Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Caprisun

All Star
Daps
Yeah that's her. But if I ask for some Sweet and Sour sauce with my nuggets from a sista, there's a problem.
mL1LjMd.png
giphy.webp

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Dude is a maniac

I still think we need to do a liiiiitle bit of encouraging women who get punched in the face by a man.. to stop hanging around that man.

I get it. You don't wanna call the cops or whatever but if you feel that he is abusing you, how can you justify going back again and again.

Like if you were in charge of protecting rabbits but the rabbits had zero fear of dogs and they try to Eskimo kiss every dog they see. This would be an impossible job unless you locked the rabbits in a cage all the time.

I know there's lots of reasons why she would go back again and again, but we can save 7 months and 25 days of misery and disturbing pics if she would just dip on day 5. First day he smacked the shyt out of her for rolling her eyes.

Once again: these guys are the worst. There's no excuse for this.

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
UPDATE to the story, ya'll.. she met another cac and finally got the mixed baby she always wanted :wow:not a damn thing can change a swirler's ways :mjlit:Not even a stay in the ICU