Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
im convinced he tried to kill her, after he already had beat her and threw her out the car, he then gets out and punches her several times in the face. its so sad a lot of black man dont care just because she dates white men. hypocritical as hell, more white dudes defended her than black men did.

Probably because she has more white friends overall.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
mariahcooper: 7545118 said:
im convinced he tried to kill her, after he already had beat her and threw her out the car, he then gets out and punches her several times in the face. its so sad a lot of black man dont care just because she dates white men. hypocritical as hell, more white dudes defended her than black men did.

The broad says "Whiteboys are life", says she only dates white boys, and you actually expect us to defend her? Be Autistic, brehs.

:camby:

Daps
That's not neccesarily true. I think alot of black guys here me myself included is pissed that she prefers white guys and yet she got beat up by one. Now she wants sympathy from the black men on here.... C'mon son. Also when you have a black female any black female who say black men aint shyt they're reluctant to help the chick after she shytted on them. Let them other white guys ride for her. it would be the same way if the situation was inversed say a white woman loves black guys, gets beaten to a pulp bhy black guy, goes on majority white people message board, she wont find any sympathy there either.

hmm well oscar grant and oj simson dated non black women and black women had their backs for the injustices that happened. they even blamed oj's wife and not him. i think black women have black mens back way more than they have theirs. on and offline.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
hmm well oscar grant and oj simson dated non black women and black women had their backs for the injustices that happened. they even blamed oj's wife and not him. i think black women have black mens back way more than they have theirs. on and offline.

O.J. was acquited remember? I bet you he's suffering for not being pro black now right? in jail for bullshyt. look how the mighty has fallen. See how quick those white people was so quick to turn on him? it was incredible. I've never heard of every white person in america hating on this one black man who was found innocent of killing his then wife.

Did he do it??? IDK. I've never heard of Oscar Grant...

Reguardless this woman who got beat up was damn sure riding for the white people and gave no fukks about it. She does not get sympathy from me after words when she gets Mauled by a white man... It's irony at it's finest. I mean if I met this chick in real life and knew her off hand. I could feel sorry for her. yeah, but do i feel sympathy??? not much. She loved the white man and caucasian people she turned against her own and she wants sympathy from us?!?

:mjlol:

Daps
O.J. was acquited remember? I bet you he's suffering for not being pro black now right? in jail for bullshyt. look how the mighty has fallen. See how quick those white people was so quick to turn on him? it was incredible. I've never heard of every white person in america hating on this one black man who was found innocent of killing his then wife.

Reguardless this woman who got beat up was damn sure riding for the white people and gave no fukks about it. She does not get sympathy from me after words when she gets Mauled by a white man... It's irony at it's finest. I mean if I met this chick in real life and knew her off hand. I could feel sorry for her. yeah, but do i feel sympathy??? not much. She loved the white man and caucasian people she turned against her own and she wants sympathy from us?!?

how did she turn her back on black people? when did she say didn't care about black people? all she said was shes attracted to white guys and doesn't date black men..so what??? r u saying a lot of black men dont do the samething? and white people get mad at white women dating non white people because they fear extinction.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

how did she turn her back on black people? when did she say didn't care about black people? all she said was shes attracted to white guys and doesn't date black men..so what??? r u saying a lot of black men dont do the samething? and white people get mad at white women dating non white people because they fear extinction.

I succinctly remember reading the phrase from her instagram....

"White Boys is life!"

Are you fukking serious!?!?!?!!!!!!!!! that shyt right there is the deal breaker. You ever hear of uncle tom or uncle ruckus? She wanted to be white so damn bad! that phrase right there was a spit in my face as a black man... Period! some people dont get second chances. Ask anyone from any tight ethnically group if they would take back someone who betrayed them and their people? The answer would probably be no! I'm not saying her preference fot white boys is solely wrong, but there's a line you dont cross when you just outright deny your kinfolk and brethren just because you dont like the color of your skin. And you think i dont call out black men for soley dating white women you are mistaken.

I could care less if my brothers date white women but when your like i hate black people and you start trying to be white yourself. which has happened i go against that always...

She's not getting sympathy from me. I'm sorry she got beat up, but I guess white boys aint life no more huh?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro @ORDER_66 you're getting too emotional over this subject.

Honestly it's not a topic that needs deep thinking.

To start, as a human I don't wish violence upon any woman.
She dates white guys, that's fine, I'm not interested in her, I don't know her, and neither do you so why do you care? Unless you have issues with controlling women.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bro @ORDER_66 you're getting too emotional over this subject.

Honestly it's not a topic that needs deep thinking.

To start, as a human I don't wish violence upon any woman.
She dates white guys, that's fine, I'm not interested in her, I don't know her, and neither do you so why do you care? Unless you have issues with controlling women.

LOL... like i said before i could care less, but im trying to get my point across and it's like talking to a brick wall i swear...:beli:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because that makes her a white supremacist.

Same with black dudes. If a black guy put white women on a pedestal and had a :mjpls: policy, they would be a white supremacist.

White supremacists get no love. :camby:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
even tho she hated herself and her own people

we still cant let cacs get away with this sh!t

she is our sister ....not too smart but our sister nonetheless

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Naw, she really isn't....:yeshrug:

I'm not claiming her.

Now that her face is all fukked up, she's useless to us now anyways.

you trollin
Z34uMEw.png