Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I'm guessing you didn't have Christmas Break in School huh...guess when it became A Federal Holiday in 1870, it didn't "affect politics and society as a whole" because of Santa elves šŸ˜„

Headshot.

:dahell:

The dude I quoted was asking why non-believers talk about the Christian God and not Santa's elves

Are there millions of adult Christmas elf believers? Is there a Santa bible? Is there a political party whose identity is all about elves, candy canes, and liberty? Are there any federal or state laws, rules, or regulations that take into account the belief of holiday elves? Are there religions and churches based on the word of Hermey? Are these also tax exempt? Are there Rankin Bass prosperity preachers?

What is going on :heh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I don't remember that, no. Can you link me to the scientific journals of the day where the scientists use observational evidence and experimentation to foundationally disprove what went on to become the Big Bang Theory? (The answer is no, you can't, because it hasn't been disproven).

8-C3-BFB82-7-A7-E-4-B7-E-A838-52-A8-FAD37928.jpg

BFFF2053-2552-45-D8-AB84-24315233-D254.jpg

647321-A0-093-D-4086-A00-A-BD823-D335961.jpg

45434-F96-74-A9-4-E6-F-B123-95076-B06-C179.jpg

20-D124-D4-DFE5-4-E19-BE97-3-CB5-D4-F21635.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Letā€™s start on the first one then. The Statue of Unity took 5 years to complete with the all tech and manpower we have today. Should I go thru ancient Indias different structures and ask you how they had the time, tech, and manpower to build them all?

Or should I go to Europe and ask how they built all the castles they did, some of which were on MOUNTAINS? What you believe is illogical, so take that log out of your eye before running to a book you (or they if not you) call fairytales looking for logical inconsistenciesā€¦

Or tldr: Keep the same energy with your own beliefs that you keep with others
:manny:

Environmental factors...I just explained how that could happen. In the last 250 years we got the scientific method and that accelerated our rate of progress. The shift to agricultural societies, and the changes in climate(drought periods, new types of disease and pests since farms are easily accessible sources of food) made people innovate with food. The time that would have been spent trying to acquire food was now spent experimenting and trying things out. The more free time people had the more time they could devote to science.

Within your own lifetime you've gone from having to send letters to communicate with people out of your country and now you can spend hours talking to someone from another country on a video chat.

Experimenting/trying things out means a slow progression of improvement. Thatā€™s not what we saw. We saw people arrive in America on horse and buggy and 100 years later have cars. Then hundred years later have lambos that go up to 150 mph. Thatā€™s not logical when you say these very same people existed hundreds of thousands of years before that point of time and up until that point only managed to get their travel up from walking to horse and carriage. All of a sudden in a ā€œnewā€ land they can come up with cars, phones, tvs, tablets, nuclear weapons etcā€¦.

No amount of scientific method would cause a boom like that after hundreds to thousands of years (supposedly) of no booms. Youā€™ve been fed an illogical story (like you/they say the Bible is) and you buy it without questionā€¦

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Having instant access to all accumulated human knowledge speeds things up. Globalization. Events reach a tipping point where sudden shifts in civilization occur.

These developments exponentially speed up human progress. You're seeing it happen in real time - the telescoping effect of technology on human history. The development of AI over the last year or so is a good example.

Horse & Buggy to Car? Etienne Lenoir invented the internal combustion engine. Somebody had to research and test it and make it happen. It made money so more money was invested and cars got more sophisticated. And so on.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Letā€™s start on the first one then. The Statue of Unity took 5 years to complete with the all tech and manpower we have today. Should I go thru ancient Indias different structures and ask you how they had the time, tech, and manpower to build them all?

It took 3000 workers and 250 engineers 15 months of planning and 40 months of construction? Ok, so?

The great pyramid is assumed to have used 20000 workers and 20 years to complete? Again, so?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Letā€™s extend it 400 yearsā€¦.

So humans existed for 300,000+ years but until the last 400 is when they finally became smart enough to use technology? 299,600 years of no tech then all of a sudden a boom? Youā€™d think it would be a slow creep of increasing but no. Itā€™s no tech, then hundred years later we have iPhones.. Somethingā€™s not adding up
:patrice:
Learn logarithmic growth please. This type of "sudden growth" happens all throughout nature.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Tbf, there was extremely complex technology in irrigation systems, trigonometric geolocation systems, architecture, etc. This stuff was so complex that the avg human today doesn't understand most of it.

I mean if I dropped every coliBreh onto a desert, I doubt even a single one of them could rebuild half the stuff in mesopotamian Ur or Egyptian Memphis.

I understand that ancient societies were more complex than the avg person understands. What Iā€™m saying is that you donā€™t go from no phone for 100s of thousands of years and no cars for the same amount of time to iPhones and Lambos within the last 200 years. Something caused that boom (that coincidentally happened after they touched down in America) that is not being told.

Just to build an rectangular Amazon warehouse on flat land takes a lot of manpower and machinery. Yet somehow with horse and carriage and the tools of hammer and chisel they could build this?

FairmontLeCha%CC%82teauFrontenac-Canada.jpg

1200px-Burg_Hohenzollern_ak.jpg

v70je8d0lid71.jpg

I could keep going to. And it ainā€™t like they slapped something together and hoped it worked. The structures are still strongly standing until this day. That architecture is proof that they had better tech than we are being led to believe. The story you (if not you than they) believe of there being limited tech for hundreds of thousands of years until the last two centuries is illogical yet they/you wonā€™t question that..
What do you consider tech? Cause a wheel is tech.. A house is tech.. A carriage is tech.. They had plenty of tech through the ages...

techĀ·nolĀ·oĀ·gy
noun

1. the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, especially in industry.
I earlier clarified that I meant cars/phones/tablets/tvs etc..

This thread says humans were here for 300,000 years and did not have any of those things. Then when they ā€œfindā€ America, hundred years later the first drafts of these things come out and 100 years later theyā€™ve been ā€œmasteredā€ (using that word loosely)ā€¦

Thatā€™s not how progress works. Something happened after they ā€œfoundā€ America that led to these improvements and the story they/you tell me isnā€™t logicalā€¦.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:dahell:

The dude I quoted was asking why non-believers talk about the Christian God and not Santa's elves

Are there millions of adult Christmas elf believers? Is there a Santa bible? Is there a political party whose identity is all about elves, candy canes, and liberty? Are there any federal or state laws, rules, or regulations that take into account the belief of holiday elves? Are there religions and churches based on the word of Hermey? Are these also tax exempt? Are there Rankin Bass prosperity preachers?

What is going on :heh:
yes, yes, no, potentially, who is hermey? they are tax exempt, elves by rule would subscribe to prosperity gospel

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol:

Yes of course, you should learn the history on how tech was created.

I donā€™t need to my guy. They found technology here in America when they came. Itā€™s obvious. The story you believe is illogical.

To do the foundation do a rectangular building requires machinery. Dump trucks, excavators, etcā€¦Then the talk of moving materials with 18 wheelers. Letā€™s not talk about cranes to lift up walls etcā€¦ mechanical lifts that help workers work on roofs. Yet with hammer and chisel they built this:

bourges-cathedral-bourges.jpg

The story ainā€™t adding up(ie itā€™s illogical):coffee:
Learn logarithmic growth please. This type of "sudden growth" happens all throughout nature.

Weā€™re adults here right? Use your words to make a point by pointing out what exactly happens in nature that mimics the ā€œgrowthā€ that just so coincidentally happened after they landed in Americaā€¦

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Sub-atomic particles have existed for billions of years but humans have believed in them only for a little over a 100 years.

What were the sub-atomic particles doing before then? :krs:
We had regular ass telephones for 100 years then suddenly we have smartphones 15 years ago. It doesn't add up...what are they NOT TELLING US:deadrose: