Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I was dating him

I'll leave this here

Commitment

The difference between dating and being in a relationship is commitment. If you are going out with someone on a regular basis, and you and your partner have agreed to date only one another, then you are in a committed relationship. However, if you are dating a person and neither of you have agreed to date exclusively, then you are not in a relationship and you are both free to also date other people.

You still opened and spread your legs to a dude you went out on dates with, not someone you were in a relationship with. You're morals are just as bad as any other person.

I'm done.

Last edited:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pretty long thread
how much bashing the dude took place and not calling her a bedwench?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Everytime I see a post from you it's on some passive aggressive bytch shyt. You're the definition of a fakkit.

Yep. It's such a punk move. But when you flip the same passive aggressive posts back on him, he gets mad as hell and starts complaining about how we talk about race too much. :pachaha:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yall nikkaz speak with so much generalizations, assumptions and stereotypes, its like yall nikkaz never learned from your own history :snoop:

And boy...do alot of yall nikkaz hate your women smh
:salute: For making a general comment whining about other posters speaking in general. I see that bytchass passive aggressive shyt is an epidemic here.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:salute: For making a general comment whining about other posters speaking in general. I see that bytchass passive aggressive shyt is an epidemic here.
My nikka i fck wit u as a poster so u should know the type of dense posts im referring to my dude :comeon:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
My nikka i fck wit u as a poster so u should know the type of dense posts im referring to my dude :comeon:
So why not just quote those posts or an example of that kind of post instead of speaking in general, especially when you're complaining about other posters making generalizations? It's a bit contradictory no?