Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Daps
from her friends instagram
#wcw, inspiration, bestfriend in the world. I've known this girl for about 5 years now, and we have been inseparable since. She has become a part of my family, and is truly the strongest person I have ever known. Morgan Gabriella Montgomery (Mori), is a victim of domestic abuse. Her boyfriend of 8 months threw her out of his moving vehicle, dragged her, beat her, and left her for dead in my front yard. Her eye was swollen shut, her mouth swollen closed, a cracked tooth, road rash all over her body, muscle spasms, she can hardly walk, and has to wear a neck brace and will have permanent scarring emotionally and physically. She finally gained consciousness enough to pick herself up and stumble her way up the stairs covered in blood and completely disoriented. Mori has shared her story, not to get attention, but to spread AWARENESS. It disgusts me that some people think she has done this for attention. Seeing some of the horrific comments about how mori "deserved it" or "brought it upon herself" make me sick. However, the supportive comments and other women speaking out about their stories and sharing positive comments, are enlightening and heart warming. I love This girl to pieces, with every bit of my heart, she is the strongest, most beautiful, caring, loving, sweet, smart, energetic, positive, amazing person I have ever met in my life. She is truly inspirational. Please keep her in your prayers. Keep your head up baby. You are strong.

Daps
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/winksahoy">@winksahoy</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/ProgressProphet">@ProgressProphet</a> you got clips because your all bytches. Fight like a fukkin man. You can hit a girl. To scared to hit a dude tho</p>&mdash; ian dorcy (@dorcy_ian) <a href="">February 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

some white dudes had her back and was goin in on him..

Last edited:
Daps
@ProgressProphet: You put your hands on me . Nough said” oh so you beat your gf to the point where she is UNRECOGNIZABLE? p*ssy ass bytch

Brandon Dawson beats women, everyone. He beat mori to the point her face doesn't look like her anymore. Left her bloody in my front yard.

Just thought I should let everyone know how much of a pathetic disgusting piece of shyt you are.

He pushed her out of his moving car going full speed, beat her, and left her laying in my street.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Ride for white people? Excuse my Britishness, what does that mean? :smile:

You didn't see this video?

And yet who is my idol, Michael Jackson, notice the poster in the background?

Further to this, which woman wouldn't be upset/annoyed with a man who broke things up after they had sex, especially one that had only had sex with five men previously? And as for lovesick, no

Stop spamming the fukking board with your hideous videos, ghetto gagger. :camby:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BhVqf5UCEAAnzTb.jpg

Was she dating Bruce Banner? :damn: :damn: :damn:

Daps
BhVqf5UCEAAnzTb.jpg

Was she dating Bruce Banner? :damn: :damn: :damn:

im convinced he tried to kill her, after he already had beat her and threw her out the car, he then gets out and punches her several times in the face. its so sad a lot of black man dont care just because she dates white men. hypocritical as hell, more white dudes defended her than black men did.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
im convinced he tried to kill her, after he already had beat her and threw her out the car, he then gets out and punches her several times in the face. its so sad a lot of black man dont care just because she dates white men. hypocritical as hell, more white dudes defended her than black men did.

That's not neccesarily true. I think alot of black guys here me myself included is pissed that she prefers white guys and yet she got beat up by one. Now she wants sympathy from the black men on here.... C'mon son. Also when you have a black female any black female who say black men aint shyt they're reluctant to help the chick after she shytted on them. Let them other white guys ride for her. it would be the same way if the situation was inversed say a white woman loves black guys, gets beaten to a pulp bhy black guy, goes on majority white people message board, she wont find any sympathy there either.