Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
what you say and believe is true for you, as what I say or believe is true for me

giphy.gif

Yes people can live in their own make believe world, anything else :russell:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yes people can live in their own make believe world, anything else :russell:
ironically this what the Egyptians believed as well as the Amorites

give everyone bibles and welcome to the blessed land of the mother of Jacob :banderas:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I’m dealing with San Fran not the other cities. Let’s move it down a year to 1909
san-francisco-skyline-1909-showing-south-of-market-street-wingsdomain-art-and-photography.jpg

Three years to clean up the debri of 28000 buildings being destroyed, transport that all out, and transport enough material to build all that’s in the pic? Explain how this is logical?
Since you are an expert in construction and city planning and you never asked anybody who works in those fields. How long did it really take to rebuild San Fran?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m saying how you said I was “misleading” by saying the article marveled over what was in the US despite the article naming things in specific states that he admired
:unimpressed:

And yea how convenient that when cameras became more widespread they stopped using the style they used for the previous 10 centuries
:mjlol::stopitslime:
I feel you interpreted the article wrong. He was impressed by the ruins and sculptures in the US and he was gushing over the Mayan temple in Palenque and comparing it to Thebes

Cameras have been around since the early 1800s.

These are some of the last several architectural stylings

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't have any.

You'll notice everything this nikka says is an obfuscation. I mean, read this retarded ass shyt:

@Akae Beka You asked him for TANGIBLE EVIDENCE, he gives you a link to a biblical website with translations of Hebrew.

He doesn't understand your question. He has no clue what counts as evidence. Claims to be a scientist, doesn't know what scientists say.

What more is there to say? :dead:
I ain't even respond after that lol. He doesn't seem confident to admit that he's a Young Earth Creationist and has danced around all major questioning. He questions other methods effectiveness but when asked for tangible, he's sends me a link to a bible website lol.
It's bugs Bunny... That's all folks after that

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
How long do you think they would've took then? You unaware of the Industrial Revolution? City planning? Working in teams and phases? :mindblown:
To build one of those multi story buildings by themselves would take 6 months to a year. And that’s with the transportation we have today that could aid with transporting materials. But that’s fine, let’s take it down 2 years to 1907:

51Usttr-lWL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

call-building-in-san-francisco-1907.jpg

So now they accomplished all this in 1 year after an earthquake that destroyed 28000 buildings?
:patrice:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Since you are an expert in construction and city planning and you never asked anybody who works in those fields. How long did it really take to rebuild San Fran?
How come “Mr Logic” can’t answer for himself? How is it logical that they could clean up 28000 buildings of debri, transport it out, and transport all the materials in necessary to rebuild the city(with no dump trucks btw) to the extent of that pic within 3 years?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I feel you interpreted the article wrong. He was impressed by the ruins and sculptures in the US and he was gushing over the Mayan temple in Palenque and comparing it to Thebes

Cameras have been around since the early 1800s.

These are some of the last several architectural stylings

Men don’t evaluate information based off feelings. I said what article said and you lied and pretended it didn’t
:unimpressed:

And no I said when cameras became widespread. 10 centuries of building the same style until they finally decide to switch it up right when more eyes and cameras were on them? Give it up breh. Cacs didn’t the shyt they claim to have built…

Last edited:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
How come “Mr Logic” can’t answer for himself? How is it logical that they could clean up 28000 buildings of debri, transport it out, and transport all the materials in necessary to rebuild the city(with no dump trucks btw) to the extent of that pic within 3 years?
I dont work in construction so you tell me how long it really took to rebuild if they are lying?
Also what year were dump trucks invented?