Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
400 out of 300,000 is .13333333 percent.

So the most growth humanity has ever seen has happened in .1333333 percent of all humanity’s existence? That’s what you call logic?
:mjlol:

I understand the present builds off the past. Im saying that the world was more advanced in the past and once cacs touched down in America they saw that. Here’s a newspaper article:

RAFTSMAN Journal Jan 6 1858
Strange as it may appear, America ABOUNTS IN ANTIQUITIES, so extensive, so beautiful and majestic, as to rival those of THEBES OR NINEVEH. Ruins of ANCIENT CITIES, of IMMENSE extent, fortifications, MOUNDS AND PYRAMIDS, TEMPLES WITH WALLS, built of hewn stone SHOWING A REFINED TASTE IN ARCHITECTURE and adorned with human figures, BEAUTIFULLY execute.... remains of ANCIENT PALACES, with beautiful specimins of scupture and painting, with many other marks of ANCIENT GREATNESS, prove to us that THIS IS NOT A NEW WORLD, but that of a powerful empire existed at a very remote period of time, teeming with a population highliy skilled in arts, and in a STATE OF CIVILIZATION FAR BEYOND ANYTHING WE HAVE BEEN LED TO CONCEIVE OF THE ABORIGINES"

Your history class told you this? :sas1:

The story you’re given is illogical. Mormons arrived in Salt Lake City in 1847 and 60 years later here’s the city “they built”

p0000173.jpg

Including the “Salt Lake temple”

Salt_Lake_Temple%2C_Utah_-_Sept_2004-2.jpg

That’s not logical to believe that a group that started out as 140 men could have a full fledged city with an elaborate temple built within 60 years. Using horse and buggy that is. That’s also at the same time they had to gather food, build their own shelters, raise families and the wars/slavery that was going on.

Again before running to point out the lack of logic in other peoples beliefs you should start with your own first?
:manny::unimpressed:

Yes that's what we call logic as most humans were living in hunter-gather communities and didn't start advancing until urbanization, you keep being hung up on this 400 years shxt when humans were advancing far back longer that

Your God isn't real
Your Angels isn't real
Your Demons isn't real
Your Lizard people or whatever shxt you believe is also isn't real

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yes that's what we call logic as most humans were living in hunter-gather communities and didn't start advancing until urbanization, you keep being hung up on this 400 years shxt when humans were advancing far back longer that

Your God isn't real
Your Angels isn't real
Your Demons isn't real

YOUR WORLD THAT SELF CREATES ITSELF OUT OF NOTHING ISN’T REAL

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
400 out of 300,000 is .13333333 percent.

So the most growth humanity has ever seen has happened in .1333333 percent of all humanity’s existence? That’s what you call logic?

I understand the present builds off the past. Im saying that the world was more advanced in the past and once cacs touched down in America they saw that. Here’s a newspaper article:

RAFTSMAN Journal Jan 6 1858
Strange as it may appear, America ABOUNTS IN ANTIQUITIES, so extensive, so beautiful and majestic, as to rival those of THEBES OR NINEVEH. Ruins of ANCIENT CITIES, of IMMENSE extent, fortifications, MOUNDS AND PYRAMIDS, TEMPLES WITH WALLS, built of hewn stone SHOWING A REFINED TASTE IN ARCHITECTURE and adorned with human figures, BEAUTIFULLY execute.... remains of ANCIENT PALACES, with beautiful specimins of scupture and painting, with many other marks of ANCIENT GREATNESS, prove to us that THIS IS NOT A NEW WORLD, but that of a powerful empire existed at a very remote period of time, teeming with a population highliy skilled in arts, and in a STATE OF CIVILIZATION FAR BEYOND ANYTHING WE HAVE BEEN LED TO CONCEIVE OF THE ABORIGINES"

Your history class told you this? :sas1:

The story you’re given is illogical. Mormons arrived in Salt Lake City in 1847 and 60 years later here’s the city “they built”

p0000173.jpg

Including the “Salt Lake temple”

Salt_Lake_Temple%2C_Utah_-_Sept_2004-2.jpg

That’s not logical to believe that a group that started out as 140 men could have a full fledged city with an elaborate temple built within 60 years. Using horse and buggy that is. That’s also at the same time they had to gather food, build their own shelters, raise families and the wars/slavery that was going on.

Again before running to point out the lack of logic in other peoples beliefs you should start with your own first?
:manny::unimpressed:
Lol. What do you think happened?

Mormonism is actually the true religion and God helped them build the city?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

Your God isn't real
Your Angels isn't real
Your Demons isn't real
Settlers don’t arrive with 150 people and have a full fledged city built out 60 years later with a huge temple and paved roads 60 years later. All in the midst of civil war/war with Indians and slavery going on. That’s illogical but since you spend more time searching out the lack of logic (so you say) in other peoples beliefs rather your own, you’ll gloss over it. Just as you did here by reverting back to what you assume my beliefs are

But you’re not supposed to believe in the Creator anyways m. He never dealt with you or with your people so no surprise there that belief in Him doesn’t resonate with you
:yeshrug:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Lol. What do you think happened?

Mormonism is actually the true religion and God helped them build the city?
I watched a video where it said that Mormon Elohim will have endless celestial sex and create new galaxies endlessly :wow: wow

Edit maybe it meant endless celestial soaking :ohhh:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Settlers don’t arrive with 150 people and have a full fledged city built out 60 years later with a huge temple and paved roads 60 years later. All in the midst of civil war/war with Indians and slavery going on. That’s illogical but since you spend more time searching out the lack of logic (so you say) in other peoples beliefs rather your own, you’ll gloss over it. Just as you did here by reverting back to what you assume my beliefs are

But you’re not supposed to believe in the Creator anyways m. He never dealt with you or with your people so no surprise there that belief in Him doesn’t resonate with you
:yeshrug:

You said humans couldn't have advanced the way they did in the past 400 years because of some overarching leader giving them technology, talking about a civil war, Indians, slavery when Britain across the Atlantic Ocean was leading the advancements in the world, you dudes will try any reason to justify the bullshyt you believe

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Environmental conditions forced people to innovate. If hunting(something that is already hard to do) yields less and less results over time, you have to try something else. People whose environment changed were forced to try agriculture. From that agriculture, villages and towns are created. In those villages, there is enough food for everyone and even a surplus. Classes of people then start to develop as the farmers have to decide how to manage their surplus harvests. The ruling class emerges from from the farmer with the most land and surplus. The religious class emerges from the farmer who gives his surplus as tributes to the dead ancestors. Eventually stories of those dead ancestors rise up to the point where they are superhuman. The rest of the village starts believing these stories and eventually that farmer's descendants stop farming the land on their own. Eventually their entire purpose to the community is to repeat those stories about the ancestors who eventually start being called 'gods'.

Eventually, there are farmers who start developing new foods(cheese, bread) and harvesting new types of plant that people can eat (corn, legumes, roots) likely due to poor harvests or droughts. and have more time to spend continuing to experiment since they're making enough food for everyone to eat. Their descendents are so well fed they can spend even more time not tending to the farm and start experimenting after observing nature. Eventually creating 'science'.

The ruling class sees these two things being built and decides what it wants to spend its resources to improve. Eventually science starts demonstrating things like predictable weather patterns and soil composition. Farmers now know that it will rain not because someone did a rain dance, but because of patterns in temperature and cloud movement that have been recorded by those who paid attention and had the time to record those patterns. The ruling class see the immediate benefit of science to expand their land and resources. Eventually you get to where we are today.

That is not how belief in the supernatural/spiritual began. That is a modern, paternalistic viewpoint thrusted onto ancient people as a reason for their belief in the supernatural.

As far as how science began, it wasn't from farming. Science started because of the supernatural belief of many people. From the ishango bone to the binary system of Ifa oracle divination, it was all a means of communicating with the gods or the supernatural. "The visions of the infinite are made finite in the physical world". Ancient people would take what they saw in visions and try to recreate them in the world through various means. That was the beginning of science.

The ancients never needed to separate the two (science and spirituality). Science and the spirituality were one technology and only became separated once the Greeks came into the picture.

The ancients understood more than we can ever hope to understand. Their self reflection and psychological state were more mature than today. Today people fight and abuse each other over skin color. Today people take pills to feel happy. We have technology but our spiritual development is trash and it leads to more problems than necessary.

Spirituality is a technology, but it requires more work than reading the latest popsci book and parroting the words of the author. Spiritual development is, imo, the single greatest technology of humanity as it leads to enlightenment. And the best modern example of it is through the work of Ramanujan.

“An equation for me has no meaning, unless it represents a thought of God.” Ramanujan

Y'all can stay blind though.

:francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bruh laying the foundation to a rectangular building on a flat land today takes a great amount of manpower/machinery. It can take weeks to months of moving/repositioning dirt to get it right and that’s with excavators and dump trucks and machines that help compact loose dirt for a sturdier foundation.

Imagine back in the day them going up mountains and and building elaborate castles? Transporting materials by horse and carriage? Hammer and chisel as tools? Having to build scaffolds all the way up to the top of the castle to finish them? Not even mentioning the interior. And then still standing strong hundreds of years later? It would take too much effort to do this for one, yet there are elaborate structures are all over the world…It’s not logical. For an American example look up all the state capitol buildings…

And you said nature mimics the exponential growth we saw in technology. Explain that out…

Yea as in those things existed before cacs supposedly invented them.

300,000 years and no engines. They come to America and within 100 years they have them. And that’s in the midst of fighting Indians/the British and enslaving blacks… Sorry but that’s not how growth works…
Ok I'll play along

So what EXACTLY do you believe happened?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

You said humans couldn't have advanced the way they did in the past 400 years because of some overarching leader giving them technology, talking about a civil war, Indians, slavery when Britain across the Atlantic Ocean was leading the advancements in the world, you dudes will try any reason to justify the bullshyt you believe
Misrepping my point don’t get you no points bruh:unimpressed:

The structures of the past that are left today are all proof the people of the past had better tech and a better understanding of the world than we do today. You ignore it because you’re scared to think outside of the box they gave you to think in….

This was Chicago in 1894 btw:

images

San Fran in 1856/1915
graphjpg.0.jpg

452px-Flickr_-_%E2%80%A6trialsanderrors_-_Panama-Pacific_International_Exposition%2C_San_Francisco%2C_aeroplane_view%2C_1915.jpg

(1856 was 7 years AFTER the gold rush meaning they settled and built it up to that point in the first pic within 7 years. Again, ILLOGICAL)…

St Louis 1904
images

Festival-Hall-World%27s-Fair,-St.-Louis,-1904_lg20191203103001887.jpg

Funny how with no cameras, less technology and less manpower they build in this style. Now with more tech, more manpower and cameras they stop? Your beliefs are illogical but you rather focus on what other people believe rather than verifying the beliefs you yourself hold. Which is typical of people who think they’re smart because they can parrot what mainstream tells them :coffee:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Misrepping my point don’t get you no points bruh:unimpressed:

The structures of the past that are left today are all proof the people of the past had better tech and a better understanding of the world than we do today. You ignore it because you’re scared to think outside of the box they gave you to think in….

This was Chicago in 1894 btw:

images

San Fran in 1856/1915
graphjpg.0.jpg

452px-Flickr_-_%E2%80%A6trialsanderrors_-_Panama-Pacific_International_Exposition%2C_San_Francisco%2C_aeroplane_view%2C_1915.jpg

(1856 was 7 years AFTER the gold rush meaning they settled and built it up to that point in the first pic within 7 years. Again, ILLOGICAL)…

St Louis 1904
images

Festival-Hall-World%27s-Fair,-St.-Louis,-1904_lg20191203103001887.jpg

Funny how with no cameras, less technology and less manpower they build in this style. Now with more tech, more manpower and cameras they stop? Your beliefs are illogical but you rather focus on what other people believe rather than verifying the beliefs you yourself hold. Which is typical of people who think they’re smart because they can parrot what mainstream tells them :coffee:

I was in Chicago 3 weeks ago and I'm gonna be down on Michigan Ave at the Sofitel Hotel for 4th of July week, that shxt isn't better than what they had currently by a long shot

I got your stupid ass point and it means absolutely nothing

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was in Chicago 3 weeks ago and I'm gonna be down on Michigan Ave at the Sofitel Hotel for 4th of July week, that shxt isn't better than what they had currently by a long shot

Cant worship god,but its sure okay to worship the white man:mjlol:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

I don’t care about your poor taste in architecture. Im pointing out how the history YOU believe isn’t logical while you’re focused on the logic or lack of logic of other peoples beliefs. Why won’t you deal with yours first?

How do people rush to San Fran and have a full fledged city built out 7 years later and in the middle structures built in a colonial style that has been abandoned with more tech and more manpower today? And did I forget to mention that the second pic is 9 years after the great fire/earthquake in 1906 that destroyed over 80 % of San Francisco? So 9 years after fires/earthquake destroyed 4/5ths of the city this is what they built?

palace.jpg

images

Misc0005_0.jpg

All this rebuilt within 9 years is logical too huh? You hold illogical beliefs too my guy. Stop avoiding that
:coffee: