Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Okay those buildings are from the fair built in 1915. Why do you think its impossible for people in 1915 to make buildings? This is what San Francisco looked like 10 years earlier

Nobody said anything about impossible. What I did say was that it would take a mastery level of craftsmanship to go from a city that was 80% destroyed to the pics I’ve posted of San Fran in 1915. And I’ve seen nothing from cacs that show they have a mastery level of craftsmanship.

That’s without mentioning that the Romanesque style matches what the article said was here when they first came. The style we see them building today does not…

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You Speak for ancient people without being ancient or at least learned about them

And you speak for science as if you know anything about it, or how it works.

You also lie about being a member of ACS when you don't even know they say radiometric dating is chemistry :russ:
Your antics would be classified as willful stupidity so there is one thing you are right on. You neither have knowledge of self or others

I have clearly been bodying you in this thread.

There's a reason people that are actually respected on this board agree with me, and the clowns of the board have been dapping your posts.

In other words, one of us knows what they're talking about. The other is you.

The need to explain things away as trivial is one of the easiest signs of anxiety on a topic. You are better off just not discussing it as name calling isn’t working for you

Saying you post gibberish is "name calling", now?

Nikka, this is you:

because the point of dating a rock to something in the past is based on assumption of the quantity of radioactive material in the rock
the difference between signal and background noise becomes less distinguishable the further you get from the hundreds of years it was meant for
America might be a submerged country and not even know it

You are one of the most deranged posters I've ever seen on this board, and I regularly get into it with Sccit.

I've never seen a nikka use 100 words to say absolutely nothing.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Nobody said anything about impossible. What I did say is that if that’s the style cscs built with at a time when they had less manpower and machinery, then they’d still be doing it today. Yet now when the lights and cameras are on all we see are square/rectangular buildings everywhere…

It should be easier to build in that style now, yet they abandoned it?
Its a fair, do you understand that fairs are supposed to look creative? This is how the area looked in 1914 when the buildings were being planned

3JzJ7Kf.jpg

This page has the buildings and exhibits in construction

-The Panama Pacific Exposition Company assembled a team of the county's best and most experienced architects, designers, landscape architects, artists and engineers to create a design worthy of an international exposition.
-Kelhman and his architectural team laid out a classic, symmetrical design of eight large exhibition palaces clustered around decorative courts and avenues.
- Almost all of the fair buildings were constructed in wood frame and covered in a material composed of gypsum (plaster of Paris) and hemp, was designed to look like Italian marble.
-Most of the buildings, statuary, gardens and landscape features were all made on site.

2:00 minutes construction

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just posted an excerpt that named the states he was referring to my guy.. Again, cut the cap
:unimpressed:
And if you read further into the article the author marvels over the civilization that rivals ancient Europeans located in Mexico. You picking and choosing got you thinking he is referring to the United States with that. He mentions caves with mummies and pyramids in the States which he doesn't want to give credit to the Native Americans for because of the racism of the day

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You also lie about being a member of ACS when you don't even know they say radiometric dating is chemistry :russ:

:ehh: you are the lie. As @Mook stated I am the actual physicist by comparison. hurling insults does nothing but make you look like a buffoon in the face of what I've said. I can be part of an organization and not agree with them on everything they do.

Image-1-min.jpg

card-min.jpg

giphy.gif

you think you know, but you know nothing.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Of course the poster that venerates Hitler wouldn't know what Neoclassicism is, I don't know why I am surprised :mjlol:
Do you mean everythingg? He thinks the buildings from the 1915 World's fair are ancient structures:wtf:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you are the lie. As @Mook stated I am the actual physicist by comparison

You are "the physicist by comparison"?

:russ: :russ: :russ:

What the fukk does that even mean?

I got you in black and white admitting you are not a scientist without outright admitting it:

nuclear decay from my jobs point of view was keeping materials as long as they were emitting beta emissions or alpha particles

Your job entails that you handle and dispose of chemical waste/byproducts.

You are not a physicist. This is why you use terms like "physicist by comparison". A real physicist would simply say I am a physicist and have degrees in this subject, not use hearsay from another dude, who we also have no credentials for.

This is proof you don't know what evidence is :russ:

I can be part of an organization and not agree with them on everything they do.

You sure can. But in this instance, we know you are not a part of the ACS.

For one, there is nothing to "disagree" with here: radiometric dating is CHEMICAL SCIENCE. You are saying you disagree with the sky being blue.

And for two, I sure hope you don't think that picture of a mug proves anything.

I can buy that mug, too. You know, because they SELL THOSE:

Screenshot-466.png

Screenshot-467.png

Now post some real evidence of you being a member :martin:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:umad: do you think I randomly buy ACS mugs? In fact they annoy me and I havent gone to a conference in years. I said like a physicist because compared to you I have significantly more credibility due to the enormity of the math/physics/chemistry workload I had to endure to get out of Auburn with that degree let alone my full work history.

Just cause a bunch of engineers/scientists are part of a group doesn't mean they are in lockstep like Riverdance. And one thing your posts have indicated is that you are neither an engineer or a scientist but someone who types too much and knows far too little.

you sound like you have sass in your voice and you need to quit sucking your teeth when you type to me.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
do you think I randomly buy ACS mugs?

It seems like a high possibility, especially when you framed that cup showing the side saying "congratulations", when you were trying to say they sent you that cup for your birthday, when in actuality, that cup says congratulations to THEMSELVES.

Screenshot-467.png

So, it's obvious you were lying about them sending that to you for that purpose. :yeshrug:

I said like a physicist because compared to you I have significantly more credibility

Fantastic, you admit you are not a physicist, so from this point on, let's stop pretending you are one.

And you have no idea what my schooling even was :mjlol:

I haven't told anyone here about my science background, and that's mainly because I no longer perform science for work.

(Edit: I'm telling y'all too much about me. Fukk all that)

I have no interest in baring my background here because my arguments should be able to stand on their own. My online persona is strictly about what I can argue, and nothing more. I already got into a dikk measuring contest with Luken that I had no intention of getting into.

But if you want to compare labwork and actual papers written that have been solidified and verified by ACTUAL physicists and chemists, you got the right one nikka. :ufdup:

It's nothing to get an email from my colleagues and professors. Is that what you want to turn this into? You sure about that?

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I have no interest in baring my background here because my arguments should be able to stand on their own. My online persona is strictly about what I can argue, and nothing more. I already got into a dikk measuring contest with Luken that I had no intention of getting into.
i think its a high possibility you are more like @Luken the more you post

breh thinks i bought a mug and had it rush delivered in a few hours to win a forum argument :dead: like I said tone down the sass bird.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
And if you read further into the article the author marvels over the civilization that rivals ancient Europeans located in Mexico. You picking and choosing got you thinking he is referring to the United States with that. He mentions caves with mummies and pyramids in the States which he doesn't want to give credit to the Native Americans for because of the racism of the day

:dwillhuh:Yeaaaaaa like I said he marveled over what was in the US as the excerpt I posted said.

Him talking about Mexico later in the article doesn’t take away from the point I was making. It’s just you looking for a gotcha moment like these other guys
Its a fair, do you understand that fairs are supposed to look creative? This is how the area looked in 1914 when the buildings were being planned

3JzJ7Kf.jpg

This page has the buildings and exhibits in construction

-The Panama Pacific Exposition Company assembled a team of the county's best and most experienced architects, designers, landscape architects, artists and engineers to create a design worthy of an international exposition.
-Kelhman and his architectural team laid out a classic, symmetrical design of eight large exhibition palaces clustered around decorative courts and avenues.
- Almost all of the fair buildings were constructed in wood frame and covered in a material composed of gypsum (plaster of Paris) and hemp, was designed to look like Italian marble.
-Most of the buildings, statuary, gardens and landscape features were all made on site.

2:00 minutes construction

I know the story they give, I just don’t buy it :yeshrug::unimpressed:

I also didn’t see much “construction” going on. It looked like they were adding to things that were there.

Last edited:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
So humans existed for that long yet technology only came in the last 200 years?
:patrice:
I’m team reset when it comes to that. Ain’t no way they didn’t have advanced technology at one point in time before the last 200 years or so.

I’m not saying the internet was out there in those times but I’m sure they had some kind of electricity that was just rediscovered.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i think its a high possibility you are more like @Luken the more you post

Lol except I ain't got a problem with reciepts, nikka. You a mod-- go through my post history and find a single claim about myself I ain't backed up.

You are forgetting you speaking to the nikka that SONNED Luken.

breh thinks i bought a mug and had it rush delivered in a few hours to win a forum argument

:what:

I never said anything like this.

The mug looks clearly used, as if you've had it for a while. That would perfectly line up with you having used this mug as evidence of your science background/affiliation in the past, against someone else that has questioned your credibility.

This is why you keep bringing up another guy that apparently "knows" you are a "physicist in comparison"

Breh, I am not stupid, I have no idea why you think you speaking to a fool. I live by evidence on a daily basis. That's my literal job. I don't play these games

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Lol except I ain't got a problem with reciepts, nikka. You a mod-- go through my post history and find a single claim about myself I ain't backed up.

You are forgetting you speaking to the nikka that SONNED Luken.

:what:

I never said anything like this.

The mug looks clearly used, as if you've had it for a while. That would perfectly line up with you having used this mug as evidence of your science background/affiliation in the past, against someone else that has questioned your credibility.

This is why you keep brining up another guy that apparently "knows" you are a "physicist in comparison"

Breh, I am not stupid, I have no idea why you think you speaking to a fool. I live by evidence on a daily basis. That's my literal job. I don't play these games
I think I'm speaking to a fool because you speak/act like one. At least be funny

once again, you haven't refuted anything I've said about the dating methods

I've contested the accuracy of them over "deep time" not that they aren't usable. There are other technologies associated with radioactive decay not just for dating purposes

people like you hear something you don't like then turn into a whole dope fiend to win imaginary arguments that people aren't even having with you. Luken at least had nice things :mjpls: my dog makes more sense than you