Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think I'm speaking to a fool because you speak/act like one. At least be funny

I'm preeeeetty sure I got nikkas laughing at you right now. Of course the person getting sonned doesn't find themselves getting roasted humorous

:mjgrin:

The guy that speaks in tongues is calling someone else a fool. That is funny :russ:

once again, you haven't refuted anything I've said about the dating methods

Saying something doesn't make it true.

I've proven

- Radiometric dating is chemistry
- That you didn't know it was chemistry
- That you are unqualified to even talk about it, considering you don't know what it is, how it works or why it works

So really, everything you've said about dating methods doesn't matter. You are a nobody in this space; you haven't written any literature scientists take serious.

All I have to show is that you don't even know what you're talking about. I accomplished that pages ago.

Luken at least had nice things

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm preeeeetty sure I got nikkas laughing at you right now.
the only folk that would find you humorous would be other teenagers who speak with too much sass and twang

:russell:

radiation science falls under physics not chemistry, thus why I keep ignoring you. That doesn't mean it is off-limits to chemists but your posts read like someone with who needs pills to think straight.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
radiation science falls under physics not chemistry

loser-laughing-at-you.gif

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
flood myths arent just in the bible

"great" floods can also be taken to mean "magical floods"

even the chinese had myths about the floods

remember in antiquity, being able to read and speak a language was reserved for upper classes :troll:

America might be a submerged country and not even know it @Koichos :wow:

opener-magic-kingdom-MAGICKING0417-b7f4d5d03c254c2f80f80830af6fe42d.jpg

"great"
submerged :hula: empty
There is an old Hebrew quip that America is called אָמֵרִיקָה amérikah because אֻמָּה רֵיקָה ummah reikah...

• Wow
Reactions: MMS

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I’m team reset when it comes to that. Ain’t no way they didn’t have advanced technology at one point in time before the last 200 years or so.

I’m not saying the internet was out there in those times but I’m sure they had some kind of electricity that was just rediscovered.
Agreed. I think something happened around the 1800s that caused a shift. Can’t say what that event was but something happened. Around that time there were a lot of insane asylums around as well as these orphans that nobody can explain where they came from:

Screen-Shot-2019-02-13-at-9.13.28-AM-1.png

Seems like their parents were put in asylums (or died off somehow) and they were sent here to the west to repopulate

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
For the second time, political affiliations have nothing to do with what’s being reported.
It wasn’t “reported”. The “raftsmen” wasn’t a scientific journal, it wasn’t the New York Times, or Atlantic. It was a propaganda rag distributed by the members of a political party.

Secondly, yes the political affiliations of the group certainly do play a role in whether we take their claims seriously. They ran around beating up Catholics and immigrants, and in two years collapsed as a political party. They were trying to push a political message against immigrants that America was already great. White Americans.

Once again if the US being full of ancient palaces and buildings was common knowledge, present evidence from archeological digs, scientific journals, eye witness accounts etc. if the Boston Postoffice was already in America, someone anyone must have said SOMETHING. :heh:

They won’t let people near those areas in the Grand Canyon I’m sure so who really knows what they hold?
Wrong. Here’s a photo of a bunch of climbers on top of the summit

There’s tons of videos and articles and blogs of people hiking these trails and peaks

All these people and nobody is describing a palace of religious worship :troll:

Last edited:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh:Yeaaaaaa like I said he marveled over what was in the US as the excerpt I posted said.

Him talking about Mexico later in the article doesn’t take away from the point I was making. It’s just you looking for a gotcha moment like these other guys

I know the story they give, I just don’t buy it :yeshrug::unimpressed:

I also didn’t see much “construction” going on. It looked like they were adding to things that were there.
The picture clearly shows there were no buildings there in 1914. Then they made some disposable theme park type buildings shaped like ancient Rome . Not a big deal

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
When people needed something to cope with is when "God" showed up

the ultimate drug
manly for those that started those religions

I think people that pre dates the concept of religion probably didn't need it they way people used it after them they were to busy surviving looking for a meal
when humans started to become little more organized they came up with stuff they had more time to do it.

What we call religion for the old race of humans probably viewed it like we do movies and fantasy of today just stories.
Some realized we can control the masses with this also we can explain stuff away that we have no idea about it just say a God did it.

you can tell even in the torah it's like man where trying to write how a God would act from a finite human mindset
the stuff very petty for a real divine being to waste his eternal time with (who cares if you garment is mixed fabrics but Yahweh cares lol)

so just stories just to past time just some use it for control or want to feel special but we all know no one is special and their faith damn sure not.

you can tell in society today it has no power on it's own "supernaturally" it has to be forcefully consumed easy to get people that are afraid of death to join the bandwagon.

sucks when you have a religion which defines your "race" and culture kinda hard pill to swallow for those that blindly follow it when it's just folk lore in the end.
Why they have force it the big three faiths and they various ways of forcing it tends to end by regularly folk not acitve or connected to any relgion worshiping this "special group of people" that just happens be part of whatever faith that triumphs in they "last days"

their God was very active with mankind based on there literature but in that reality like today only God that is active is the mind of man/women to come up with the oral traditions.

but it will run it's course like any empire

the empire of big three religions will fall then something else will take the mind of mankind and some people will make a relgion out of that and the cycle will continue and continue until no more humans on earth .

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:Yeaaaaaa like I said he marveled over what was in the US as the excerpt I posted said.

Him talking about Mexico later in the article doesn’t take away from the point I was making. It’s just you looking for a gotcha moment like these other guys
Native Americans/Indigenous Americans built the "Thebes of America" located in Palenque and they built the things he mentioned in the United States.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Okay I'm talking about a specific form of spirituality, with a history that stated the origins of mankind, where was it then for 200,000+ years?
Based on anthropological research we can conclude that shamanism was the culture… we still see this pattern in modern “primitive cultures”.

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the empire of big three religions will fall then something else will take the mind of mankind and some people will make a relgion out of that and the cycle will continue and continue until no more humans on earth

Based on the current trends, religiosity is on a severe decline in the West amongst millennials and the youth (gen Z). Gen Alpha will likely also be less religious.

:blessed:

My prediction is that in 50-100 years, they will be relegated to cult-like status in the West, where the adherents will be looked at how we look at flat earthers like Civic.

It's hard to say what Islamic countries will look like, considering they're already 150 years in the past culturally and the fact that apostasy is deadly over there.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My prediction is 50-100 years that we are going to blow ourselves up somehow.

We are stupid little creatures that send signals and cars into space asking for something to come kill us.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
My prediction is 50-100 years that we are going to blow ourselves up somehow.

We are stupid little creatures that send signals and cars into space asking for something to come kill us.
lol, using any modern technology is sending "signals" into space. Nothing is coming, and if it were coming, we couldn't hide anyway. So what difference does it make.

The fear mongering is just ridiculous. I can't imagine what explorers of the past really faced.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“The principles are the same”

No the principle of building a house on flat land is not the same as building castles on mountains. Especially when you consider they had to cut and transport their own materials. I’m not even gonna address that piece of shyt (in comparison to real castles that is. It’s an impressive feat on its own) first castle….

Believe cac historical accounts brehs that exist to magnify their place in history brehs:mjlol:

They’re lying which is why when the lights and cameras are on they’re not building in the same style they supposedly built all around Europe and America (cathedrals, castles, state capital buildings etc…) with less manpower and less tech…one example:

Boston-post-office.jpg

They claim this is a post office. Do you think people in the city would build this type of building for a post office? This is Boston btw . Let me know if you want pics of the whole city :coffee:
you've watched the mud flood and Tartaria videos?