Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
im convinced he tried to kill her, after he already had beat her and threw her out the car, he then gets out and punches her several times in the face. its so sad a lot of black man dont care just because she dates white men. hypocritical as hell, more white dudes defended her than black men did.
She shouldn't be dating cacs and throwing nikkas under the bus. You think if this was anothergirl, this would be a different reaction? No, it would be worse. Stop sleeping with devils. c00ns got there's coming too.

But honestly, I did feel bad for her in general. No one should be beat for any reason like this, especially for no reason. This shyt was beyond sad and fukk him for life for this. p*ssy.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Iam still not understanding what is the point for her posting this on social media if she not gonna turn this over to the police

Only message she sending is that she got her ass beat and almost killed being in some toxic relationship cause she thought she was in love

i don't have empathy for these types of females who continue to let nikkahs beat they ass and run back to them. Thats :trash:

and yes, I got females in my family who are getting mentally and psychically abused, yet they refuse to give the green light for they

family step in to handle it. All it take is one good ass whooping and a nikkah is gonna think twice about putting hands on any female. :bustback:

:stopitslime:

nikka I they being mentally abused and permit it you need to be stepping to them...I had an ex tell me I was verbally abusive fukk is that....y'all mafukkas kill me talking about let the fam step in the same damn fam stepping in getting smacked up or mentally abused them dam selves....this CAC lover got what she wanted and I don't feel no sympathy I'm sure this ain't the first time or won't be the last time he hits her.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am standing for something, I'm not facilitating a safe environment for ****** bytch bed wenches...fukk I look like going out of my way for a weak bytch? As a STRONG BLACK MAN, I'd much rather leave that bytch to die like William Dafoe in Platoon...hoe said "white men are life". That's the way she want to live.

My strong black sistas wouldn't even put themselves in that position...and if he crossed the line she'd piece that nikka up, but knowing the sistas I fukk with, they would've psychologically damaged that nikka to the point he'd be scared to do anything but eat their p*ssy and pay car notes.

That being said, fukk that ****** bytch ...if we were slaves, she'd the bytch on the porch eating cookies and tea with access to stamps and paper and wouldn't write a damn thing to the abolitionists up North to get us free. She's a liability if you ask me, compromise the whole mission. fukk that hoe.

breh cacs use,abuse, and murder street wise bw(prostitutes) all the time

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: A black man that hated being black and transformed himself into a white woman. Is that why he's your "idol"?

MJ had vitiligo.

vitiligo_11.jpg

His skin had been 80% affected.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did the vitiligo force him to wear a European textured wig and create pure white children to call his own too?

Putting a perm in your hair is not European.

And unless they take a DNA test and publicize it, we don't know for sure if they are not his kids.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Guys, society has put white males on a pedestal. Black women love black men, but they are women; they want that trophy.

Really, I don't have a problem with that because Black men have the same mindset due to this white governed society.

The problem I have is that...really white guys treat women who aren't white worse than women who are white. And a lot of ethnic women, including black women, will put up with as the price for admission. I'm concerned about the lack of dignity that some black women have (even the successful ones).