Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Misrepping my point don’t get you no points bruh:unimpressed:

The structures of the past that are left today are all proof the people of the past had better tech and a better understanding of the world than we do today. You ignore it because you’re scared to think outside of the box they gave you to think in….

This was Chicago in 1894 btw:

images

San Fran in 1856/1915
graphjpg.0.jpg

452px-Flickr_-_%E2%80%A6trialsanderrors_-_Panama-Pacific_International_Exposition%2C_San_Francisco%2C_aeroplane_view%2C_1915.jpg

(1856 was 7 years AFTER the gold rush meaning they settled and built it up to that point in the first pic within 7 years. Again, ILLOGICAL)…

St Louis 1904
images

Festival-Hall-World%27s-Fair,-St.-Louis,-1904_lg20191203103001887.jpg

Funny how with no cameras, less technology and less manpower they build in this style. Now with more tech, more manpower and cameras they stop? Your beliefs are illogical but you rather focus on what other people believe rather than verifying the beliefs you yourself hold. Which is typical of people who think they’re smart because they can parrot what mainstream tells them :coffee:
You literally just posted government buildings (architecturally the US government has always been obsessed with Ancient Greece and Rome so they build in that style) and a bunch of parks and congested housing, before roads and highways

San Francisco
images

Chicago
images

Saint Louis
images

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
He took pictures from the 1915 worlds fair and said he dont know how humans could have built it:mjlol:

Nope but people who can’t critically think will always misrepresent the point to make themselves feel like they have the upper hand
:ehh:

I said they couldn’t REBUILD a city to that extent within 9 years. And while looking all that up, I saw that there was another fire that destroyed San Fran in 1851. By 1856 this is what it looked like:

graphjpg.0.jpg

Just like the others, you won’t address how illogical it is that a city could be built to this extent within 5 years with horse and buggy. You’ll just deflect
:unimpressed::yeshrug:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
there is nothing damning about this

the problem with all of them is there was no person billions of years ago to say: here is the origin material

My brother, you are actually ignorant.

This is a STUPID statement, made by a scientific illiterate.

:picard:

You do not NEED to "be in the past" to understand chemistry, because radiometric dating is CHEMISTRY. Chemistry is empirical science that can be done by a layperson. Rubidium is a chemical element, and like all chemical elements, we can measure the decay rate of its isotopes. The isotope that is important in this case is Rubidium-87, which decays to Strontium-87 at a constant rate of ~49 billion years

By measuring the amount of an isotope in a rock, and factoring in the rate at which it changes into a heavier element, we can determine how old the rocks the isotope is found in are.

:stopitslime:

This is empirical science that can be replicated by anyone with the means to do this form of dating. Elemental decay is a natural phenomenon that happens in nature. All this form of radiometric dating does is catalogue it.

Your goofy ass thinks needing to be there with "the origin material" makes any sense. You are literally saying radiation does not exist and cannot be measured-- that is what radiometric decay is, numbnuts. RADIATION.

:snoop:

so just because a mathematical prediction from half-lives PREDICTS how long something may have existed doesn't mean it actually existed in the frame of reference predicted

You literally don't have any basis from which you state this nonsense, besides "trust me bro"

When you say, it has a "decay rate" it doesn't take into account how these materials became radioactive or what their origin is. Its another shaky method based on bad assumptions

Lmao! You just say random shyt and hope no one knows what you're talking about.

These elements don't just "become radioactive", THEY ARE RADIOACTIVE. Rubidium-87 is naturally occurring :mjlol:

We don't have to measure when something "becomes radioactive", genius, we only have to measure its decay rate, which is constant and literally empirically measurable.

You are so out of your depth in this conversation, it's amazing. You don't have a clue what we're talking about :ohhh:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You literally just posted government buildings (architecturally the US government has always been obsessed with Ancient Greece and Rome so they build in that style) and a bunch of parks and congested housing, before roads and highways

San Francisco
images

Chicago
images

Saint Louis
images

I’m not impressed with tall buildings :yeshrug:

Nor does this address the rebuilding of a city within 5 -7 years with no machinery :ehh:

Here’s the article again showing that the US was civilized and had great architecture before cacs touched down here:

RAFTSMAN Journal Jan 6 1858
Strange as it may appear, America ABOUNTS IN ANTIQUITIES, so extensive, so beautiful and majestic, as to rival those of THEBES OR NINEVEH. Ruins of ANCIENT CITIES, of IMMENSE extent, fortifications, MOUNDS AND PYRAMIDS, TEMPLES WITH WALLS, built of hewn stone SHOWING A REFINED TASTE IN ARCHITECTURE and adorned with human figures, BEAUTIFULLY execute.... remains of ANCIENT PALACES, with beautiful specimins of scupture and painting, with many other marks of ANCIENT GREATNESS, prove to us that THIS IS NOT A NEW WORLD, but that of a powerful empire existed at a very remote period of time, teeming with a population highliy skilled in arts, and in a STATE OF CIVILIZATION FAR BEYOND ANYTHING WE HAVE BEEN LED TO CONCEIVE OF THE ABORIGINES"

Your beliefs on history are illogical. You just needed someone to point it out
:unimpressed:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Excuses.. Public Ed isn’t put in place to build innovators and creators. It’s in place to push people into serving a system that only serves those at the top. All y’all have are excuses for your illogical beliefs
:francis:

“A building ain’t hard to build” :mjlol:

Rebuilding a city in 9 years is absolutely hard to do. Especially when there’s not the existence of modern machinery to help
How long do you think it should take to pour concrete and cut wood :heh:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Whats more.

Earth has been around 4.5 billion years.

Yet somehow we've collectively come to the conclusion we're the most important thing about it and we deserve to use it as a playground.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Nope but people who can’t critically think will always misrepresent the point to make themselves feel like they have the upper hand
:ehh:

I said they couldn’t REBUILD a city to that extent within 9 years. And while looking all that up, I saw that there was another fire that destroyed San Fran in 1851. By 1856 this is what it looked like:

graphjpg.0.jpg

Just like the others, you won’t address how illogical it is that a city could be built to this extent within 5 years with horse and buggy. You’ll just deflect
:unimpressed::yeshrug:

With a horse and buggy

Now tell me what magical means did humans use to build those buildings in 5 years :unimpressed:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
My brother, you are actually ignorant.

This is a STUPID statement, made by a scientific illiterate.

:picard:

You do not NEED to "be in the past" to understand chemistry, because radiometric dating is CHEMISTRY. Chemistry is empirical science that can be done by a layperson. Rubidium is a chemical element, and like all chemical elements, we can measure the decay rate of its isotopes. The isotope that is important in this case is Rubidium-87, which decays to Strontium-87 at a constant rate of ~49 billion years

By measuring the amount of an isotope in a rock, and factoring in the rate at which it changes into a heavier element, we can determine how old the rocks the isotope is found in are.

:stopitslime:

This is empirical science that can be replicated by anyone with the means to do this form of dating. Elemental decay is a natural phenomenon that happens in nature. All this form of radiometric dating does is catalogue it.

Your goofy ass thinks needing to be there with "the origin material" makes any sense. You are literally saying radiation does not exist and cannot be measured-- that is what radiometric decay is, numbnuts. RADIATION.

:snoop:

You literally don't have any basis from which you state this nonsense, besides "trust me bro"

Lmao! You just say random shyt and hope no one knows what you're talking about.

These elements don't just "become radioactive", THEY ARE RADIOACTIVE. Rubidium-87 is naturally occurring :mjlol:

We don't have to measure when something "becomes radioactive", genius, we only have to measure its decay rate, which is constant and literally empirically measurable.

You are so out of your depth in this conversation, it's amazing. You don't have a clue what we're talking about :ohhh:
youre talking to someone who worked in radiation at Auburn

of all people, I understand nuclear decay better than you. I was responsible for overseeing the storage and disposal of radioactive isotopes including I-129, I-131, H-3, U-238, K-40, and CO-60 (the most radioactive source we had actually). I even trained other people on what to do in fact and calibrated the devices used to measure radiation....

Radiometric dating isnt chemistry, its a technique used to estimate the approximate age of a material using extrapolations of known half lives

once again, its extrapolations of current-day measurements to estimate things in the past. Just because they do it doesn't mean its actually accurate or correct

its just a currently accepted theory of things. Not a fact, you say all this trust me bro attacks but you dont know me nor do you know my background.

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
How long do you think it should take to pour concrete and cut wood :heh:

The holder of “logic” asks me how long it would take to rebuild a city that was 75% destroyed (meaning removal of old materials necessary) along with the building of roads in a time when only horse and buggy was being used
:mjlol::snoop:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
With a horse and buggy

Now tell me what magical means did humans use to build those buildings in 5 years :unimpressed:
Third time of posting the article:unimpressed:

Strange as it may appear, America ABOUNTS IN ANTIQUITIES, so extensive, so beautiful and majestic, as to rival those of THEBES OR NINEVEH. Ruins of ANCIENT CITIES, of IMMENSE extent, fortifications, MOUNDS AND PYRAMIDS, TEMPLES WITH WALLS, built of hewn stone SHOWING A REFINED TASTE IN ARCHITECTURE and adorned with human figures, BEAUTIFULLY execute.... remains of ANCIENT PALACES, with beautiful specimins of scupture and painting, with many other marks of ANCIENT GREATNESS, prove to us that THIS IS NOT A NEW WORLD, but that of a powerful empire existed at a very remote period of time, teeming with a population highliy skilled in arts, and in a STATE OF CIVILIZATION FAR BEYOND ANYTHING WE HAVE BEEN LED TO CONCEIVE OF THE ABORIGINES"

It was already here. Their telling of history is illogical yet you buy it anyways because you can’t critically think for yourself
:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Third time of posting the article:unimpressed:

It was already here. Their telling of history is illogical yet you buy it anyways because you can’t critically think for yourself
:mjlol:

Post it again

Means absolutely nothing :unimpressed:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Off topics but we existed for 300,000 years and only really been keeping record in the last 5000 or so years and look how far we advanced. To the point we might be causing our own global extinction

It’s just weird, or is it me?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Off topics but we existed for 300,000 years and only really been keeping record in the last 5000 or so years and look how far we advanced. To the point we might be causing our own global extinction

It’s just weird, or is it me?
its because the people telling you what to believe about human history developed their ideas in just the past 200 years

ironically the explosion happened with the Rosetta stone

so it could be argued that without Joseph there would be no euro-enlightenment.