Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
faith in something implies that

lawlessness brings you what exactly?

And that's your problem-- you admit to believing in shyt without evidence, but then DEMAND evidence from scientists.

Your worldview is hypocrisy.

And I've been meaning to ask you-- what's all this supposed to mean?

Watch your tone when you type to me

You getting in your feelings cause I'm cooking yo ass, so you trying to throw weight around, is that it?

What's going to happen if I continue smoking you in this debate, I'm curious

:patrice:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
faith not fact

a jail sentence anything else :russell:
do you not feel like youre imprisoned?

if you didnt you wouldnt have made this thread with abrahamic religions as a basis.

you would have just said: a sample was found leading researchers to believe humans have existed for 300000 years

:sas1:you think warring with belief will bring you peace. you couldnt be more wrong in that sentiment

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
And that's your problem-- you admit to believing in shyt without evidence, but then DEMAND evidence from scientists.

Your worldview is hypocrisy.

And I've been meaning to ask you-- what's all this supposed to mean?
what is what supposed to mean? just because you keep trying to make asinine claims doesnt mean they resonate with me

ive done more experiments in my undergrad than you probably have in your lifetime

you insinuate im anti-science when im just against the accuracy of the dating methods...not that the dating methods cant be used for other things

I dont like the fields of science that attempt to explain the past using information in the present, there are too many things out of control that they do not account for but still print it in textbooks as facts when they should be putting disclaimers.

anyways...why do you think you speak for scientists or worse yet feel the need to defend them? their experiments should stand on their own. And as I've said before there is more than enough evidence that the dating methods are not accurate for the time periods they are being used for.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
what is what supposed to mean? just because you keep trying to make asinine claims doesnt mean they resonate with me

ive done more experiments in my undergrad than you probably have in your lifetime

you insinuate im anti-science when im just against the accuracy of the dating methods...not that the dating methods cant be used for other things

I dont like the field of science that attempt to explain the past using information in the present, there are too many things out of control that they do not account for but still print it in textbooks as facts when they should be putting disclaimers.

anyways...why do you think you speak for scientists or worse yet feel the need to defend them? their experiments should stand on their own. And as I've said before there is more than enough evidence that the dating methods are not accurate for the time periods they are being used for.

I notice you didn't answer my question-- why are you coming at me sideways? Are you trying to bait me into a ban? What's all that energy about "watch your tone" and "you better stop quoting me" and all that jazz?

This is a message board. You're trying to force me to not participate in a message board because you don't like that I'm defeating you, and you seem like you're trying to abuse your position.

Nobody believes this wall of text, as you can see, I've quite literally shifted the tide of this thread against you.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
do you not feel like youre imprisoned?

if you didnt you wouldnt have made this thread with abrahamic religions as a basis.

you would have just said: a sample was found leading researchers to believe humans have existed for 300000 years

:sas1:you think warring with belief will bring you peace. you couldnt be more wrong in that sentiment

Thread was meant to call out Christians, don't give a damn about peace :russell:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I notice you didn't answer my question-- why are you coming at me sideways? Are you trying to bait me into a ban? What's all that energy about "watch your tone" and "you better stop quoting me" and all that jazz?

This is a message board. You're trying to force me to not participate in a message board because you don't like that I'm defeating you, and you seem like you're trying to abuse your position.

Nobody believes this wall of text, as you can see, I've quite literally shifted the tide of this thread against you.
breh you are a literal idiot :mjlol: and i try to avoid using these terms because frankly: god bless you

if you're scared just say you're scared.

Thread was meant to call out Christians, don't give a damn about peace :russell:
all christians or just the ones that hurt you?

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men

I dont like the fields of science that attempt to explain the past using information in the present, there are too many things out of control that they do not account for but still print it in textbooks as facts when they should be putting disclaimers.

You've done experiments in undergrad that would disprove dating methods :mjlol:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You've done experiments in undergrad that would disprove dating methods :mjlol:
in fact yes

it was in undergrad that i worked at Leach Nuclear Science center and was the assistant to the RSO

like I said of all people I know radiation. Just because they came up with a technique to associate radioactive decay with time doesnt mean it is perfect

radioactive sources can be synthesized and the origin of radioactive species on earth is not fully understood so many of the assumptions about how long they have been here are just that: assumptions

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
in fact yes

it was in undergrad that i worked at Leach Nuclear Science center and was the assistant to the RSO

like I said of all people I know radiation. Just because they came up with a technique to associate radioactive decay with time doesnt mean it is perfect

radioactive sources can be synthesized and the origin of radioactive species on earth is not fully understood so many of the assumptions about how long they have been here are just that: assumptions

Let me see the peer reviewed paper you wrote to disprove modern dating methods

I'll wait

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Christians you all hurt the world
what about orthodox christians? they had no part of the catholic crusades or the atrocities in the new world

or the Assyrian Church of the East...or Nestorians...Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo etc etc

why lump all christians in :jbhmm:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
if you're scared just say you're scared.

Hahaha.

Ain't nobody scared of you breh.

Answer the question: what is your goal here? Why are you telling board members to stop quoting you? Why are you attempting to stifle conversation in a thread that you, yourself are participating in?

Look who "scared" to answer simple questions :sas2:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Let me see the peer reviewed paper you wrote to disprove modern dating methods

I'll wait
show me a peer reviewed paper that establishes a real context for why its usable up to 300000 years

you havent shown you can even look up a paper let alone find one that supports your claim. I have already linked just a handful of things that throws that claim into question. reasonable doubt :mjpls: