Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It always does, that's why we went from believing the Earth was the center of the universe :unimpressed:

Please.. White people know the foundation of their existence in this country is built on lies. And capitalism keeps this nation from being honest as well. And as far as the bible, white people don't believe in it anyway, especially if it contradicts their narrative.

:unimpressed::unimpressed:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
They believed in animist 'religions', customs etc.

And then you go further back they had customs and traditions, but not clear beliefs.

And before that passed down knowledge, but no beliefs. 2 million years back humans came from the same bloodline as chimpanzees.

Religion was invented by humans because it served an evolutionary purpose. I don't think it serves as much of a purpose in a chaotic, globalized world. Theres too much cloudy logic involved.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t believe Abraham existed. But that’s beside the point.

Let’s just agree Abraham existed for argument sake. For him to get married to Hagar, shows there were people in other parts of the world during Abraham’s time (we can even go all the way back to Biblical Adam & Eve). And I’m pretty sure these other people had their own folklore about creation. So, what makes the Abrahamic religions’ story of creation the only legit one?

In the Bible, people were living for 500yrs like it’s nothing. Doesn’t that tell you something?

Adam and Eve isnt a creation story

"Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

15 But the Lord said to him, “Not so[e]; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.”

Who else would be on the earth that Cain would be fearful of? If Adam and Eve were actually the first people?and Cain and Abel are seemingly their first children. Unless you wanna assume thet had enough children to populate the earth.

Bible cant help if people take allegorys/fables literally.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Yea based on what they built (pyramids, castles, cathedrals etc…) the only explanation is that they had a higher understanding than we do or than the people that pass down history let on… We’d be hard pressed to do those things today with more people and “more technology”

:mjlol:

800px-Statue_of_Unity.jpg

Vishwas_Swaroopam_after_completion_of_work.jpg

Burj_Khalifa.jpg

s3.jpg

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I'm guessing you didn't have Christmas Break in School huh...guess when it became A Federal Holiday in 1870, it didn't "affect politics and society as a whole" because of Santa elves 😄

:what: what haha

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Bruh I don't even know what this thread is about anymore :laugh:.

Are you talking about the big bang or the abrahamic religion thing or...?
its now about the God of Abraham :banderas:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Yea I know you believe the ancients were just chucking spears at each other and dancing around a fire till rain came. I get it. It still doesn’t answer how for 299,600 years there was absolutely no tech then in the last 400 we have this technological boom that puts iPhones in our hands and let’s travel at a hundred miles per hr. That’s not how progress works. Either something happened in the last 400 years to cause this boom in intelligence and technology or they’re lying about the past. And going by the structures they built (castles, cathedrals, Great Wall of china, pyramids etc…) it’s the latter

I agree with you in the sense of “who knows” how long it’s been. But I was questioning more so the logic of humans being around for hundreds of thousands of years and seeing no technology until the last 400 years.

When the first settlers arrived in America in the 1800/ they arrived using horse and buggy. 100 years later they have cars. 100 years later they have lamb is. Is that a logical progression of hundreds of thousands of years of walking on foot/animal to within 200 years having a car that can get you 100 miles away ina hr?

And I bring this up to show how people will question the logic of the Bible but not the logic of their own beliefs
:francis:
Environmental factors...I just explained how that could happen. In the last 250 years we got the scientific method and that accelerated our rate of progress. The shift to agricultural societies, and the changes in climate(drought periods, new types of disease and pests since farms are easily accessible sources of food) made people innovate with food. The time that would have been spent trying to acquire food was now spent experimenting and trying things out. The more free time people had the more time they could devote to science.

Within your own lifetime you've gone from having to send letters to communicate with people out of your country and now you can spend hours talking to someone from another country on a video chat.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Oh you're being serious :dwillhuh:.

Okay let's try this another way.

Without googling, tell me how your refrigerator works.

Irrelevant :russell:

You’re (they if not you)the ones that say the world is hundreds of thousands of years old but can’t explain how no progress was made (let’s say when it comes travel) until the last 200 years. So hundreds of thousands of years go by and we’re still walking using horse and buggy. They arrive in America (on horse and buggy) and 100 years later we have cars and 100 years after that lambos. That’s not logical my guy but you won’t question it at all…
:francis:
I get your point. But it’s the same things.

Everything you cited functions based on binary code 0s/1s (computing) & binary system was used in a lot of ancient civilisations. Ditto the components which are mostly metals & rubber. The foundation existed for a long time in different civilisations - humanity just expanded on it due to curiosity (e.g the idea of building planes came from birds) & gave it a better aesthetic. However, when you breakdown everything to the simplest form & basics - it’s just the same thing.

For example: the concept of building skyscrapers came from Egyptian obelisk & pyramids. Same equations but expanded on & with better aesthetics. And without that foundation, we won’t have skyscrapers. The same is applicable to everything else.

I agree with the rest of your posts tho.
Yes what we see today is built off the past. But it still doesn’t explain the boom that happened. If things are stagnant than all of a sudden there’s a boom, something caused that boom. They haven’t explained what that was where all of a sudden after they “find” America, they have a technological boom that puts us at our “most advanced state”

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let’s extend it 400 years….

So humans existed for 300,000+ years but until the last 400 is when they finally became smart enough to use technology? 299,600 years of no tech then all of a sudden a boom? You’d think it would be a slow creep of increasing but no. It’s no tech, then hundred years later we have iPhones.. Something’s not adding up
:patrice:
Tbf, there was extremely complex technology in irrigation systems, trigonometric geolocation systems, architecture, etc. This stuff was so complex that the avg human today doesn't understand most of it.

I mean if I dropped every coliBreh onto a desert, I doubt even a single one of them could rebuild half the stuff in mesopotamian Ur or Egyptian Memphis.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Let’s extend it 400 years….

So humans existed for 300,000+ years but until the last 400 is when they finally became smart enough to use technology? 299,600 years of no tech then all of a sudden a boom? You’d think it would be a slow creep of increasing but no. It’s no tech, then hundred years later we have iPhones.. Something’s not adding up
:patrice:
What do you consider tech? Cause a wheel is tech.. A house is tech.. A carriage is tech.. They had plenty of tech through the ages...

tech·nol·o·gy
noun

1. the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, especially in industry.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Adam and Eve isnt a creation story

"Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

15 But the Lord said to him, “Not so[e]; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.”

Who else would be on the earth that Cain would be fearful of? If Adam and Eve were actually the first people?and Cain and Abel are seemingly their first children. Unless you wanna assume thet had enough children to populate the earth.

Bible cant help if people take allegorys/fables literally.
the more chilling consideration...is that Cain is a creation of Jacob :hubie:he did describe Dan as Nahash by the way...that bites the horses rider that he falls backwards :wow: