Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahh yes, the “shift the convo once proven wrong” move :unimpressed:

I have posted American builds but here are some state capitol buildings in America:
shutterstock_16626607.jpg

shutterstock_152023763.jpg

shutterstock_139851025.0.jpg

shutterstock_398491519.jpg

And then there’s Hawaii state capitol building built in 1969(you know? When there are cameras/eyes on them?):

hawaii-state-capital-building.jpg

Notice a difference?:mjpls::mjlol:
How did I shift? :heh:

White folks came from Europe to the Americas and they kept the same architectural style because that is what they knew. Over time America developed it's own look

Since the 1900s America has had plenty of lavishly built buildings and sculptures during the Art Deco era.
By 1969 we were long past replicating European castles

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
How did I shift? :heh:

White folks came from Europe to the Americas and they kept the same architectural style because that is what they knew. Over time America developed it's own look

Since the 1900s America has had plenty of lavishly built buildings and sculptures during the Art Deco era.
By 1969 we were long past replicating European castles

I’m saying how you said I was “misleading” by saying the article marveled over what was in the US despite the article naming things in specific states that he admired
:unimpressed:

And yea how convenient that when cameras became more widespread they stopped using the style they used for the previous 10 centuries
:mjlol::stopitslime:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
So what year did they rebuild San Fran? Do you think they rebuilt it at all or they are lying to us that its a real city that exists today?
Why don’t you answer Mr. “logic”? Is it logical that they could rebuild a city that was 80% destroyed to this extent within 4 years?

city-view-of-san-francisco-1910-CPJ653.jpg

I mean you’re all about “logic” right? :sas1:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Why don’t you answer Mr. “logic”? Is it logical that they could rebuild a city that was 80% destroyed to this extent within 4 years?

city-view-of-san-francisco-1910-CPJ653.jpg

I mean you’re all about “logic” right? :sas1:
Why do you think its impossible to quickly rebuild a city, its been done many times

If you think all the videos and pictures from 1910 are fake then when did San Fran rebuild..what year?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Believe you came from an ape like racists told you brehs :dead:

You really are slow

Look at how you're still on my dikk even after whining about me quoting you.

Contend with the evidence I presented you clown:

1) Argon-40/Argon-39 is a radiometric dating method that takes a crushed rock or mineral sample and irradiating it, which produces an isotope of Argon, Argon-39. When you heat this sample with a laser in a spectrometer, the crystals melt, and release gases. The more Argon-40 it releases, the older the sample was. This method is viable over a billion years

Screenshot-471.png

2) During the Cretaceous Period (the last non-avian dinosaur era, ~66 million years ago), the Earth was impacted by a meteor that scientific consensus states caused the K-T extinction event that saw the last non-avian dinosaurs go extinct. At the impact crater, crystals in granite were melted. We've used Argon-Argon dating (using the methods I described in 1) to date this material to roughly 66 million years old.

Impacts like these produce what is know as "shocked quartz", or quartz that is structurally different to regular quartz, due to immense pressure. This is extremely important because we can find shocked quartz at many different impact craters from meteors hitting the Earth AND at locations where there has been underground nuclear tests:

Screenshot-475.png

From this shocked quartz, we are able to determine the age of the impact, through usage of Argon-Argon dating, the evidence for which can be found here:

https://eps.harvard.edu/files/eps/files/renne.kt_.science.2013.pdf
^^That is an inarguable, peer-reviewed study performed by Harvard scientists and researchers on the material from a crater, which used Argon-Argon dating

Until then, you and I ain't got shyt to talk about.

Embarrasing ass nikka

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Why do you think its impossible to quickly rebuild a city, its been done many times

If you think all the videos and pictures from 1910 are fake then when did San Fran rebuild..what year?
I’m dealing with San Fran not the other cities. Let’s move it down a year to 1909
san-francisco-skyline-1909-showing-south-of-market-street-wingsdomain-art-and-photography.jpg

Three years to clean up the debri of 28000 buildings being destroyed, transport that all out, and transport enough material to build all that’s in the pic? Explain how this is logical?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Mfs are in a climate controlled building, wearing synthetic clothing and talking with other ppl miles, cities, states, and countries away yet believe different styles of architecture, art, and aesthetics weren't handmade by man :gucci: :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I ain't got shyt to talk about.
you said im mad but look at you in here whining and still looking like a batty fish :skip:

posting wikipedia posts of "what the dating methods are" doesnt invalidate my claim that they are not accurate for the time periods presented in this thread

once again your sass bleeeds through the screen. Watch your tone when you type to me :mjpls:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Where's your tangible evidence

He doesn't have any.

You'll notice everything this nikka says is an obfuscation. I mean, read this retarded ass shyt:

you read my post to quote me :youngsabo:

evidence of what, Adam representing mankind? or Eve (CHVH) being mother of all the living?
Hebrew Concordance: hā·’ā·ḏām -- 136 Occurrences

@Akae Beka You asked him for TANGIBLE EVIDENCE, he gives you a link to a biblical website with translations of Hebrew.

He doesn't understand your question. He has no clue what counts as evidence. Claims to be a scientist, doesn't know what scientists say.

What more is there to say? :dead:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I’m dealing with San Fran not the other cities. Let’s move it down a year to 1909
san-francisco-skyline-1909-showing-south-of-market-street-wingsdomain-art-and-photography.jpg

Three years to clean up the debri of 28000 buildings being destroyed, transport that all out, and transport enough material to build all that’s in the pic? Explain how this is logical?
How long do you think they would've took then? You unaware of the Industrial Revolution? City planning? Working in teams and phases? :mindblown:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
you said im mad but look at you in here whining and still looking like a batty fish :skip:

posting wikipedia posts of "what the dating methods are" doesnt invalidate my claim that they are not accurate for the time periods presented in this thread

once again your sass bleeeds through the screen. Watch your tone when you type to me :mjpls:

"If I say so it's true" :mjlol: