Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting. But I am speaking of tracing Jesus’s lineage. It’s tracked through Joseph, not Mary. Even though Joseph had zero to do with the birth of Jesus.

Ive read that there was a mistranslation here

"16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah."

Instead of husband of Mary it should read "Father of Mary".

So Marys father who was the son of Jacob,would mean the messiah is from the bloodline of David. Since she comes from Mary and Mary alone.

It later says in the bible that Marys husband Joseph,was the son of Heli.

"Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,

the son of Heli"

So maybe her husband and father had the same name,which caused confusion.
With mistranslations who knows. I dont pay it too much mind because I dont believe the vessel of "Jesus" really matters,based on what Jesus was saying.

Bible also says it would be 14 generations from Babylon to the Messiah. The generations between David and Jacob are 14 generations. So Marys father being Joseph does match up better:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You are being misleading. That newspaper you are quoting is making it seem as if the ruins are European or Egyptian or some ancient civilization that died off instead of crediting it to the Native Americans, because he saw them as lesser.
You are trying to argue that the buildings that have been erected since the industrial age have already been here and used that snippet from that newspaper for your argument

Purposely being disingenuous:russell:

I brought up the article because it acknowledges the existence of an advanced civilization in America before cacs were here. I don’t care about who they think built it

And yea the style of the buildings matches what the article says. What we’re seeing built today, DOES NOT
:yeshrug:

This reminded me of a thought I sometimes have. If you took a human infant from X thousand years ago and brought it to the present and raised it normally, would they be just like any other human or are our brains just inherently wired differently now :jbhmm:
I think it would be the same. Now raise that to a 12 year old and you’d see a big difference because I think people were more in tune with the world around them.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Men have been carving stone and inlaying metal for thousands of years. There are tons of YouTube videos of people working stone sculptures and inlaying metal with basic tools.

Believe one of the richest societies in history couldn’t pay a bunch of people to smelt metal and carve stone and put it in a ceiling brehs :heh:

France built war ships 70 yards long, 2400 tons and armed with 100 cannons, but a building made of glass and stone is somehow a bigger technological feat

Now put those guys upside down sculpting and painting 70 feet in the air?

Walmart is a building. The cathedrals/castles I have brought up are much more than that. And I can keep going too:

Frontenac hotel in Canada:
441fd965-a4eb-4db4-a2ed-f89160b88303.jpg

This was supposedly built in 1893 yet the large amount of resources this would need (in 1893) put into a hotel that most of the builders wouldn’t use seeing they lived in the area? And again, built in a style that now with more manpower and machinery(oh and cameras) they’re not utilizing?

It’s all illogical. Yet you believe it anyways while poking at other peoples beliefs that you deem illogical
:unimpressed:
Btw who is “they”?

“For history is written by the victors and framed according to the prejudices and bias existing on their side.”
:russell:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Purposely being disingenuous:russell:

I brought up the article because it acknowledges the existence of an advanced civilization in America before cacs were here. I don’t care about who they think built it

And yea the style of the buildings matches what the article says. What we’re seeing built today, DOES NOT
:yeshrug:

I think it would be the same. Now raise that to a 12 year old and you’d see a big difference because I think people were more in tune with the world around them.
You keep posting European buildings as if structures like those were already here. Natives in the United States didn't build anything that lavish. Civilizations with buildings - yes, but many civilizations across the world did too.

Technology has been progressing over thousands of years to get where we are at today.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You keep posting European buildings as if structures like those were already here. Natives in the United States didn't build anything that lavish. Civilizations with buildings - yes, but many civilizations across the world did too.

Technology has been progressing over thousands of years to get where we are at today.
Ahh yes, the “shift the convo once proven wrong” move :unimpressed:

I have posted American builds but here are some state capitol buildings in America:
shutterstock_16626607.jpg

shutterstock_152023763.jpg

shutterstock_139851025.0.jpg

shutterstock_398491519.jpg

And then there’s Hawaii state capitol building built in 1969(you know? When there are cameras/eyes on them?):

hawaii-state-capital-building.jpg

Notice a difference?:mjpls::mjlol:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
You are being misleading. That newspaper you are quoting is making it seem as if the ruins are European or Egyptian or some ancient civilization that died off instead of crediting it to the Native Americans, because he saw them as lesser.
You are trying to argue that the buildings that have been erected since the industrial age have already been here and used that snippet from that newspaper for your argument
I like how there was a fully preserved ancient ruins in pristine condition in the middle of San Francisco and nobody in history ever mentioned it or took pictures. Then they had a fair for the world to see it. Then they tore down all the buildings after the fair and nobody ever said "Hey what happened to those magnificent ancient ruins"

And this nikka is talking about critical thinking. Its one of the most absurd things I've read here and that's saying a lot :mjlol:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Now put those guys upside down sculpting and painting 70 feet in the air?

:heh: So the French could assemble the 100 foot tall Eiffel Tower, the 300 foot tall Statue of Liberty and a 2400 ton warship but couldn’t reach a high ceiling. I literally showed you a video of a bunch of technology less inbred Amish constructing a mega barn in a day but the gotdamn French Empire that ruled a quarter of the planet couldn’t reach a elevated location:laff:

Btw does this look 70 feet to you? You also realize it took 200 years a multiple reconstructions for the Louvre to loo like it does today?
220px-The_Louvre%2C_a_gallery_in_the_Louvre%2C_Paris%2C_France%2C_between_ca._1890_and_ca._1900.jpg

Walmart is a building. The cathedrals/castles I have brought up are much more than that. And I can keep going too:

Frontenac hotel in Canada:
441fd965-a4eb-4db4-a2ed-f89160b88303.jpg

This was supposedly built in 1893 yet the large amount of resources this would need (in 1893) put into a hotel that most of the builders wouldn’t use seeing they lived in the area? And again, built in a style that now with more manpower and machinery(oh and cameras) they’re not utilizing?
Breh you’re literally going in circles. I just SHOWED YOU, cathedrals built in fukking in Japan. Because Japan likes that gawdy shyt.
5032633_l-1200x900.jpg

St._Ignatius_Church_02.jpg

4487864_l-1200x900.jpg

Hirado_Catholic_Church_2.jpg

Did the Japanese gain the forbidden knowledge of the Tartarian empire :damn:

Now tell me how a fukking neo-classical hotel is more architecturally advanced then a park built on top of a skyscraper stretching 4 city blocks :dead:

Canada has more natural resources than the entire world combined. What the fukk are you talking about :heh: Quebec City is located on one of the busiest maritime and railway routes in North America. Like yes they would build a big hotel there.

It’s all illogical. Yet you believe it anyways while poking at other peoples beliefs that you deem illogical
:unimpressed:

The only evidence you have of an ancient civilization building post offices and hotels all over the United States is an article from a propaganda rag written by political extremists with vague references to cool shyt that may or may not be referring to Mexico

0 eye witness accounts

0 archeological evidence

0 scientific research papers

0 ability to demonstrate building techniques were unique or that we were are unable to replicate them

You are literally the homeless bum screaming conspiracy theories on the corner but with an internet connection
“For history is written by the victors and framed according to the prejudices and bias existing on their side.”
wtf-what.gif

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
"And God brought all the beasts of the field to Adam(mankind) to see what he(they) would name them"

:mjpls: it makes more sense when you consider it in hebrew. Its original text.

Last edited:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I don’t agree or disagree but you was acting as if I was making shyt up or being misleading and now you’re on some other shyt
:gucci::hubie:

Point out what section your pic is referencing then? :unimpressed:

And If you believe they spent millions of dollars for a disposable one time use theme park in 1915, not even 10 years after 80% of the city was destroyed by fire/earthquake, then you lack even more critical thinking skills than I originally thought
:scusthov:
So you know how much money San Fransisco had, who financed the fair and how much money they made from it too? Also San Francisco was fully rebuilt by 1913 so why couldn't they hold a fair 2 years later?

5EhlaXZ.jpg

NTsmj7K.jpg

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:heh: So the French could assemble the 100 foot tall Eiffel Tower, the 300 foot tall Statue of Liberty and a 2400 ton warship but couldn’t reach a high ceiling. I literally showed you a video of a bunch of technology less inbred Amish constructing a mega barn in a day but the gotdamn French Empire that ruled a quarter of the planet couldn’t reach a elevated location:laff:

Btw does this look 70 feet to you? You also realize it took 200 years a multiple reconstructions for the Louvre to loo like it does today?
220px-The_Louvre%2C_a_gallery_in_the_Louvre%2C_Paris%2C_France%2C_between_ca._1890_and_ca._1900.jpg

Breh you’re literally going in circles. I just SHOWED YOU, cathedrals built in fukking in Japan. Because Japan likes that gawdy shyt.
5032633_l-1200x900.jpg

Did the Japanese gain the forbidden knowledge of the Tartarian empire :damn:
To be able to do these things consistently around the world BY HAND would be a phenomenal feat. That’s mastery of construction that rivals (imo it’s better but that’s opinion) what’s being built today with machinery and more people around and it was done all around the world. Cacs didn’t build any of these things and it hurts you when I say that
:mjlol::umad:

And I’ll take the Japanese cathedrals one at a time. The one above was built in 1891 just like all these other structures that got built before camera use was widespread. Of course when cameras became more widespread they ”decide” to stop using this style
Now tell me how a fukking neo-classical hotel is more architecturally advanced then a park built on top of a skyscraper stretching 4 city blocks :dead:

Umm the alleged technology difference is what separates the two…
Canada has more natural resources than the entire world combined. What the fukk are you talking about :heh: Quebec City is located on one of the busiest maritime and railway routes in North America. Like yes they would build a big hotel there.
:mjlol:

They’re not building a 270 ft high hotel in 1893 when travel wasn’t widespread at the time to need a 610 room hotel. Just as they’re not building a 5+ story post office in Boston in the 1800s…

image_access_800.jpg

The only evidence you have of an ancient civilization
What the article says was in America matches the style of everything I posted. While nothing they build today matches the style of the past.

The fact that 80% of San Fran got destroyed in 1905and 10 years later spending 10 million of dollars for a disposable theme park is illogical. That’s about 150 million in modern times
Lack critical thinking skills brehs :mjlol:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
So you know how much money San Fransisco had, who financed the fair and how much money they made from it too? Also San Francisco was fully rebuilt by 1913 so why couldn't they hold a fair 2 years later?

NTsmj7K.jpg

Let me done one even better. These are from 1910:

2a6265cab3cb8f2cd33dfaef33207b43.jpg
city-view-of-san-francisco-1910-CPJ653.jpg

The fact that you believe they could rebuild a city that was 80% destroyed to this extent within 5 years just exposes your ignorance to the craft of building…

And they spent at least 10 mill on a disposable fair. That’s not a logical move….

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Let me done one even better. These are from 1910:

2a6265cab3cb8f2cd33dfaef33207b43.jpg
city-view-of-san-francisco-1910-CPJ653.jpg

The fact that you believe they could rebuild a city that was 80% destroyed to this extent within 5 years just exposes your ignorance to the craft of building…

And they spent at least 10 mill on a disposable fair. That’s not a logical move….
So what year did they rebuild San Fran? Do you think they rebuilt it at all or they are lying to us that its a real city that exists today?