Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You don't have to respond. I've already embarrassed you in here.

But @Akae Beka what did I say would happen?

I'm about to post evidence of radiometric dating, and he will ignore it, juelz, or just say "that's not proof" without any evidence or an attempt at a viable debunk.
I could keep going, but I'll leave it at that. He won't even read this, let alone acknowledge it

So you recognize that one of us is actually telling the truth in here :sas2:

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
So humans existed for that long yet technology only came in the last 200 years?
:patrice:

This reminded me of a thought I sometimes have. If you took a human infant from X thousand years ago and brought it to the present and raised it normally, would they be just like any other human or are our brains just inherently wired differently now :jbhmm:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This reminded me of a thought I sometimes have. If you took a human infant from X thousand years ago and brought them to the present and raised it, would they be just like any other human or are our brains just inherently wired differently now :jbhmm:

I think they'd adapt fairly quickly. Humans from a couple hundred thousand years ago aren't THAT much different from us, structurally speaking.

There were 9 species back then, but now it's just us (Homo Sapiens Sapiens). If you brought, say, a baby from our direct lineage here, they would have almost no problem acclimating to our society.

Evolution is kinda slow, depending on how well you are adapted to your environment.

Now, bring a Neanderthal from 300,000 years ago and shyt gets spicy.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Take a toke or a vape if you do such and watch this creative thread related, thought provoking vid. It's not boring! Only 18 minutes.

Something Terrifying is Happening in the Sahara Desert.. and the CIA is hiding it

Anonymous Official

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
you've watched the mud flood and Tartaria videos?
I’ve seen some vids on it but it’s a lot of caccery in them. The main takeaway (for me) is that the world was way more advanced than they let on. This is the Louvre museum:

Louvre-Museum-pyramid-Paris-Pei-IM.jpg

And here’s the interior:

interior-ceiling-view-at-the-louvre-in-paris-france-2GX7P5H.jpg

They want us to believe that people came together to handcraft these things in the 1790s using the most basic hand tools?
:comeon:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Native Americans/Indigenous Americans built the "Thebes of America" located in Palenque and they built the things he mentioned in the United States.

I don’t agree or disagree but you was acting as if I was making shyt up or being misleading and now you’re on some other shyt
:gucci::hubie:
The picture clearly shows there were no buildings there in 1914. Then they made some disposable theme park type buildings shaped like ancient Rome . Not a big deal

PPIE-Hero-image.jpg

Point out what section your pic is referencing then? :unimpressed:

And If you believe they spent millions of dollars for a disposable one time use theme park in 1915, not even 10 years after 80% of the city was destroyed by fire/earthquake, then you lack even more critical thinking skills than I originally thought
:scusthov:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t agree or disagree but you was acting as if I was making shyt up or being misleading and now you’re on some other shyt
:gucci::hubie:

PPIE-Hero-image.jpg

Point out what section your pic is referencing then? :unimpressed:

And If you believe they spent millions of dollars for a disposable one time use theme park in 1915, not even 10 years after 80% of the city was destroyed by fire/earthquake, then you lack even more critical thinking skills than I originally thought
:scusthov:
You are being misleading. That newspaper you are quoting is making it seem as if the ruins are European or Egyptian or some ancient civilization that died off instead of crediting it to the Native Americans, because he saw them as lesser.
You are trying to argue that the buildings that have been erected since the industrial age have already been here and used that snippet from that newspaper for your argument

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I think they'd adapt fairly quickly. Humans from a couple hundred thousand years ago aren't THAT much different from us, structurally speaking.

There were 9 species back then, but now it's just us (Homo Sapiens Sapiens). If you brought, say, a baby from our direct lineage here, they would have almost no problem acclimating to our society.

Evolution is kinda slow, depending on how well you are adapted to your environment.

Now, bring a Neanderthal from 300,000 years ago and shyt gets spicy.
Believe you came from an ape like racists told you brehs :dead:

You really are slow

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This reminded me of a thought I sometimes have. If you took a human infant from X thousand years ago and brought it to the present and raised it normally, would they be just like any other human or are our brains just inherently wired differently now :jbhmm:
This assumes that racist assumptions about your ancestors are true

If anything they would be smarter and more sensitive than you

The only thing proven from genetic studies is that we LOSE traits rather than gaining them through successive generations

There is a myth in Sri Lanka that Adam was 30 ft tall

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’ve seen some vids on it but it’s a lot of caccery in them. The main takeaway (for me) is that the world was way more advanced than they let on. This is the Louvre museum:

Louvre-Museum-pyramid-Paris-Pei-IM.jpg

And here’s the interior:

interior-ceiling-view-at-the-louvre-in-paris-france-2GX7P5H.jpg

They want us to believe that people came together to handcraft these things in the 1790s using the most basic hand tools?
:comeon:
Men have been carving stone and inlaying metal for thousands of years. There are tons of YouTube videos of people working stone sculptures and inlaying metal with basic tools.

Believe one of the richest societies in history couldn’t pay a bunch of people to smelt metal and carve stone and put it in a ceiling brehs :heh:

France built war ships 70 yards long, 2400 tons and armed with 100 cannons, but a building made of glass and stone is somehow a bigger technological feat

Btw who is “they”?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Adam and Eve? :dahell:
he doesnt understand that Adam represents "mankind"

and Eve is the mother of all living things not just man

many of these folks know how to type but not how to read