15]

The Chateau Frontenac also hosted many other famous political figures of the time like Dwight Eisenhower, Theodore Roosevelt, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon, Pierre Eliott Trudeau, Ronald Reagan, Queen Elizabeth, King George VI, Grace of Monaco.

My guy talking like we should host international dignitaries in road side inns like Game of Thrones. :lolbron:

Let me ask you, when you see big skyscrapers on tv in Bamaville, do you think they are empty?

what do you feel when you see things like this?

images

And you believe cacs came to America on horse and wagon did all these things while I don’t. And for some reason it bothers you that I dont
:mjlol:
It doesn’t bother me, I think it’s hilarious. I’m dying. This is the funniest shyt I read in years. Space is fake, Illuminati, flat earth, all boring compared to this. This is pure uncut straight off the cane crazy. I’m having fun
Are all govts in on covering up the past? Yes. Here’s why:

Wild_Men_and_Moors_%28Detail_09_of_12%29.jpg

This is a GERMAN (you know the caccest of the cacs?) tapestry. See how we’re discussing castles and who built what and this tapestry has a group of black/brown people defending themselves in a CASTLE rom attacking white wildmen?

All the govts are in on covering what actually happened in the past. Maybe even you
:sas2:
So the Japanese, Chinese, Indians, Arabs, Africans governments are all in on the scam?

Geordi

All Star
Daps
As if any of you sat and read that essay, even knew about this essay before yesterday or looked into ANY of this before this thread

Yea it’s a very large step from what he described being here before cacs to what we are told was here like

:jbhmm:

1894_fair_litho.jpg

Compare booths to all this brehs

And that black man with gold rings is used throughout Europe.

St-Maurice-in-Coburg-580x357.jpg.webp

Nothing racist about it though cacs took it to use it negatively

As if any of you sat and read that essay, even knew about this essay before yesterday or looked into ANY of this before this thread

Yea it’s a very large step from what he described being here before cacs to what we are told was here

They make it seem like the Continent was empty full of people living in tents

:jbhmm:

1894_fair_litho.jpg

Compare booths to all this brehs

And that black man with gold rings is used throughout Europe.

St-Maurice-in-Coburg-580x357.jpg.webp

Nothing racist about it though cacs took it to use it negatively
You asked how they removed the rubble now you dont want to read it?:hula:

This is a drawing for a postcard. You cant tell the difference between a drawing and reality?:dahell:

Here are real pictures. I thought you wanted camera photos now you dont like them

Z2PQTKV.jpg

MBhb0jp.jpg

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You just keep repeating the same nonsense because you have no argument. In fact if I went up to a homeless bum and asked him what god is telling him to he would make more sense than you.

Ahem, Gothic architectures heyday was 12th century to the 16th. It had a brief revival in the late 1800’s. So no not 10 straight centuries.

Asking why we don’t build in gothic anymore is like asking why we don’t build in Art Deco

These architectural styles goof troop :heh:
10 was an exaggeration but from the 11th/12th century to the 19th you can find the similar style being built over and over all around the world. And btw saying that is not the same as saying every style in the US is the same:

images

phillymaguniversity-of-pennsylvania-slaves-istock.jpg

The fact is nobody around the world is building in the same style as they did in the 1800s or before. Whether Asia, Russia, India, Europe or America. Whatever style they previously used, stopped as soon as cameras that can detail progress comes around. Now all we see are rectangles or glass buildings that won’t last…
So a government building that serviced a 5 million person metro was illogical to be the size of a small outlet mall. :laff: You gotta be a Bama, no way have you been in any city if any size.

Again tell us why the cacs who settled Boston didn’t mention a big building in the middle of town square :troll:

Miniature?

Can you tell me what’s fake about this? Do you think the Japanese wedding company that runs it is like “fukk we’ve been sitting on this Tartarian space fortress for 1,000 years. Quick say it was built in 2006 before someone finds out” :laff:

The Cathedral in Nagasaki was nuked. The cathedral in Cologne was fire bombed. This MF talking like his grandma back into the garage door. Just some screws and a trip to Home Depot and good as new.
:russ:
“Gotdammit, time to head to Home Depot”

:dead:
:russell:
Yea miniature cathedrals aren’t impressive or comparable to what was being built before with “less” tech…
Why would you build several smaller hotels when you can build a big hotel to show off your wealth, affluence, and be a cultural symbol of your civilization? If the king of England comes to visit you’re gonna put him in the holiday inn? :heh: Of course it’s practical not only does it service thousands international visitors pure year and facilitate trade and commerce in a trillion dollar economy, it also serves as a point of pride for the people of Quebec.

The World War II Allies met there during the First and Second Quebec Conference (in 1943 and 1944 respectively). During these conferences, officials including American President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill, and Canadian Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King, discussed strategy for World War II.[15]

The Chateau Frontenac also hosted many other famous political figures of the time like Dwight Eisenhower, Theodore Roosevelt, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon, Pierre Eliott Trudeau, Ronald Reagan, Queen Elizabeth, King George VI, Grace of Monaco.

My guy talking like we should host international dignitaries in road side inns like Game of Thrones. :lolbron:

Let me ask you, when you see big skyscrapers on tv in Bamaville, do you think they are empty?

what do you feel when you see things like this?

It doesn’t bother me, I think it’s hilarious. I’m dying. This is the funniest shyt I read in years. Space is fake, Illuminati, flat earth, all boring compared to this. This is pure uncut straight off the cane crazy. I’m having fun

Well you believe cacs came here and built everything, I don’t. I believe there were things already here that they commandeered and turned and used for other things. You believe the world traveled by horse and carriage for 300000 years then all of a sudden cacs come to America in horse and carriages in the 1800s and that’s when the key is unlocked to faster travel and better technology. I don’t. You believe that people only used fire as light up until the 1800s then some cac discovers electricity and thus light. Again, I don’t. You need someone with a man given title to tell you something before you believe it while I just look at the available information and make my own conclusions

I know how much time it takes with machinery to do the foundation of a regular sized building with machinery. It can take months with the machinery we currently have, yet these guys are springing up castles/temples/govt buildings all around the world. Rebuilding cities within 2 years lol. The amount of things they say they built would make them master craftsmen. But today we don’t see that type of The math aint mathin

So the Japanese, Chinese, Indians, Arabs, Africans governments are all in on the scam?
Yea all govts are in on keeping their constituents in the dark when it comes to what went on in the past and what’s going on now. There is not ONE govt on earth that is for the people, and if they try to be, they get Ghaddafi’d

:unimpressed:

And one thing all those groups have in common is that the push black people to the bottom of their societies…it’s rigged and the information they release to us is rigged…

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You asked how they removed the rubble now you dont want to read it?:hula:

This is a drawing for a postcard. You cant tell the difference between a drawing and reality?:dahell:

Here are real pictures. I thought you wanted camera photos now you dont like them

Z2PQTKV.jpg

MBhb0jp.jpg
Yea how they removed the rubble and had everything built in the matter of 3 years.

I showed many different pics through this thread but okay here’s some more:
PPIEPanorama72DPI.jpg

fountain1sm.jpg

images

But I know since cacs write that they temporarily built this in a city that just got 80% destroyed 9 years before that makes it true. No room for questioning anything they tell us about history. Just accept it without thinking twice

People would have threw a fit if 9 years after Katrina, the US spent $150 mill on a temporary fair that wouldn’t even last past a year instead of the infrastructure itself lol.. No logic to the stories. Here’s the Buffalo worlds fair:

5ef2ae2eb638c.image.jpg

locwf1901buffalo2.jpg

4.png

panamerican.jpg

locwf1901buffalo6.jpg

And if there was nothing to any of this they’d openly teach about it. Yet they don’t. It’s something that people have to stumble across or be told about

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Yea how they removed the rubble and had everything built in the matter of 3 years.

I showed many different pics through this thread but okay here’s some more:
PPIEPanorama72DPI.jpg

fountain1sm.jpg

images

But I know since cacs write that they temporarily built this in a city that just got 80% destroyed 9 years before that makes it true. No room for questioning anything they tell us about history. Just accept it without thinking twice

People would have threw a fit if 9 years after Katrina, the US spent $150 mill on a temporary fair that wouldn’t even last past a year instead of the infrastructure itself lol.. No logic to the stories. Here’s the Buffalo worlds fair:

5ef2ae2eb638c.image.jpg

And if there was nothing to any of this they’d openly teach about it. Yet they don’t. It’s something that people have to stumble across or be told about
Are you saying you dont think world's fairs are real? Thats wild... Many people went there and you could ask them about it. Theme parks and amusement parks are real places! I went to Disney World when I was a kid. The castles there were fake too unfortunately, didnt see any Tartars.

I guess I cant convince you that theme parks are real, I tried.:yeshrug:You can visit that San Fran Palace thing from the 1915 fair, its still there.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
10 was an exaggeration
Be off by 6 centuries and call it an exaggeration :heh:

but from the 11th/12th century to the 19th you can find the similar style being built over and over all around the world. And btw saying that is not the same as saying every style in the US is the same:

images
That’s neo-classical. It’s not a “similar style”. It looks like a similar style because you have the mental ability to associate and distinguish images and parse information of a toddler.

phillymaguniversity-of-pennsylvania-slaves-istock.jpg

The fact is nobody around the world is building in the same style as they did in the 1800s or before. Whether Asia, Russia, India, Europe or America. Whatever style they previously used, stopped as soon as cameras that can detail progress comes around. Now all we see are rectangles or glass buildings that won’t last…

Basilica of our lady of Rosary Brazil built - 2006
IGREJA_NOSSA_SENHORA_DO_ROSARIO_-_RUA_HAVA%C3%8D%2C_430_PARQUE_SANTA_INES_07700-000_-_CAIEIRAS-SP-BRASIL_-_panoramio.jpg

Basilica of our lady of Rosemary Fátima built - Brazil 2004
1280px-Webysther_20190403182719_-_Bas%C3%ADlica_Nossa_Senhora_do_Ros%C3%A1rio_de_F%C3%A1tima.jpg

Catedral de Nuestra Señora del Nahuel Argentina - 1947
Catedral_de_San_Carlos_de_Bariloche.JPG

Cathedral in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain completed 1969

1200px-Catedral_de_Maria_Inmaculada_-_panoramio_%281%29.jpg

images

Here is photo of its ironical construction in 1912

1912_construction_of_the_Cathedral_of_Mar%C3%ADa_Inmaculada_of_Vitoria.jpg

Temple of the sacred heart of Jesus - 1961
Temple_del_Sagrat_Cor_vist_des_de_la_Talaia_del_Tibidabo.JPG

Laying the foundation 1903
1%C2%AA_pedra_Sagrat_Cor_%2828-12-02%29.jpg

Further construction 1932
Sagrat_Cor_%281931%29.jpg

Are you done embarrassing yourself breh :unimpressed::mjlol:
Well you believe cacs came here and built everything, I don’t. I believe there were things already here that they commandeered and turned and used for other things.
So again I ask you, where are the written records and eye witness accounts describing massive cities with thousands of buildings, the Boston post office, Quebec Hotel, White House, numerous capital buildings etc. Cacs came to America by the millions and not one decided to describe the white house just chilling in the swamps of Virginia? The millions of Native Americans and Black folks who settled the United States, not one mentioned this great CAC conspiracy :mjlol:

You believe the world traveled by horse and carriage for 300000 years

The carriage or chariot wasn’t invented until 3,000 BC

then all of a sudden cacs come to America in horse and carriages in the 1800s and that’s when the key is unlocked to faster travel and better technology. I don’t.
The Industrial Revolution occurred in Great Britain, not America
I know how much time it takes with machinery to do the foundation of a regular sized building with machinery. It can take months with the machinery we currently have, yet these guys are springing up castles/temples/govt buildings all around the world. Rebuilding cities within 2 years lol. The amount of things they say they built would make them master craftsmen. But today we don’t see that type of The math aint mathin
10 storey building constructed in China in a day

House constructed in a day

57 storey Office building constructed in 19 days.

The buildings take long to build in the west because of regulations and strict codes. In China or other dictatorships you don’t have those problems.

And one thing all those groups have in common is that the push black people to the bottom of their societies…it’s rigged and the information they release to us is rigged…
So the Shoguns and Chinese emperor’s didn’t mention giant mega palaces in written records dating back 3,000 years because they wanted to keep the Black man down? :laff:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Everythingg i get what youre saying here

that the buildings people make seem to have something "else" behind it than just ingenuity

that goes into the world of freemasonry though and some of the concepts wont make sense to unbelievers

that said the old egyptian sayings from Ptahhotep i think applies here:

• "The human race never accomplishes anything. It's what God commands that gets done." (p. 41)
(127) If You plow and there is growth in the field,
(128) (because) god lets it prosper in your hand,
(129) do not boast about it at your neighbour's side,
(130) for one has great respect for the silent man.

why this is true only makes sense if you believe in the concept of "the dwelling place"

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This nikka whole argument is they said they used to make cars in this style then completely stopped:jbhmm:

They dont make beautiful cars like that anymore because they never could, ancient egyptians made those cars:deadrose:

4gocF9L.jpg
technically they could have made those cars :umad: they were "holy" people. and Holy as a term has roots with "whole" meaning complete and in some interpretations "circular" such that if all of reality transpired. Holy things wouldnt change.

so when christians say Jesus was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary. There are ramifications there that didnt start there that have to be traced back to Jacob/Joseph/Pharaoh

that said, science fiction was in a golden age and people believed flying cars were in the near future (atleast thats what they wanted) so the vehicles were designed to make people think about flight and spacecraft. They fell out of favor for obvious reasons

Geordi

All Star
Daps
technically they could have made those cars :umad: they were "holy" people. and Holy as a term has roots with "whole" meaning complete and in some interpretations "circular" such that if all of reality transpired. Holy things wouldnt change.

so when christians say Jesus was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary. There are ramifications there that didnt start there that have to be traced back to Jacob/Joseph/Pharaoh

that said, science fiction was in a golden age and people believed flying cars were in the near future (atleast thats what they wanted) so the vehicles were designed to make people think about flight and spacecraft. They fell out of favor for obvious reasons
I have no idea what you said in the first two paragraphs:russ:

I saw a guy driving a shiny 1950s era car in the neighborhood last week, it looked beautiful and so old at the same time

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I have no idea what you said in the first two paragraphs:russ:

I saw a guy driving a shiny 1950s era car in the neighborhood last week, it looked beautiful and so old at the same time
in ancient context: people arent "made" the same

the secret to this is also found in the Mahabharata the hindu epic between the lunar and solar dynasties...