Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So why not just quote those posts or an example of that kind of post instead of speaking in general, especially when you're complaining about other posters making generalizations? It's a bit contradictory no?
Too much to point out :yeshrug:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Are you guys really that far gone in c00nery in England? Do you really believe the c00ning you guys say or believe? @4fossa , is this the type of c00ning you are talking about in Brazil as well?

In brazil white people are allowed to say the (translation of) n word in the "friendly" manner, same as blacks say to themselves in USA.

And when they hear that in USA they are not allowed to, they say that USA is racist as fkk :rudy:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Something about that accent is off :patrice:

It sounds forced and this is coming from someone who was born and raised in London. I can't even pinpoint what region that accent is supposed to be from.

On topic: Damn, this thread has gone off on so many tangents :heh:

Some high levels of bullshyt in here as well. Very creative ways of c00ning.

Daps
Something about that accent is off :patrice:

It sounds forced and this is coming from someone who was born and raised in London. I can't even pinpoint what region that accent is supposed to be from.

On topic: Damn, this thread has gone off on so many tangents :heh:

Some high levels of bullshyt in here as well. Very creative ways of c00ning.

I'm from Lewisham but I had elocution lessons from a Kentish woman when I was 12

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I'm from Lewisham but I had elocution lessons from a Kentish woman when I was 12

I guess that's why it sounds like a hybrid of up north in the Shires and typical Londoner. Maybe it was just the deliberate annunciation that threw me off :yeshrug:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Oh well, be a wench brehettes
ibbz7JBxqlrA5o.gif
I been lookin for this exact gif literally since I saw this episode. Wow. :wow:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:heh:

go to any white dominated forum on the web which is like 90% of them and women are called slootz, bytches and other derogatory name

What the fukk is a sloot breh :damn:

On the flip side I'm at Mardi Gras and was going into the elevator at my hotel and some random white dude said "Bro, I knew those girls were some fukking whores when I met them"

But hey, only black men are sexist :yeshrug:

With that said, stop giving these hoes attention :camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What these white boys call there women

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sloot

What the fukk is a sloot breh :damn:

On the flip side I'm at Mardi Gras and was going into the elevator at my hotel and some random white dude said "Bro, I knew those girls were some fukking whores when I met them"

But hey, only black men are sexist :yeshrug:

With that said, stop giving these hoes attention :camby:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yall nikkaz speak with so much generalizations, assumptions and stereotypes, its like yall nikkaz never learned from your own history :snoop:

And boy...do alot of yall nikkaz hate your women smh

Your women? I dont claim these broads :camby:

Daps
update: the guy that beat her was jailed immediately then released on bail. He has been charged with 4 felonies so we don't know what his final punishment will be until his court day. Also not that it matters but she seemed to be very mean to the kid and before he deleted his twitter he stated she hit him first.

BhWieKdCcAA1MMj.jpg

she stated on her twitter it intially started with him being angry with a guy flirting with her at a party and on her instagram under some of her old pics u can see her ex acting possessive and arguing with people hence why she instgramed the "just because gf is attractive doesnt mean shes cheating" or something to that effect. The white girl she hangs out with is her bestfriend and was a witness to what happened she tweeted this

BhYMN6RCYAI9HXF.jpg

BhVqf5UCEAAnzTb.jpg

overall, its absolutely disgusting what he did to her. If she did hit him before which im guessing because she seemed to not really respect him then he should've left her alone. I can't wait to find out how this will rule in court.