Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Ok I'll play along

So what EXACTLY do you believe happened?
Believe happened with what?

No one can say what happened for sure. But SOMETHING happened that led to cacs being over everyone else. I mean where did these orphans come from and what happened to their parents?
wbot_20151115_westbyorphantrain_01.jpg

And what is a baby incubator and why was it being used?
02FYI-articleLarge.jpg

I’ll never claim to have all the answers or be able to paint the full picture. My point is that if the same ones that point out flaws of other peoples beliefs looked deeply into their own, they’d see the flaws in their own beliefs. Whether it be with science, or in this case history
:yeshrug:

• Wow
Reactions: MMS

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Oh okay I guess you’re pretending that the discussion was over the definition of exponential growth and not the likelihood/unlikelihood of it happening when it comes to technology
:ehh::unimpressed:
More people+ better communication technologies+ universal k-12 education. Each successive generation since the 1909s starting with better tools than the former generation= advanced technology. It's going to get even crazier as the little nikkas today will have AI tools as children. It's not that hard to see, especially if you look at it on a logarithmic scale.

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
If you find enough peace to summon The Great Spirit, what will overcome you will let you know, from the feeling, that this thing has been going on for a very very long time. Billions of years at the very least.

The reality is we know nothing. Nothing :hmm:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I don’t care about your poor taste in architecture. Im pointing out how the history YOU believe isn’t logical while you’re focused on the logic or lack of logic of other peoples beliefs. Why won’t you deal with yours first?

How do people rush to San Fran and have a full fledged city built out 7 years later and in the middle structures built in a colonial style that has been abandoned with more tech and more manpower today? And did I forget to mention that the second pic is 9 years after the great fire/earthquake in 1906 that destroyed over 80 % of San Francisco? So 9 years after fires/earthquake destroyed 4/5ths of the city this is what they built?

palace.jpg

images

Misc0005_0.jpg

All this rebuilt within 9 years is logical too huh? You hold illogical beliefs too my guy. Stop avoiding that
:coffee:

It's a building It ain't hard to build, you acting like they built a time machine or something

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
MMS in another science/religion thread, embarrassing himself, as usual. :mjlol:

Don't y'all find it funny the religious zealots always infinitely question scientific discoveries and principles, but when it comes to their god, they stop at "god did it, no further explanation required"?

That has always been interesting to me...

Couple things:

- There are a multitude of techniques we use to date the Earth, here are a few:

Uranium-Lead:

Samarium–neodymium:

Rubidium-Strontium:

...and many others. These three alone can account for at least 1 billion years, and Rubidium Strontium dating in particular is damning for Christians because it can date Ribidium 87, which has a decay rate of 50 billion years. That's OLDER than what we currently understand to be the age of the universe, by the way.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Believe happened with what?

No one can say what happened for sure. But SOMETHING happened that led to cacs being over everyone else. I mean where did these orphans come from and what happened to their parents?
wbot_20151115_westbyorphantrain_01.jpg

And what is a baby incubator and why was it being used?
02FYI-articleLarge.jpg

I’ll never claim to have all the answers or be able to paint the full picture. My point is that if the same ones that point out flaws of other peoples beliefs looked deeply into their own, they’d see the flaws in their own beliefs. Whether it be with science, or in this case history
:yeshrug:
:picard: the first thing that came to mind was zerg spawning pool :dead: where did you find this?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
MMS in another science/religion thread, embarrassing himself, as usual. :mjlol:

Don't y'all find it funny the religious zealots always infinitely question scientific discoveries and principles, but when it comes to their god, they stop at "god did it, no further explanation required"?

That has always been interesting to me...

Couple things:

- There are a multitude of techniques we use to date the Earth, here are a few:

Uranium-Lead:

Samarium–neodymium:

Rubidium-Strontium:

...and many others. These three alone can account for at least 1 billion years, and Rubidium Strontium dating in particular is damning for Christians because it can date Ribidium 87, which has a decay rate of 50 billion years. That's OLDER than what we currently understand to be the age of the universe, by the way.
there is nothing damning about this

the problem with all of them is there was no person billions of years ago to say: here is the origin material

so just because a mathematical prediction from half-lives PREDICTS how long something may have existed doesn't mean it actually existed in the frame of reference predicted

so no, atleast tag me if you are going to say My Name.

When you say, it has a "decay rate" it doesn't take into account how these materials became radioactive or what their origin is. Its another shaky method based on bad assumptions

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don’t care about your poor taste in architecture. Im pointing out how the history YOU believe isn’t logical while you’re focused on the logic or lack of logic of other peoples beliefs. Why won’t you deal with yours first?
How do people rush to San Fran and have a full fledged city built out 7 years later and in the middle structures built in a colonial style that has been abandoned with more tech and more manpower today? And did I forget to mention that the second pic is 9 years after the great fire/earthquake in 1906 that destroyed over 80 % of San Francisco? So 9 years after fires/earthquake destroyed 4/5ths of the city this is what they built?

palace.jpg

images

Misc0005_0.jpg

All this rebuilt within 9 years is logical too huh? You hold illogical beliefs too my guy. Stop avoiding that
:coffee:
:laff: Wtf

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
More people+ better communication technologies+ universal k-12 education. Each successive generation since the 1909s starting with better tools than the former generation= advanced technology. It's going to get even crazier as the little nikkas today will have AI tools as children. It's not that hard to see, especially if you look at it on a logarithmic scale.
Excuses.. Public Ed isn’t put in place to build innovators and creators. It’s in place to push people into serving a system that only serves those at the top. All y’all have are excuses for your illogical beliefs
:francis:

It's a building It ain't hard to build, you acting like they built a time machine or something
“A building ain’t hard to build” :mjlol:

Rebuilding a city in 9 years is absolutely hard to do. Especially when there’s not the existence of modern machinery to help

Going from this:

060418_quakeballoon_hmed_5a.jpg

To this:
palace.jpg

images

In 9 years? Not logical. Yet you won’t admit it because you’re more focused on what other people believe than your own illogical beliefs…