Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There’s a belief that Egyptian artifacts were found in the Grand Canyon and I believe the Smithsonian worked to cover it up. Been awhile since I looked at that but there are pyramids in the Grand Canyon that they gave Egyptian names:
images
I
:heh:

Tower_of_Set%2C_Grand_Canyon.jpg

the second formation or pyramid is called the Horus temple. This coupled with the fact that certain areas are off limits shows why some people believe they’re hiding something there and about America overall…

:russell: I never said it was difficult to build a
Who said it was an ancient pyramid and its name devoted to Horus?

house with one person. I never said it was difficult to build a house either.

What is difficult is seeing 80% of a city burnt down and 7 years later having it fully built again with Roman architecture… And that’s after in the 1850s 75% of that same city being burnt down to where 4 years later it looks like this:

1855 San Fran:
graphjpg.jpg

russian.0.0.jpg
So if a dozen men can build one home in a month. Why could 1,000 men build 100 homes in a few years?

You realize there is nothing explicitly difficult about Roman style architecture. You literally can take classes in college that will explain architectural design to you.

It’s just aesthetics dude

It’s also difficult to run up a mountain and build a castle with a sturdy enough foundation that hundreds of years later is still stands intact
:ehh:

Hochosterwitz-Castle-870x580.jpg.webp

Comparing a single family dwelling to all that I’m saying is you purposely being disingenuous to feel as if you got the upper hand. But you don’t. Say it with me, your beliefs on history are illogical
:coffee:
You brought up the destruction and reconstruction of San Francisco. I in turn brought up how simple homes are easy to build to illustrate that San Francisco going from burned down to rebuilt in 7 years isn’t magic. You then brought up castles and I showed you YouTube videos of a bunch of history nerds building their own castle with hand tools and old techniques.

You are so all over the place you are posting castles that were built with modern techniques. Why do you think the above castle is difficult? It’s literally stone carved into a very small mountain
Hochosterwitz-Castle-1392x926.jpg

Geordi

All Star
Daps
My God. A cac recording on a potato saying that nothing existed in the world prior to the stock market and it hits 180k views.
Its dangerous how something so dumb can spread easily and people in the comments are cosigning it.

This guy literally explains step by step how houses were built using balloon framing in the 1800s and they were fast and didnt need highly skilled labor. But some would rather believe the nonsensical conspiracy video:why:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:heh: The architectural principles are the same guy. Instead of 10 guys, you have 3,000. We literally have manuals and writings from people who were there at the time and how they did it.

Some French castle enthusiasts built a medieval castle using only hand tools

It took 25 years. Now imagine instead of a team of a few dozen, it’s teams of thousands of craftsman.

This is Bory castle. It was built by one man

images

“The principles are the same”

No the principle of building a house on flat land is not the same as building castles on mountains. Especially when you consider they had to cut and transport their own materials. I’m not even gonna address that piece of shyt (in comparison to real castles that is. It’s an impressive feat on its own) first castle….

Probably the bit about the Roman Catholic Church trying to take over the United States, that immigrants were being used to take over the United States and the fact their own peers considered them to be insane at the time. :heh:

My guy that’s Neuschwanstein castle. It was finished in 1885. They used steam engines and had telephone service :heh:

Modern technology

Although Ludwig was fascinated by medieval legends and stories, he also wanted the best of the best for his new home. So in designing Neuschwanstein, builders used the latest innovations to ensure that the king had the most up-to-date technology at his disposal. For example, according to the Neuschwanstein Web site, the building had hot air central heating and every floor had running water. The kitchen featured both cold and hot water, and the castle's toilets were among the first with an automatic flushing system.

Even the construction was done with state-of-the-art tools. Steam engines drove the cranes used to build the castle and steel construction was the basis of the Throne Room. Ludwig even had telephones on two floors, though the number of people he could call was extremely limited.

Breh, if you are going to make conspiracy theories, make sure it’s not within modern historical record :laff:

Believe cac historical accounts brehs that exist to magnify their place in history brehs:mjlol:

They’re lying which is why when the lights and cameras are on they’re not building in the same style they supposedly built all around Europe and America (cathedrals, castles, state capital buildings etc…) with less manpower and less tech…one example:

Boston-post-office.jpg

They claim this is a post office. Do you think people in the city would build this type of building for a post office? This is Boston btw . Let me know if you want pics of the whole city :coffee:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:heh:

Who said it was an ancient pyramid and its name devoted to Horus?
I don’t know who named it. Google is your friend though. And while you’re at that look up the Buddha temple, Shiva Temple, tower of set, among others there in the Grand Canyon. None of them look natural
So if a dozen men can build one home in a month. Why could 1,000 men build 100 homes in a few years?

You realize there is nothing explicitly difficult about Roman style architecture. You literally can take classes in college that will explain architectural design to you.

It’s just aesthetics dude

You brought up the destruction and reconstruction of San Francisco. I in turn brought up how simple homes are easy to build to illustrate that San Francisco going from burned down to rebuilt in 7 years isn’t magic. You then brought up castles and I showed you YouTube videos of a bunch of history nerds building their own castle with hand tools and old techniques.

You are so all over the place you are posting castles that were built with modern techniques. Why do you think the above castle is difficult? It’s literally stone carved into a very small mountain
Hochosterwitz-Castle-1392x926.jpg

“Because I want to be right, carving a castle on a mountain using hand tools isn’t that difficult”
:mjlol:

They inherited the cities my guy. You believe their take if you want but none of its logical.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
“The principles are the same”

No the principle of building a house on flat land is not the same as building castles on mountains. Especially when you consider they had to cut and transport their own materials. I’m not even gonna address that piece of shyt (in comparison to real castles that is. It’s an impressive feat on its own) first castle….
I said the principles were the same. As in you measure something, you cut something, you put it where you want it. Why do you believe transporting materials is difficult? You never heard of a pulley?

images

images

images

images

Believe cac historical accounts brehs that exist to magnify their place in history brehs:mjlol:
You literally quoted a conspiracy theory rag made by cacs :heh:

They’re lying which is why when the lights and cameras are on they’re not building in the same style they supposedly built all around Europe and America (cathedrals, castles, state capital buildings etc…) with less manpower and less tech…one example:

Boston-post-office.jpg

They claim this is a post office. Do you think people in the city would build this type of building for a post office? This is Boston btw . Let me know if you want pics of the whole city :coffee:
:laff: My guy once again these are just art styles. It’s not anymore complicated structurally than a random building. You can look in the wiki article that people hated it’s design and wanted a modernist and it was changed

By the early twentieth century, the space requirements of the federal government had outgrown the existing building, which had also become an object of derision in the face of a modernist backlash against Second Empire architecture. Following the passage of the Public Buildings Act in 1926, a campaign began for the building to be replaced with a larger and more modern structure. An appropriation for the project was filed in 1927 and approved, and in 1928 the various federal agencies moved out of the building. In the following year it was demolished, and four years later it was replaced with the new United States Post Office, Courthouse, and Federal Building.[7]

Here’s the Boston Public Library
images

images

M.I.T
boston-mit.jpg

Symphony Hall

boston-symphony-hall.jpg

Christian Science Plaza

christian-science-plaza.jpg

All built when people were crazy about Roman building designs.

It’s not complicated man

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
How do you know that they couldnt rebuild a city that fast? Why do think they only had horses and buggies? The railroad was invented in the 1600s and there were also boats for transportation. They had explosives, steam engines, machine tools, steel. Concrete was invented in ancient Rome
Because you don’t go from a 80% destroyed city, to this in9 years:

1894_fair_litho.jpg

You’d have to have a whole city hands on deck when it came to building the city to even come close to making it possible. It can take 6 months to over a year today just to build a rectangular warehouse yet they’re building that in the right hand corner while another group is building that in the middle , while another another is putting up the tower while another is installing fountains, while another is doing the paving of sidewalks etc.. ALL at the same time? And this being the second time they did this as they did it in San Fran in the 1850s? This would make these guys master builders.

These don’t look like master craftsmen to me:

1850_Woman_and_Men_in_California_Gold_Rush.jpg

images

Yreka_CA_1851_5567.jpg

These are the people building Romanesque architecture?:mjlol::snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Radiometric dating is concerned with how many elements and daughter elements are present in a material. You have no idea what the concept even is, that's why you're talking about irrelevant shyt like "start dates".
because the point of dating a rock to something in the past is based on assumption of the quantity of radioactive material in the rock

once again you get personal but you have no background in this nor have you introduced any new material.

just because rubidium is naturally occurring doesnt imply when and where it formed. But if you use extrapolations it could be very old based on the dating methods

but as I said before its just a currently accepted theory, not a pure fact.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Because you don’t go from a 80% destroyed city, to this in9 years:

1894_fair_litho.jpg

You’d have to have a whole city hands on deck when it came to building the city to even come close to making it possible. It can take 6 months to over a year today just to build a rectangular warehouse yet they’re building that in the right hand corner while another group is building that in the middle , while another another is putting up the tower while another is installing fountains, while another is doing the paving of sidewalks etc.. ALL at the same time? And this being the second time they did this as they did it in San Fran in the 1850s? This would make these guys master builders.

These don’t look like master craftsmen to me:

1850_Woman_and_Men_in_California_Gold_Rush.jpg

images

Yreka_CA_1851_5567.jpg

These are the people building Romanesque architecture?:mjlol::snoop:
That picture is from the 1894 Midwinter Fair. Its not even the city or the year you are saying. Thats like saying Walt Disney World is Florida. You need to use lies for your conspiracies? Why are you using pictures of local miners to say they planned the city

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don’t know who named it. Google is your friend though. And while you’re at that look up the Buddha temple, Shiva Temple, tower of set, among others there in the Grand Canyon. None of them look natural

Nah explain to me. Who told you that was a temple dedicated to the Egyptian god Horus?

“Because I want to be right, carving a castle on a mountain using hand tools isn’t that difficult”
:mjlol:

They inherited the cities my guy. You believe their take if you want but none of its logical.
Carving stone by hand

Building a farm into a mountain side

:dead:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I said the principles were the same. As in you measure something, you cut something, you put it where you want it. Why do you believe transporting materials is difficult? You never heard of a pulley?

images

images

images

images

You literally quoted a conspiracy theory rag made by cacs :heh:

:laff: My guy once again these are just art styles. It’s not anymore complicated structurally than a random building. You can look in the wiki article that people hated it’s design and wanted a modernist and it was changed

By the early twentieth century, the space requirements of the federal government had outgrown the existing building, which had also become an object of derision in the face of a modernist backlash against Second Empire architecture. Following the passage of the Public Buildings Act in 1926, a campaign began for the building to be replaced with a larger and more modern structure. An appropriation for the project was filed in 1927 and approved, and in 1928 the various federal agencies moved out of the building. In the following year it was demolished, and four years later it was replaced with the new United States Post Office, Courthouse, and Federal Building.[7]

Here’s the Boston Public Library
images

images

M.I.T
boston-mit.jpg

Symphony Hall

boston-symphony-hall.jpg

Christian Science Plaza

christian-science-plaza.jpg

All built when people were crazy about Roman building designs.

It’s not complicated man
Err uh I know they are art styles. They aren’t the art styles of cacs but of the people that inhabited America/Europe before cacs took over. That’s why they’re not building in that style when all eyes are on them. All those buildings were already here before any cac touched down here. And when they touched down they destroyed a lot of it to take control of the narrative they wanted to push onto the public

The article saying America was civilized before the cac Euros arrived doesn’t benefit them or their cause. You’re just trying to avoid what it says because it pokes a hole in your illogical beliefs on history.

Building these things using rudimentary tools makes them master craftsmen.

050619-17-History-Immigration-Boston-1024x645.jpg

These don’t look like Romanesque craftsmen :hubie:

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
Its kind of funny that the further back cult/religious leaders go, to where there lives are basically unknown and they are almost mythical figures, that they somehow more pure despite all evidence of modern people of this ilk being absolute narcissistic monsters.

I mean you either except Abraham (if he existed), Jesus, Muhammad, were sent by god or were manipulative sacks of shyt who probably fukked kids and other wild stuff.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
That picture is from the 1894 Midwinter Fair. Its not even the city or the year you are saying. Thats like saying Walt Disney World is Florida. You need to use lies for your conspiracies? Why are you using pictures of local miners to say they planned the city

You mean even though the other times I posted the right pictures? Is this better?

452px-Flickr_-_%E2%80%A6trialsanderrors_-_Panama-Pacific_International_Exposition%2C_San_Francisco%2C_aeroplane_view%2C_1915.jpg

I didn’t say the miners planned the city. But those are the ones that rushed to San Fran during the gold rush. So who else built the city in 7 years other than those that were there because of the gold rush?

EDIT: Golden gate park is in San Fran. It says it right in your link…
Carving stone by hand

Building a farm into a mountain side

*Shows video of man using excavators to build thinking it proves his point*
:mjlol::snoop:

I also don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know who named it that, but it’s clearly a name given to those formations. Maybe you could go look it up or (fail at) making whatever point is is you want to make?

Geordi

All Star
Daps
You mean even though the other times I posted the right pictures? Is this better?

452px-Flickr_-_%E2%80%A6trialsanderrors_-_Panama-Pacific_International_Exposition%2C_San_Francisco%2C_aeroplane_view%2C_1915.jpg

I didn’t say the miners planned the city. But those are the ones that rushed to San Fran during the gold rush. So who else built the city in 7 years other than those that were there because of the gold rush?

*Shows video of man using excavators to build thinking it proves his point*
:mjlol::snoop:

I also don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know who named it that, but it’s clearly a name given to those formations. Maybe you could go look it up or (fail at) making whatever point is is you want to make?
That's a fair, its not a city why do you keep posting fairs do you know what a fair is? Its not a real city, its a place people go to see exhibitions and replicas

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Err uh I know they are art styles. They aren’t the art styles of cacs but of the people that inhabited America/Europe before cacs took over. That’s why they’re not building in that style when all eyes are on them. All those buildings were already here before any cac touched down here. And when they touched down they destroyed a lot of it to take control of the narrative they wanted to push onto the public

The article saying America was civilized before the cac Euros arrived doesn’t benefit them or their cause. You’re just trying to avoid what it says because it pokes a hole in your illogical beliefs on history.

Building these things using rudimentary tools makes them master craftsmen.

050619-17-History-Immigration-Boston-1024x645.jpg

These don’t look like Romanesque craftsmen :hubie:
Oh ok what were the people who were here before who built Roman buildings called? What did they look like? How did they dress and eat? What gods did they pray to? How did they get here? How long were they here for? What happened to them?

Also, you the architectural designers are the ones who planned the buildings and the people they employed just did what they were told to do right?