Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Well this was my point all along. People like you combing thru other peoples beliefs you deem “illogical” but can’t answer for your own illogical beliefs
:ehh::blessed:
he in his feelings in both threads and has been hot since someone blamed the world problems on white people. I find it interesting that he cant see how much theft they do but wants other people to take their word on everything

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Off topics but we existed for 300,000 years and only really been keeping record in the last 5000 or so years and look how far we advanced. To the point we might be causing our own global extinction

It’s just weird, or is it me?

Yes, the technology we have now didn't exist a hundred thousand years ago

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
its because the people telling you what to believe about human history developed their ideas in just the past 200 years

ironically the explosion happened with the Rosetta stone

so it could be argued that without Joseph there would be no euro-enlightenment.
I’m not familiar with the topic but is there proof that civilizations existed before then? I always assumed we were nomadic, or possibly fighting with other humanoid species for domination of earth…. It’s just we advanced really fast…. Idk it just seems out of the blue

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
youre talking to someone who worked in radiation at Auburn

An anonymous person on a hip hop forum says they did a thing.

Excuse me if I don't believe you without receipts, especially when you don't know that elemental decay is simply radiation.

of all people, I understand nuclear decay better than you. I was responsible for overseeing the storage and disposal of radioactive isotopes including I-129, I-131, H-3, U-238, K-40, and CO-60 (the most radioactive source we had actually). I even trained other people on what to do in fact and calibrated the devices used to measure radition....

Again, this is "I went to the moon last week" without any form of evidence. Being a Christian, I know you think saying something happens counts as evidence, but it doesn't I'm afraid.

I highly doubt you know more about radioactive decay than I do. Maybe you do, but until we have actual receipts, you just some dude on here to me.

Radiometric dating isnt chemistry, its a technique used to estimate the approximate age of a material using extrapolations of known half lives

This is how we know you don't know what you're talking about, and I'm glad I have you saying this publicly, so that I don't have to discredit you myself.

Screenshot-461.png

Screenshot-462.png

Screenshot-463.png

As you can see, my definitions from actual, credible sources states, radiation and radioactive decay fall under chemistry, as radioactive decay is quite literally the transformation of chemical elements and their isotopes into other chemical elements, such as Rubidium-87 to Strontium-87.

Again, we are talking about chemical elements and the transformations they undergo, and using the time they take to transform to date the materials they are present in.

:ufdup:

its just a currently accepted theory of things

I love how you claim to be a scientist, but misuse the word "theory" in a scientific context.

You're digging a deeper hole for yourself with your claims of doing work in this space.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yes, the technology we have now didn't exist a hundred thousand years ago

I am not saying it did, but if we existed as a species for 300,000 years and we know what honestly only a small subset of us were doing 5,000 years ago. What the fukk were we doing for the 295,000 years? Were we cave men status up until 5000 years ago? What changed that we advanced so rapidly in 5000 years?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I love how you claim to be a scientist, but misuse the word "theory" in a scientific context.

You're digging a deeper hole for yourself with your claims of being of doing work in this space.
i dont really care whether you believe me or not to be honest

I am actually a member of the ACS and have quite a few of their mugs. They send me new ones for my birthday

nothing you said refutes what I've already told you. You want to regurgitate what youve been spoon fed and when I tell you otherwise like others you take it as an attack on your person. You are just another indoctrinated fool unfortunately.

If I explained in detail why radiometric dating to estimate the past is fallacious, it doesnt appear to me you would understand the reasoning.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Well this was my point all along. People like you combing thru other peoples beliefs you deem “illogical” but can’t answer for your own illogical beliefs
:ehh::blessed:

Says the person posting about some ancient civilizations more advanced than our own currently

Let me break it to you, there would be some evidence of that :russell:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I’m not familiar with the topic but is there proof that civilizations existed before then? I always assumed we were nomadic, or possibly fighting with other humanoid species for domination of earth…. It’s just we advanced really fast…. Idk it just seems out of the blue
what time frame are we talking? you got to remember that many of these "people" destroyed artifacts and evidence of the past in their shame and barbarism

Even when they pilfered Rome they destroyed a great deal of what they had when they entrenched themselves there (goths and vandals etc)

and technically so did the Romans when they pushed out the Etruscans. Its an unforunate part of history.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
he in his feelings in both threads and has been hot since someone blamed the world problems on white people. I find it interesting that he cant see how much theft they do but wants other people to take their word on everything
:jbhmm: What’s the other thread?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m not impressed with tall buildings :yeshrug:
I didn’t just post tall buildings. I posted intricately laid out architectural designs. Just because you find something aesthetically pleasing (it looks like you really love gothic architecture) doesn’t mean it’s more advanced than modern structures.

Nor does this address the rebuilding of a city within 5 -7 years with no machinery :ehh:
I’ve built 1500 square foot ranches with 0 machinery(besides electric power tools) in a few months. Pouring concrete, measuring and cutting wood, and hammering shyt together isn’t that hard. I’ve seen a team of Mexicans sheet rock a whole house and lay a concrete foundation in an afternoon.
Here’s the article again showing that the US was civilized and had great architecture before cacs touched down here:

RAFTSMAN Journal Jan 6 1858
Strange as it may appear, America ABOUNTS IN ANTIQUITIES, so extensive, so beautiful and majestic, as to rival those of THEBES OR NINEVEH. Ruins of ANCIENT CITIES, of IMMENSE extent, fortifications, MOUNDS AND PYRAMIDS, TEMPLES WITH WALLS, built of hewn stone SHOWING A REFINED TASTE IN ARCHITECTURE and adorned with human figures, BEAUTIFULLY execute.... remains of ANCIENT PALACES, with beautiful specimins of scupture and painting, with many other marks of ANCIENT GREATNESS, prove to us that THIS IS NOT A NEW WORLD, but that of a powerful empire existed at a very remote period of time, teeming with a population highliy skilled in arts, and in a STATE OF CIVILIZATION FAR BEYOND ANYTHING WE HAVE BEEN LED TO CONCEIVE OF THE ABORIGINES"

Your beliefs on history are illogical. You just needed someone to point it out
:unimpressed:
The Raftsman’s Journal was the creation of H. Bucher Swoope (occasionally spelled Swope), a young lawyer from Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania, and began when the Whig Party was dissolving and the new American Party, or Know-Nothing movement, was beginning. The first issue of the newspaper, on June 15, 1854, editorialized the virtues of the Whigs and announced its intentions:“We shall labor to make our paper what its name signifies, a true ‘Raftsman’s Journal’ – one that shall be to him a source, not only of pleasure, but of information and instruction where he can always look, not only for the state of the markets, and the price of lumber, but for news, morals and literature. A paper that shall be to him a companion, not alone on his tedious voyage through the crooks and bends of our Susquehanna but in his family circle, his shop, his cabin, his store, and his counting room.”

The Know-Nothing movement was a political faction of the 1850s characterized by nativisim and political xenophobia, based on fears that the United States was being overtaken by immigrants. During his two years as editor, Swoope came to espouse the cause of the American Party cause, adopting the motto “Free as the Wind, and American to the Core” and exhorting readers with comments such as these that appeared in the October 3, 1855, issue: “Americans, On Guard! Make every foreigner exhibit his naturalization papers!” Swoope sold the Journal to Simon Bolivar Row in January 1856, and initially it remained an American Party organ. During the Civil War, the Journal supported the Republican (or so-called Union) Party, in fierce opposition to the Clearfield Republican a Copperhead Democrat newspaper, and both newspapers provide vivid reading. The Raftsman’s Journal continued in operation until 1948.

Wikipedia about the Know Nothing movement:

Supporters of the Know Nothing movement believed that an alleged "Romanist" conspiracy was being planned to subvert civil and religious liberty in the United States, and sought to politically organize native-born Protestants in what they described as a defense of their traditional religious and political values. The Know Nothing movement is remembered for this theme because of fears by Protestants that Catholic priests and bishops would control a large bloc of voters. In most places, the ideology and influence of the Know Nothing movement lasted only a year or two before disintegrating due to weak and inexperienced local leaders, a lack of publicly declared national leaders, and a deep split over the issue of slavery. In the South, the party did not emphasize anti-Catholicism as frequently as it did in the North and stressed a neutral position on slavery, but it became the main alternative to the dominant Democratic Party.

Push 19th century Protestant conspiracy theories :heh:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
carbon dating was designed for forensics within 100 years but is being used to determine ages of things thousands, to millions, to billions of years old (based on the assumption carbon 14 has a unique source billions of years ago which is also unproven)

while noone was there to verify the claims

furthermore no two dating methods agree with eachother on dates
^^^Excellent point and often overlooked.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
what time frame are we talking? you got to remember that many of these "people" destroyed artifacts and evidence of the past in their shame and barbarism

Even when they pilfered Rome they destroyed a great deal of what they had when they entrenched themselves there (goths and vandals etc)

and technically so did the Romans when they pushed out the Etruscans. Its an unforunate part of history.
Oh wow…. You’re saying they just been destroying the remnants of ancient civilizations one after the other…. That tracks with what we seen of humanity, but I mean nothing at all being left behind still seems crazy to me. Like dinosaur bones lasted but we can’t find mass graves or something else?

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I am not saying it did, but if we existed as a species for 300,000 years and we know what honestly only a small subset of us were doing 5,000 years ago. What the fukk were we doing for the 295,000 years? Were we cave men status up until 5000 years ago? What changed that we advanced so rapidly in 5000 years?

Yes, We stopped living in hunter gather communities which I already previously posted :unimpressed:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yes, We stopped living in hunter gather communities which I already previously posted :unimpressed:
That’s fair, I’m not reading this thread. So no agenda on my part. Do they know what kicked off civilization as we see it. I kind of assumed there was a change in genetics or diet and those humans are a common ancestor to the rest of us. We’re so tribal I assumed whoever started it would be like khan and we would all more or less be descended from them. Especially African people since humanity would have been located mostly in Africa back then.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
^^^Excellent point and often overlooked.
yeah its not that the dating method isnt usable, its that its accuracy becomes significantly worse the further you get away from its intended use is

:jbhmm: What’s the other thread?
Oh wow…. You’re saying they just been destroying the remnants of ancient civilizations one after the other…. That tracks with what we seen of humanity, but I mean nothing at all being left behind still seems crazy to me. Like dinosaur bones lasted but we can’t find mass graves or something else?
I dont like to entertain conspiracies but it is said that the Smithsonian buys up most of the unusual things people have found and hides them. :hubie:

the vatican is also known to do this too. I dont completely understand the rationale but history shows that nations genuinely try to curtail the image of not just their future but also their past for the purposes of controlling its individual populations narrative.