Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I perusedd this bytch's twitter. She's a disgusting c00n wench. The :mjpls: is overwhelming. All the cacs in this scenario are soft as baby shyt. She LET this Justin Bieber chop her the fukk up. This cac probably got so far because of how slavish, subservient and white-worshipping she is. She was practically begging for it. Next time I hope she dies.

A full 95% of her pictures are with cacs. None with nikkas of any favorable kind. Moreover she retweeted this cac friendly anti-black history bullshyt:

BdGOZ7bCIAADHBw.jpg

This wench is lower than dirt. I look forward to her demise. I echo my nikka's @All_Night_Dwight 's sentiments.

Last edited:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
hmm well oscar grant and oj simson dated non black women and black women had their backs for the injustices that happened. they even blamed oj's wife and not him. i think black women have black mens back way more than they have theirs. on and offline.

Shut yo lyin' ass up Mariah

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I perusedd this bytch's twitter. She's a disgusting c00n wench. All the cacs in this scenario are soft as baby shyt. She LET this Justin Bieber cut her up. This cac probably got so far because of how slavish, subservant and white-worshipping she is. Next time I hope she dies.

A full 95% of her pictures are with cacs. About one or two are with mixed girls. None with nikkas. Moreover she retweeted this cac friendly anti-black history bullshyt:

BdGOZ7bCIAADHBw.jpg

This wench is lower than dirt, shytting on her own people. This wench means nothing to me and I won't visit this thread again.
i agree w/everything except the very end. like if we stopped talking about racism, it would suddenly end. that's what happens when these nikkas gain a lot of wealth and integrate with cacs

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i disagree w/everything except the very end. like if we stopped talking about racism, it would suddenly end. that's what happens when these nikkas gain a lot of wealth and integrate with cacs

No, buffoon. Saying that the way to end racism is to stop talking about it is like saying the way to end stealing is to stop talking about it. People will stop talking about racism when racism ends but the way to end racism is not to stop talking about. I imagine this arguments sounds delicious to a c00n though

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I dont want her to die, but i hope this is a wake up call for her bedwench ass. She wanna be white so bad, and ironically the stereotypical things she probably avoids black for (violence and rachet behavior) is the same shyt that was heaped upon her. Especially by some square Justin Bieber looking cac

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, buffoon. Saying that the way to end racism is to stop talking about it is like saying the way to end stealing is to stop talking about it. People will stop talking about racism when racism ends but the way to end racism is not to stop talking about. I imagine this arguments sounds delicious to a c00n though
it was a typo, i meant to put agree. i thought my follow up sentence was still enough to verify my belief.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont want her to die, but i hope this is a wake up call for her bedwench ass. She wanna be white so bad, and ironically the stereotypical things she probably avoids black for (violence and rachet behavior) is the same shyt that was heaped upon her. Especially by some square Justin Bieber looking cac

She is who she is.

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
Iam still not understanding what is the point for her posting this on social media if she not gonna turn this over to the police

Only message she sending is that she got her ass beat and almost killed being in some toxic relationship cause she thought she was in love

i don't have empathy for these types of females who continue to let nikkahs beat they ass and run back to them. Thats :trash:

and yes, I got females in my family who are getting mentally and psychically abused, yet they refuse to give the green light for they

family step in to handle it. All it take is one good ass whooping and a nikkah is gonna think twice about putting hands on any female. :bustback:

:stopitslime: