Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe I read thru the whole thread. Here's a honest assessment.

@MMS you had them in the 1st half, ain't gonna lie but as @Th3Birdman chimed in more, that holier than thou attitude went out the window and the subliminal became much more crimson. Seems like the :birdman: ruffled your 🪶 . Some top tier Juelzing 👌🏽

@Everythingg no words 😆 you a wild one.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I can't believe I read thru the whole thread. Here's a honest assessment.

@MMS you had them in the 1st half, ain't gonna lie but as @Th3Birdman chimed in more, that holier than thou attitude went out the window and the subliminal became much more crimson. Seems like the :birdman: ruffled your 🪶 . Some top tier Juelzing 👌🏽

@Everythingg no words 😆 you a wild one.
this isn't a sports game

my statements in the first part of the thread weren't debunked. Furthermore, no one in this thread has confirmed a single experiment proving that any of the dating methods are accurate for supposed 300000-year-old samples

attacking my person isn't the same thing as attacking what I'm saying. I even ended the claims that I lie about my credentials :what:

if you legitimately think that's a reasonable way to argue with someone you might as well be a trump supporter. Thats not debate its just childish antagonism

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
My prediction is 50-100 years that we are going to blow ourselves up somehow.

We are stupid little creatures that send signals and cars into space asking for something to come kill us.
Based one what rational calculation/ estimate / proximity you predict this?

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Based on the current trends, religiosity is on a severe decline in the West amongst millennials and the youth (gen Z). Gen Alpha will likely also be less religious.

:blessed:

My prediction is that in 50-100 years, they will be relegated to cult-like status in the West, where the adherents will be looked at how we look at flat earthers like Civic.

It's hard to say what Islamic countries will look like, considering they're already 150 years in the past culturally and the fact that apostasy is deadly over there.
The next thing after religion is already here. The rise of conspiracy thinking is spreading with youtube videos, Alex Jones, Tariq and Trump etc are the new televangelists. Their followers watch them religiously, if they say bleach cures disease they drink bleach. No amount of facts will change their fringe irrational beliefs. The guy in this thread is quoting obscure newspapers nobody ever heard of; the Raftsman's journal like its gospel text. There is already overlap with conspiracy people and religion, its a modern day version like when the Abrahamic religions replaced paganism by substituting some of their traditions.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
How is that his bloodline?
It is what is claimed in the Gospels. Its one of those things where you either believe it or dont.

Similarly Muhammad does the same with context of his own genealogy back to Ishmael

Without Abraham there is no power (the only man to be thrown into the fire and survive)

At a high level it means all the other creations do not survive the fire. Thats why the God of Abraham is most definitely THE God.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is what is claimed in the Gospels. Its one of those things where you either believe it or dont.

Similarly Muhammad does the same with context of his own genealogy back to Ishmael

Without Abraham there is no power (the only man to be thrown into the fire and survive)

At a high level it means all the other creations do not survive the fire. Thats why the God of Abraham is most definitely THE God.

I’m digging a little deeper when I ask that question. Joseph wasn’t Jesus’s father. Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary so whatever Joseph’s bloodline is doesn’t matter.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When people needed something to cope with is when "God" showed up

the ultimate drug
manly for those that started those religions

I think people that pre dates the concept of religion probably didn't need it they way people used it after them they were to busy surviving looking for a meal
when humans started to become little more organized they came up with stuff they had more time to do it.

What we call religion for the old race of humans probably viewed it like we do movies and fantasy of today just stories.
Some realized we can control the masses with this also we can explain stuff away that we have no idea about it just say a God did it.

you can tell even in the torah it's like man where trying to write how a God would act from a finite human mindset
the stuff very petty for a real divine being to waste his eternal time with (who cares if you garment is mixed fabrics but Yahweh cares lol)

so just stories just to past time just some use it for control or want to feel special but we all know no one is special and their faith damn sure not.

you can tell in society today it has no power on it's own "supernaturally" it has to be forcefully consumed easy to get people that are afraid of death to join the bandwagon.

sucks when you have a religion which defines your "race" and culture kinda hard pill to swallow for those that blindly follow it when it's just folk lore in the end.
Why they have force it the big three faiths and they various ways of forcing it tends to end by regularly folk not acitve or connected to any relgion worshiping this "special group of people" that just happens be part of whatever faith that triumphs in they "last days"

their God was very active with mankind based on there literature but in that reality like today only God that is active is the mind of man/women to come up with the oral traditions.

but it will run it's course like any empire

the empire of big three religions will fall then something else will take the mind of mankind and some people will make a relgion out of that and the cycle will continue and continue until no more humans on earth .
We call the majority of the old religions myths now. Christianity is only here now because of violence and fear.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I’m digging a little deeper when I ask that question. Joseph wasn’t Jesus’s father. Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary so whatever Joseph’s bloodline is doesn’t matter.
by rule either there are two Josephs or there is something at work that you dont perceive

Genesis 49:22-24
22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:

23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:

24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:smile:

what is the wall that Jacob is referring too? :jbhmm: what makes a spirit "holy"?

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by rule either there are two Josephs or there is something at work that you dont perceive

Genesis 49:22-24

what is the wall that Jacob is referring too? :jbhmm: what makes a spirit "holy"?

Interesting. But I am speaking of tracing Jesus’s lineage. It’s tracked through Joseph, not Mary. Even though Joseph had zero to do with the birth of Jesus.

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Interesting. But I am speaking of tracing Jesus’s lineage. It’s tracked through Joseph, not Mary. Even though Joseph had zero to do with the birth of Jesus.
but Mary has a lineage as well

its one of those things where you either believe what you currently know, or you tell yourself maybe it would be good to reexamine this and consider what it is that I believe....

In orthodoxy, Mary was a virgin before, during and after the birth of Jesus. How can this be?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
but Mary has a lineage as well

its one of those things where you either believe what you currently know, or you tell yourself maybe it would be good to reexamine this and consider what it is that I believe....

In orthodoxy, Mary was a virgin before, during and after the birth of Jesus. How can this be?

How was she a virgin during that entire time @MMS That is a good question.

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
How was she a virgin during that entire time @MMS That is a good question.
the mystery of the mother of God is peculiar isnt it :youngsabo: remember everything in orthodoxy is symbolic to lend spiritual aid

223210.p.jpg

how can what cannot be explained have a mother, and why would he make himself with flesh?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
my statements in the first part of the thread weren't debunked

I debunked pretty much every statement you made in here, with evidence, definitions and sources.

You haven't provided a SINGLE form of evidence for anything you claimed besides "some dude said I work in science, bro. Trust me bro and trust him bro"

Furthermore, no one in this thread has confirmed a single experiment proving that any of the dating methods are accurate for supposed 300000-year-old samples

You out yourself as ignorant of the work the members of the group you supposedly belong to have done.

You are also incredibly disingenuous, because when I post literally anything that debunks your claims, you outright IGNORE THEM and hyperfocus on a smaller part of my posts.

You also clearly do not know what radiometric dating is, how it is performed or why it works, which is why you continuously talk about "start dates" (whatever the hell that means). It's like bringing up spaghetti sauce in a conversation about film criticism-- not even on topic.

@Akae Beka peep game:

I'm about to post evidence of radiometric dating, and he will ignore it, juelz, or just say "that's not proof" without any evidence or an attempt at a viable debunk.

:sas1:

1) Argon-40/Argon-39 is a radiometric dating method that takes a crushed rock or mineral sample and irradiating it, which produces an isotope of Argon, Argon-39. When you heat this sample with a laser in a spectrometer, the crystals melt, and release gases. The more Argon-40 it releases, the older the sample was. This method is viable over a billion years

Screenshot-471.png

2) During the Cretaceous Period (the last non-avian dinosaur era, ~66 million years ago), the Earth was impacted by a meteor that scientific consensus states caused the K-T extinction event that saw the last non-avian dinosaurs go extinct. At the impact crater, crystals in granite were melted. We've used Argon-Argon dating (using the methods I described in 1) to date this material to roughly 66 million years old.

Impacts like these produce what is know as "shocked quartz", or quartz that is structurally different to regular quartz, due to immense pressure. This is extremely important because we can find shocked quartz at many different impact craters from meteors hitting the Earth AND at locations where there has been underground nuclear tests:

Screenshot-475.png

From this shocked quartz, we are able to determine the age of the impact, through usage of Argon-Argon dating, the evidence for which can be found here:

^^That is an inarguable, peer-reviewed study performed by Harvard scientists and researchers on the material from a crater, which used Argon-Argon dating.

I could keep going, but I'll leave it at that. He won't even read this, let alone acknowledge it :mjlol:

I even ended the claims that I lie about my credentials

Except you didn't.

You provided an image of a mug that anyone of us on this board can purchase, where you said it was sent to you for your birthday, showing us the side that said "congratulations" to pretend that's why it said congratulations, when the reason it says that is due to the ACS's own anniversary.

In other words, you were being deceptive with that image. Here's proof:

Screenshot-476.png

Screenshot-477.png

:ufdup:

Further, you continued to claim that radiometric dating is "not chemistry", but you strangely stated you worked in that field.

The reason this is damning is two-fold:

1) You gave us an image of you having a bachelor's in "Chemical Engineering", meaning by definition, if you worked in any proximity to that field, you're admitting radiometric dating is CHEMISTRY.

2) The ACS is a CHEMISTRY organization, whose members are chemists that use radiometric dating, and they themselves state radiometric dating is chemistry. You claim to be a member of this organization, but somehow "disagree" with them. What you are essentially doing is saying that a banana is not a fruit.

This proves you are not trustworthy, nor do you have any idea what you are talking about. I'm willing to believe you work in some capacity with radioactive isotopes, but from every piece of available evidence and your own words, it's clearly not in any scientific capacity. You are most likely a part of a team whose job it is to handle and dispose of radioactive materials.

You do NOT perform science. You rely on it to save your life.

if you legitimately think that's a reasonable way to argue with someone you might as well be a trump supporter. Thats not debate its just childish antagonism

Excuse me, you are the one who resorted to insults because you cannot handle me in a debate. The furthest I went was calling you out on your lies and the fact that you don't know what you're talking about.

This is what you said to me:

you look like a buffoon in the face of what I've said
you sound like you have sass in your voice
my dog makes more sense than you

You're a mod. Do better. Be better.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You're a mod. Do better. Be better.
I am better

and I did you one better. Stop quoting me, please. You come off as a mangy animal. I'm not responding to any of your garbage.

Quoting how the dating methods work has already been done in this thread. My attacks on their accuracy you have failed to defend just like OP. You don't understand what you're talking about just like most lab technicians who are given instructions to do their job and not ask questions. :ufdup:you can work a machine but you dont know how and why they are put together the way they are.