Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
No wonder why dudes on here don't like you. You are socially inapt. You say you have great morals but you are fukking and you aren't a virgin at all. You are basically just living by society standards but when we talk about community standards, all of a sudden, you become disconcerted or disillusioned.

Which is why I called you a c00n. You are living by white standards and your only disagreement comes from complete dis-justice like Jordan Davis which any HUMAN should be offended by or the actions of few which will always happen in a free society. If you don't know what a c00n is, I can help you but I can take you through baby steps.
WELL DAMN :damn:

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
Don't disregard the message because of the messenger love. You say you wore it out of necessity. Buy why wear it now?

Love yourself black queen. And black men don't all refer to women as bytches and hoes.

You should stop making assumptions about all black men.

that bytch ain't no queen...more like a wench!! Stop simping you goofy ass nikka!

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. It's a bed wench bashing thread. We appreciate black women who don't throw us under the bus. The woman in this thread clearly is not that type of woman. Don't get it twisted.

Yeah, whatever. A "bedwench" bashing thread is equally as corny. That just sounds fukking lame. It's weird how a high school chick got grown ass men this mad. Ya'll spent more time bashing the girl than the dude. The shyt is creepy as hell and it's not like she's seeing these posts anyway.

But whatever, if celebrating a black chick getting attacked by a white boy is what gets you off then do you. :manny:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
This is the thing, even with video evidence of me saying I was actively dating this man, people tried to act like I had sex with him the first time I met him

Were you in a relationship with him or were you going out on dates with him. There is a difference.

OAN,
I think that if you have a huge disdain for for African American Males, Black Males or however you want to label us...then why post here? Why not post on another forum where you are comfortable with?

Daps
Were you in a relationship with him or were you going out on dates with him. There is a difference.

OAN,
I think that if you have a huge disdain for for African American Males, Black Males or however you want to label us...then why post here? Why not post on another forum where you are comfortable with?

My idol is Michael Jackson, why on earth do you think I dislike black males?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
My idol is Michael Jackson, why on earth do you think I dislike black males?

This is the thing, even with video evidence of me saying I was actively dating this man, people tried to act like I had sex with him the first time I met him

Daps
Right I am going out for Dinner in central London. I'll leave you to celebrate a man being up his girlfriend